Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 13 Rock Tunnel and Illusions


A/N:Guess what?Ashley is catching a Pokemon!I know that it a huge shock but I felt like it would be a good time.Bob is still catching two Pokemon and three in Celadon City.I got an answer for Celadon City which is Bob's birthday but the next two because Bob is the main Character and it is better than Ash catching thirty Tauros!

Narrator P.O.V
The four stood in front of Rock Tunnel."So do we have flashlights?" said Serena."Don't worry Serena. I got Moka, Charmander, Magby, and Hyperos as back up flashlights." said Bob."I also have Charmeleon." said Calem."Yeah. We are going to be find Serena." said Ashley."Okay. Lets go." said Serena.The four walked in as Bob and Calem turned on their flashlights.

Bob said,"Man. This place is sure dark."."Yeah. I thought they were kidding about this place. I mean it is like we are in the mouth of Skull." said Ashley."Don't say that!" said Serena.She grabbed onto Calem as Calem said,"Ease up on that kind of stuff. Serena has Claustrophobia."."I didn't know." said Ashley."I just hates caves. I mean what if it collapse." said Serena."It makes sense Serena. Don't worry. I made sure to do some research and there is a rest spot a mile straight ahead. It connects to the fresh air." said Bob.Serena smiled.

After 10 minutes of waking, they found the rest spot.Serena ran outside and she said,"I really love you fresh air!"."She is happy about this." said Ashley."Yeah. So are we making lunch?" said Calem."Yep. Lets get close to the lake." said Bob."For Skull right?" said the three."Yeah. He loves my cooking and if he doesn't get any, bad things will happen." said Bob.The four walked to the lake and Bob said,"Come on out everyone!".

Bob was making lunch as his Pokemon were playing.Since the Power Plant, Squirtle got braver.He was playing with Thunder as Calem was reading under a tree.Serena was helping Ashley train for her next battle at the Battle Chateau which is Celadon City.Bob then rang a bell as he said,"Lunch time!".He then made gave all of their Pokemon their food as he sat down with his friends.

Calem said,"So Bob? I heard you talking to a girl last night. So who is she?"."It was Giselle." said Bob."You have her number?" said Ashley."Yeah. She gave it to me when we were at Maiden's Peak." said Bob."Ouch. Another rival." said Serena.Ashley lightly punched her as the four heard a cry for help.They then saw a Diglett.Ashley pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Diglett, the Mole Pokemon. Diglett are raised in most farms. The reason is simple--wherever this Pokemon burrows, the soil is left perfectly tilled for planting crops. This soil is made ideal for growing delicious vegetables. This Pokemon is Female.".

Serena said,"So what are you doing here Diglett?"."My mommy is trapped in the caves! I need your help! Please help me!" said Diglett."Sure little buddy. Hey Calem, can you take the girls, my Pokemon, my bag toward the Celadon City Exit." said Bob."K." said Calem."I am coming with you Bob." said Ashley."I know you are Ashley. We are friends." said Bob.

He then return everyone but he kept Rogue, Moka, Charmander, Inferno, and Hyperos on him.The two Pallet Town trainers followed the Mole Pokemon deeper in Rock Tunnel.Calem carried Bob's bag and his and he said,"You ready Serena?".She took a deep breath as she said,"Yeah. Lets go meet up with them Calem.".The two walked back into the tunnel.

Bob found a Dugtrio under some rocks as he said,"Come on out.".All of Bob's Pokemon were helping get rid of rocks as Ashley held the flashlight."So are you and him together?" said Diglett."Not really. I do like him but I am not sure." said Ashley."So are you a Pokemon Trainer? I mean I saw you with three Pokemon." said Diglett."Yes. I am trying to complete the Battle Chateau. I would love if you could join me." said Ashley.

Bob then freed the Mole Pokemon from her rocky prison as she said,"Thank you so much. I am impress that you can understand me and my daughter."."I have Aura miss." said Bob.Rogue then said,"Bob! We have a problem!".The nine then saw a very angry and giant Onix looking at Bob with hate in his eyes and Bob said,"Rogue! Waterfall!".He then fired the attack as Bob said,"Ashley! Get both of them and you out of here!"."I am not leaving you!" said Ashley."We will protect Daddy!" said Hyperos."Okay. Make sure he is safe." said Ashley.

She ran off with the Mole Pokemon behind her as Bob said,"Okay. Rogue Surf!".He then produced a giant wave as Bob said,"Moka! Air Slash!".She then slashed the rock Pokemon giving him a scar over his right eye."Charmander and Magby! Flamethrower!" said Bob.The two then burned him as Bob said,"Now Hyperos and Rogue Hydro Pump! Charmander and Magby Dragon Pulse and Fire Blast! Moka Brave Bird!".The Onix fell off causing the cave to collapse.

Bob was protect by his Pokemon."Thanks guys. I got this." said Bob.He then project out his aura to move the rocks off him and his Pokemon.He noticed that Onix was gone as Moka then start to glow as Hyperos said,"Is Moka evolving?"."Yeah. I mean she faced off against some tough opponents." said Bob.A Golbat stood there as Bob scanned Moka,"Golbat, the Bat Pokemon. Golbat bites down on prey with its four fangs and drinks the victim's blood. It becomes active on inky dark moonless nights, flying around to attack people and Pokemon. This Pokemon learned the move Fly.".

Moka then bit him and he ran around in circles.Hyperos made her get off as Rogue said,"Bob isn't your meal Moka. He is our trainer but our friend first."."I know that Rogue but his blood is so amazing." said Moka."I don't get her." said Inferno."Join the club." said Hyperos."We should get to the exit. Ashley and the others must be worried about us." said Charmander."Right. Return!" said Bob.He used his Aura to find his way out as the Onix decided that he will have a rematch with Bob one day.He went off.

Bob found the exit as he saw his friends along with Diglett.Ashley tackled him as she said,"Don't you ever do that again!"."Yeah Bobby. She was worried sick about you man. I mean your Pokemon were too but she beat them by a mile." said Calem."And we were too." said Serena."Aye!" said Diglett."So did you catch her Ashley? Can you please get off me?" said Bob.She got off him as she said,"Yep. She is part of Team Ashley.".

Bob grabbed his bag as Bob said,"You guys ready to go Celadon City guys?"."Right." said the three.Ashley return her newest Pokemon as Bob said,"Oh yeah. I almost forgot.".He then sent out Moka as Calem said,"She evolved?"."Yes and I need a treat!" said Moka.She bit Bob as he fell over."She must be hungry." said Serena."Yeah." said Ashley.Moka flew with the four as they headed toward the city.

A few days later in the afternoon, the group was still trying to get there."Man. I need a hotel now." said Serena.She fell over as Calem said,"I am too tired to drag her."."Maybe we should take a rest." said Ashley."Good plan. I think I see a mansion up in the distance." said Bob.The three then dragged Serena into the mansion.The four then rested on the floor.Serena said,"I am so tired."."We noticed!" yelled the three.

Two Pokemon then jumped on Bob and he said,"Why is it always me?"."You are the main character." said his friends.Bob then saw that it was a Growlithe and a Vulpix."Hi! And Welcome to the House of Imite! My name is Growlithe!" said Growlithe."And I am Vulpix. We live here with Lady Duplica. So what do you intruders want? I am not in a good mood right now." said Vulpix.

"Ease down you two. They look nice to me." said a girl.Ashley then saw a girl with blue hair and brown ears standing there with a copy of Calem.The girl then said,"Hi. My name is Duplica."."Calem? How are you here and there?" said Ashley."That is Lady Duplica's Ditto! She is the best Ditto trainer in the entire world!" said Growlithe."Ditto?" said Serena.

She pulled out her Pokedex out of her bag and it said,"Ditto, the Transform Pokemon. Ditto rearranges its cell structure to transform itself into other shapes. However, if it tries to transform itself into something by relying on its memory, this Pokemon manages to get details wrong.".Duplica then walked over to the group and she said,"Welcome. We aren't running a show right now but you are welcome to stay here for a while.".

Calem said,"Thank Arecus for that."."Huh?" said Vulpix."We are heading to Celadon City." said Ashley."I see. You are welcome to stay here until then. So do you guys know how to cook?" said Duplica."I do miss. I don't mind making dinner but do you have a pool or lake?" said Bob."Yes I do. Why?" said Duplica."My Gyarados likes my cooking. It keeps him calm" said Bob."I see. Please follow me." said Duplica.

The five stood in front of a giant pool and forest."Come on out everyone!" said the group.Duplica then saw Skull, Squirtle, Staryu, and Poliwag playing in the park while he saw the group's other Pokemon playing in the forest.Bob then started making lunch as Calem and the girls sat down nearby."So Duplica? What did you mean by show?" said Calem."I do performances with my Ditto. He is a master of disguise and it makes kids laugh their pants off to see Ditto in action." said Duplica.

Bob then said,"You know Duplica. I always wanted a Ditto for myself. It always interested me."."Do you know of a place called the Safari Zone?" said Duplica."Yeah. It is in Fuchsia City where Koga's gym is right?" said Serena."Correct Serena. I heard that several Dittos live there." said Duplica."Sweet. We will keep that in mind. So who is up for dinner?!" said Bob."I am Bob!" said Skull."I guess he is happy." said Duplica."Correct." said Ashley.

The five gather around a table as the Pokemon ate behind them."So Bob? Your birthday is soon right?" said Duplica."Yeah. How do you know his name and that?" said Calem."I heard about you through the trainer web. You are becoming quite the trainer Bob." said Duplica."Thanks." said Bob.Ashley then heard a weird machine going off as she said,"Do you guys hear that?"."Yeah. Is that one of your machines Duplica?" said Serena."It is new to me." said Duplica.

Then the wall exploded as a machine stood there.It looked like a giant robot with two giant bug catching net and then Calem said,"Okay. That is the weirdest thing that I have seen so far in my journey. It even beats the giant Tentacruel."."Really?" said Serena.He nod as Bob heard,"We finally found you grandson of Red.".The five then saw a man with green hair and brown eyes and a woman with gold hair and purple eyes.They were members of Team Rocket.Ashley, Serena, Calem, and Duplica return their Pokemon as Bob's Pokemon were ready to fight them.

 Bob then said,"Do I know you two? I mean you look two look pretty sad.".The two fell over as Duplica said,"I think they are mad."."No really?" said Ashley."My name is Cassidy and this is my partner Butch." said Cassidy."Biff?" said the boys."It is Butch brats!" said Butch."You two did that on purpose. Was it funny?" said Serena."Yeah Serena. It has. So what do you two want?" said Bob."To steal your Pokemon with our net made to prevent all types of attack." said Cassidy.

The net then grabbed all of Bob Pokemon plus the group excluding Bob.Bob then noticed Growlithe and Vulpix were still there."We miss two of their Pokemon and Bob Butch. Get them." said Cassidy."Gotcha." said Butch.Bob then grabbed the two.He then ran from the Machine as he said,"Do you two want to help me?"."Yes! I want to battle with you to save my newest friends!" said Growlithe."Whatever. I am really bored" said Vulpix.Bob carried the two over to the net as his Pokedex went off scanning Vulpix first.

"Vulpix, the Fox Pokemon. At the time of its birth, Vulpix has one white tail. This tail separates into six if this Pokemon receives plenty of love from its trainer. The six tails become magnificently curled. She knows the moves Ember, Tail Whip, Attract, Roar, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Spin, Payback, Will-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Hex, Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Inferno, Flame Charge, Rest, Overheat, Energy Ball, Incinerate, Dark Pulse, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Snore, Protect, and Zen Headbutt." said Dexter.

"Growlithe, the Puppy Pokemon. Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokemon won't forget the scent, no matter what. It uses its advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things. He knows the moves Ember, Bite, Crunch, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Return, Protect, Dig, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Overheat, Attract, Incinerate, Wild Charge, Strength, Close Combat, Double Edge, Fire Spin, Iron Tail, Thrash, Rest, and Snore." said Dexter.

Bob smirked as he said,"Show Team Rocket how two Flamethrowers go!".The two fired the attack making the machine heat up.Bob then said,"Star, Skull, Rogue, and Squirtle! Use your Water attacks!".The four Pokemon then made their net exploded.Bob return all of his Pokemon excluding Brave and Tessa.He wanted them to battle alongside the two Fire type Pokemon.

Dexter said,"Brave knows the moves Peck, Fury Attack, Wing Attack, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace, Hone Claws, Scary Face, Slash, Air Slash, Crush Claw, Sky Drop, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Thrash, Bulk Up, Roost, Return, Double Team, Rock Tomb, Rest, Attract, Steel Wing, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Retaliate, U-Turn, Fly, Superpower, and Heat Wave.".

Dexter then said,"Tessa knows the moves Tackle, Supersonic, Thunder Shock, Sonic Boom, Thunder Wave, Magnet Bomb, Spark, Mirror Shot, Metal Sound, Electro Ball, Flash Cannon, Screech, Discharge, Lock-On, Gyro Ball, Zap Cannon, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Light Screen, Protect, Toxic, Rain Dance, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Double Team, Reflect, Rest, Charge Beam, Explosion, Flash, Volt Switch, Snore, Wild Charge, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Snore, and Electroweb.".

Bob smirked as Bob said,"First things first Brave! Free Ashley, Calem, Duplica, and Serena with Air Slash and Whirlwind!".He nod as he freed the four from their net."You did it Bob!" said Ashley.She hugged him as Calem said,"I hate to be a jerk here. But what are we going to do about Team Rocket."."I think if Tessa, Growlithe, and Vulpix attack it. It should explode." said Serena."Good idea. We will distract Team Rocket Bob." said Duplica.

The four ran off as Bob said,"Gotcha! Thunder, Superpower, and double Fire Blast!".The four attacked and the machine fell off into the distance."We will get revenge on you!" said the two.Bob smirked as he said,"So do you have a place for us to rest for the night?"."Yes. Follow me." said Duplica.The three followed her into the mansion.

Bob return Brave and Tessa as Growlithe grabbed Bob's pants leg."Bob! Let me come with you!" said Growlithe."Sure. You want to come with me too Vulpix?" said Bob."Sure. Your cooking is pretty good. You better use me in a battle or I will burn you." said Vulpix."Is she serious Buddy?" said Bob.

Growlithe looked confused as Bob said,"It is your nickname do you like it?"."I would like a nickname but Buddy ain't me. I like Bolt!" said Bolt.He did a pose as Vulpix sighed."Anyway, lets go to sleep." said Bob.The two Fire Pokemon followed Bob and Bob captured them in the mountain.

Next time,
Bob's group reaches Celadon City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment