Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 20 Safari Zone


A/N:We reached Episode 20 folks.I can't believe it myself.I have this and Power Guild going right now because Yugioh will be on the weekends and I need to get some more out for you all.I mean it is my longest running series so far.We are meeting Bob's true rival and these two REALLY DON"T LIKE EACH OTHER.He isn't smart like Shawn, nice like Ash, cocky like Gary, but a huge dick.Also some swearing and violence from Bob's rival.They really don't like each other just like the rivalry of Bob and Shawn of Pokemon Adventure from last year.Also 111 Pokemon from Generation one are in Kalos so Kalos will be called Kanto 2.0.

It had been a few days since Bob was almost killed by the Fossil Pokemon.The group were walking to the Safari Zone.Zoro hadn't left his side since the day and Bob was trying to tell him that he was fine."Bob. Are you sure you are alright?" said Calem."Yeah. I am fine. Don't worry you guys. This isn't going to stop me." said Bob."Okay but be careful." said Serena."Yeah." said Ashley."Cubone." said Zoro.

The four were in the Safari Zone main building.Calem then saw a man talking to a girl.He was very old and Calem said,"I think that is the warden."."Really?" said Ashley."He looks like a pervert to me. I mean she is too young." said Serena."Yeah but how many old people have seen?" said Bob.She tried to think of one as Bob said,"Excluding Grim and the Professor."."Darn. You got me there." said Serena.

He walked over to the four as he said,"My name is Baoba and welcome to the Safari Zone."."Hello. My name is Ashley and these are my friends Serena, Calem, and Bob plus Zoro." said Ashley."I see. So you must be the boy who survived the Aerodactyl attack on him." said Baoba."Yeah. I am up and ready to do your Safari Zone." said Bob.

"Ah. Are you all doing it as well?" said Baoba."Nope. I am going to be here." said Calem and Serena."I am making sure Bob doesn't get hurt." said Ashley."I see then. Do you two mind following me then?' said Baoba."Okay." said the two.The two walked off as Calem let Zoro sitting his arms."You ready to watch daddy capture Pokemon?" said Calem."Cubone!" said Zoro."I am guessing that is a yes." said Serena.They walked off.

Bob and Ashley then saw a boy standing there.He looked at Bob with hate as he said,"You."."Do I know you or something? Well my name is Bob." said Bob.He then was punched by the boy in the scar causing him to fall on the floor in pain as Ashley said,"What is your deal!?"."I don't have a deal with you bitch. I do with Bob. So go back where you belong in the kitchen." said the boy.Baoba tried to stop him but he was stopped by a glare from the boy.

Bob stood up and he said,"Hey! I am recovering from a wound jerk!"."Oh I know. You got hurt from that Aerodactyl by Grandpa Canyon. I KNOW. I guess you being the champion's kid get you special rewards." said the boy."That doesn't mean a thing!" said Bob."Oh? I am so jealous of a brat who think he is the best trainer just because you have a special gift? Well, you are going down by me! So enjoy your time in the spotlight, because I am going to rip it from right under you. Screw you!" said the boy.

He then kicked Bob back down to the ground as he headed into the Safari Zone.Bob said,"Who was that guy? He made fun of me and my dad! He is going to feel my face into his jaw!"."That is Paul Shinji. He arrived here a few moments before you did Bob. You and him don't get along do you?" said Baoba."No really? He is such a twerp." said Ashley."I am going to destroy him. Lets go Ashley!" said Bob.

Baoba said,"You must leave all of your Pokemon but three of your Pokemon here Bob. It is a safety rule. The miss can keep her since she isn't competing in this."."Okay. I pick Charmeleon, Toni, and Rogue." said Bob.He left Buzz, Megaros, Moka, Flora, Skull, Brian, Wartortle, Brave, Star, Garth, Thunder, Tessa, Inferno, Fox, Krystal, Scyther, Scampers, and Drake behind with Baoba.

Bob and Ashley stood there at the door and Baoba said,"Bob. Try to bring back some Pokemon that you make a connection with. If you do, I will give you a prize for doing it."."Really? That sounds pretty sweet. I am going to make friends with all of them!" said Bob."You can only catch 30 Pokemon right Mr. Baoba?" said Ashley."Yes. Most trainers catch all 30 Pokemon but I think you should catch Pokemon that you have a connection with." said Baoba.He walked off as the two trainer head in.

Bob was walking with Ashley."So Bob? Do you hate Paul?" said Ashley."I can't hate anyone Ashley. I mean Paul hates me for some reason. I don't know why but I won't let that effect me on my journey." said Bob."So what Pokemon are you looking for? I mean Duplica gave you that brochure." said Ashley."A Ditto is one of them Ashley along with Tauros, Rhyhorn, Kangaskhan, and maybe a Dratini." said Bob."Wow. Only five?" said Ashley."Yeah. Those three sound so cool." said Bob.

The two then found a Rhyhorn and Tauros headbutting into each other with a Kangaskhan sighing."Wow. I can't believe it." said Ashley."I mean what are the odds?" said Bob.He sat there as Ashley said,"Aren't you going to capture them?"."I would be a bad person. I mean I would rather have Pokemon liking me than Pokemon hating my guts." said Bob.

The Spikes Pokemon and the Wild Bull Pokemon stopped as Bob walked toward them.The three looked at him as he said,"Easy. I am not going to capture you guys without a fight. I mean you two both look so strong. Does that sound good?"."Tauros!" said Tauros."Okay then. You and Rhyhorn only then. Kangaskhan will join me if I win against the two most powerful Pokemon in the Safari Zone. Lets go Charmeleon and Rogue!" said Bob.

The two Pokemon stood there as Ashley said,"Begin!!".The two Pokemon both used Giga Impact as Bob said,"Ready? Lets go with a Flamethrower and Surf!".The two wild Pokemon were tired from the starters attacks.Bob smiled as he said,"If you come up with me, you two will become super strong."."Really?" said Tauros."Yeah. The name is Bob." said Bob."I would love to be your Pokemon Bob." said Rhyhorn."Yeah." said Tauros.

Bob held three safari balls and the three Pokemon went inside."Three down two to go. So do you want to go find Dratini or Ditto first?" said Ashley."I say Ditto Bob. That Pokemon seems like a fun challenge right Rogue?" said Charmeleon."Aye. He is right about that. Its ability to transform into any Pokemon that its know makes an opponent worthy of a battle." said Rogue."Lets go then." said Bob.Bob return his Pokemon as he head off to find a Ditto.

Bob then found one along with Paul.Paul noticed Bob and he said,"Oh. It is you. I thought you would have left."."I am not leaving until I catch two more Pokemon." said Bob.Paul then noticed the Transform Pokemon with a goofy smile on her face as he said,"You annoy me. Go Honchkrow.".Then a bird Pokemon came out as Ashley scanned it with her Pokedex,"Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokemon. If one utters a deep cry, many Murkow gather quickly. For this, it is called "Summoner of Night."."Dark Pulse." said Paul.

Bob then saw the Pokemon being hit with the attack.Bob caught her in his arms as he said,"What is wrong with you Paul? She was trying to be your friend but you attacked her!"."So? Why should I listen to a spoiled brat?" said Paul."He is not spoiled! He is the best guy around!" said Ashley."Thanks Ashley. Do you think I'm spoiled Ditto?" said Bob.She shook her head for no as Paul said,"Whatever. Later. I really hope I don't see you again but you are just like a Bug Catcher. An annoying pest.".

Him and his Pokemon walked off as Ashley said,"He is such a jerk. Why does he hate you?"."Who knows Ashley? My dad says that some people have your reason for hating you and some times, you don't know why. I don't know why he hates me but he can have an opinion about me." said Bob.Ditto then said,"So are you going to capture me?"."Sure. I mean Bob really wanted to have a Ditto." said Ashley.

The Transform Pokemon looked at Bob and he said,"Yeah. You want to come with me?".She then found one of Bob's Safari Ball and she went inside."So Bob? Do you think we will meet Paul again? I mean our last Pokemon is Dratini." said Ashley."Yeah. I have a feeling we will. You ready to go?" said Bob."Yeah. Lets go." said Ashley.

Meanwhile, Serena and Calem were watching Bob's Cubone playing with some of the little kids nearby the two."I wonder how Bob is doing in there. I mean the reward is pretty good. I mean a Pokemon Egg is a great reward." said Serena."It is Bob Serena. He is owning this competition." said Calem.The two then saw Baoba standing there and he said,"We have a small problem."."What do you mean?" said Serena."He was punched." said Baoba.

Calem stood up and he said,"Did Bob punched the guy back?"."No. Bob and Paul just argued. Bob vowed revenge on him." said Baoba."That is Bob for you guys. Should we go find him?" said Serena."Yes. We shall go find Bob. Is that Cubone his Pokemon?" said Baoba."Yeah. He and Bob are like father and son. We should get going." said Calem.Zoro jumped into Calem's arms as the two headed out to the rumored spot of the Dragon Pokemon Dratini.

Bob and Ashley saw several Dratini playing with each other in the lake.Bob then pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned,"Dratini, the Dragon Pokemon. Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because so the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels."."Wow. They sure like happy." said Ashley."Yeah. Should I take one of them? I mean they are like a family. I wouldn't want to break that up." said Bob."I have no idea." said Ashley.

The two then saw Paul with his Honchkrow and Paul said,"Lets Dark Pulse the weak ones. Lets see if any of them survive this attack. They may be worth joining my team."."What?! Are you crazy Paul?! Some of them are innocent Pokemon." said Bob.The Big Boss Pokemon fired the attack at the Dragon Pokemon causing most of them to hid in the lake.Bob noticed that two of them were left.One look brave while the other one hid.

Paul said to the brave Dragon Pokemon who was a boy,"You look strong. You can join up with me if you defeat your friend over there. It is weak and Pokemon that are weak should be destroyed.".He fired out a Dragon Breath at his former friend who is a girl as Bob caught her which made him and his clothes soaking wet."What is wrong with you?!" said Bob."Oh. It is you again. I thought you would have gotten trampled by a herd of Bulls. I guess you will live to bother me." said Paul.Ashley said,"Why do you hate Bob?!".

The two boys plus the Pokemon looked at her."Yeah! I would like an answer." said Bob.He got out of the lake with Dratini in his arms."You are my rival. Plain and Simple. I don't need to tell you and your annoying friend why I hate you. I just do. If we ever met again, we will battle. Later." said Paul.The bird walked off with Paul and the brave Dratini as Bob said,"You are going down Paul.".

Ashley then saw Baoba along with Calem, Zoro, and Serena."So Bob? Why are you soaking wet? I mean you are very strange." said Calem."Paul happened Calem." said Bob."Ah. So did you capture that Dratini?" said Serena."Nope. Bob and her just met." said Ashley."Cubone!" said Zoro.He was talking to her as Baoba said,"So Bob? How many Pokemon have you captured so far?"."Four. I mean I was only hopping for four new Pokemon because I know that they will be awesome partners for the team." said Bob.

Baoba said,"Do you like him Dratini? I like him way more than Paul. I hope you pick the right trainer Dratini. He is an interesting one. You are very strong Bob and you are nothing like your father but a combination of your mother, father, and grandfather. I hope you become a great Pokemon Trainer. I hope to see your friends over by my house in Fuschia City tomorrow.".

He walked off as Dratini pointed to Toni's Pokeball."Do you want to battle me?" said Bob.She nod her head as Bob said,"Go Toni!".She came out as she said,"Ready to battle.".The three other trainers plus Zoro stood nearby as Toni and Dratini.The two ladies were ready to fight and Bob said,"Okay. Lets go with a Sludge Bomb!".She fired out the attack and Dratini was poisoned.

Bob's Pokedex then said,"This Dratini has the ability Shed Skin and Marvel Scale.".She shed off the poison and her body grew stronger."Wow. Since when can the Pokedex do that Calem? I mean it is so helpful and useful." said Ashley."I guess since forever. We never use it." said Calem.The Dragon Pokemon fired out a Dragon Pulse as Toni said,"Wow.".She then got hit as Bob said,"Are you okay Toni?"."Yeah. She is really strong. You better win!" said Toni.

Bob smirked as he said,"Ice Beam!".She was frozen to the ground as Bob said,"Double Kick!".She then kicked her twice as Bob said,"Go!".The Pokeball then captured the Dragon Pokemon and it shook."You got this Bob." said Ashley.The ball stopped shaking meaning a capture.Bob held the ball and he said,"Welcome to the team!"."We better get back. Someone has their Gym Battle tomorrow." said Calem."Yeah. I need to heal up the five new members of team Bob." said Bob.

Meanwhile nearby Fuchsia City, a girl about 11 years old was walking toward the main building.She was wearing a ripped Team Rocket outfit and she was holding her arm."I hope he is still here." thought the girl.She then smiled as she said,"I now that he can stop Team Magma.".She then fainted outside of the Pokemon Center.

Next time,
Bob meets the strange Girl, he fights against Koga and he get hit on with Poison and girls, a Festival, a new Pokemon, three evolution, and two new travel partners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment