Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 19 Gringey City and Grandpa Canyon.


A/N:Remember that joke that I made when back in Episode Four well it backs.Bob is going to have an serious injury from an Pokemon from the past plus one of his Pokemon is going evolve.We also meet a future rival of Bob in the Pokemon League which is far from now.Can you guess who it could be?I also forget Tessa's Pokedex entry as a Magnemite and I will do it at the end of the Episode.Also sorry about messing up Megaros name.I forget that he evolved but he did.

The four were walking to Fuchsia City where the Poisonous Ninja Master lives and also the Safari Zone where Bob is going to catch a lot Pokemon.Zoro was riding on the back of Fox who didn't mind the little guy on his back."So Bob? I noticed that you have been training lately. Enjoying your birthday gifts Bobby?" said Calem."Yeah. Aura is so awesome you guys. I mean it gives me super powers." said Bob."Yeah. So have you trained with Drake yet?" said Serena.

Bob said,"Yeah. He and Zoro are the perfect battle partners. I am thinking of using them against Koga along with Brave who wants to fight Koga for some strange reason."."Maybe because Brave wants to. So who else are you going to pick?" said Ashley.Bob shrugged as Fox said,"Maybe me?"."Cubone!" said Zoro."I think that was a yes. So why can't we understand him yet?" said Calem and Serena."No clue. I think we are nearing a city." said Bob.

It was covered in trash and pollution.Bob return Fox and he made Zoro wear a mask around his face."I wonder where the Pokemon Center is in this dump." said Ashley."Yeah." said Bob.The four then saw a boy who had Auburn hair and Blue eyes run past them with a Pikachu with a scurf of hair on its head."Was that Ash?" said Calem."Nah. It can't be. We would have saw Brock or Misty." said Serena."Lets followed him." said Bob."Cubone!" said Zoro.

The four then saw him in front of a closed Pokemon Center."This sucks Sparky. I mean we came here looking for Nurse Joy but it is closed due to this city pollution." said the boy."Hi." said Ashley.He then saw the four plus Zoro standing there as he said,"Hi! My name is Ritchie and this is my Pikachu. I come from Frogomar City."."My name is Serena and these four are my friends Bob who is holding Cubone or Zoro, Calem is the pervert rich boy, and Ashley." said Serena.

Calem said,"So what is wrong with your Pikachu?".Tessa came out of her Pokeball and she said,"It looks like a cold to me. You might want to return it to my Pokeball."."Um sure. Bob? Is that your Pokemon?" said Ritchie."She is. She can talk due to Bob having Aura." said Ashley."Ah." said Ritchie.He return his Pokemon as Tessa went nuts."Is she alright Bob?" said Calem and Ritchie."Yeah. Are you?" said Bob."No. I sense a lot of electricity. Follow me!" said Tessa.

The five humans and Zoro followed Tessa as Serena said,"This is new for her. She is usually calm and making sure Inferno and Thunder blow up anything."."I guess this place is making her go crazy. I am not a breeder but this is my guess." said Calem."That may be right." said Ritchie.Tessa then stopped as Ashley said,"What is it Tessa?"."In there. I sense someone trying to steal the electricity from me!" said Tessa.She then flew inside of a building as Bob said,"We better go after her.".

The five then saw Tessa trapped to a giant magnet thanks to Butch and Cassidy."It's Chuck and Cassidy!" said Calem."It is Butch!" said Butch."I think he is doing it on purpose Butch." said Cassidy."No! It is Chuck!" said Butch.Cassidy slapped him as Serena said,"Okay. That was funny."."So what did you do to Tessa?" said Ashley."We are using one of Bob's Pokemon to draw in Electric Type Pokemon." said Cassidy.She then flipped a switch.

Bob then saw Thunder and Megaros's ball go toward the magnet along with Raichu, Helioptile, and Sparky's ball."We captured three of Bob's Pokemon! The boss is going to be so proud of us!" said Butch.The two were celebrating their victory over Bob."Lets go Zoro and help him out Drake!" said Bob.Then the Land Shark Pokemon came out and he stood next to Cubone.

Bob's Pokedex read Drake,"Gible, the Land Shark Pokemon. It nests in small, horizontal holes in cave walls. It pounces to catch prey that stray too close. This Pokemon knows the moves Fire Fang, Dragon Rage, Sand Tomb, Dual Chop, Slash, Dragon Claw, Dig, Crunch, Dragon Rush, Hone Claws, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Attract, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Snore, Protect, Surf, Strength, Cut, Body Slam, Double Edge, Dragon Breath, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Mud Shot, Outrage, Rock Climb, Thrash, Aqua Tail, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Outrage, Snore, Rest, and Stealth Rock.".

"Bonemerang that switch Zoro!" said Bob.He fired his bone which freed Tessa along with the others.The four trainer who had their Pokemon taken."Draco Meteor, Focus Blast, and Thunder!" said Bob.The three then fired their attack at Team Rocket who flew off into the stars.Tessa then glowed as Ritchie said,"So is she evolving Bob?"."It must be from that giant magnet." said Serena."It makes sense." said Calem.

A Magneton stood there as Bob's Pokedex scanned her as she was shocking him,"Magneton, the Magnet Pokemon. Magneton emits a powerful magnetic force that is fatal to mechanical devices. As a result, large cities sound sirens to warn citizens of large-scale outbreaks of this Pokemon. Your Pokemon learned Tri Attack and Explosion.".

Bob return her as Ashley said,"So how are you not dead?"."Who knows? So Ritchie, are you in the Pokemon League?" said Bob."Yes. I have seven badges and I am off to Saffron City to get my last badge so I can compete. Are you all in the League?" said Ritchie."Nah. I am just traveling with these guys. I can't do gym for anything." said Calem."Same thing but Ashley is a Marchioness." said Serena."Wow. I better get going. See you later Bob and next time we meet, we will battle." said Ritchie.

The four and Zoro were at Grandpa Canyon."Man. So this is where you found my egg." said Megaros.He stood there with the four and Zoro said,"Cubone?"."Well little buddy, Megaros came from an Egg and he is a rare Pokemon. The first of his kind in fact." said Calem."Yeah. So what is with the crowd down there?" said Serena.They saw a mob of trainers as Ashley said,"I think that Pokemon Fossils were found here. Right Bob?".

Bob said,"That is what Professor Gravel said. I am going to train for my Gym battle nearby. You guys can dug for some fossils."."K." said Calem.He ran down there as Serena said,"I wish you good luck.".She ran after him as Ashley said,"Can I come with you Bob?"."Um sure. You don't right Zoro and Megaros?" said Bob.The two shook their heads for yes as Ashley said,"I am guess that is a yes."."Yep. Lets go." said Bob.

Ashley sat on the ground nearby as Bob send out Drake and Brave.Megaros stood there as he said,"So Bob? What am I supposed to do with these items?".He held a sword as Bob said,"Who knows? Just keep it on you."."K. I'm going back into my ball." said Megaros.He was gone as Bob said,"Okay. Now we are up against Poison type Pokemon. Are you ready for some training?"."I am ready for a battle!" said Brave.

The two Ground Pokemon nod their heads as Ashley noticed the ground below Bob breaking."That is strange." thought Ashley.Bob then fell into a hole along with his bag and his Pokemon.She had a thud sound as Bob said,"I'm okay Ashley. I'm just a little sore".I will go get some help!" yelled Ashley.She then ran off as Bob was trapped in the hole.

Bob pulled out his flashlight as Brave said,"Where are we?"."I think a cave." said Bob.The four were trapped in a cave as Bob held noises."Return Brave and Drake." said Bob.The two were gone as Zoro was ready to protect his father.Bob then saw an Omanyte, Kabuto, Kabutops, and Omastar looking at him and Zoro."I am not here to hurt you or capture you. Here. I have some Pokemon food." said Bob.

The four Pokemon ate the food as Zoro said,"Cubone?"."My cooking will make their angry go away and it is better to be friends with people than being their enemies." said Bob.The Fossil Pokemon smiled as Bob said,"So do you think you can help me get out of here?"."Omanyte!" said Omanyte.The two Spiral Pokemon tried to make a way out of there but then they heard a loud screech.

The four ran off as Bob said,"Return Zoro.".He went back as Bob saw a very pissed off Aerodactyl."Look Mr. Fossil Pokemon. I am sorry for invading your home and I am trying to get out." said Bob.The Fossil Pokemon then grabbed him and he said,"Aerodactyl!"."I don't think that is a good screech." said Bob.The Pokemon then flew out with a supersonic scream .

Bob looked down and he saw everyone including his friends looking at him."Um help!" yelled Bob.His bag fell down as Ashley said,"Come on out Brave, Buzz, Scyther, Garth, Moka, and Megaros!".The six saw their trainer in danger as they flew into action.Bob then saw the six Pokemon flying toward him as he said,"Hurry you guys!"."Gotcha Bob!" said Buzz.

He then fired out a Hyper Beam as Moka fired out a Sludge Bomb, Brave went into a Brave Bird, Garth fire out several Shadow Balls, and Tessa charged up a Thunder.The Pterodactyl like Pokemon felt the attack and he dropped Bob.Megaros caught him as he said,"I got you Bob. I won't let you die on us!"."Thanks." said Bob.The Fossil Pokemon then used Double Team and then Hyper Beam plus Crunch on Bob's Pokemon at the same time.

The crowd plus Bob saw a huge Explosion as he saw the five Pokemon were knocked out.Ashley return the five Pokemon and she said,"You guys."."You guys!" yelled Bob.He looked at the Fossil Pokemon who gave him a smile which Bob translated to I am going to eat you and everyone around you into little pieces."Listen to me right now Megaros. Drop me right now. He is after me and I am not letting him hurt you or the others." said Bob."Bob. I am not doing that." said Megaros."Sorry." said Bob.

Bob was dropped by Megaros due to Bob using aura."Bob!" yelled Calem."What is he thinking?!" said Serena.Ashley ran toward him.Aerodactyl went toward Bob using Giga Impact as Megaros said,"I see now Bob. Thunder Crash!".A giant Thunderbolt hit the Pokemon as he crashed toward the ground taking Bob with him.The Fossil Pokemon flew off bored with humans but he will remember Megaros and the boy forever.

Ashley then saw Bob with a giant scar over his chest.It looked like an X and he said,"Hey Ashley. You miss me?"."You idiot! Why did you make Megaros drop you?!" yelled Ashley.Officer Jenny cleared everyone out but Ashley and Bob."I didn't want to see my Pokemon or you hurt by that jerk. I mean you and I are close." said Bob.

She slapped him as she yelled,"Are you an idiot!? You could have been eating alive. Do you think Zoro could live the death of his father?!"."I knew that! I couldn't let that jerk kill everyone else. I mean he made Garth, Buzz, Moka, Scyther, and Brave get hurt." said Bob.Ashley hugged him as Bob said,"The Scar!"."I know and I won't let go. When we get to Cinnabar Island, you will make sure that your Aerodactyl is not like that one." said Ashley."I will Ashley. I promise." said Bob.

Meanwhile, Aerodactyl noticed a boy.He looked about 10 years old.He had purple hair, black eyes, and he looked really serious.He though he looked amazing for a snack and he went down for a quick bite.The boy then said,"Dark Pulse.".He then had a Dark Pulse straight on the spot where that annoying Pokemon had attacked him earlier.He was then captured by the boy as he said,"You are perfect. Lets go.".He then got on the Big Boss Pokemon and he flew off.

Next time,
Bob meets his antithesis at the Safari Zone.Bob catches some Pokemon while dealing with the pain from Aerodactyl.

Magnemite, the Magnet Pokemon. Magnemite attaches itself to power lines to feed on electricity. If your house has a power outage, check your circuit breakers. You may find a large number of this Pokemon clinging to the breaker box. This Pokemon is Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment