Saturday, February 28, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 53 Duels in Domino part 3 The Holy Four, the Light Brigade, and Bo Attack!


Yep.We are almost near Episode 58 which will be here in Domino City.Its is almost near 60.This story is old.Not to mean.I promise to make the holy four diverse like the Light Brigade and no stereotypes.I promise you on that.Also a really old references to one of my WORST WORKS EVER!.I explain what I mean by that later most likely at the next intro.Fate is joining the cast as a Main Supporting Protagonist.

Narrator P.O.V
Chazz and Miranda reached a cave and they entered the cave."So did Master tell you anything about our quest?" said Miranda."Yes. He had two sisters. One is a woman named Sarina who is the master of the Light Brigade. The other one is Jamie and she is the master of the Holy Four." said Chazz."I see. They sound interesting." said Miranda."They are the Master's sisters. We shall treat them with respect." said Chazz.

The two then found candlelight.They then saw two women praying there.The one on the left had on a Miko outfit with sandals.Her dark hair is elaborately arranged in a flowing ponytail behind her, with the bangs closest to her face positioned on the outermost edges of her head; she also wears round earrings.She had purple eyes.The one on the left was way different from the left girl.She had blond hair in two pigtails, white shirt, blue skirt, and tennis shoes.She look to be their age.

The two turned around as the blond said,"So are they friends with Big bro?"."Yes Jamie. My name is Sarina. You two must be here because brother needs us."."Yes. So where are your groups?" said Miranda."We sent out Frost, Lighting, T-Bone, Blaze, and Hurricane to collect the Mercenary King's friends Mistress Jamie and Sarina." said a man.Miranda then saw three people standing there.

One was a guy with fire like red hair with a smirk on his face, a girl with dark black hair, and a boy with ice like hair."Who are these guys in the White?" said the red hair."The name is the Chazz Matchstick. We are part of the Light." said Chazz."Brother's members. This is Inferno the duelist of Fire, Shadow the girl of Darkness and Darkness Duelist, and Chill the Duelist of Ice. They are part of the Light." said Sarina."No shit." said Inferno.

He was hit by Chill as he said,"What do you wish us to do?".Then the seven heard a man said,"You will make sure that I get in a duel right? I would like to see revenge on a certain boy named Robert Percival Yagami.".They then saw a boy who had black hair, blue eyes, red t-shirt, black jeans, a watch, a deck holder on his right leg, and tennis shoes.He had a duel disk on his right arm."So who are you?" said the Society Duo.

"My name is Bo Powers. I am a lot like Bob as you can no doubt tell." said Bo."Looks like a cheap Chinese rip off." said Miranda."Yeah but unlike Fake Crash, he is not cool." said Chazz."Can it Urchin! I want to duel Bob!" yelled Bo."You will. Now we better get going." said Sarina."Yeah. Lets go." said Jamie.They were gone as Bo stood there."Time to show the world and my creator who is better." said Bo.He disappeared.

Back in the city, Bob was window shopping with Alexis.Bob's family had something to do along with Steve and Tessa leaving the two alone."So are you that Syrus is going to be alright?" said Alexis."Yeah. I will be having a word with Zane very soon." said Bob.He was stopped from breaking a table by Alexis."Calm down Bob. We will talk to Zane with Syrus. I am pretty Syrus will have some choice words with him." said Alexis.

Bob calmed down as he felt something along with Alexis."You felt it too right?" said Bob."Yeah. Someone just cast a barrier around this place." said Alexis.The two then saw four Duel Monsters Spirits.It was the six Monarch and their Mega Monarchs.Alexis then saw Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch and Thestalos the Mega Monarch over by the abandoned Circus, Mobius the Frost Monarch and Mobius the Mega Monarch over by the Aquarium, and Raiza the Storm Monarch and Raiza the Mega Monarch over by the River Side.

Bob then saw Zaborg the Thunder Monarch and Zaborg the Mega Monarch over by the Plaza, Granmarg the Rock Monarch and Granmarg the Mega Monarch over by the Pier, and Caius the Shadow Monarch, Kurza the Light Monarch, and Delg the Dark Monarch over by the Skyscraper.Bob's deck then glowed as the Neo Spacians, Saber, Yubel, Armageddon, and Universe Dragon appeared."Hey guys. What's up? We having a party?" said Bob.

"You see them right?" said Air Hummingbird who was crossing her arms."Yeah Mercenary King. They are some powerful Dueling Monster Spirits." said Dark Panther."Like you guys?" said Alexis."Correct lady Lex." said Saber."Yeah. I try digging under ground to make a hole but it failed." said Grand Mole."I tried going through the Light waves but it failed." said Glow Moss."Indeed." said Aqua Dolphin.

Flame Scarab said,"Okay. Time to listen to me. We should split up. Air Hummingbird, you go to the River Side. Grand Mole, you go to the Pier. Aqua Dolphin, you go to the Aquarium. Glow Moss, you go to the Plaza. Dark Panther, you go to the Circus. I will go with Bob to the Skyscraper. If you meet one of Bob's friends, tell him to find the wielder of the card."."K!" said the five.

They were gone as Alexis said,"I will go meet up with Air Hummingbird. Later Bob."."I will go with you Alexis." said Yubel."Me too!" said Sakura.The two followed the girl as she ran to the River Side.Rick then said,"Do you think this was the Light of Destruction's handy work?"."You are correct. I feel their presences. You ready for a duel Bob?" said Saber."You know me Saber. Lets go save the world!" said Bob.The three then ran to the Skyscraper.

Meanwhile in the city, Carrie and Tessa were walking around."So Tessa? Do you like Steve? I mean you two are pretty close." said Carrie."Yeah. I mean he is pretty cool when he is around Bob Senpai. I mean he is standing up to Monica. She scared him. So do you like Syrus?" said Tessa."Yep. I mean it is obvious. I have his spirits to fight for his love." said Carrie."That sucks lady but I really don't care Dog." said a boy.

The two girls then saw a boy.He looked like a wannabe Rapper.He stood there and he said,"You two friends with someone called Bob?"."Yeah. You know him?" said Tessa."You can call us friends somewhat. The name is T-Bone." said T-Bone."So what do you want?" said the girls.He then activated a duel disk and he said,"A duel. I can handle you both with ease.".The two girls activate theirs and they said,"Game on!".

After an intense duel, they lost to a powerful monster.T-Bone stood there in front of the knocked out girls as he said,"So now what?"."You take them to the pier you idiot." said Bo.He stood there as T-Bone said,"Right Dog. So what are we going to get the message to the little guys?"."I will do that. You take them there." said Bo."Right." said T-Bone.He was gone as Bo said,"Off to see my target getting taken.".He was gone as well.

At a cafe, Casey and Amelia were enjoying a nice time."This is nice. I mean I get to hang out with a Pro." said Casey."You are nice too. You know that we are a lot alike." said Amelia."We are both former pawns of Sartorius." said Amelia."Right. So do you like Johnny? I mean it is obvious that I like Kurt." said Casey."He is nice but I have Helen like you have Stella." said Amelia.

The two then saw Thunder and Blaze standing there.They looked like punks."Who are they Casey?" said Amelia."No clue but they are looking us." said Casey.Thunder then said,"You two girls look lonely? Need a guy to be here with you two."."Yeah." said Blaze.The girls were then knocked out by fire and lighting."That was an easy job. I am off to the Plaza. Later." said Thunder.He was gone in Lighting as Blaze headed to the Circus in fire.

Hassleberry was with Syrus and Steve.The three were in the card shop."So as Bob's best friend, you guys should pay for my new cards." said Syrus."Sure Senpai. I mean you bought me lunch. I am repaying you back." said Steve."Heck no. I only listen to the Sarge. Later Shrimps!" said Hassleberry.He was gone as Steve said,"Is he acting like a crybaby?"."Yep. Lets keep looking." said Syrus."Right Senpai." said Syrus.

Hassleberry was walking through the city and he heard,"Hey Hassleberry. It is me Bob! Come into the alleyway on the left."Hassleberry ran into the alleyway and he saw Bo."Who are you? And what did you do with the Sarge?!" said Hassleberry."I killed him." said Bo.He was grabbed by the Ra Yellow and Hassleberry yelled,"You are so dead Punk."."Sleep." said Bob.

He was out cold as Bo kept kicking him a couple of times."Very mature." said a woman.He then saw a woman with light green hair."You can it Hurricane. Tell the others to trap their Damsels in the Virtual World Facility. You go meet Alexis, her brother, Yubel, Universe Dragon, and Air Humminbird at the River Side. You shall changed them to a duel while I face off against Bob." said Bo.The three were gone.

Syrus and Steve saw Danny flirting with girls as he got rejected by them."Hey Senpai." said Steve."Hey guys. Where is Hassleberry?" said Danny."No clue. He ran off." said Syrus."Oh." said Danny.The three then saw the monsters in the sky as everyone was gone but T-Bone."What is going on here? Do you know anything?" said Syrus."Yeah. I am here to tell that I have your friends Carrie and Tessa at the Pier. Meet me there." said T-Bone.Danny said,"Lets go! We have to save our friends!"."Right." said Steve.The three then ran to the pier.

Kurt was walking with Fate."So has the Gang changed their ranking lately?" said Kurt."Nope. I am still the heir to the Falcon which is awesome. So are you are Carrie a thing?" said Fate."Nah. We are close. I am trying to get over a crush. She broke my heart bad." said Kurt.The two then saw the thirteen Spirits in the sky and Thunder."Sup. You Kurt Raymond?" said Thunder.

Fate said,"What do you want with my friend freak?"."Meet me at the Plaza. I have a secret to tell you." said Thunder.He was gone as Fate said,"Should we go man?"."Yeah. I wonder if Bob see them too." said Kurt.The two then ran to the Plaza with Lucas and Falcon behind them ready to help their masters.

Aster caught up with Bastion who was standing there with Johnny and Holly."Thanks for the assist guys. You need to talk some sense into him." said Aster."We tried. He is so stubborn." said Holly."Yeah. I guess him being really smart block out his emotions." said Johnny."You guys don't understand. I was a main Character but I had to get lowered on the Totem Pole!".

The four then saw Blaze and Frost."The name is Frost. Holly and Johnny, meet me at the Aquarium to get back your friend Hannah." said Frost.He was gone as the two ran toward the Aquarium."Head to the Circus if you want to face me and get back your friend Amelia." said Blaze.Bastion ran toward the circus as Aster ran after him.

Next time,
Aster duels against Blaze while Kurt duels against Thunder.

Info 
Good Guys:
Holly
Aster
Kurt
Steve
Syrus
Alexis 
Bob
Bad Guys
Holy Four:
Hurricane.
The Light Brigade:
T-Bone
Blaze.
Frost.
Lighting.
Bo Powers.
Spectators:
Danny.Spectator to T-Bone and Bob's Duel.
Fate.Spectator to Kurt and Bob's Duel.
Taylor.Spectator to Alexis and Bob's Duel.
Johnny.Spectator to Holly and Bob's Duel.
Bastion.Spectator to Aster and Bob's Duel.
Atticus.Spectator to Alexis and Bob's Duel.
Damsels in Distress.
Casey.Captured by Lighting.
Hannah.Captured by Blaze.
Carrie.Captured to T-Bone.
Tessa.Captured by T-Bone.
Amelia.Captured by Frost.
Tyranno.Captured by Bo.
Locations:
Circus.Blaze vs Aster.
Plaza.Lighting vs Kurt.
Aquarium.Frost vs Holly.
Pier.T-Bone vs Syrus and Steve.
River Side.Hurricane vs Alexis.
Skyscraper.Bo vs Bob.
Duels:
Blaze vs Aster.
Lighting vs Kurt.
Frost vs Holly.
T-Bone vs Syrus and Steve.
Hurricane vs Alexis.
Bo vs Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment