Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 1 My First Pokemon


A/N:Another Pokemon Story?!You may be thinking that I am crazy which might be true when it comes to Pokemon Stories.I do way to much work in these stories.I am staring Bob's Journey in the first region of the Pokemon World Kanto which means the Original 151 are at my fingertips.I will be adding one Pokemon not from Kanto.Also a Pokemon like Scizor or Magmortar count because the original evolution is in the original 151 Pokemon.

So they have to had start in Kanto for it to be in here so expect Crobat along with Electivire and the Eevees and other Pokemon.It will be mostly Narrator P.O.V with a switch sometimes.Also Bob's father is Red from the games.I will try to use the Pokedex entries from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire but you will most likely see ones from X and Y because they are the exactly same.If your name appears at all during any of my stories, blame my random name generator.We will see very little amounts of other region Pokemon with 5 or 6 Pokemon.Also A/N means Author Note.

Narrator P.O.V
In Pallet Town, Kanto.A boy was sleeping in his bed.He had jet black hair, blue eyes which were close, and he is 10 years old.His name is Robert Percival Yagami but everyone calls him Bob.He woke up to the very lovely sounding Dodrio who was like the rooster for the town.He then stretched as he said,"Yes! Today is the start of my journey!".He then ran toward his shower with the speed of an Arcanine.

Today was the start of his Pokemon Journey.He got out of the shower with his black hair still soaking wet because his hair absorb water like a mop.He put on his red and black cap along with his black hoodie which worked like a jacket.He kept it open to show off his gray t-shirt with a weird symbol on it.He wore black jeans and he ran downstairs."Bob! I know that you are excited for your trip but please don't destroy our house." said Bob's dad.

Bob then stopped as he saw his dad reading the paper in the living room.His dad is the Kanto Champion Red Yagami.He had Black hair and brown eyes.Bob always looked up to him because he was the definition of a man to him."Sorry dad. I am just really excited." said Bob."It is fine sport. So you ready to head to Professor Oak's?" said Red."Yeah. What about breakfast?" said Bob."You and your stomach. It is almost bad as an Snorlax." said Red."I take offense to that." said Bob.

The two walked into the kitchen where Bob saw his mom making breakfast.She is the legendary trainer Leaf Flora.She knew Red since the two were little.Red asked her out after he won the Kanto League and the two have been together even since.She had long brown hair and blue eyes."Good morning honey. Someone must be excited for their journey." said Leaf."Yep. I mean you and dad taught me so much. I hope I can make the family proud." said Bob.

Red then said,"You will do good son. I hope you can complete the Pokedex."."I will try dad but didn't you only captured 10 Pokemon during your journey?" said Bob."Yeah. I had to do all of the work along with Blue." said Leaf."Sorry about that. I was busy trying to be a Pokemon Master." said Red.The three started eating."So Bob? What starter are you planing to get?" said Leaf."I can't decide. All three of them are awesome and they will be my partner." said Bob.

Red then nodded as he said,"They are like your brother or sister. I mean me and Charizard are really close like brothers."."Just like me and Venusaur." said Leaf.Bob then finished his breakfast as Leaf said,"Put your plates in the sink before you run off. I really don't want to miss you getting your first Pokemon."."Lets go." said Bob.He placed them in the sink as he ran outside of his house.He then saw his parents standing there and Red said,"You can go ahead. Don't pick your Pokemon until we get there.".

Bob then ran to the laboratory of Professor Oak who Bob looked up to as being a very wise man.Bob then opened the door and he heard a girl,"You are late Bob. Just like always.".He then saw his best friend and good rival Shawn Mason standing with his other friends Sonia Banks and Ashley Ketchum.Shawn had Dark Blue hair, brown eyes, and he was smiling.He was wearing a blue shirt with blue jeans, black sneakers, and He had a red bag on his back.

Sonia had long brown hair, blue eyes, and she was tapping her watch on her left arm.She was wearing exotic top lime green, gray bold striped pants, saddle shoes navy blue, and a white and blue bag.Ashley had her blond hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, a white jacket with a pink Pokeball on the back of the jacket, pink shirt, a black denim skirt, leggings, white and pink tennis shoes, and a pink and white bag resting on her shoulder.

"Sorry guys. So where is Gary and Ash guys?" said Bob."You are here before them Bob which is actually quite impressive. I thought we were all supposed to be here at 8 in the morning." said Sonia."I bet your mom made you breakfast right Bob" said Ashley."Yeah. I thought your twin would be here first Ashley. I mean he was the most excited for today." said Shawn."Yeah but when I went to go wake him, he was sleeping like a Snorlax." said Ashley.

The four then saw Professor Oak.He looked to be about 50 years old.He had gray hair and black eyes.He was wearing a white lab coat, purple shirt, brown jeans, and black shoes."Good morning children. You seem to be missing two." said Oak."You mean your grandson right?" said Sonia."Yes. I have his Pokemon ready for him. He begged me for two months straight. You four understand right?" said Oak."Yeah. We get why." said Shawn."Yeah. I mean he is your grandson." said Ashley.

The four then followed the Professor and Bob stopped.Shawn stopped and he said,"Bob. You seem lost. You okay?"."Yeah. I am just looking for mom and dad." said Bob."Your parents are going to come see you off?" said Sonia."Yeah. They wanted to see me pick Charmander or Bulbasaur." said Bob."That is very sweet. Mom is probably going to see Ash. I don't mind that much." said Ashley."You do mind Ashley. A lot in fact." said the three."Yeah but I will make her proud of me." said Ashley.

Professor Oak stood in front of a table with six Pokedex.One was the normal red color, one was dark blue, one was green, one was purple, one was pink, and the last one was black."Here you go. Your Pokedex for your journey. Shawn will be getting the Dark Blue one, Sonia will get the Purple one, Ashley will get the Pink one, and Bob will get the Black one. I picked these colors for you four since I have been friends with your parents since they were your age." said Oak.

Bob held his Pokedex and he opened it."Um Professor. Why is mine alright filled out?" said Bob."I am so jealous." said the three."I asked Oak to do it for you Bob." said Leaf.She stood there with Red."Really?" said Bob."Yeah. You are the son of two amazing Pokemon Trainers." said Oak."I am so jealous Bob." said Shawn."Yeah. You won't beat either me or Shawn at the Pokemon League." said Sonia.

Ashley then said,"Yeah. I wish I was doing that too. I am going to try to complete the Pokedex and also become a Grand Duchess."."Well, I hope to see you on TV when I get a chance." said Leaf."Me too. I mean I am going to help with Blue with the Pokemon League. Our kids are going to beat us." said Red."Well, do you kids want to see your Pokemon already?" said Oak."Yeah." said Shawn.

Sonia then saw a machine holding three Pokeballs."I only count three professor." said Ashley."Yes. These three Pokemon belong to Sonia, Shawn, and Ashley. I have Gary's Pokemon and Ash's Pokemon. I have a plan for that." said Oak."What about Bob?" said Red.Leaf gave her attempt of an Mean Look at Oak for forgetting her child.She can't do it.Oak said,"My friend from Kalos sent a Pokemon over here. He heard about my problem and he send over one of Kalos's starter just for you Bob.".

Bob said,"Sweet.".Oak hand him a pokeball as Shawn said,"So ladies. Which one do you want?"."I want Bulbasaur." said Ashley."Good choice." said Leaf."I'll pick Squirtle." said Sonia."I guess I get Charmander. I hope to make you proud Red." said Shawn."You already did Shawn by picking the Lizard Pokemon. Now Bob, send out the Kalos Pokemon. I had been there once before. I always wanted to see the Pokemon." said Red."Right. Go!" said Bob.

Then a frog came out and its skin was a white."Wow. A Froakie and a shiny one as well. I am impress with your professor friend." said Leaf.The frog Pokemon looked around and it hid Bob with a Bubble."Don't worry Froakie. I won't hurt you and my friends won't hurt you either." said Bob."Right. You should check your Pokemon gender with your Pokedex Bob." said Oak."Yeah. Lets see if Froakie is a boy or girl." said Sonia.

Bob held his Pokedex and he said,"Lets me see.".His Pokedex said,"Froakie, the Bubble Frog Pokemon. It protects its skin by covering its body in delicate bubbles. Beneath its happy-go-lucky air, it keeps a watchful eye on its surroundings. This Pokemon is Male."."Welcome to the family Froakie. My name is Bob and we are going to be best friends. Would you like a nickname Froakie?" said Bob.The frog then shook his head for yes and Bob said,"How about Rogue?".

He then jumped into Bob's arms as he said,"Froakie!"."I think that is a yes." said Red.Shawn then introduced himself to his Charmander who was Male, Sonia introduce herself to her Squirtle who was Female, and Ashley introduce herself to her Bulbasaur which is Female.The four stood there with their Four Pokemon who were already friends and Oak said,"Good luck children. Here is five Pokeballs. Good luck.".

Bob said,"Lets go Rogue!".The two were stopped by Leaf who said,"Don't you have to get your stuff Bob from the house? I know that you are excited for your trip but you being lost in the woods or cave without a flashlight is bad."."Thanks mom. Lets go see my house Rogue. It is where I live." said Bob."Froakie!" said Rogue.

The two then ran off as Ashley said,"We better head off guys."."I thought we going to wait for Bob you guys. I could be wrong." said Sonia."You guys are meeting up at Cerulean City right?" said Red."Yeah. It is where the first Battle Chateau is. We are going to cheer Ashley on. Later guys." said Shawn.He walked off with the Lizard Pokemon as the girls followed with their Pokemon."We better go check on Bob. Good luck with Ash and Gary Professor." said Leaf."I know. Those two are the more interesting children." said Oak."Yeah." said Red.

Rogue then sat on Bob's bed as he watched his trainer pack up stuff.He then noticed that Bob was quiet while doing this."Rogue?" said Froakie."Sorry buddy. I guess I am just nervous. I mean this is my time away from home. I mean I am prepared for it but I am still nervous." said Bob.Rogue then hopped over to his trainer and he said,"Froakie!"."Yeah. I know that you will be at my side no matter what. You ready to go? I got my trainer stuff." said Bob.Rogue then jumped on his shoulder as the two left the room.

Bob then saw his partner with their starter Pokemon."Charizard." said Charizard.The Flame Pokemon then attacked his trainer's son as Rogue blasted a Bubble at him."Let him go Charizard." said Leaf.He let him go as Bob said,"You guys going to miss me? I mean you guys can call me on my Pokegear which you bought me."."Yeah. We are going to miss you though. Right Venusaur?" said Red.She nod as she shook his hand with her vines."I miss you too. Later." said Bob.

He walked off with Rogue as Bob said,"So do you want to walk with me outside of your ball?".He then shook his head for yes as Bob said,"I will put you in your ball when you are hurt.".The two then stood outside of Pallet Town and then the two heard,"I'm late!"."Froakie?" said Rogue."That is my friend Ash Ketchum. He is the younger twin brother of Ashley whose Bulbasaur you were talking with. They are complete opposites." said Bob.Rogue then figure it out as Bob said,"You ready to go?".The frog then shook his head as the two head on their journey.

Next time,
Bob and Rogue reached Viridian City where Bob meets the Gym Leader and his Grandfather.He also faces off against Team Rocket.Also an surprise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment