Sunday, March 1, 2015

Power Guild Episode 1 Meeting the Heroes Guild.


Welcome to the story which I started back around last week. I had some ideas but I decide to change my mind on it due to me working on other stuff until I was inspired by me posting something that is my idea somewhat. So here is the true successor to Power Guild. You may noticed a lot of Bob and Stella stuff because it is like my favorite pairing and I like doing it. The original one was like that if you can remember back that for.

In the country Meca, wizards live here to fight monsters for money. Magic is here and it is plentifully in the country. One such town is home to a guild filled with wizards of very different magic and some interesting personalities. Its name is Heroes. Early in the morning, a girl was standing in front of said guild. She looks to be 17, she is a wizard, and she had sliver hair which goes up to her shoulders, blue eyes, black laced boots, blue jeans, diamond earrings, and a sliver top.

She said,"I'm finally here.". She opened the door and in a second, she saw a wizard flying right out of the door and he said,"What is your freaking damage brat?!". He ran back inside as the girl sneaked in. She then saw several people have a good old fashioned magic brawl and she said,"This is the Heroes Guild? It is so violent.". "Oh. Welcome to a normal day here at Heroes. This is normal to us so it is understandable why you are so worried." said a girl.

She then saw a girl with long blond hair and brown eyes. A warm smile was on her face. She looked about 19 years old and she said,"Welcome to the Heroes Guild. My name is Myra Wood.". "I know who you are. I mean you are the girl of Magician Monthly Myra Wood! I am such a fan." said the girl. Myra said,"It is nice to meet you as well. I haven't gotten your name yet miss. Do you mind telling me it?". The girl then said,"It is Stella Inferno.".

She then saw Myra got hit with Air as she heard,"Too Slow Myra! I guess your kindness is your downfall! I win my fight with you.". Stella then saw a 18 year old boy standing there. He had white hair, blue eyes, and a tattoo of a Falcon on his left arm. "That is the Falcon. He is a master of Wind, Earth, and Gun Magic. You are one of Heroes strongest wizards. I'm such a fan." said Stella. Fate then blushed as he said,"Shucks. I love my fans.".

He was then hit with a,"Lighting Ape Fist!". He was knocked to the ground by a really big man. He had wavy and spiky blond hair, black eyes, and he looked like a real man. "Norman Wood. 18 year old wizard and a master of Transformation Magic. I heard that you go on jobs to gain more power for your magic." said Stella."Yes. A real man always try to get stronger! You must be a new friend of my Big Sis! Welcome to the Guild!" said Norman.

Norman and Fate then started fighting in a big mob of Wizards. Stella backed up as Myra recovered from Fate's attack. "So where is the Power Myra?" said Stella. "Power? He is out on a job with his partner and he should be coming home soon. One second Stella." said Myra.She stood there as she said,"Please stop you guys. Blizzard Trap!".The wizard were trapped into giant blocks of ice as Stella said,"This is nothing less from one of the eight S Class wizards of Heroes.".

In town, a boy was walking in town. He took off his black cloak which was gone by him using portal magic. He looks 17 years old. He has spiky black hair and golden when he is mad, blue eyes and red when he is mad, a sword and a heart shaped necklace were around his neck resting around his chest which looked like he had worked out a lot, a black and red scarf around his neck, a black jacket with sliver and red lining, black jeans, and black and sliver tennis shoes.

He stood there and he said,"It is so nice being back. Right light buddy?".He saw his partner and best friend Scampers. He was standing on his hind legs, his fur was black with sliver running across it, he has little white wings on his back which could grow to produce flight for him, and a long tail which could change colors. These two have been together since Scampers was born almost 7 years ago in the guild hall.

"Right Bob! So you ready to head back to the Guild Hall? I mean everyone is probably waiting for the S Class Wizard Power." said Scampers. "Meh. I'm in the mood for some cake. I mean that last job was so easy." said Bob. "You're one of the strongest wizards in the guild." said Scampers. "I know that but I'm looking for a challenge. Lets head to the Guild." said Bob. He walked toward the guild as Scampers flew behind him.

"It is has been 10 years since Bob became a S Class Wizard and today is also the day that Bob lost his mom and dad. He must be in a bad mood." thought Scampers. The parents were also members of the Guild and they were super strong. They went missing which caused their child to become a really strong wizard trying to find them. Scampers heard stories about them and Bob was very young when he lost them.

Back at the Guild Hall, Stella sat with Fate and Norman who were rubbing their wounds. "You guys going to be okay?" said Stella. "Yeah. So are you new?" said Fate. "Of course. I'm a Wizard." said Stella. "Oh. What type of Magic do you use?" said Norman. "I use Spirit Magic with some Gravity and Light Magic." said Stella. "You're very impressive my child. I mean every member here in the guild is impressive." said a man.

Stella then saw a short man standing next to Myra. He had short sliver hair and blue eyes. He looked really old. This is the master of the Guild X Hunter. He was holding a cane. He is also one of the strongest wizards in Meca. He is also Bob's grandfather so most of the guild call him Gramps. "So is Bob in town Gramps? I've been itching for a fight with him for a while. I mean he is so strong." said Fate."Yeah gramps. He is a real man!" said Norman.

"Maybe. So Stella? Myra tells me that you want to join Heroes. We would like to have you in our family Stella." said Ax. She nodded as he placed the mark of the guild on her right hand. It was a pink sword and Myra said,"Welcome to the Heroes guild Stella. Bob is in town master. I saw him with Scampers and he seems to be in a bad mood.". "Wait today isn't that day is it?" said Fate. Ax shook his head for yes as Norman said,"Not cool.".

"What is it? I'm so lost." said Stella. "Today is the 12th anniversary of my son Arthur and his wife Audrey went missing. Bob is always depressed on this day." said Al. Scampers came flying into the guild hall and Norman said,"Hello little animal. Where is your partner?". "He is coming here. Today is the day. Does everyone else know? You'll do remember what happened last time when someone made him mad right?" said Scampers.

The four wizards and the cat shivered in place as they all remember the last time which was 3 years ago. Someone  try to start a fight and Bob destroyed him with a Supersonic Scream destroying his ear drums with it. That someone later learned his lesson along with the Guild. Bob walked in and the joy was suck right out. Stella then looked at Bob and he was way different from the stories. He looked depressed as he sat down at the bar.

"Welcome back man." said Fate. Bob looked at him and Norman thought,"You idiot!". "Hey. Did you get any stronger?" said Bob."Yeah. Are you okay man?" said Fate. "I"m fine. I thought I was a man but why can't I get over them being gone?!" said Bob. He then broke the table as Myra said,"Let's add building the bar again to the list.". "Bob. You acting like this isn't a good thing." said Ax. Bob looked at his grandfather and he said,"I know but I miss them. They taught me how to use my magic.'.

He yelled,"Why did you let them go on that Quest?!". He cried as Stella said,"Bob.". Stella then saw a boy standing there. He had two giant wings like dragon and demon wings hybrid. "That is the Ivan from Bloody Darkness. What are you doing here?" said Fate. "I came to see how my good friend Bob is doing." said Slayer. He put his arm around Bob who said,"Get off me Ivan. I'm not in a good mood today.". Norman said,"Yeah. Get out.".

He was grabbed by Ivan as Ivan said,"Is that how you talk to your superior? I thought a freak like you would have learned after you messed with something out of your league.". Stella then saw Ivan being grabbed by Bob who said,"You made me mad Ivan. Sorry about this old man. Oblivion Scream.". He then screamed into Ivan's ears and it broke all of the windows in the guild. Ivan was on the ground in pain as Bob grabbed his sword necklace.

It turned into a hammer which is known as the Titan's Hammer and he said,"Get the hell out Ivan! I hope never to see your face again! Explosion Hit!". He then knocked him out the guild with an fiery aftereffect. He made the hammer go back as Bob said,"Well. I got rid of that pest.". "Are you alright Bob?" said Stella. Bob looked directly at her and he said,"Is she new gramps? She looks new and she has that new girl smell.".

"Yep. Let me introduce you to the newest member of Heroes Stella Inferno. Isn't she a cutie?" said Ax. "Yeah Boss." said Scampers. He floated next to her as Bob said,"Are you still trying to set me up with people old man? And you are helping him Scampers!?". "Yep." said the two. Stella was lost as Myra said,"Ignore them Stella.". "Yeah. The master is trying to make Bob into the next master of the Guild but who knows?" said Fate.

"Yeah. The next Guild Master should be a real Man!" said Norman. Bob said,"Anyway, welcome to Heroes Stella. I hope you find that we aren't all just town destroyers."."Even if though it is fun." said Scampers. "Right buddy. Who is up for a Brawl! I'm feeling like my old self!" said Bob. The Guild got in a huge brawl. Al hopped over to Stella and he said,"So why don't you join in?  It would be fine if you joined in,"."I'm good Master." said Stella. Stella thought,"Today I joined Heroes."

Next time,
We learn some stuff about Stella and Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment