Friday, March 20, 2015

Power Guild Episode 10 Estrasum and Kurt.


A/N:The title sounds like one of those weird couple shows.You know the ones with two opposite people living under the same roof and causing wacky stuff.Anyway, we are starting things with Bob, Julie, and Nick because why not.

Bob was walking through Davenport with the guns wizard Julie."Bob. Are you okay?" said Julie.She was worried about the boy.Since she joined the guild, he was always smiling and laughing except when you mess with his family or guild."I am fine. I am worried about Scampers." said Bob."You think your parents are there don't you?" said Julie.

Bob stopped as Julie said,"I hit the issue dead on didn't I?"."Yes. I miss them." said Bob.Julie smiled as she said,"We will find them Bob. The master promised that."."I know but it has been more than 10 years. I want them to see how their baby boy has grown. I can hide my feelings well." said Bob."Not from a woman's heart you can't." said Julie."Yeah." said Julie.

Nick stood there and he said,"I hate to be a buzz kill but hey guys. Miss me?.".Julie tackled him as she said while blushing,"I missed you."."I did too." said Nick.The two were blushing as Bob sighed."Sorry. I found that they headed to the island yesterday. Myra told me the importance of this." said Nick."It is fine. So what was their job in the first place?" said Bob."To get rid of the moon." said Nick."Huh?" said Julie.

Back on the island, Spike was sleeping in Kurt's lap."So your master is that Okoepralt?" said Stella."Yeah. It is the ultimate spell. It costs the user body but it never breaks." said Kurt.He had a really sad look on his face which wasn't normal for him.Scampers said,"You mind talking about it? I mean we are friends right?"."He is right." said Allison.

Kurt nod as he said,"I lost my mother and father to the demon trapped in Okaepralt when I was only 6. I was saved by my master Jo. She was a master of Passion Magic and I looked up to her. I found out where Estrasum was and I rushed toward him. I got her killed due my lust for revenge.".Stella said,"Kurt. I didn't know."."Only the old man knows. Hey Scampers? Does Bob know?" said Kurt."I don't know. I know only about his past." said Scampers.The five then heard,"I can't believe someone beat Lynette. This sucks."."Hide." said Allison.

The four hid behind some rocks as they saw three people standing there.One was a boy with giant eyebrows, a wolf man, and a woman with pink hair."I can't believe that some wizards from a Guild came to see why the moon is turning those poor villages into demons." said the eyebrows."Yeah. Why is that again?" said the wolf man.The girl said,"To free Estrasum so that Master Leon can defeat him."."What?" thought Kurt."Tina is correct. Lets us go Adrian." said Eyebrows."Right Terry!" said Adrian.

The three were gone as Kurt said,"Do you think they are serious?"."Maybe. I mean they must have turned the moon purple to do it. We should stay here until nightfall." said Allison."Why?" said Spike who woke up from his nap."We are going to fight Master Leon along with those freaks." said Scampers."Thanks guys." said Kurt."We are family. You would do the same for us Kurt." said Stella."Yeah!" said Kurt.

Meanwhile, Bob, Julie, and Nick stood on land."Man. I haven't been a boat in a while." said Nick."So where are they Bob?" said Julie."I can't find an exact location but we should split up. They are still on this island. If you find any of them, you bring them toward the village in the center of the island." said Bob."Okay Bob. Do you mind if we wait till later." said Julie."Let me guess. You two wanted to hang out. I don't mind at all." said Bob.The two were gone as Bob thought,"I hope those two are happy with each other and never betray or leave each other.".

At the top of the temple in the forest, Stella, Allison, Spike, Scampers, and Kurt were watching several wizards excluding Lynette, Tina, Adrian, and Terry chanting."What are they doing?" whispered Spike."It is a spell that Ana will learn later. Bob calls its Beam of Light. It cancel all forms of magic including Thunder Crash." whispered Scampers."So do you guys think what I'm thinking?" whispered Stella."Yeah. I sense someone." whispered Kurt.

The five then saw the three from earlier along with a person in armor.He looked about a year old than most of them."Master Leon. We have eight wizard from that Guild." said Terry."Eight?" whispered Kurt."It is probably Bob with two more members from the guild." whispered Allison."We are so screwed." whispered Spike, Scampers, and Stella."We think that they came here because that village." said Tina."Lets burn them all to the ground with Magic Acid." said Adrian.

The two wizards looked at him as Leon said,"What a good idea Adrian."."Really Master Leon?" said Tina and Terry."Yes. Take that flying rat of yours Tina. Lets burn the village to the ground." said Leon.The three were gone and Kurt said,"You guys go tell the village. I will hand those wizards."."You got this Kurt?" said Allison."Yeah. No need to worry." said Kurt.The four ran off as Kurt said,"Lets charge up a good old fashion Ice Punch!".His left fist glowed a light blue and he kept it charging.

Meanwhile, Julie and Nick found the temple.The two found the village earlier and they told the elder that they were part of Kurt's group."You should head back to the village. Those freaks may want to hurt the demons." said Nick.She grabbed onto him as she said,"I am not letting you hurt yourself. You are my friend."."Okay." said Nick.The two then heard an explosion off in the distance and Nick said,"Hang on.".He then ran off using the sand.

The two then saw Bob standing over several knocked out wizards.He was in a ice shell as he said,"These Son of bitches."."What happened?" said Julie."I was heading toward the temple when these guys ambushed me. I guess they learn not to mess with the Wizard Saint." said Bob."Your rank went up again Bob?! I am impressed." said Nick."Yeah." said Julie."Get to the beach. They might bring in some extra help from the mainland." said Bob."Gotcha." said the two.They were gone as Bob thought,"I got a long walk ahead of me.".He started walking toward the temple.

Kurt then saw that his fist was fully charged and Leon was alone.He then ran toward him as he punched Leon's helmet off.He has sliver hair and blue eyes.He turned around and he smiled."I sense you Kurt. Your scent is one that I could never forget." said Leon.He then kicked Kurt back as he said,"Leon. What are you doing! Don't you remember why Jo did that? She gave her life to save ours!"."Whatever Kurt. I will defeat Estrasum because I will be Jo." said Leon.

Leon then summoned a giant burst of wind as Kurt was cut."You know that I was always better than you. Jo liked me." said Leon."I learn other forms of magic excluding Passion Magic because of Heroes. Giant Punch!" said Kurt.Leon was knocked back from his fist as it got frozen.Kurt rubbed his hand as Leon said,"Die. Darkness.".Kurt then fell to the ground due to his body's organs exploding.Leon walked off as he said,"Next time, I won't be going easy on you.".

Next time,
Bob meets up with Kurt, the village is saved by Nick's sand magic and Julie's guns and they fight against eyebrows and wolf boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment