Friday, March 6, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 56 Duels in Domino part 6 Alexis vs Hurricane and Bob vs Bo!


We are almost done with the Duels in Domino parts because when we head to a certain theme park with a Blue Eyes themed Monorail.We learn about next episode.This episode has Alexis dueling against a girl who loves the Wind plus Bo.No he won't be dueling like he did back then.I mean it is was the first story mind you but compared to today, It is a piece of crap or shit.Lets begin.Also forget about Taylor for now.Also I think I have done the card description for Powerful Hand in this one so if I do it twice, sorry.This is longer than the last couple ones.

Alexis P.O.V
I reached the River Side with Yubel, Air Hummingbird, and Sakura.We then looked up to see that there was 6 Monarchs left so we had two duelists left."Lexi!" said Atticus.I then saw Atticus running toward me and Yubel said,"Great. We get to see your brother."."He is interesting." said Sakura."Aye. He is nice but he is very strange." said Air Hummingbird.Atticus said,"Hey sis. Where is Bob?"."He is busy with something. I thought you were with Taylor." I said.

Atticus said,"She went to go help Headmaster Banner and Headmistress Summer with getting us a new hotel. Those freaks that should be in straight jackets took over our first hotel. I feel really bad for Taylor and Kurt. I mean they have someone close in there."."You and Bob would save me from them." I said."Right." said Atticus.I then saw a green tornado and Yubel said,"Get close. We sense evil.".I got closer to him as the three protected us from the tornado."Shoot. I missed killing the Mercenary King's Girlfriend plus her brother. Dam." said a girl.

I then saw a girl standing there.She had long green hair, light sliver eyes, and a green and sliver outfit."She is pretty but she tried to kill us. Go get her sis." said Atticus.I walked up to her as I said,"Are you working with the Society of Light?"."Yep. My master is their leader's sister. I challenge you to a duel. My name is Hurricane by the way." said Hurricane.I then activated my duel disk as I said,"Sure Hurricane! Get your game on!".

We drew our starting hands and I said,"I'm going first. Sound good?".She shook her head yes as I drew a card.I then looked at the new card and I said,"I play Warrior's Battle Cry! I now special summon Divine Warrior Wade!".He stood there and Hurricane said,"I special summon Wind Knight!".Then a knight stood there.He looked like Tornado Knight but he looked weaker.I then said,"I now activate a card from my hand! I now special summon Divine Warrior Bianca!".She stood there and I said,"I end my turn with two facedowns.".

Wind Knight.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2600.Warrior/Effect.A knight born with the power of wind inside of him.He gains 300 ATK and DEF points for every Wind Attribute monster in your grave.When destroyed, you can special summon a Wind Attribute monster in defense mode.

Hurricane drew a card and she said,"I now play the spell Instant Wind! This lets me special summon a Wind Attribute monster from my deck. I pick Wind Unicorn in attack mode!".Then a green unicorn appeared and then Hurricane said,"I activate my Unicorn's special effect. I can now special summon a level 4 or lower monster from my deck. I pick Wind Turtle in defense mode.".A turtle floating on the wind appeared and then Hurricane said,"For every monster on your field, you take 400 points of damage! Wind Burst!".

Instant Wind.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a Wind Attribute monster from your deck.
Wind Unicorn.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 800.Beast/Effect.A unicorn who has the power to jump gracefully using the wind.You can special summon a level 4 or lower Wind attribute monster from your deck.
Wind Turtle.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 500 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.A turtle with the power of a hurricane.For every monster on your opponents field, they take 400 points.

I was then blasted with strong wind losing 800 life points and Hurricane said,"I summon Wind Golem in ATK mode!".Then a Golem stood there and it had glowing green veins."I now play the spell Wind Aura! This boosts up my Wind Attribute monster by 1000 ATK and DEF points. I now attack with my monster! Destroy him!" said Hurricane.The Golem then destroy Wade and it stood there."He can't be destroy in battle." I said."I now attack with Wind Unicorn!" said Hurricane.

Wind Golem.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Rock/Effect.A golem infused with wind inside of the powerful rock monster.It can't be destroy in battle.
Wind Aura.Spell.Continuous.All Wind Attribute monster on your field get 1000 ATK and DEF points.

The beast then smashed her causing 100 points of damage."I now attack with Wind Knight! Wind Slash!" said Hurricane.He rush toward me and I said,"Go! Royal Shield! This protects me from your direct attack from the little Hurricane Knight.".Then a very royal looking shield appear as Hurricane said,"I should have nothing less from you. I end my turn with a facedown.".

Royal Shield.Trap.Normal.This trap protect you from a direct attack from your opponent.This card is Scrap Iron Scarecrow.

I drew a card and I said,"I play Lucky Hand!".I then drew five cards and I said,"I special summon Street Fighter Ryu!".He stood there and I said,"I play the spell Select Your Fighter! This lets me special summon a monster from a Fighting Game. I pick Liu Kang!".He stood there and Hurricane said,"Two strong monster but do you really think that you can defeat my three monster with them."."I now play the spell Copy Fighter! This lets me special summon a fighter! I pick Ragna the Bloodedge!" I said.

Select Your Fighter.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a monster from your deck.They have to be from a Fighting Game.
Liu Kang.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3000.Warrior/Normal.A very powerful warrior from Earthrealm.He is considered to be one of the best fighters in his game.His power is feared by Shang Tsung and his his master Shao Kahn.He can defeat anyone in his way.He also a subtle relationship with Kitana who is Shao Kahn's step father.
Copy Fighter.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a fighter from your deck if you have a monster on your field.
Ragna the Bloodedge.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is the wielder of the Bloodscythe, a very powerful sword.He is very strong and very cocky just like Dante.He is also a very strong warrior monster.He can't be destroyed in battle.

Then a monster stood next to Liu.He look to be about 6 ft.He has spiky white hair, his left eye being green, and his right eye being red.He was wearing a vibrant red sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back.Under it is a black shirt with three red belts.He was wearing a pair of black gloves with a red shell on the backs of the hands.His right arm is prosthetic.He wears a black hakama and steel-toed red boots.

I then said,"I now play Double Summon! I summon Dark Blade and Ice Warrior!".The two stood there and I said,"I now play Heavy Storm!".The card then destroy her facedown along with her spell and my facedown card."I now attack your Golem with Ryu!" I said.He destroy her causing 1500 points of damage."Destroy Wind Knight Liu!" I said.He destroy him as Ragna attack Wind Turtle.Hurricane lost 900 life points as I said,"Double team that Unicorn and win the duel!".The two then destroy the horse and Hurricane was on the ground.

Atticus ran over to me and he said,"Well done sis. You are showing off that you would make the perfect husband for Bobby."."Thanks Bro." I said.Hurricane stood up and she said,"Later Lexi. I will see you real soon. Have fun seeing your husband lose.".She was gone as Yubel said,"What does she mean by that? Bob never lose."."He did when he was a kid. I wonder where we she go now." said Sakura."Those are Bob's spirits right?" said Atticus."Yeah." I said.

Air said,"We need to head the Skyscraper. Bob will need our help."."Lets go then." said Yubel."Right." said Sakura and Atticus.I then followed them as we ran to go help Bob out with the duel against Bo who is very much like him except a huge jerk.

Bob P.O.V
I stood in front of the Skyscraper where Yugi and Kaiba dueled against two of Marik's Rare Hunters.I took a deep breath as Saber said,"Are you okay Robert?"."I am fine. I am worried about Lex and the others. I mean the Society of Lame captured them." I said."They are fine. I mean you are the strongest duelist in the world. You are also my best friend. You can handle anything that they bring." said Rick."Also Lex is a great partner for you." said Saber.

Flare then said,"Bob. The others have defeat Hurricane, T-Bone, Frost, Blaze, and Thunder. They are heading here to help you. Shall I wait for them?"."No. You get into the deck. Join her as well Saber and Rick. I will need all of you at your full strength." I said."Yes sir." said the three.They went into my deck as I saw all of my friends.

I then told my spirits to head back into my deck as my friend got their strength back.Kurt then said,"We heard from some strange lady that you are going to lose."."That is false right Senpai?" said Steve."Yeah. I will need you all supporting me." I said."I will. You are my brother and the Harem King is the best!" said Danny.Bastion, Atticus, Fate, Johnny, and Holly shook their support through a thumbs up as Aster said,"Lets go already. I am ready to see you win."."Right." I said.

We walked up the Skyscraper.Danny complained as expect until Johnny knocked him.He carried him up without complain.I was impressed to say the least.I open the door to see a boy standing there.He looked just like me and Holly said,"How are there two of you?"."No clue. It is must be a Society trick." said Bastion.The boy yelled,"I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT BASTARD! HE STOLE MY THUNDER! I WAS SUPPOSED TO THE MAIN CHARACTER! BUT NO! I HAD TO REPLACE BY HIM!".

We got out as Alexis said,"Who are you? You are a clone of Bob?".She held my hand and he said,"My name is Bo Powers."."A clone character." said Steve, Johnny, and Fate."Aye. You two look allot alike." said Aster."Except without the charm." said Syrus."Yeah." said Danny and Kurt."I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL NOW BOB! WINNER BECOME THE MAIN CHARACTER!" said Bo."Sure. Time to get your game on!" I said."That was mine!" said Bo.

We stood across from each other and Bo said,"You can go first faker. I mean this is an 8000 point duel. I am going enjoy beating you.".I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I summon Levy to the field.".She stood there.She is very petite teenager.She had shoulder-length blue hair with eyebrow-length bangs which is tied with a colorful bandanna around her head.Her hair looked wavy and wild.She was on an outfit showing off her guild mark.

Levy.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the many wizards of Fairy Tail.She is a member of Shadow Gear with Jet and Droy.She is good friends with Lucy Hearfilia and she may have a crush on Gajeel but who knows with her.She did give him a kiss to give him air during his fight against Torafuse.She can use her magic as you so please.

I then said,"I now special summon Erza!".She stood there next to Levy and I said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedown card. Your move Bo.".He drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Revenge of the Forgotten. This spell lets me special summon two monster from my deck. You may know these two Robert. Dark Wizard and Dark Archer!"."Dark Monster? It can't be?" I said.

Revenge of the Forgotten.Spell.Normal.For every monster on your opponent's field, you can special summon monster from your deck.
Dark Wizard.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Fiend/Effect.He is a master of Dark Magic and Curses.He is a servant of the Dark Ruler who is the strongest monster in their group.For every monster on your field, you can draw 2 cards for every monster on the field.If you draw any Dark Monsters, you can special summon him/her.
Dark Archer.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Fiend/Effect.He is a master of killing.His aim is strongest in the kingdom.He serves the Dark Ruler with immense loyalty.For every monster on your opponent's field, they take 1000 points for every monster.

I then saw the dark and male version of Devil Witch standing next to an evil looking Archer.He looked like something out of an evil convention and the Archer looked demonic."It can't be? You brought us the Dark Ruler's Killer?" said Archer."Yeah. I remember you. You grew to be a handsome young man. You probably have a girlfriend." said Wizard."Huh? You know them?" said my friends."Yeah. They are the Dark Ruler's Army. Erza and Levy. Show them no mercy." I said.

The two girls shook their head as Bo said,"I activate Dark Archer's special effect. Show our good friend your arrows of Darkness!".I then took 2000 points of damage as my legs had the arrows there."Bob!" said Holly and Alexis."What did you do to him you freak?!" said Kurt."Oh nothing. This is like a Shadow Game and also." said Bo.I then saw my friends being held in chains of darkness."What the hell?" said Aster."That is offensive. Every time the faker lose life points, you will be trapped in darkness. Since Bob here lost 2000, you will be trapped in chains of darkness." said Bo."You can do it Bob!" said Syrus and Danny.

Bo said,"I now activate Dark Wizard. For every monster on the field, I can draw 2 cards. I count 4 so I can draw 8 cards.".Bo then drew 8 cards and he had a hand of 13.Bo then held two cards which showed off Darkness and he said,"I now special summon Dark Knight and Dark Dragon!".Then a darkness knight stood there with a dragon made of darkness.Bo then said,"I now activate Dark Knight's special effect. I now select a card from your hand and it goes to the graveyard! I pick the one on the left!".

Dark Knight.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The knight who serve the Dark Ruler.His strength is amazing in the kingdom and he is under Dark Ruler and Dark King.His special effect is that you can pick an card from your opponents hand and then he/she send the card to the graveyard.
Dark Dragon.LV 10.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Dragon/Normal.A dragon who was raised by the Dark Ruler.He was raised to use the power of Fire and Darkness in a single burst of attack.He helps fight for his master.

I then send a card to the grave and Bo said,"Was that a good card Bobby?"."Yeah. You are a bastard." I said."I know faker. I now attack Levy with my dragon! Show that bitch your Eternal Fire Blast!" said Bo.The attack went toward her and then Erza nod her head."I now play my facedown combo! Damage Negate and Adamantine Armor! Since I have Erza on my field, she can requip into her armor. She then protects Levy plus all four of your monster attack her. I now take no damage due to my monster." I said.

Admantine Armor.Trap.Normal.If you have Erza on your field, she can requip into her armor.This means that she is the main target for attacks while wearing this armor.She gains 1000 ATK and 1000 DEF points.

The four then destroy her as I felt the darkness.Thanks to my training, I was used to the darkness but it still hurts a little.Bo then said,"You are so lucky that you have a bond with your monsters. I end my turn with two facedown cards. Your move.".I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand!".I then drew 5 cards and I said,"I now play the spell Spirit King Summoning. I now special summon Robin(Male)!".He stood there and he said,"I am ready to avenge Erza."."I now activate his special effect! I special summon Lucina!" I said.

Spirit King Summoning.Spell.Continuous.You can special summon a monster from your deck every turn.Your monsters also gains 1000 ATK and DEF points.This spell can't be destroyed in battle.

She stood there and then she gained 2000 thanks to Robin and my spell while Levy gained 1000 along with Robin.I then said,"I now play the spell the Helpful Friend! I now special summon Lucy!".She stood there and Levy smiled."I now activate her special effect!" I said."Open! Gate of the Ram! Aries!" said Lucy.She stood there and Lucy said,"Wool Bomb!".She then destroy the two cards as she disappeared."I now activate her second effect to special summon Charizard!" I said.

Charizard.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.The final Fire Type Starter of Kanto.His power is very strong but his weakness is some floating rocks which is pretty sad.He can mega evolved into either his X or Y form.Despite him looking like a dragon, he is a overgrown lizard with wings.He can be special summon from your hand if you have a monster on your field.He can't be destroyed by Earth monsters.He also boosts up all monsters on your field 1000 ATK and 1000 DEF.

The famous Pokemon stood there and he roared."I now play the Equip Spell Inferno Armor. I give it to Charizard! Show that poser your Fire Blast!" I said.He then fired the blast which burned the dragon causing 6000 points of damage to Bo."I now attack Evil Archer with Levy Solid Script Magic Iron! Attack Evil Wizard Lucy with your whip! Robin destroy Evil Knight with Arcfire! Lucina attack Bo directly!" I yelled.Bo then send a card to his grave as he took 10300 points of damage as smoke appeared.

Bo then stood there with 12300 life points and Atticus said,"So how did he gain life points?"."I think it was that card that you send to the grave. Am I right?" said Bastion."Yes. I send the card Dark Present to the grave. All the damage that I would have taken turns into life points." said Bo."Well, I knew that you would able to bring me back from that world that Robert tried to put me in." said a familiar voice."It can't be." said Danny."It is Mr. Danny Raymond. Did you miss me little old me?" said the voice."Get out here Dark Ruler!" I said.

Dark Present.Trap.Normal.If you send this trap to the grave, all damage that you would have taken turns into extra life points.

He stood there and Alexis said,"I thought you were in the Spirit World."."Yeah. I was pretty sure that you were being tortured like crazy." said Kurt."I missed a lot right Senpai Syrus?" said Steve."You did. It was a weird year but this is a very close second." said Syrus."You miss me Bobby? I mean I realized that my Devil King is in inside of you trying to get free. So lets make Bo into my new host body since the old one is well dead." said Dark Ruler.

Dark Ruler floated inside of Bo who screamed.He stood there in Darkness armor and he said,"I am in a body! This boy seeks lot of revenge on you. I mean I helped in killing his parents just like I killed yours. Ah good times there Bob. I mean we are like a team in killing parents. Are you done with your turn Bobby? You can call me Damien!".I then said,"I end my turn with two facedown card. Your move Damien.".I held one card and I hope it could help me.

Damien drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Dark Summons. For every monster in my grave, I can special summon one. I count four so I pick Dark Prince, Dark Princess, Dark Queen, and Dark King! Lets bring out my friends from the past and your royal servants!".Then a evil prince, princess, and queen stood there.Dark King looked like the older version of the Devil King."I would say it would be good to see you but you are inside with the Spirit King." said DP."So can we kill him?" said Dark Princess."Sure." said the parents."I will enjoy this." said Dark Princess.

Dark Summons.Spell.Normal.For every monster in your grave, you can special summon a monster.
Dark Prince.LV 7.Attribute Fire.ATK 2500 DEF 1000.Fiend/Effect.The darkness prince and he is trying to be like his father but he doesn't have the power of his father yet.He can destroy one monster on the field with 2000 or more ATK points.
Dark Princess.LV 6.Attribute Fire.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Fiend/Effect.The darkness princess and she is more defensive than her brother.She loves her mother more than her father and she also has a crush on the Devil King.She wants to hurt him and it is the first example of a certain relationship.She automatically the monster with the lowest amount of DEF.
Dark Queen.LV 8.Attribute Fire.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.She is the queen and like her daughter has a crush on the Devil King.She doesn't want to hurt him like her daughter but use him as a partner.She hates the Dark King but she loves the power.She can destroy one facedown card.
Dark King.LV 12.Attribute Fire.ATK 6000 DEF 6000.Fiend/Effect.The most powerful monster in the Kingdom second only to the Devil King and Dark Ruler.He hates the young king because of his wife AND daughter loves him.He gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every Dark Monster in the grave and the field not counting him.

Damien then said,"I now activate the family's special effect at the same time. Dark Prince destroys one of your monsters and I pick Charizard, Dark Princess destroy your Levy, Dark Queen destroy your facedown on the left, and Dark King gains 3500 ATK and DEF points!".The dragon was destroy as I was burned with 3000 points.I then fell over as Levy was destroy along with my facedown Scrap Iron Scarecrow.The King grew stronger as Damien said,"I now send Evil Squire from my hand to the grave! Your monster are now destroy!".

Evil Squire.LV 2.Attribute Fire.ATK 100 DEF 100.Fiend/Effect.The army of the Dark Kingdom.If you send him to the grave, your opponent field gets wiped clean of monsters.

My field was wiped clean as Damien yelled,"DESTROY HIM AND SEND HIM TO HELL!!!!!!!".The four rushed toward me and I said,"I send my Winged Kuriboh to protect me from damage!".I then survived as I took the four attacks.I then fell down as Damien said,"You are going to lose Bob. Just give up. I end my turn. Good luck.".I saw my friends getting hurt as I stood up.I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Powerful Hand! This spell lets me draw 10 cards from my deck!".

Powerful Hand.Spell.Normal.You can draw 10 cards from your deck.

I then drew 10 cards and Damien said,"So? Nothing in your deck can destroy my monster. Even Armageddon and Universe Dragon can't destroy them!".I then said,"I activate my facedown Upgrades Galore! For every open space in my spell and trap card zone, I can place five spells or traps there. I count 20 cards. Lets begin the mayhem. I now play Double Summon to summon Sly Cooper and Hyperos!".

Upgrades Galore.Spell.Continuous.For every open spot in your spell and trap card zone, you can place 5 spells or traps on each spot.
Hyperos.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast Warrior/Effect.This beast warrior is the Animal Kingdom plus Lighting into one powerful beast warrior.He can fly up high with his wings, dig far underground, and he can fight against monster with no problem.You can bring the Equip Spell Cards Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings to your hand when it is summoned.
Sly Cooper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Beast Warrior/Effect.One of the members of the Cooper gang which is a group of friends and brothers from the Happy Camper Orphanage which is where they all met.He is the most sneaky one of the three.The three treat each other like family.He also has a crush on Carmelita Fox, a police woman.He can use all of his ancestor's skills to defeat his foes and also steal from them.You can bring the spell Thievius Raccconuns to your hand.You can also send one of your opponent's cards from their hand to the grave for every monster in your grave.

Then two monsters appeared.One was a cat/fox/dog standing his hind legs.His fur was black with sliver stripes running across him, he had little white wings on his back which could grow to make him fly, and a long tail which could change colors.The other one was a raccoon.He had grey fur with black stripes and mask.He was wearing a red backpack, a brown pouch on his left thigh, and a belt buckle has gold trim around the Cooper symbol.He was wearing a blue elbow-sleeved shirt with a yellow collar, blue boots, blue gloves with yellow cuffs, and a blue cap.

Damien then said,"So? You have two Beasts against my fiends? They aren't going to do jack."."I now play Sly's special effect. I pick a card from your hand and it goes to the grave. I count Erza, Levy, Robin(Male), Lucina, Charizard, Lucy, and Winged Kuriboh. The card that Bo send to the grave using Dark Knight was a trap. I count seven monsters so lets send any change for you to have a comeback go to hell." I said.

He then made Damien send his entire hand to the grave.I then said,"I now play Hyperos's special effect. I now get to add the spells Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings to my hand!".I then added the cards as I said,"I now equip them all on Hyperos! Time to evolved him to his second form Megaros!".

Dragon Sword.Spell.Equip.The blade which slays many dragons over time and it is one of the strongest blades in existence.It gives 1000 extra ATK points to the equipped monster.If you have Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings on the field, in your hand, or in the grave, you can special summon Megaros which said sword go to.
Rhino Helmet.Spell.Equip.The helmet with the power to hurt foes with its strong horn which could break through Solid Steel.It gives the equipped monster an extra attack.If you have Elephant Armor, Cheetah Boots, Eagle Wings, and Dragon Sword on the field, in your hand, or in the grave, you can special summon Megaros which said helmet go to.
Elephant Armor.Spell.Equip.The armor which can protect the user from an Nuclear Explosion and despite it looking like a tank, it still allows a lot of mobility.You give the equipped monster 1000 extra DEF points.If you have Cheetah Boots, Eagle Wings, Dragon Sword, and Rhino Helmet on the field, in your hand, or in the grave, you can special summon Megaros which said armor go to. 
Cheetah Boots.Spell.Equip.The boots allow the user to run up to the speed of light X10.You give the equipped monster 1000 extra ATK and DEF points plus the monster can dodge two attacks.If you have Eagle Wings, Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, and Elephant Armor on the field, in your hand, or in the grave, you can special summon Megaros which said boots then go to. 
Eagle Wings.Spell.Equip.These wings allows faster flight to make the user fly up at the speed of light.You give the equipped monster the ability to dodge three attacks.If you have Dragon Sword, Rhino Helmet, Elephant Armor, and Cheetah Boots on the field, in your hand, or in the grave, you can special summon Megaros which said wings go to.
Megaros.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Beast Warrior/Effect.The second form of Hyperos.His strength, speed, flight, and everything about him is unmatched.He fights for his friends and family with all of his power inside of him.You can special summon him if you have Hyperos, Dragon Sword, Elephant Armor, Rhino Helmet, Cheetah Boots, and Eagle Wings on the field or in the grave.

Hyperos stood in the air as his armored went onto him.He then glowed as a more mature version stood there.The weapon and armor was now golden and Damien said,"That thing can't beat me!"."I ain't done yet. I now play Sly's other effect. I am now allow to bring the Thievius Racconus spell card from my deck to my hand and I play it! This handy spell gives Sly 1500 ATK and DEF points." I said.He held the book and he grew stronger."Thank you Bob." said Sly and Megaros.

Thievius Racconus.Spell.Equip.The handbook of the family of thieves known as the Coppers.It can make you into an expert thief just by reading said book.This spell gives any monster an extra 1500 ATK and DEF points.

I then looked at Devil King who had 13000 ATK points due Damien earlier sending 6 monsters to the grave alongside the 5 in the grave.I got this.I then said,"I now play Demonic Summon! I now special summon Armageddon!".I now had 6 cards left in my hand.He stood there alongside the raccoon and animal.I then said,"I now special summon Apocalypse!".

Apocalypse.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.She is the wife of Armageddon.She is just as strong as her husband.The two fell in love after he saved her from being burned alive for her having powers.She is a good person and she treats the Kings like her children.Her red eyes could kill you cold but then she burns you alive.She can be special summon from your deck when you have three female monsters over 2500 ATK points on your field.

A woman stood there.She had long blond hair with red eyes, she was wearing a black and red costume which showed off her rocking body(her words not mine), and she is very strong and deadly despite her looking very fragile and dainty."You finally use my wife Amy Bob. Color me impressed." said Rick."Yes. Lets destroy this freak of nature." said Amy.

I then said,"Gotcha. I now play my strongest spell card! Reincarnation of the Former God! I now send Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, Neo-Spacian Dark Panther, Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, Neo-Spacian Glow Moss, and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole from my deck to the grave. I now can special summon Psycho!"."Bob is using his strongest monster." said Alexis."Wow. I never thought I would see him every again." said Kurt.

Reincarnation of the Former God.Spell.Ritual.You can special summon Psycho, the Former God of the Universe by sending a Fire Attribute, Water Attribute, Light Attribute, Dark Attribute, Wind Attribute, and Earth Attribute monster from your deck to the grave.
Psycho, the Former God of this Universe, Armageddon, the Devil King, Spirit King, and Power's Master.LV 12.Attribute Dark.ATK 100000.DEF 10000.Warrior/Effect/Ritual.He is really old like as old as the universe itself.He trained Power, Armageddon, the Devil King, and Spirit King during his time making him the master of several powerful warriors.He may look strange but don't you dare doubt his skills.He is treated as a Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and Dark Attribute monster.Every monster on the field and in the grave gives him a special effect.Fire monsters gives him 2000 ATK and DEF points, Water monsters give him 2000 ATK and DEF points, Light monsters give him 2000 ATK and DEF points, Dark monsters give him 2000 ATK and DEF points, Wind monsters give him 2000 ATK and DEF points, and Earth monsters give him 2000 ATK and DEF points.He negates all Spells, Traps, and Monster Effects.He makes all monsters on your opponent's field go to 0000 ATK and DEF points.You can special summon a monster from your deck and grave and a card.

Then a hooded figure stood there.He took off his hood and my friends saw him.He was covered in chains and he looked really old."He is Psycho?!" said Damien."Yes. You whippersnapper. Now Bob, use my effect on this ass. They hurt the pretty girls from the Fairy Tail Guild. They are going to be destroy by my hands." said Psycho."Sometimes master." said the four monster."Right. I now activate his effect making your monsters go to 0." I said.

He then drained his power of the four and he said,"They were strong but not as strong as me."."I now activate your effect. For every monster on my field and grave, he gains 2000 ATK and DEF points. I count 18! So he gains 36000 ATK and DEF points." I said.He stood there and he looked stronger plus the chains were broken."You just release the beast." said Sly."Aye." said Megaros.

Megaros had 7000 ATK and DEF points, Apocalypse and Armageddon had 9000 ATK and DEF points, Sly had 4000 ATK and DEF points, and Psycho lead the pack with 137000 ATK and DEF points."Sly Cooper destroy Dark Prince, Megaros destroy Dark Princess, Apocalypse destroy Devil Queen, and Armageddon destroy Dark King. Psycho show Damien what happens when you mess with me!" I said."Will do.".

The four then destroy the four monsters and Damien got 166000 points of damage.He disappeared as I said,"Catch them Psycho.".He held the group up and they were knocked out except for Lex.She hugged me as she said,"I can't believe you used Psycho."."Harsh!" said Psycho."You drain the energy out of people. I mean I forgot about that." I said."Sorry. I will make Rick and Yubel teleport them to the hotel. I see a piece of paper Bob." said Psycho.

He was gone along with my friends as I held the paper."What does it say?" said Alexis."It is a map of Kaiba Land Lex. I have been there so many times when I was a kid. Five locations are circled." I said.I showed her the paper as she said,"The Virtual World Facility, Blue Eyes Ultimate World, Duel Arena, Monster Horror Building, and Kaiba Castle. What does they mean?"."We are going there tomorrow to stop the Society of Light and save our friends." I said.

Next time,
Bob, Alexis, Johnny, Aster, Danny, Kurt, Holly, Steve, Syrus, Fate, June, and Banner head to Kaiba Land to handled the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment