Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 58 The Holy Four and Sartorius Sisters part 2 History and Zodiac vs Shadows and Passion and Gangs vs Ice


Welcome to the longest Yugioh Story on here.Yep I'll finally did it and I didn't get bored with it.Lets get this show on the road already with the P.O.V of a certain Slifer which means Steve.I would do a troll moment and some how get Danny involved but I won't do that to you all.Darkness Neosphere will be appearing in the next Episode.Also Future Hero Zero gets 500 ATK and DEF points for fighting any Attribute monsters.

Steve P.O.V
I was walking with Johnny who looks really scary.I mean he looks just like your average punk but he is really nice.He usually helps me out with homework because I get bullied a lot.Despite me being friends with Bob, The Society of Light usually picks on me because of Monica.Even though she is possessed by some evil light from outer space, she is a huge bitch.Johnny then stopped as I said,"You alright man?"."I found where they are keeping Amelia and Tessa Steve." said Johnny.

We stood in front of the Haunted House and I said,"Why would they be in there? Tessa HATES anything Horror related."."It is one of the place where Damien circled on the map. I am guessing that we will find someone in here. You scared too?" said Johnny."Nope. I love Zombie Movies. My dad and me watched them a lot." I said."I see." said Johnny.

We walked inside and then I said,"This place is so not scary."."Yeah. I wonder who thought this place was scary." said Johnny."Bob's dad and our headmaster." I said."Oh yeah." said Johnny.We then stopped as we heard a loud scream."Is that Tessa?" said Johnny."Yeah. Lets go!" I said.We then ran deeper into the house and then we saw a girl standing there.She had dark black hair and green eyes.She was pretty much wearing black like Bob Senpai.

"What are you doing in here?" said Johnny."I am here waiting for two idiots. They are friends of Robert Yagami, they are a Slifer Red and Obelisk Blue, and they are you two." said the girl.We were then trapped in shadows as she jumped down."Let us go!" I said.The girl then said,"Nope. Lets see if I can keep you here with an incentive.".I then saw Tessa being hold by a Frankenstein Animatronics and Amelia was being held by a vampire version.

Tessa said,"Johhny and Steve! Save us!"."You were right Steve. Tessa really can't handle this kind of stuff." said Johnny."Yeah. We had a Haunted House back in middle school. She did the exact same thing as she is doing right now." I said."Really?" said Amelia.Tessa was quiet as the girl said,"I will free them if you beat me and my partner in a duel."."Lets. So who is your partner?" said Johnny."She is from the Society of Light. You may call me Shadow." said Shadow.

I then saw a girl standing there.She had long brown hair and blue eyes."You ready to lose Slifer Slacker?" said the girl."Nah. I am going to win because Tessa needs to be saved." I said.The shadows let us go as we followed Shadow, the girl, and the two Animatronics holding our friends.Johnny whispered to me,"I think I now the Society girl.".Yeah Amanda." I said."You know her?" said Johnny."Yeah. She is one of my bullies back at the island." I said."You get bullied?" said Johnny."Not much." I said.

We stood across from them as Tessa said,"Defeat them guys!"."Yeah guys." said Amelia.I then activated my Duel Disk as I said,"Time to get your game on!"."The order for the duel shall be Amanda, Johnny, me, and Steve. Sound good?."."Sure." said Johnny.Amanda then drew a card and she said,"I summon Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts in attack mode!".The famous monster stood there and then Amanda said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Johnny.".

He then drew a card as he said,"I summon Revolutionary Solider in attack mode.".The solider stood there and Johnny said,"I now activate his special effect. For every card in my hand, you take 500 points of damage. I count 5. So 2500 points of damage!".The two took a lot of damage from the solider and then Johnny said,"I end my turn with two facedowns. Your move Shadow.".

Shadow then drew a card and she said,"I now play Shadow Rising. This spell lets me special summon Mad Archfiend from my deck.".The fiend stood there and then Shadow said,"I now end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Steve.".I drew a card and I said,"I summon Zodiac Warrior in attack mode!".He stood there and then I said,"I end my turn with two facedown. Your move Amanda.".

Shadow Rising.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a Dark Attribute monster from your deck.

Amanda drew a card and she said,"I now play Polymerization! I now fuse Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts and Berfomet to fusion summon Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast!".The really famous monster stood there and Amanda said,"I now play the spell Monster Reborn to bring back Gazelle, the King of Mythical Beasts!".The beast then roared as Amanda said,"I now send back to the grave so I can summon Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard with one tribute!".

The beast appeared as Amanda said,"I now attack Zodiac Warrior with my lizard!".I then said,"I now play Zodiac Barrier! Since I have Zodiac Warrior on my field, my monster is safe from destruction.".I then took 400 points of damage and Amanada said,"I now attack your Revolutionary Solider!".The beasts then destroy the monster and Johnny took 600 points.Johnny then said,"I now play my facedown! Call to Arms! This spell lets me special summon a monster from my deck! I now special summon Medieval Wizard!".

Zodiac Barrier.Trap.Normal.This prevents all Zodiac Monster from being destroyed but you still take the damage.
Call to Arms.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a monster from your deck once a monster on your field has been destroyed.
Medieval Wizard.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Spellcaster/Effect.A wizard who has magical powers.He has been trained by Merlin himself.For every monster on the field, you can draw a extra card during your drawing phrase.

A wizard with a medieval theme stood there and Amanda said,"I end my turn. Your move Johnny.".She had one card left in her hand.I hope that card doesn't cause any trouble.He drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Medieval Magic Lesson. Since I have Medieval Wizard, a spellcaster on my field. I can now special summon Merlin from my deck.".

Medieval Magic Lesson.Spell.Normal.This card lets you special summon Merlin if you have a spellcaster on your field.

The powerful monster stood there and then he said,"I now play my facedown card! History Unite. I now can special summon two monsters from my deck. I pick Zombie Survivor and Viking Warrior!".Then a man wearing torn clothing and zombie bites stood there with a Viking Warrior who had long blond hair, blue eyes, and a giant hammer,He looked like Thor.

History Unite.Spell.Normal.You can special summon two monsters if you have two monster on your field.
Zombie Survivor.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Zombie/Effect.He comes from a zombie apocalypse.He lived to protect himself and his friends from the zombies.He was bit by several of them but he somehow keep his sanity intact.Him and his group hope to find why he lived and to see if they could find a cure.He has the power of a zombie being to lift things way bigger than him.He can't be destroyed in battle due to him being well a zombie.He can't be effect by traps or spells.
Viking Warrior.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He comes from a tribe of powerful warriors.He was one of the strongest warriors of the group.He was given the power of lighting after fighting in a war he couldn't win.He was given the gift of immortality due to his power of lighting.He is also is a heavy drinker.You can't blame the guy though.His loved ones died around him.He can't be effect by spells or traps.

Johnny then said,"I now attack Chimera with Zombie Survivor!".He then bit the beast cause 700 points of damage as Amanda said,"I now bring back Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts in defense mode.".The beast return as Johnny said,"I now attack your fiend with Medieval Magician. I know that it will destroy your monster due its effect.".The fiend was destroy as Shadow said,"I now play my facedown Shadow Impact. I now special summon Cosmo Queen!".

Shadow Impact.Spell.Normal.If a dark attribute monster goes into your grave, you can special summon one from your deck.

She stood there as Johnny said,"I now attack with Viking Warrior! Destroy that lizard!".It was destroy as Amanda took 600 points of damage.Johnny then said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Shadow.".The girls had 4200 life points while we had 7000 life points.We were winning but I remember my duel with T-Bone, I was ready to expect the unexpected with this duel.

Shadow drew a card and she said,"Steve and Johnny. You two remember me of my brother and my friend. My brother may have been smaller but he was very brave. My friend loved history more than anything else in the history."."So? What does this have to do with them?" said Tessa."I will be sad once I defeat you. I now play the spell Instant Darkness. This lets me special summon a Dark Attribute monster from my deck. I pick Dark Voltanis!".

Instant Darkness.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a Dark Attribute monster from your deck.

The fairy stood there as Shadow said,"I now play the trap! Dark Impact! I now send Dark Valkyria and Des Feral Imp to my graveyard so I can special summon two monsters from my deck. I picked Summoned Skull and Infernity General to join the battle.".The two appeared as Shadow said,"I now special summon Dark Armed Dragon!".The dragon roared as Shadow said,"I now attack with Dark Armed Dragon. Destroy Zodiac Warrior!".

Dark Impact.Trap.Normal.If you send two Dark Attribute monster from your deck, you can special summon two monsters.

The dragon then slashed him as I lost a thousand life points.I then said,"I now activate his special effect. I special summon Luke the Lion!".He stood there and he gained 4000 ATK and DEF points.Shadow said,"I now attack Medieval Wizard with Infernity General.".He went toward the wizard and he was destroy by the sword.Johnny lost 900 life points and Shadow said,"Since I can't destroy your Zombie Survivor, I'll attack your Viking Warrior. Destroy him my Cosmo Queen!".

The monster was destroyed as Johnny lost 100 points.He then said,"I activate my facedown card! Viking Strike. I wanted you to destroy him. Now all of your facedown cards plus monster are destroyed.".Their field was wiped clean as Shadow said,"You are just like my friend Johnny. Always building up plans to strike me down. You should finish me off Steve. I end my turn.".

Viking Strike.Trap.Normal.When Viking Warrior is destroy, a viking barrage destroy all spells, traps, facedowns, and monsters on the opponent field.

I then drew a card and I said,"I activate my facedown. Zodiac Signal. I can now special summon a Zodiac Monster. I pick Craig the Goat.".He stood there and I said,"I play the spell Zodiac Extra. I can now use Craig's effect twice. I pick Violet the Maid and Chad the Crab!".The two then stood there.One was wearing a woman with pink hair and blue eyes and she was wearing the same dress as the girls.She had two chains around her arms.The other one was a man with sunglasses, black hair with red stripes, and the same suit as the men.

Zodiac Signal.Trap.Normal.You can special summon a Zodiac Monster from your deck.
Zodiac Extra.Spell.Normal.You can pick a Zodiac Monster on your field and it can use its effect twice.
Violet the Maid.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.She loves to serve her friend and she can dig underground like a mole.She is a huge fun of whips.She loves everything about the weapon.She also loves cake.She can change an opponent mode from attack mode to defense mode for every Zodiac Monster on the field and grave. 
Chad the Crab.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.Despite his hair being well not normal, he is a hairdresser.He helps the Zodiac monster cut their hair and he is also a master of anything that can cut.He is always very cool and collected.He can cut an opponent's ATK points down to zero.

I then said,"I now attack you directly! Slice! Underground Fist! Lighting Punch! Luke Free the girls!".The three monster defeat Amanda and Shadow.Luke then held the girls in his arms as Johnny said,"You two are safe. Thank Ra for that."."Yeah. You two were awesome." said Amelia.She hugged Johnny who smiled.I then noticed Tessa shivering as I said,"Don't worry. I'll protect you."."I don't need you." said Tessa.

She grabbed my hand and I said,"You sure don't Tessa. So what are we going to do about them?".Shadow was lying on the ground as she then screamed."Get behind us." said Johnny.We stood there as Shadow then changed.Her hair changed to green, her eyes changed to blue, and her outfit looked a lot more feminine than to her last one."Jade Emerald? Is that you?" said Johnny.Me, Amelia, and Tessa said,"You know her?"."Yeah. She and I were childhood friend. She went missing a year ago." said Johnny.

Jade walked over to us and she said,"Johnny? Is that you?"."Yeah. You miss me?" said Jade.She lightly punched him and she said,"You must be Johnny's friends for Duel Academy. I can tell by those sweet uniforms. The name is Jade Emerald and I was supposed to be in Year Two at Duel Academy. I got kidnapped and then I was turned into Shadow. I wonder what happened to Chill."."Is he your friend too?" said Tessa."Nah. I never heard of him." said Johnny.

Jade then said,"Lets get out of here right ladies?"."Yeah." said Tessa.The three girls got out the house as I said to Johnny,"What about Amanda?"."Nah. She is a Society Member. She was once a fellow Obelisk but now she is a crazy bitch. Lets go." said Johnny.He walked out of the haunted house as I followed him.

Kurt P.O.V
I was walking with Fate, Kate, and Pharaoh which had Banner's Soul resting inside him."So why didn't you go with Danny or Steve?" said Fate."You two would have caused the most trouble." said Kate.Pharaoh was being held in my arms as I said,"So where we off?"."Lets check the Duel Arena. I thought Bob and Alexis were going to check out the Virtual World Facility and Syrus and Holly were going to check Kaiba Castle." said Fate.

I stopped as Pharaoh meowed.We stood in front of the closed Duel Arena.I had no idea on how to get into the arena and Kate said,"Don't worry guys. I can get us in."."It is a good thing that Bob's sister is one of the richest men in the world's adopted daughter." said Fate."Yeah. It is pretty sweet." I said.She then opened the door as we headed inside.Pharaoh then jumped out of my arms and he ran off."We better follow him guys." I said."Why?" said the two."That cat is holding the soul of Professor Banner." I said.

We then saw the cat resting in the middle of the arena and I said,"So who is going to get him?".Rock Paper Scissors?" said Fate.We then play the game as Kate lost the game."You two suck." said Kate."You snooze, you lost." I said.She got onto to the stage as Fate said,"Should we be doing that to our Headmaster Kurt? I mean she is our headmaster."."Nah. She will be fine." I said.

She was then frozen to the wall as Fate said,"Kate! Are you okay?"."Yeah. I am fine and I have Pharaoh with me along with Banner." said Kate."You two finally showed up. I am impressed." said a man.I then saw a boy with ice colored hair.She looked the same age as Kate."Who are you? Where is Casey?!" I said."You must be her friend. I didn't freeze her like I did to your friend Kate." said the boy.

He held Casey who was out cold and Fate said,"Let the dame go."."If you and your friend beat me in a duel." said the boy."By yourself?" I said."No. My name is Chill and I was given a partner named Karla. Her deck was Water based which clashed with my Ice Deck. So I made her into a Popsicle." said Chill.I then saw a society girl frozen as I said,"Should we save her too?"."Nah. Lets drop her in the sun for a while. I mean what the one Society girl did to you is unforgivable." said Fate.

Kate sat in the stands with the shivering cat along with Casey who woke up."You guys can do it." said Casey.Chill said,"Lets go. I will go first then Fate and Kurt. Sound good?"."Yeah. Time to get your game on!" said Fate."Yeah. Your move snow cone." I said.Chill then drew a card and he said,"I summon Unshaven Angler in defense mode!".The fish appeared as Chill said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move children.".

Fate drew a card and he said,"I summon Shadow Gangster in attack mode.".Then a gangster made out of shadow stood there and he said,"You should use my effect to bring out some reinforcement. Chill is probably planning something with that weak monster."."Yeah. I activate the spell Reinforcement from the Mob. This lets me special summon two monsters from my deck. I pick Fire Gangster and Ice Gangster." said Fate.

Shadow Gangster.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.The Gangster made of Shadows and Darkness.He is very silent and he hates the Light from lamps.He loves to go to the beach with the other Elemental Gangster.For every monster on your field excluding him, you can special summon one.
Reinforcement from the Mob.Spell.Normal.You can special summon two monsters from your deck.

The two stood there as then Fate said,"Lets begin with Shadow's effect. For every monster on my field excluding himself, I can special summon one from my deck. I count two so I pick Lighting Gangster and Earth Gangster!".The two stood there as Fate said,"I end my turn with two facedown cards. Your move Kurt old pal.".

I drew a card and I said,"I play the Field Spell! Meeting of Time and Space!".The field then changed into a place where time and space were meeting.I then said,"This spell lets me special summon a level four or lower monster from my deck every turn."."That card was made for you Kurt." said Kate."Yeah. He loves that card." said Casey.I then smiled as I said,"I now pick Mike Smith! Lets show this cold guy how to rock and roll!".

Meeting of Time and Space.Spell.Field.This is where time and space meet.The two powerful force never clash due to the dangerous consciences it can do to the universe.You can special summon a level four or lower monster from your deck every turn.Your monsters get an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points.

He stood there strumming his guitar and I said,"I play the Equip Spell. Guitar of the Gods!".Then a really holy looking guitar appeared in Mike's hands."This legendary Axe belong to the Guitar God. This spell gives Mike an extra 2000 ATK and DEF points. It also lets me special summon a monster from my deck. I pick Future Hero Zero!" I said.He stood there as I said,"I now special summon Future Hero Kari!".She stood there and I said,"I now summon Lord Art in attack mode which lets me special summon Lady Ann!".

Guitar of the Gods.Spell.Equip.This legendary Axe belongs to the Guitar Gold.This spell gives Mike Smith 2000 ATK and DEF points.You can also special summon a monster from your deck.

The western monsters stood there and I said,"I now play three facedowns. Your move Chill.".My hand was empty as Chill drew a card."I am impressed. You both have five monsters on your field. I now send my Unshaven Angler to summon Frozen Snowman in attack mode!" said Chill.The fish was gone as an snowman made of ice appeared.It sure didn't look Frosty the Snowman or that other one whose name slips my mind."I now activated my facedown card! Frozen Blizzard. All monster on your field lose half of their ATK points." said Chill.

Frozen Snowman.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Aqua/Effect.A snowman made entire of ice.It can freeze a being from the Sun due its immense power over ice.It can't be destroy in battle by a Fire Attribute monster.
Frozen Blizzard.Trap.Normal.All monsters on your opponents field lose half of their ATK points.

The ten monster were shivering cold as I said,"Shoot."."I now play the spell card The Strong Survive in the Cold. All monster with 1500 or less ATK points are automatically destroyed." said Chill.I then saw Shadow Gangster, Lighting Gangster, Fire Gangster, Earth Gangster, and Ice Gangster were destroy by the Blizzard along with Lord Art and Future Hero Zero.Mike and the girls were safe from the spell.

The Strong Survive in the Cold.Spell.Normal.This spell destroy all monster under 1500 ATK points.

Chill said,"Those are some strong monster but time to win. I now play the spell Ice Storm. This lets me special summon an Water Attribute monster. I pick Frozen Warrior!".Then a warrior made of Ice appeared and Chill said,"I now activate his special effect. I can now special summon another Water Attribute monster Big Jaws!".Then a huge shark appeared as Chill said,"I now attack with Frozen Warrior! Attack Fate directly with Frozen Slash!".

Ice Storm.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a Water Attribute monster from your deck.
Frozen Warrior.Attribute Water.LV 3.ATK 1800 DEF 800.Warrior/Effect.A warrior made out of ice.Unlike Ice Warrior, he doesn't really talk.You can special summon another Water Attribute monsters from your deck. 

He rushed toward Fate who said,"I activate my facedown! Barrier of Earth. This trap works just like my Barrier of Ice. I don't take any damage and you take all of it Chill!".Chill then lost 1800 life points as Chill said,"Doesn't matter to me. I now attack with Frost Snowman! Show that cowgirl your Blizzard Punch.".He then rushed toward her as Ann said,"Hurry Kurt!"."Right. I play my facedown Dummy!" I said.The attack hit as Chill lost 1500 life points.

Barrier of Earth.Trap.Normal.This Earth like Barrier protects you from attacks.This trap blocks all attacks and your opponent takes the damage.

Chill then growled as he said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Fate.".Fate then drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown. Heroic Entrance! I now special summon Dragon Gangster!".Then a gangster stood there and on his back was a symbol of a Dragon."I now activate his first effect. He lets me special summon one from my deck. I pick my Iconic Monster. Falcon!" said Fate.He stood there with my other monster.

Dragon Gangster.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.A gangster born with the power of the dragon inside of him.He can control fire with ease.You can special summon a monster from your deck.For every monster in the grave, you destroy one card on the field.Your monsters get boosted by 1000 ATK and DEF points.

Fate then said,"I now play his second effect. For every monster in my grave, I now destroy Frozen Snowman, Frozen Warrior, your facedowns, and Big Jaws!".Dragon then blasted the five and then Chill said,"You just destroy Frozen Spears. You two lose 4000 life points!".We felt the attack as Chill said,"You destroy the spell card Frozen Gift. This spells give me 4000 life points.".

Frozen Gift.Spell.Normal.You get 4000 life points once this cards is destroyed plus your opponent battle phase.

The score was me and Fate had 4000 life points and Chill had 8700 life points.Fate then sighed,"Dam. You got me there. Show them that we rock Kurt. I end my turn.".I then drew a card and I said,"I play the spell card Lucky Hand!".I then drew five cards and I said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed!".I then drew two cards and I said,"I now special summon from my deck Ninja Karin!".She stood there and she smiled.

I then said,"I now play Polymerization! I fuse Ninja Karin, Angel in my hand, and Lady Ann! I now fusion summon Champion Princess!".The three ladies went into a fusion portal as a woman stood there.A woman stood there with gold and sliver armor.She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and a white dress.She said,"It is nice to meet you all. My name is Dawn. I am in love with Champion Knight or Lucas. It is a honor to duel with you;.".

Champion Princess.Attribute Light.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lady Ann + Ninja Karin + Angel.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is a very kind and very beautiful woman.She is friends with anyone but she loves Champion Knight more than anything.She can't be stopped by nothing.She is counted as a Fire, Wind, and Earth attribute monster.She can let bring a spell card and a monster card from your deck.   

I then said,"I activate her special effect.".I then added two cards to my hand and I looked at Future Hero Kari and Mike who nodded their heads."I now send Mike Smith and Future Hero Kari to the grave so I can send Champion Pegasus!" I said.The flying horse then appeared as I said,"I now bring Champion Knight to the field!".He stood there and I said,"I now Greg's special effect. I now attack with Future Hero Zero!".He then slashed Chill and I said,"Destroy him you three!".

The three knocked him down to the ground as the ice melted.We won the duel as we saw Chill's partner out cold."Well, I guess we won. So why is Chill still here?" said Fate."What do you mean Fate?" said Casey.The two girls stood there with the cat and I said,"When I defeated Lighting, he disappeared.".Chill stood there and he said,"Um. Do you guys know where I am?"."You were here before us." said Kate."I am sorry. I guess I was captured by Sartorius's sister." said Chill.

"Sartorius has a sister?!" I said."Yeah. I can explain to you guys what happened." said Chill.We followed him and I know that if he tries to betray us, we will kill him.

Next time,
Syrus and Holly team up against Hurricane and her partner.Bob and Alexis team up to face against the Sartorius Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment