Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 2 Virdian City Mayhem.


A/N:Author Notes will be appearing in other stories.It will start appearing in Power Guild Episode 8, Duel Academy Episode 60, and Crossover High Episode 3.Anyway, our hero along with his first Pokemon arrive in Virdian City.The Gym leader isn't Blue or Giovanni but a new original trainer who is female.Giovanni is Bob's grandfather and he is like the one in Pokemon Tourney.I may be wrong about this but there aren't many older people in Pokemon.Also Bob's Pokemon are going to be OP because Bob not being overpowered is against Powerdude Stories.

Narrator P.O.V
"Rogue! Use Water Pulse!" said Bob.The Bubble Frog then blasted a pulse of water out of his hands to knock out the Mouse Pokemon into a tree."Awesome job buddy. Now lets heal him." said Bob.The frog then handed the Mouse Pokemon an Oran Berry.The Mouse Pokemon then scurried off after eating the fruit as Rogue said,"Froakie?".

"I didn't want to piss some one of the wild Pokemon nearby. I mean you remember the storm a couple of hours ago?" said Bob.The frog then remember the storm.After said storm, they saw the Rainbow Pokemon flying above them.Bob then grabbed his bag as he said,"You ready to head to Viridian City Rogue?".He then jumped onto Bob's shoulder and the two left their campsite.

Bob and Rogue were sitting in Virdian City's Pokemon Center.Rogue was eating some Pokemon food that Bob made for his Pokemon."So how does it taste?" said Bob.The Bubble Frog smiled as Bob said,"It is a good thing that mom taught me how to make Pokemon food. I am happy. You are the first Pokemon who tried to eat my food. For some reason Venusaur and Charizard wouldn't eat it. I thought it was very bad.".

Rogue then jumped into his lap and he pointed to the wall.It was a poster for the Battle Chateau."You want me to do that?" said Bob.He shook his head for yes as Bob said,"Sorry little buddy. I am not going to do that.".He looked confused as Bob said,"My friend Ashley is going to do it. You want to go see what they are doing?".He shook his head as Bob said,"Okay. Lets go.".

The two stood in front of a very fancy building as Bob said,"You need to go in your ball for a while. I don't want them thinking that I am here to challenge the place. You can come out later.".He went back into his ball as Bob opened the door.He then saw a butler standing there."Are here to challenge the Battle Chateau Mr.?" said the butler."My name is Bob. I am here to look at the place. Not challenge the place." said Bob."I see. Follow me then Mr. Bob. My name is Turner." said Turner.

Bob followed Turner as he looked around.He felt like he was in a very royal place as Bob said,"So have you met any other trainers from Pallet Town?"."Yes. A girl name Ashley met with the Viridian Gym Leader who is a Marchioness." said Turner."So isn't that higher than a Baron?" said Bob."Yes. A Marchioness is the female version of Marquis." said Turner."Cool." said Bob.

The two reached the arena as Bob saw a familiar figure to him.It was the former Gym Leader of Viridian City Giovanni also Bob's grandpa.He lost his legs before Bob was born so he was always in a wheelchair compared to Bob.He got his Black hair from him as he ran down to the arena.Giovanni looked at Bob and he said,"Robert? What are you doing here? I thought you would be in Pallet Town with your folks."."I am on my journey with my Pokemon. Go Rogue!" said Bob.

He appeared on Bob's shoulder as Giovanni said,"I see. I thought you would have a Bulbasaur like your mother or an Charamander like your father. I am going to guess that you are here to battle against the Gym Leader.".Rogue shook his head no as Bob said,"Me and Rogue both know that we aren't ready to challenge the Gym Leader. Maybe one day."."You are a very smart kid just like your father, mother, and grandfather Robert." said a woman.

Bob then saw the Viridian City Gym Leader standing there.She had long green hair up to her shoulder, black eyes, and she looked very wise."Bob. This is the Viridian City Gym Leader Nancy Steel. I told her about you because my son is the Kanto Champion." said Giovanni."It is a honor to meet you Ms. Steel. It will be an honor to fight you later on." said Bob.

Rogue shook his head as Nancy said,"I have only been in Kanto for a few months now but isn't your Pokemon from Kalos?"."One of Professor Oak's friends from Kalos sent me Rogue here. He and me are the ultimate team. So why are you meeting with my grandpa?" said Bob."I am checking on how my replacement is doing. I was actually heading to Pallet Town to be with Leaf." said Giovanni."I have some work to get done. I hope to battle you and Rogue one day." said Nancy.

She walked off as Giovanni said,"I better head off to. Good luck Bob. I wish you and Rogue the best of luck.".He was gone as Bob said to his Pokemon,"So do you want to go check out Route 22?".The Frog jumped on his shoulder as he left the Chateau.The two headed toward Route 22 as Bob noticed a Pokemon walking around.

He then pulled out his Pokedex out of his bag and it said in its monotone voice,"Nidoran(F), the Poison Pin Pokemon. Nidoran(F) has barbs that secrete a powerful poison. They are thought to have developed as protection for this small-bodied Pokemon. When enraged, it releases a horrible toxin from its horn. This Pokemon is always Female.".Bob then pulled out some Poison Pokemon food and Bob said,"Come here. Bob isn't going to hurt you.".

She walked off and she started eating.Rogue then looked at his trainer and his kindness toward others.He always tried to help other and he was happy that the Professor brought him to Kanto.Bob then said,"So why aren't you with the other Nidorans?".She then looked really sad as Bob said,"You got lost from your pack right?"."Nidoran." said Nidoran."Yeah. Don't worry. You can join up with me and Rogue." said Bob.

Nidoran then looked at Rogue with her huge eyes and then he said,"Froakie."."He likes you. Welcome to the team Nidoran. You don't mind if I call you Toni?" said Bob.She then jumped into one of Bob's Pokeball as Rogue said,"Froakie."."You need to rest? Okay then. Lets see if we can get you and Toni some energy." said Bob.He went back into his ball as he head back to the Pokemon Center.

Bob then sat in the center reading a trainer magazine.Then the roof exploded as Bob saw a hot air balloon floating in the air.He then hid behind Nurse Joy's Desk and he then saw two humans with three Pokemon accompanying them.The two people landed as Bob saw a man with short blue hair and a woman with magenta hair along with a Ekans, Koffing, and a standing Meowth.

He then pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned the three Pokemon."Ekans, the Snake Pokemon. Ekans curls itself up in a spiral while it rests. Assuming this position allows it to quickly respond to a threat from any direction with a glare from its upraised head. This Pokemon is Male." said Dexter."Koffing, the Poison Gas Pokemon. If Koffing becomes agitated, it raises the toxicity of its internal gases and then jets them out from all over its body. This Pokemon may also overinflate its round body, then explode. This Pokemon is Male." said Dexter.

It then read Meowth,"Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokemon. Meowth withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps. For some reason, this Pokemon loves shiny colors that glitter with light. This Pokemon is Male.".Bob then noticed their clothing.It looked like a uniform and he saw the letter R on their chest."It can't be? Team Rocket was disbanded when my parents were my age." thought Bob.

Meowth said,"So what are we doing here again Jessie and James?"."We are here looking for the kid of Red Meowth. He was seen here by our spies." said Jessie."Yeah. I wonder where he could be." said James.Bob was silent as a mouse but then he was seen by the Snake Pokemon.He was then grabbed by the snake as Jessie said,"So Ekans? What did you find?"."Ekans." said Ekans."He says that this kid was hiding behind that Nurse's desk." said Meowth.

James said,"He has Red's hair. Do you think?"."Yeah. We found him. We are going to take him back to HQ but lets steal some Pokemon." said Jessie.Ekans then threw Bob toward the wall and Bob played like he was out cold.The five then ran to the back of the Pokemon Center.Bob then tried to grab his bag which was on his bench and he grabbed it.He then held Toni and Rogue's ball and he said,"Go.".The two stood there and they point to the hole in the center."I'll explain later. You two ready to battle your first trainers?" said Bob.

They shook their head for yes as Bob's Pokedex said,"Toni knows the moves Double Kick, Poison Fang, Crunch, Venoshock, Toxic, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dig, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Cut, Strength, Iron Tail, Poison Tail, Skull Bash, Shock Wave, Attract, and Water Pulse. Rogue knows the moves Bubble, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick, Smack Down, Substitute, Double Team, Toxic, Bounce, Ice Beam, Dig, Aerial Ace, Rock Tomb, Scald, Thief, Attract, Rock Slide, U-Turn, Power-Up Punch, Acrobatics, and Cut.".

The three then found the five trying to steal Pokemon."I thought you knocked him out!" said James.The Snake Pokemon looked confused as Bob said,"It is calling playing Possum."."Get him Ekans! Bite!" yelled Jessie.The Pokemon went toward Bob and he said,"Toni! Ice Beam!".The snake was then frozen as Bob said,"You do the same thing Rogue! Freeze them all!".The five were frozen as Bob return the Pokemon."I wonder what I should do. I got it. Thunderbolt." said Bob.The five were then gone.

After the whole incident, Bob was being thanked by Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny for saving the Pokemon Center from Team Rocket.The next day, Bob was walking with Toni and Rogue who had become good friends and then he got a call on his Pokegear.Bob then saw it was his grandfather."Hey Grandpa. What's up?" said Bob."I heard from Nancy that you stopped Team Rocket. Is that true?" said Giovanni."Yeah. I thought Dad destroy them. I mean I thought you disband them." said Bob.

Giovanni said,"It must be someone else using my image to change them. Should I tell Officer Jenny?"."No. I can handle them. Me, Rogue, and Toni." said Bob."Toni?" said Giovanni."My Nidoran Female. I caught her yesterday. She is just as strong as yours." said Bob."Yes. I wish you luck Robert. Please be safe. I can't see Red and Leaf sad." said Giovanni.He hanged up as his Pokemon looked at him.He then said,"Don't worry guys. I am fine. Lets go to the Virdian Forest.".

Next time,
Bob travels through the forest battling Bug Catchers, a Samurai, meeting up with old friends, and catching and evolving his Bug type Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment