Thursday, March 19, 2015

Power Guild Episode 9 Klihsh Island


A/N:As I have mention before, I am not huge on the Galuna Island arc because it really add nothing to the overall plot of Fairy Tail.I mean we are almost near one of my favorite arc in Fairy Tail Phantom Lord so that is good.Anyway, lets begin.

Bob was sitting in the guild with Myra, Norman, Julie, X, and Ax.They were in front of a communication orb.Everyone else was on a Job or they ignoring them."So X? What job did they take?" said Julie."I don't know. I wasn't playing attention. I saw a weird looking dog take one." said X."You mean Spike?" said Norman."Right. I don't get why we are so worried. I mean Allison and Scampers are with them." said X."They didn't formally accepted the request. You should have done something to stop them." said Myra.

X walked off as Bob said,"Sometimes. I wonder how we are even related. I mean we share blood but we are two different elements."."Yeah. You are Lighting and he is Fire. You two could work together but nope, you two are polar opposites." said Ax.Norman said,"We are getting Nick's signal."."I bet a certain someone is happy to see her boyfriend." said Myra."Now isn't the time Myra?" said Julie."There is all times for love Julie." said Ax."You there Nick?" said Bob.

Nick stood there.He had gray hair, blue eyes, and he looked like a western cowboy."Hey Nick. Do you miss me?" said Julie."Hey Julie. I do. I have done some research with the sand." said Nick."And? Do you know what job they took?" said Bob."I think so but I could be wrong." said Nick."Tell us then!" said Myra and Norman."Easy Transformation Siblings. They took the job heading to Klihsh Island." said Nick.

Bob was dead silent as Ax said,"Bob. You will go with Julie to meet Nick at the Davenport Port. You will make sure they come back alive. You hear me right?"."Yeah. See you soon Julie." said Nick.He was gone as Norman said,"You okay Bob?"."I'm fine. Lets just go Julie." said Bob.He put on his cloak and he headed out of the Guild."What is with Bob master?" said Myra."Klihsh Island is where Bob's mother and father went missing." said Ax."I will make sure he smiles when he comes back." said Julie.She ran after Bob.

Meanwhile in Davenport, Allison was sitting with Stella and Scampers."I can't believe Kurt and Spike roped us into this mess. Master and Bob are going to be so pissed." said Scampers."Yeah. I mean they promised us an island getaway. Has Kurt done stuff like this before?" said Stella."Yes. He tried to go on a S-Class but Bob stopped him. I hope Bob isn't going Demon mode." said Allison.

Kurt and Scampers stood there.Kurt was wearing an Hawaiian shirt as he said,"You guys ready to go to Klihsh Island? We got our tickets for the boat ride out there."."We are doing an S-Class Job Kurt. It is a good thing that me and Scampers are S Class." said Allison."She is right." said Stella."Yeah but we weren't lying about it being an Island resort." said Spike."Okay. You better be right." said Scampers."We aren't lying." said the two.

They were on the boat as Kurt was puking his guts out."I still don't get why he doesn't swim there. I mean his motion sickness is pretty sad." said Scampers."He tried that but it is too big for him to cross." said Spike."I see." said Stella.Allison was looking at the water as Stella said,"You alright Allison?"."I hope Bob doesn't mind that we went a job without him." said Allison."I think he is fine. I think I see the island." said Stella.

The five then saw that they were on a tropical paradise."Told you. We better find a hotel. This time of the year is crowded with tourists." said Kurt.Kurt walked toward a hotel along with Scampers and Spike.The two girls stood there and Stella said,"So what is our job?"."We are going to destroy the moon. According to the request, the villagers deep into the island called for the request. We are going there later. We better go after them." said Allison.The two girls followed them.

Later that day, Kurt was sad."So why couldn't we stay at a hotel?" said Kurt."We should be close to the job request. Bob says that is the best way to do any job." said Scampers."Really?" said Stella and Spike."He learn it from his father." said Allison."Oh." said Stella.The five then saw a village surround by giant wooden spikes and a giant keep out sign."I think you don't want us here." said Kurt."No really?" said Stella.

A Villager then said,"What are you all doing here?"."We are here about the job request of 10 million coins!" said Spike."Then why didn't the job request go through?" said that same villager."The system was broken but we came here." said Allison."Then prove that you are part of a Guild." said the villager.The five showed their guild marks as the gate opened."We are in. Now Kurt, don't do anything stupid." said Scampers."Hey!" said Kurt.

The five were surrounded by the village."Look at them." said a female."Yeah. One of them is pretty cute." said a girl.Kurt blushed as he said,"So where is the village elder?"."Right here." said a man.He had long golden sideburns.Scampers said,"You have really big sideburns."."Thank you so very much cat.  My name is Brad and I am here to tell you only this. Destroy the Moon for me!" said Brad.

Stella noticed that the moon was a eerie purple."What is with the moon?" said Stella."For some reason, it just turned purple and also..." said a girl.She stood there and Allison said,"Also what?"."That moon turn all of us into demons!" said Brad.He was hit by a man as Kurt said,"You mean like one from those books that Bob told us about.".The village then fell on the floor as Scampers said,"I'm going to guess yes.".

The village then turned into demons as Spike said,"Is this some kind of Transformation Magic?"."Maybe Spike. We shall kept that in mind." said Allison.Brad stood up and he looked like a demon."Creepy." said Kurt.He was then punched by Scampers as Stella said,"So do you mind if we stay here for the night? I mean we are going to look for who or what cause this tomorrow morning."."Okay. Show them to their resting area Alyssa." said Brad.

The next morning, the boys were outside of the village.Kurt was stretching and doing some weird stuff as Spike stood there with Scampers and Spike said,"So what is he doing? I mean he is my master but I never get him."."Who knows? What are you doing Kurt?" said Scampers."You should know that all wizard should stretch. I mean you and Spike won't get it because you are like a foot tall but I need to stretch all of my magical power to my entire body." said Kurt.

The girls stood there as Stella said,"So what are we going to do first?"."Bob usually scans the area with his scanner on our jobs." said Scampers."I guess our first step is to find a strong magical presence here on the island." said Allison."Sweet. I call upon the nose of champions!" said Kurt.He then start sniffing the ground as Spike said,"I don't get him."."Join the club." said the girls plus Scampers.

After an hour of searching, The five were then stopped by a giant rat."Wow. That is so strange. I mean wow." said Scampers."Indeed. How are we going to take care of her?" said Spike."Like this! Legendary Kick!" said Kurt.He kicked her down to the ground as Stella said,"Open Gate of the Scorpion Violet! Magic Chains!".

She then held the rat down as Allison said,"Can you translate other animals Spike?"."I haven't studied it yet but I can read her mind." said Spike.He then touched her head as he screamed in pain."Spike!" said Kurt.He held the dog as Allison said,"What did you see Spike?"."I saw a cave with a demon covered in something. I couldn't tell what but whatever it is, it is quite frighting.".

Kurt then ran off as Violet said,"What are we going to do Princess?"."Go after him!" said the four.She was gone as the four ran after him."Do you guys know about Kurt's past?" said Stella."I don't because Bob won't tell me." said Scampers."He was a traveling wizard until he joined the guild 7 years ago. That is all I know but I plan to find out why. He is my friend and I hate seeing him like this." said Allison.

The four then saw Kurt standing there.Stella saw a demon trapped in something."What is that stuff? And why is it here?" said Stella."That is what we Passion wizards are made of." said Kurt."So what is it? I mean I want to know what is it." said Spike."Okoepralt. Bob told me about it. He knows that is when you use the ultimate spell of Passion wizards." said Scampers."Huh?" said the girls plus dog."That is the demon Estrasum. He killed my parents plus my big brother and the Okoepralt is my master." said Kurt.

Next time,
We learn more about the Demon and its past to Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment