Thursday, March 12, 2015

Power Guild Episode 7 Heroes vs Shadowblade part 3 Conflict in Tita!


We are done with the Second Arc of Power Guild.The first Arc was Episode 1-3 and the Second Arc is Episode 4-7.Anyway, we are going to see Bob and his fellow Heroes Wizard go nuts because you don't mess with their friends.Also I referred to Scampers as a Cat but he is a dog.He mainly looks like a cat so everyone include me refers to him as a cat.

Kurt stopped in his tracks as he saw Scampers.He was covered in bruises and blood."Scampers!" said Kurt.He then saw the carriage appeared and Bob got off."Scampers?! Gaia Heal!" yelled Bob.Bob's hands then glowed a bright green as Stella said,"Gaia Heal?".Allison said,"It is one of the hardest healing magic spell to master. Bob did it because his mother and father taught it to him after teaching him Lighting Magic.".

Scampers woke up and he said,"Bob! You smell right!".He then hugged him as Kurt said,"I am not going to ask. Where is Ana? And why were you covered in bruises?"."Tonya." said Scampers."What did she do to Ana?" said Bob.Stella said,"Bob. Calm down. We will save her."."I know but I looked at Ana like my sister. I mean she is only 6 years old!" said Bob.

He then broke a nearby rock into several pieces as Allison said,"Scampers. Please remember. Do you have anything else for us? Tonya  must have told you more."."Yeah. She is going to kill Ana if we don't come and save her." said Scampers.Bob stood up and he said,"We are going."."Heck yeah! Lets show those Dark Guild Wizard not to mess with Power." said Kurt."And the Magic Council." said Stella."Them too." said Scampers.

He started flying in the air to be at the same level as Bob and the others.Allison said,"Are you sure that you can fight Scampers?"."Bob's Gaia Heal magic makes you feel like a new cat. I will save Ana. I won't let anyone hurt the boss again." said Scampers."That is my partner. Lets go!" said Bob.Scampers grabbed him as the two flew off.Kurt said,"I best be off. I call upon Champion Pegasus!".He flew off as Stella and Allison ran after their friends.

Meanwhile in the empty city of Tita, the Demon Five along with some hired Dark Wizards had taken over the city include the Magic Council Headquarters.Inside said headquarters, Ringo was trying to heal himself using some healing magic.He then saw Bryan standing there."So do you think Bobby Chan is going to fall for Tonya Chan's plan?" said Bryan."Of course he will. I mean Power may be super strong but he is a idiot sometimes. I hope to see that Spirit Wizard in action again." said Ringo.

"That is creepy even for you Ringo." said Renee.She stood there as Bryan said,"Are you going to go after Allison Chan again? I mean I am going after Bobby Chan again."."Nah. I am going after Allison again. I know that annoying cat from earlier is going to find Ana. I hid her well." said Renee."Smart. I will be going after the Spirit Wizard. What about Kurt?" said Ringo."I will Clown." said Jacob.

The three saw him standing there and they said,"Really?"."I want to show you all my true power. I was able to get us away before they fully knocked us out cold. You should be thanking me." said Jacob.The three then thought,"Cocky Bastard."."I better get going. One of you should check on Tonya and our guest for me." said Jacob.He walked off as the three started playing rock paper scissors.

Bryan sighed as he said,"Why did Ringo Chan and Renee Chan have to cheat?".He then saw Tonya sitting there with a crying Ana."What do you have to report Bryan?" said Tonya."Nothing. Have you done anything to her?" said Bryan."Nope. She has been crying like this since I brought her here." said Tonya."You attacked that cat belong to Bobby Chan." said Bryan."That boy is a villain. He thinks that he is all that but I will show him Justice along with every Legal Guild in the world." said Tonya.

"Big brother is the best Wizard out there!" yelled Ana.The two then looked at the girl who said,"He is the first Wizard to not use me for my magic! He will beat you.".Tonya said,"Go get ready for the Heroes. I need to have some choice words with Ana here.".Bryan then walked off as Ana said,"You won't break the future member of Heroes!"."Yeah right." said Tonya.

Bob stood there with Scampers and he said,"So how many enemies do we have?"."At least 100 Wizards." said Scampers."Don't worry Bobby. We are here to help!" said Kurt.The two then saw Kurt standing there with Allison and Stella."I am going after Jacob. He is mine. I mean he hurt one of my close friends and we exact revenge on the people who hurt our big family." said Kurt."I am going after that Clown." said Stella."I guess I got Renee." said Allison.

Scampers said,"We got Bryan. Ready Bob?"."Yeah. Try not to cause too much destruction to the town. Ax will be mad if I do too much." said Bob."Nah. I don't feel it." said Kurt.He was hit to the ground as Allison said."I promise Bob."."Yeah." said Stella."Okay. Lets go Scampers!" said Bob."Aye Sir!" said the cat.He then grabbed Bob and the two flew off deeper into the city.The three wizard ran in after her.

Stella was surround by several Dark Wizard and she said,"Gravity Void!".The wizard were trapped to the ground as Stella said,"Open. Gate of the Crab Chad!".He then came out as he cut them out cold."I did good right?" said Chad."Yes. Return." said Stella.He went back to the world as she heard,"Now why did you do that Stella. I mean I wanted to face those spirits again.".

She then saw Ringo standing there and Stella said,"I want to face you again. Woman to Clown."."Smart. Eat my Blizzard Laugh!" said Ringo.Stella then saw a clown face laughing coming toward her as Stella said with a confused look on her face,"Okay then. Holy Ray!".She then produced a huge beam of light out of her hand and it destroy the face."You also use Light Magic?! Your power will be mine." said Ringo.

He then rushed toward her as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Maid and Gate of the Scorpion! Salvador and Violet!".The two stood there and Stella said,"Combine Sand Pillar, Chain Whips, Light Beam, and Gravity Crush!"."Right." said the two.Ringo was trapped in a pillar of Sand, being whipped by chains from Violet, get blasted with light, and crushed by gravity.He was then out cold as Stella kicked him."Really?" said Violet."I don't blame her in the slightest." said Salvador."Aye." said Stella.The two were gone as Stella went to go help her take care of the remaining Dark Wizards.

Allison was looking for Renee while knocking out Dark Wizards in her way."Are you looking for me Weapons Queen? How about you play with my Cerberus?" said Renee.Allison then dodge the three head dog monster as Renee wrote on her back."Where did you get that beast?" said Allison."I found her while killing people. They bother my beauties. Do you know what that is it like?" said Renee."I will defeat you Renee. Sword Apocalypse!" said Allison.

Renee got off the dog as she was stabbed with lots of swords.Renee said,"What a strong spell. That must have been a strain on your magical power."."Not really. Hammer Smash!" said Allison.She then made a giant hammer as Renee dodged the hammer."You're too slow!" said Renee."Can it! Lighting Arrows!" said Allison.Renee was hit with several arrows of lighting and then she was smacked into a building by the Hammer.

Allison stood over her and Renee started laughing."What so funny?" said Allison."Oh nothing. Good night." said Renee.She was out cold as Allison was shocked.She then saw a bug made of electric and then she threw into the air.Allison leaned on the wall as she said,"Bob. Please save Ana."."Allison!" said Stella.She then saw the newest member of Heroes running toward her."Stella. We need to get out of here along with Ringo and Renee." said Allison."Why?" said Stella."Bob's Fury." said Allison.

Kurt was running through the empty city.He said,"Where are you Jacob! Come out here and fight like me a real man!".Kurt then dodged a giant fire blast and he saw Jacob standing there."I am impressed. I thought you would have eaten it." said Jacob."I'm not hungry but I am hungry for your defeat. I call upon Lee! Dragon Kick!" said Kurt.He then rushed toward Jacob who dodged the attack as Jacob landed back on the ground.

Kurt stood there and he said,"Stay still! I call upon Aqua! Hydro Storm!".He then made a giant ball of Water as he threw it down.Jacob was trapped in the water and then Kurt kicked him.Jacob then said,"I am very impressed with your skills. I would have rather have faced Bob or Allison but you aren't half bad! Titan Transformation!".Kurt covered his eyes as Jacob transform.He then grew to the size of titan and he looked really strong.

"Titan Smash!" said Jacob.Kurt then dodged the attack as the building around the two were destroyed."You may be quick but I am stronger. Titan Smash x10!" said Jacob.Kurt kept jumping around Jacob's attacks as Jacob said,"You are weak! You are nothing compared to Allison, Stella, and Bob! You are weak!"."I am not! I may not be S Class like Bob and Allison but I have heart! I call upon Champion Knight!" said Kurt.

Kurt then glowed a golden light as Jacob covered his eyes."Don't close your eyes on me! Passion Punch!" said Kurt.Jacob was punched like crazy by Kurt as he jumped into the air."Time for a Passion Explosion!" said Kurt.Jacob was then knocked onto the ground by the attack.Kurt stood there and he said,"Lets go!".Jacob then said,"You are my master."."Huh? What are you talking about?" said Kurt.Jacob then glowed a brighter light than Titan Transformation.

Kurt then saw a blue dog with a spiked collar standing there."Huh?" said Kurt."My real name is Spike. My creator died so I decide to look for my master. You are it." said Spike.He then tackled him as Kurt said,"So why did you join Shadowblade?"."I got bored. I am like a kid. We should get out of the city soon Kurt." said Spike."Um why?" said Kurt."Bryan and Tonya are going to go all out on Scampers and Bob. Lets go." said Spike.He ran off as Kurt followed him.

Bob and Scampers stood outside of the place where they were keeping Ana."Ready Scampers old buddy?" said Bob."Yep." said Scampers.Bob opened the door and then the two dodged acid."Smart move from my Bobby Chan." said Bryan.He stood there and Scampers said,"I got him Bob. You go save Ana."."Okay but you better join up with me against Tonya. Scampers we are going to defeat her together." said Bob."Aye sir." said Scampers.

Bob ran inside as Bryan said,"You are that cat who lost to her? Why do it Scampers Chan? I mean you are a flying cat."."So? I don't care! Lighting Crash!" said Scampers.He then cast the spell as Bryan said,"That is one of Bobby Chan's spells. How do you know it?"."Bob taught me how to use magic. I am not your normal looking cat/dog but a S Class Wizard! Thunder Crash. Hurricane Crash, Inferno Crash, and Darkness Crash!" said Scampers.He was then hit with four powerful spells and Bryan was knocked out.

Scampers stood there and he said,"It is a good thing that he will forget this. Only the master and Bob knows me being an S Class Wizard. I better get Bryan out of here. Hyper Speed!".He then grabbed Bryan and he carried him out of the city.He placed him down as he flew back into the place.He then walked in and he found several knocked out guards."Bob. Don't take her down without me." said Scampers.

Bob stood there holding a knocked out guard."Where is your boss?" said Bob."Bob!" said Scampers.Bob then saw his partner standing there as Bob said,"Good job. You ready to go?"."Yeah." said Scampers.Bob dropped the guard as the two opened the door.Tonya stood there holding the bruised Ana with a torn dress and Tonya had a smile on her face.Bob yelled,"You Bitch! Let her go now!".Tonya threw Ana toward them as Scampers said,"Ana! Please wake up.".

She saw the two as she said,"Kitty is okay!".She hugged him as Bob said,"Did she hurt you?"."Yeah but I know that you can defeat her." said Ana.She smiled as Tonya said,"How cute. You two think that you can actually defeat me? I am impressed. I mean I have killed many people to get your attention Power. You are against Justice and I will show you my justice. Judgement Blast!".Bob then said,"Power Barrier!".

He then block the attack as Bob said,"Scampers. Get her out here now!"."I want to fight her too!" said Scampers."I know that you do but I want you two to be safe. Ana. Hold onto to this." said Bob.She then held his jacket and scarf as she said,"Big bro?"."Go!" yelled Bob.Scampers flew off with Ana along with his jacket and scarf.Bob then said,"Lets go Bitch!".

Scampers and Ana then  found the trio with several knocked out wizards, the three members, and Spike."I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that Spike is Jacob." said Scampers."Correct. Why do you have Bob's jacket and Scarf?" said Stella."He must be serious. Shoot that is rare." said Kurt."Yes. It means that Bob is going all out." said Allison."You can do it big bro." said Ana.

Bob stood there and he said,"Oblivion Sword!".He then produced a very old looking blade as Tonya said after she laughed,"Very funny! Judgement Blast!".Bob then slashed the blast in half as he yelled,"Power Form!".His hair glowed gold as his eyes turned red.He then said,"I am going to end you. You killed many people, made people leave their homes, and you hurt my little sister! I will end you! Power Armageddon Blast!".He then made a giant explosion as Bob stood there.He held Tonya who was knocked out cold as he then threw her to the ground.

He then saw his friends plus Ana and Spike running toward him.Bob knew about Jacob being Spike because of his scent.Stella, Ana, and Spike then noticed the scar on Bob's neck.It was in the shape of a Lighting Bolt and he said,"I guess my secret is known. I was born with this bad boy on my neck and it means that I am Lighting incarnated. I am made of the stuff which makes me a master of the art. I am stronger than I look. They are more out like me. I am just the strongest."."You were awesome bro." said Kurt.

He then punched him as Ana said,"Is this goodbye Big brother, Kitty, Stella, Kurt, Allison, and Spike? I mean you guys won against Shadowblade and now I have to leave."."Nope. Come back in a year Ana. We at Heroes will love you." said Allison."Yeah. It is an awesome Guild. I am proud of being in the Guild with them." said Stella."Yeah. You are going to be an awesome wizard." said Spike."Yeah. He is right." said Scampers.

Bob then got down to her level as Bob said,"Don't worry. I will call the Magic Council every day Ana. We will always see you each other. When you turn 7, welcome to the Guild.".She then hugged him goodbye while crying as Kurt said,"Guys. We have a problem."."The magic army. You destroy a town Bob." said Allison."Right. Lets go." said Bob.The 6 wizard ran off as Ana smiled."Good luck Bob and friends." said Ana.

Next Time,
Bob gets arrested by the Magic Army.We also meet the other two S class wizards of Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment