Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Power Guild Episode 8 Bob gets Arrested


A/N:Yes.Bob is get arrested for being overpowered in pretty much everything.No but that would make no sense.I mean he is the main character which means immunity to almost everything except being in so many roles.Spike and Scampers are part of Kurt and Bob's family.Bob hates the Magic Council in this for many reasons which you will learn soon.I also wrote this around last week and we learn the Council's age and magic.

In Fairy Tail news, we have Wendy and Carla joined up with Natsu, Lucy, and Happy but Juvia is sad.I was going to save this during my Phantom Lord arc but I wanted to get this out.I love Juvia in the Anime.I mean I saw the Anime and Manga get better after the Phantom Lord Arc because Juvia always makes me laugh and her characters is better along with a certain cat and Dragon Slayer.Not Carla but someone amazing.Also I am not a big fan of the Galuna Island Arc

Narrator P.O.V
Back in Stella's apartment in Mural, Stella was reading a book.She was tired from her job with Kurt, Scampers, Allison, and Bob to save Ana from Shadowblade.Spike joined the Guild a few days ago and she was happy to have joined the Guild.She then finished her book as she saw Kurt not wearing a shirt sitting there."Sup Stella!" said Kurt.He was then kicked into a wall by her as she said,"What are you doing in here?!".

Spike sat on her bed as he said,"Don't worry. We only came here to tell you that Bob and Allison are going to battle."."Why?" said Stella."Who knows with those two? Lets go." said Kurt.He then dragged her out of her apartment and Spike locked up.The two were walking as Stella said,"So why are you not wearing a shirt?"."It got burned off. I pissed off Bob's Cousin whose fires are super hot." said Kurt."Bob's Cousin?" said Stella.

Spike said,"Yeah. He is so strong."."Yep. I tried to battled him but I lost. Next time, he won't be so lucky." said Kurt.Stella then saw a mob outside of the Guild Hall.She then saw Jade, Victor, Fred, Fate, Wayne, Jason, Julie, Eric, and Tanya in the crowd with several wizards.She then saw Myra with Norman."So what is going on?" said Stella.

She lost Kurt and Spike in the mob as Myra said,"Bob and Allison are battling."."Just like real men!" said Norman."So why?" said Stella."Who knows with those two? They have been together since they were 11." said Myra.She then saw Scampers talking to Tanya who had Bob vs Allison and it was tied.Scampers placed his vote for Bob.

"So who do you think is going to win?" said Stella."I would have to say Allison. She is the strongest girl in the Guild only second to you big sister." said Norman."Good. I want to say Bobby. He was such a cute kid." said Myra."Right." said Stella.She then saw Bob cracking his knuckles as Allison stood there."Are you ready Allison? I am so not going easy on you." said Bob."You better not just because I'm a girl. As my main rival and best friend, I expect a lot out of you." said Allison.

"Yeah. I wouldn't go easy on you even if you are a girl." said Bob."And Begin!" said Ax.Bob said,"Iron Bull Fist!".Allison blocked an very powerful attack as she said,"That is how you start our match? Fine! Lighting Daggers!".Several daggers of Lighting hit Bob who ate them."Wow. I guess him being made of Lighting helped him dodge that attack." said Stella."I totally forgot about that. Eat this! Earth Hammer!" said Allison.

She knocked Bob back as he said,"Titan Hammer!".He then made a huge hammer as the two hammers collided causing the ground to break."Wow. Bob and Allison have gotten stronger since their last match." said Jade."Yeah. They only break the ground this time." said Victor and Fred."Dragon Blast!" said Bob.He fired out a blast of his hands and she was knocked back a couple of feet."Dragon Punch!" said Bob

Then Bob was stopped by Gravity Magic."In order of the Magic Council, I need to stop this pointless fight." said a voice.Everyone saw a messenger from the Magic Council standing there and Norman said,"Why did you stop the fight?"."I am here to bring back to the Magic Council. He was been arrested for the destruction of Tita." said the messenger."Are you insane? Bob isn't a criminal." said Fate."Yeah and we won't let you take him!" said Kurt.

The wizards were about to attack the messenger but then Bob stopped them."Bob. It wasn't you." said Allison."I know that. I better go with them. We don't want to piss off the Magic Council more." said Bob.He walked off in handcuffs.Stella then thought,"I thought the Demon Five were blamed from the destruction of the town.".

Stella was making Scampers feel better as the other members of the guild were depressed."I can't believe those freaks in the Magic Council! So let me out of here!" said Kurt.He was a small lizard in a jar and Myra said,"Not until you calm down Kurt."."I am calm! Now let me out!" said Kurt.Norman held the jar down as he said,"I am worried about Bob sis."."He will be fine. The Yagami always had a way out of trouble." said Ax."It didn't avoid them going missing did it gramps?" said a voice.

Stella then saw a man standing there next to her.He had fire like hair and red eyes."X? What are you doing here? I thought you were on a job." said Fred."I finished it. So what are you beautiful? The name is X and I am one of Heroes's six S-Class." said X."It is Stella." said Stella."You must be new. So do you have a boyfriend yet? Or did my cousin steal you from me?" said X."X! Your cousin is in jail!" said Scampers."So Cat? He can find his way out of trouble. Later." said X.

He walked up to the second floor and Stella said,"Who is his cousin?"."Bob." said Jade."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. Him and Bob are strong." said Fate."Let me out of here!" said Kurt."Wayne. Shut him up." said Eric."Right. Sleep Smoke." said Wayne.He made Kurt fall asleep as Spike said,"I can't believe he is my master. I mean he isn't the brightest wizard around."."He cares a lot about his friends. I thought you would be reacting like Kurt Allison." said Julie."Right." said Norman.

He then punched her and she turned into a stuffed teddy bear."What?! Where is she?!" said the guild."Saving Bob idiots. I thought the master of Transform Magic should have been able to tell a double from some one real." said X.He stood there as Ax said,"Where is she?!"."Where do you think old man? She is going to save Bobby. I saw her running toward the Magic Council branch of Meca." said X."You didn't tell anyone?!" said Scampers."Nah." said X.

Meanwhile, Bob was walking with an employee who looked like a humanoid lizard."So why was I arrest? I am pretty sure that Tonya destroy the town. How is she and the rest of the Demon Five doing?" said Bob.He ignored Bob who said,"Not really a talker are you?"."You must forgive them Robert. We made them to be devoted workers not to cause any trouble unlike Dark wizards." said a voice.

Bob then saw a man standing there.He had dark purple hair, brown eyes, and a scar on his cheek.It was one of the Magic Council member and one of the Ten Wizard Saints Henry Wright."Henry. It is so good to see your thought projection. Magic Council too busy for little old me?" said Bob."Yes. The Old man came to see you though. Good luck." said Henry.Bob was dragged off by the lizard as Henry thought,"I wonder if she will come back to see me.".

Bob stood there and he saw eight members of the Magic Council sitting there.One was a man with a very huge beard and his name is Roosevelt, a cat man named Marco, a old man who was smiling toward Bob named Clyde, a man with a little bird resting on his head and his name is Jim, Henry waving at him, an older woman with a grumpy look on her face Sarah,a man with a lax look on his face Randall, and Henry's maid Anna.Two of the eight liked Bob, two didn't care, and the other four hated Bob just like he hated them.

"Robert. You aren't in trouble at all. I wish you were though." said Sarah."I like you too Sarah. So why was I "arrested"?" said Bob."You are the newest member of the Wizard Saints. We picked you because of your blood. We want to show that Wizards can get away with anything. You are just like a demon. I am impress you haven't revolted you and joined a dark Guild." said Roosevelt.Bob said,"Screw you old man. You are an annoying old man. I wish you would just go die.".

Bob really hates the Magic Council and the Magic Council hates Bob.The two deal with each other because one of his grandfather's friends is part of them and he does help save Meca."We don't like you either Bob. I can't believe you are the grandson of the Ax. I guess X should be the next Guildmaster of Heroes." said Marco.Bob gave him the bird and he said,"Come get it kitty."."Can you be serious? We will throw you in jail." said  Randall."You won't do that to my friend!" said Allison.

The wall then exploded as Allison stood there."Weapons Queen? What are you doing here?" said Jim.She then freed Bob who said,"Freeing me so I can do this! Dragon Punch!".He was then blocked by Anna's Barrier Magic."Let me at that old bastard!" said Bob."Freeze." said Randall.Bob then froze along with Allison."Take them to the prison." said Roosevelt."You are going to be dead by my hand!" yelled Bob

Bob sat there along with Allison."Look. I am sorry Allison. Those freaks in the Magic Council grind my gears." said Bob."It is fine Bob. So why do you hate them?" said Allison.Bob took a deep breath and he said,"They hated my parents. They called them disgrace to the Ax name along with X. Roosevelt cancel the search for them. I hate him the most because of that."."Bob. I never knew. I mean you hated the Council is nothing new to us." said Allison.

The two then saw Clyde standing there with his arms crossed."What do you want?" said Bob."You are so stubborn sometimes Bob. You are just like Ax when he was your age." said Clyde.He opened the door as he said,"Get out here. I can't hold off the others for long."."Thank you." said Allison."Yeah Whatever." said Bob.The two ran out as Clyde thought,"I hope those kids change the Magic World forever.".

Bob was sitting in the Guild Hall at the bar.He was drinking as Ax said,"So how was your Magic Council visit?" said Ax."It was fine. Please stop remember me about it." said Bob.The two then saw the Guild acting like its normal self as Bob said,"So when is Grim coming back?"."You remember when everyone is asleep." said Ax.

Then everyone was sleeping as Bob saw a man walk in.He had on a black robe hiding himself and a giant scythe on his back.This is Grim and he is known as the Reaper.Grim walked over to the request board and he showed it to Bob."I ain't the master yet Grim. You are looking well." said Bob."You too. Later." said Grim.

He walked as everyone woke up."Man! Grim is such a weird freak!" said Fate.He was then knocked down to the ground by Tanya."Can it Falcon. Have you guys noticed that Kurt and Spike aren't here today?" said Tanya.Julie said,"They must be on a Job right now? I can't find Stella, Scampers, or Allison.".Myra came running down stairs and she said,"Master! A S Class Job is Gone!".

Next time,
Allison, Stella, Scampers, Spike, and Kurt head to Klihsh Island.

Heroes Guild.Rank and main type of magic used.
Main
Bob Yagami.S-Class and Wizard Saint.Unknown Wizard.
Stella Inferno.Spirit Wizard.
Kurt Raymond.Passion Wizard.
Allison May.S-Class.Weapon Wizard.
Scampers Yagami.S-Class.Unknown Wizard.
Spike Raymond.Duplication and Weapon Wizard.
Main Supporting
Ax.Guild Master and Wizard Saint.Light Wizard.
X.S-Class.Fire Wizard.
Myra Wood.S-Class.Transformation Wizard.
Norman Wood.Transformation Wizard.
Jade Emerald.Earth Wizard.
Julie Brown.Guns Wizard.
Grim.S-Class.Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard
Nick White.Speed and Sand Wizard.
Fate aka Falcon.Wind and Gun Wizard.
Tanya Reed.Psychic Wizard.
Jason Knight.Ice Wizard.
Minor.
Victor Wilson.Fire Wizard.
Fred Armstrong.Speed Wizard.
Wayne Summers.Smoke Wizard.
Eric Logan.Purple and Red Magic

Magic Council
Roosevelt.Data Magic.60 years old
Marco.Fire Magic.40 years old.
Clyde.Illusion Magic.81 years old.
Jim.Bullet Magic.70 years old.
Henry.Heaven Magic.19 years old.
Sarah.Lighting Magic.40 years old.
Randall.Ice Magic.35 years old.
Anna.Time Magic.21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment