Sunday, March 1, 2015

Power High Episode 4 An Old Friend and a Rival


In the online quiz, What Kind Of Warrior Are You?I would be a Protector which describe Bob in a nutshell and in the Quiz, Which Superhero Are You in Comics World I would be Spider Man.Also type into Google Images Famous Cartoon Bears.Yep.We are on Episode 4 which is a record for me.I mean most story that are in this year have been from last year.Anyway, we begin our story in a flashback being told by our main hero.Also more references.

Bob P.O.V
I was 10 years old.I was a really cute kid like super cute.I mean my mom used to show off my picture to her clients.It is how mom got most of her client in the first place.I remember walking around the forest nearby by my mom's friend's house.The house is in the city of Ryoku and it is nice.We were on vacation because mom is tired from work.Actually reason.I then found a girl sitting there.I remember her honey blond hair and that she was wearing a white dress with sandals.

I then saw a bear with his right hand being a chainsaw.He looked very angry.He ain't like Yogi Bear and more like Vincent the Bear or Freddy Fazbear.I had my powers at the time and some control of them mainly Lighting and Fire plus I had my training sword which sounds like a pretty bad wooden sword but it is made of metal.I then knocked out the bear with it as the girl thanked me.She then said that her name is Emma Foster and she loves me.As a kid, I had no idea on what went on and how this would bit me in the ass

I then woke up in my bed.It was Monday and it had been three weeks since I met Stella and we started dating.I also tried to do some research on Bloody Darkness but it is so mysterious.They haven't attacked me lately which is got but I want to find out more about them but I tried looking for them.I couldn't find any info on them and I looked hard.

I then put on my glasses along with a green shirt with the Green Lantern Corps and blue jeans.I walked downstairs to see Soul and Audrey enjoying breakfast."Ah Bob. It is good to see you up before noon." said Audrey.I poured myself some milk as I said,"I have school today mom. So what are you going to do?" I mean you can't just sit around the house all day. Soul goes out to spend money and time.".

Soul said,"We are heading to the mall to shop like crazy Master."."Huh." I said."Don't worry Bob. She will love you. Good luck and we are borrowing your car." said Audrey.I then tried to stop them but they were already gone.I sat there and I said,"I wonder who they are shopping for in the first place. Oh well. I better get ready.".

I walked out of the door and I saw Stella standing there."Morning Sleepy Head!" said Stella.She tackled me as I blushed.I was wearing my scarf since it was getting colder around here."So Stella? I thought we would walk together starting at your house." I said.She knew where I lived because I was sick.She took care of me which was AWESOME."I want to do something nice for you. I mean you do so many things for me." said Stella."Sure. Lets go." I said.

We were walking to school together as I sensed something.It wasn't Bloody Darkness but it was something like angelic.I then turned around to see that a Limo was following us.Did my mom or Soul see me to the Mob or something?I then stopped as Stella said,"Is something wrong?".She turned around and she said,"It can't be. Come on Bob!".She then dragged me away as I was going to explain a lot of things to Mom and Soul.

We were in the park where we played together.I stood there as I said,"What is going on Stella? You knew that limo. I mean I don't like to pry into people business like this but you knew that Limo.".Stella said,"It is complicated Bob. I mean do you know what it like to have a complicated life?"."Yeah. I live with Soul and my mom. Those two are like my older sisters also I have super power." I said."Sorry. I forgot about that part of Bob." said Stella.

She looked sad as I said,"Don't cry Stella. I don't want to see the girl that I am dating crying. Soul taught me to be a gentlemen.".She smiled as we heard,"You are still the boy that I love and you are with Stella. So sad. It is a good thing that I came back to see you.".I then saw the girl from 6 years ago standing there.She had the same honey blond hair and she was wearing the same color dress but she was more mature."Emma? What are you doing here? And do you know Stella?" I said."You know her Bob?" said Stella and Emma.

The two girls were getting close to me as my face went bright red."Emma is one of my mom's friends and Stella is my girlfriend. So what are you doing here?" I said.Emma then said,"So you used your devil magic on him didn't you Stella?"."No. He fell in love with me at 5. You had to make him fall in love with you when he was 10." said Stella.I was lost and I said,"Huh?".Emma then said,"Lets settle this like we did when we were kids."."Lets." said Stella.

It was Lunch Time, i sat on the floor of the gym at school.I later learned that Stella and Emma are rivals for some reason.I had no clue on what because Stella won't tell me.I asked her friends and they knew nothing about it.You may think I should use my powers but that is mean and very rude.I mean if your mind was being read, it is like reading your little sister's diary.You will get hurt.

I then saw the guys walking toward me."So Bob? Did you know about Stella being a devil? I mean you are shocked and her and Emma are fighting." said Felix."What! Since when has she been a devil?! And how do you know about that?! And why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled.Johnny then said,"I don't think he knew Felix."."No shit Johnny. You are so slow sometimes." said Fate and Kurt.

The two were on the ground from the boy as Ryan said,"She is actually a devil and your old friend Emma Foster is an Angel."."And are you guys devils? And are the girls devils?" I said.I felt like I was in a Anime right now.Fate then said,"Yep!".He then grew devil wings and tail.I was in one and I was very scared.I mean I don't want to have scars over my chest or be seduced by older woman.I would like that last one a little.

My mouth was wide open and Kurt said,"We are so sorry that we couldn't tell you man. I mean we thought Stella told you."."No! She didn't! I mean what the hell?!".They then looked at me as I said,"Sorry! I didn't know. Is is offense for devils? Sorry."."It is fine Bob. Do you want some answers?" said Felix."Yep. I mean you guys told me nothing and I thought that we were friends." I said.

Ryan then said,"The best answer to all of your questions is to ask Stella them. You should do this before she destroy Emma. I mean we tried to calm her down but we can't. Maybe you can stop her."."Really? Me?" I said."Yeah. Now go. She is on the roof." said Johnny.I then ran off."We cover for you in Math!" said Fate and Kurt."Thanks Guys!" I yelled.I had such great friends thanks to you Stella.I used to be a Loner but you changed me.I am still Shy though

I then saw the two ready to kill each other."He will be mine Devil Princess!" said Emma."No. He will be mine!" said Stella.I then felt like I was in a Harem and it was looking like it more and more.I then ran in front of the two and they both said,"Bob? What are you doing here? I thought you would be in class."."I am ditching! I can't have you two fighting. I mean you two are my friends!" I said.I then thought,"That was so cool. I mean I am acting like a Dense fool in a Harem but I love you Stella.".

The two calmed down as I said,"Now. Can you two tell me what is going on?"."I am an angel Bobbie. I mean I am one of God's holy creatures unlike her." said Emma.She then made angel wings appear and I said,"I see. The guys already told me about you being a devil Stella. Why couldn't you tell me Stella? I mean I like the guys. They are like the brothers that I always wanted but I wanted to know everything about my girlfriend.".

She then said,"I was worried about you being scared of me. I mean devils are usually referred to being super crazy."."Not really. I mean we have some scary ones but heck we have some cute one like you." I said.She smiled as Emma said,"So did she do anything to you Bob?"."Nope. I fell in love with her due to her beauty. Sorry about this Emma." I said.She then tried to blast Stella in the air.I then said,"What are you doing?"."I will just erase your memory of her. You will be mine!" said Emma.

She then made a bow as I said,"Get back Stella. I got her.".I grabbed my necklace and I said,"I hope not to do this but you bring me no choice. Hell Sword!".I then held a sword which look like something from the underworld.Stella said,"I never knew that you had that."."A guy has his secret. This is guarantee to take care of angels. I mean my girlfriend is a devil so I guess you can call me one too." I said.She then smiled as I said,"Hell Slash!".The sword then slashed the air making the angel's attack go.

I made Emma fly away as I made the sword go away."So Bob? Do you need to know anything else?" I said."Nope. I am good. I mean you didn't tell me because you were scared. Heck, I know how you feel. I mean I was shy because I told no one. You found out because of me fighting Slayer. So are you going to make me into one?" I said."Why do you ask? Not all devils are like that Bob." said Stella."Nah. I mean I am happy to be just with you." I said.

She then tackled me as Soul stood there."How did you?" I said."You brought out the Hell Sword Master. I would have gone if you brought out any of the S Class Weapons. So you found out?" said Soul."You knew Soul?" said Stella."Yes. I am smarter than my Master. So Bob? Do you think you will be able to protect her from danger?" said Soul."Yeah. I had an awesome teacher." I said.

Soul smiled as she said,"I better get going. I have to go entertain mother.".She was gone as Stella said,"What does she mean?"."My mom is a strange one. So you want to go get the gang together for some fun?" I said."Yeah. I mean you don't mind missing class." said Stella."Nah. We are learning old stuff. Lets go." I said.We left school and I felt good.

Next time,
Angels, Devils, Monsters, and Super Villains.No rest for Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment