Thursday, March 5, 2015

Power Guild Episode 4 Heroes's Strongest Team?


Welcome to Episode 4 of Power Guild.Power High is coming soon.I swear that a new Power High is coming soon.Anyway, we are meeting the Weapon Queen of Heroes.I am based off her magic from Power Guild Omake I did.Lets begin in the Guild Hall.Also the master is named Ax or Al.

Bob was sleeping in the Guild Hall.He had been running across Meca delivering stuff to people like a mailman or something along those lines so he was really tired.Scampers, Fate, and Kurt were standing there with a bowl of water and Stella walked over to the three."What are you three planing to do with Bob?" said Stella."We are going to make him feel the pain that we have toward him." said Scampers."Huh?" said Stella."We are pulling a prank on him." said Fate.

Kurt placed the water down and it started to move."Is he awake?" said Kurt."No. He is asleep. I mean he came home really tired." said Scampers."Then what is it?" said Fate."Is it her Fate!? I mean she is coming back to the Guild." said Scampers and Kurt."Nah. It can't be Allison. I mean she may be scary but she can't control Water yet." said Myra.She stood there with Al and Norman."What are you boys doing to the real man?" said Norman."Pulling a prank you want in?" said Fate.

He stood next to the three as Myra sighed."It is fun to have a good prank but pissing off Robert when he is half awake. You won't be living to tell the tale. Trust me on that." said Al."I think the master is right you guys." said Stella."Can it." said the four.Stella stepped back as she heard,"Don't mess with the guys of the Heroes Guild when it comes to a prank involving Bobbie.".

She then saw the master of Gun Magic the Wizard Julie Brown siting at the bar.She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing a western outfit.She is a very powerful Wizard and she said,"Trust the master and Stella guys. Bob mad is really bad. You do remember what happened last time right?"."So? I am stronger than I was last time." said Kurt."Wasn't that like a month ago?" said Fate and Norman.

The water then grabbed Kurt as Bob woke up.He looked like he was a demon from the underworld."Did you think I could hear you? I am tired Kurt so Hydro Throw!" said Bob.Kurt was thrown into the roof as he was on the ground.Bob went back to sleep as Stella said,"I guess I learn not to mess with Bob when he is asleep. So Julie, where is your boyfriend Nick White?".

She then blushed and she tried to hid it with her hat.Myra said,"Don't remember her about her obvious crush on the Sand and Speed Wizard. So Stella? Have you meet the Guild yet?"."Yeah. They are all really nice yet eccentric. I mean we have Eric Logan who is a master of Purple and Red Magic which are like the Emotional Spectrum, the master of Smoke Magic and Eric's drinking partner Wayne Summers, and the playboy of Heroes Jason Knight." said Stella.

Her hands were being grabbed by a boy.He had blond hair, brown eyes, a green jacket, a shirt with a very menacing skull on it, black jeans, and brown shoes.He was known as one of the Wizards that you would like to have as a boyfriend alongside Bob and others."Ah my sweet flower. You and I should go on a job together to show our love to Meca!" said Jason.He was then kicked by Julie who said,"Do you have any restraint Jason?"."My love is forever." said Jason.

Myra said,"You know that she is a Spirit Wizard right?".Jason ran off like crazy as Stella heard,"Jason and Spirit Wizard go together like Bob and Kurt.".Stella then saw a wizard drinking a barrel filled with alcohol.It is the Psychic Wizard and one of the best drinker in Heroes Tanya Reed.She had long red hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing a blue bikini top with jeans."I see." said Stella.

Jason came running back as he yelled,"Allison is coming back!".The Wizards mumbling stuff to themselves as Bob woke himself up."Allison is back? Did I hear that right Scampers?" said Bob."Aye sir. You aren't scared of her?" said Scampers."No. She and I have been friends for almost 8 years now." said Bob."I forget about that sir. You two are like lovers!" said Scampers.Bob then knocked Scampers into the ground using his Iron Bull fist.

A girl walked into the Guild Hall.She had on a white tank top, black jeans, and black sandals.She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and the guild mark on her upper left arm.She is known as Allison May aka the Weapon Queen and one of the two strongest and beautiful women in Heroes which is saying a lot because all of the ladies in the Guild are beautiful."Hey Allison. Welcoem back." said Myra.

Allison said,"It is good to see you all but I have heard some stuff."."Here it comes. Allison's punishment." said Al.She then lectured all of the Guild as Stella whispered to Bob,"So why is she like that?"."She cares A LOT about the Guild Stella. I mean Kurt usually gets the worst of it. I mean he is usually causing trouble for the Magical Council and Ax." said Bob.

Allison then finished with Kurt and she said,"Bob. You are looking well."."You too. I mean you have gotten pretty cute. We should go on a job together. Me, you, Stella, and Scampers. The strongest team in Hero!" said Bob."I see. You must be Stella. I heard about you." said Allison."What did they say about me?" said Stella."You are Bob's new girlfriend which doesn't make sense. I mean Bob is a strong Wizard and I don't think he is looking for a girlfriend. I hope we can be good friends." said Allison.

The two shook hands as Fate said to Kurt,"I wonder how long it will take for a Cat fight."."I give it a month." said Kurt.He was then hit with a cane as Al said,"Robert. I got a message from the Magic Council to you."."What did you do this time?" said Julie, Tanya, and Norman."Actually, it is good news which is rare around here." said Al."That is good. I think Bob and Allison would like some alone time on the second floor." said Myra.

The two wizard were upstairs alone and Bob said,"Man. I forgot how quiet this place can be."."Yeah. I mean we are the youngest S Class Wizard ever and two out five. So what did the message say?" said Allison."I am a Wizard Saint now. Just like the old man." said Bob."Are you serious Bob?! I mean you being a wizard Saint." said Kurt and Scampers.The two saw them in the air and they said,"What are you two doing up here?".

They landed on the ground as Scampers said,"Boss. I am so very proud of you. You are way stronger than Gramps."."Yeah and now I have a new passion. I will try to defeat with a Wizard Saint!" said Kurt.Bob then said,"Okay. Try to survive this! Titan Steel Kick!".He then kicked Kurt back down to the first floor and Scampers said,"You aren't going to do that to me right boss?"."No. I am. Lighting Spear." said Allison.

She then shocked him back to the first floor as Bob said,"It is a good thing that Scampers is getting stronger. I mean you and I have grown since we were 10. I mean I was an S Class Wizard before Puberty hit us".Yeah. I was proud of you when you reached that level. You are still growing in strength. Bob, I need your help." said Allison."Really? I mean I don't mind helping you out? Is it an S Rank Job?" said Bob."Yes. We are going need some help. I know just the three. Are you in?" said Allison."Aye sir." said Bob.

The two walked downstairs as Scampers and Kurt said,"What is your problem Bob?! You may be a strong Wizard and a Wizard Saint but you have no right to kick down a floor. I mean we could have died."."Bob is a Wizard Saint now?!" said the Guild.Bob then said sheepishly,"Yep. Oh Stella. Me and Allison need your help along with Scampers and Kurt.".Stella then walked over and she said,"With what Wizard Saint Bob?".

Bob then said,"You can call me Bob Stella. Allison, I think the Guild Master need to hear this."."Actually my boy, Allison told me about your newest job. I will make sure the others doesn't hear this." said Al."Thanks Old man." said Bob.Allison then took the four into a room inside of the Guild Hall.She then locked the door and window as Kurt said,"Did you kill someone Allison? I mean this job doesn't sound that bad."."It is this bad. I mean we have to fight against one of the strongest Dark Guild in the Bael League." said Allison.

Stella said,"You don't mean them right Allison?"."Who is she talking about boss?" said Scampers."Weren't you two listen to when Myra was telling the ENTIRE Guild about the alliance of Dark Guild all across the world? They are known as the Bael League. They are very strong and a huge threat. So which Guild are we going up against?" said Bob."The Shadowblade Guild." said Allison."They are one of the strongest Guild in the League! I can see why you need Bob. I mean 2 S Class Wizard are better than one." said Stella.

Allison said,"I pick Kurt and Scampers because they are very strong and Bob speaks highly of you.".Stella looked at Bob who said,"I told her about you through Magic Message."."I see." said Stella."He likes you!" said the two.Allison knocked the two to the ground and Bob said,"We are in Allison. So what is our mission?"."We are heading to the nearby town of Oakheart to defend a girl from the Shadowblade Guild until we can get her to Tita so she can be transported the Magic Council." said Allison."Lets go!" said Kurt.

The four walked out of the Guild Hall and Bob sensed something."You alright Bob?" said Stella."Yeah. I'm fine." said Bob.The four headed to get a carriage and Scampers knocked out Kurt because of his motion sickness.Little did that they know they were being watched by a Wizard, he was using his Illusion Magic to hide himself from Bob who almost found him.He then ran back to the Shadowblade base in Meca to inform them of the news.

Next time,
Heroes's Strongest Team face off against Shadowblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment