Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 16 Celadon City part 3 Team Rocket's Revenge


A/N:You see folks, I don't forget things.I promise that Ashley being a sleeper agent of Team Rocket will come into play soon.One of Calem's Pokemon are going to evolve here.But who will it be?If can't be Hawlucha because it doesn't have one, Zwelious doesn't evolve into Hydreigon until 64, and Helioptile doesn't evolve without a Sun Stone.So we have most like three choices from him.Also this is going to be one with a personal P.O.V.Lets begin with a Narrator P.O.V.Also not many Pokedex entries this Episode because they are fighting Team Rocket and also they will return later on.Previous errors are staying so like Single Beam and Thunder Brick Break are staying.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile in Team Rocket's s secret base in Celadon City, Jessie, James, and Meowth were heading toward the main conference room."I wonder what the boss needs us." said James."She woke me up so I ain't happy." said Meowth."Meowth. You can head back." said Jessie."Nah. We are a team and if she is going to you yell at you two, she is going to yell at me." said Meowth."We are a team Jessie." said James."Yeah." said Jessie.

The three walked in and they saw Butch and Cassidy along with several unnamed grunts."Hey Clutch." said James."It is Butch!" said Butch."What are you three rejects doing here?" said Cassidy."I was about to ask you the same thing. The boss likes us unlike you." said Jessie.The two women argued as the three guys sighed."Attention! Commander Tad and Debra are here!" yelled a grunt.

The two then saw Debra and Tad standing there."You grunts. We have word that Lady Sird is busy with other assignment." said Debra."She left us in charge so we are putting Operation Destruction of Bob!" said Tad.The grunts sweatdropped because Tad is usually calm but whenever you mention Bob, Giovanni, Red, or Leaf, he went bereserk.

Meowth and Jessie said,"So what is the plan?"."We have his friend Ashley as a secret sleeper agent along with those other twos trainers from Pallet Town. I will need to make sure that her and her Pokemon will be helping us in our quest. You all better be ready." said Tad.He was gone as James said,"I wonder what he means by that."."Who cares? I am so ready to get revenge on Bob." said Butch."Yeah." said Cassidy.

Back at the Pokemon Center, Tad was walking in.Nurse Joy was working on a Pokemon so he could sneak in with ease.He headed toward her desk as he sent out his Gloom.The Weed Pokemon then used Sleep Powder to made all trainers fall asleep.He found Ashley's room and he opened the door.He saw her sleeping there and her bag was right next to her.

He then sat in a chair and he said,"It is time to bring out my secret revenge weapon against Bob. Arise Team Rocket Sleeper Agent Ashley Ketchum. Hail Lady Sird.".She stood up as she said,"What is it? Is it time Tad?"."Yes. Follow me back to Team Rocket HQ." said Tad.He placed a note so that Bob and his friends can come and try to save her.The two left the Pokemon Center and Tad thought,"It is a good thing that I used science to make her and her Pokemon. Come Bobby and face your dear friend Ashley in battle.".

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to see Sleep Powder coming into the room that I was sharing with Calem and Shawn.They were asleep thanks to said Sleep Powder.I then grab Brian's Pokeball and I sent him out."What is it Bob?" said Brian."Use Psychic to open the window and carry the powder outside." I said.The Sleep Powder was gone as I said,"I wonder if Flora can get rid of the Sleep Powder.".Brian nod as he fell asleep.I sent her out as I said,"Now get rid of the Sleep Powder by opening the main door.".

I sat in the lobby and I was feeding Brian who woke up along with Flora."I wonder if anyone else is awake." I said.Bolt and Hyperos stood there and they said,"No one but you is awake Bob."."Okay. You four return." I said.I return my Pokemon and I headed upstairs.I grabbed my bag and I was stopped by Shawn."Where do you think you are going Bob? You woke me up." said Shawn."For some reason, everyone but you and me are asleep." I said."I see. Time to wake up our friends." said Shawn.

Sonia, Serena, Calem, Laura, Gary, Ash, Brock, and Misty were awaken with Thunder using his  Thunder Shock.Shawn and Thunder went to go get Ashley from her room which she had all to herself."So why did you wake us up Bob? I thought you would be sleeping." said Misty."Shawn told me too." I said."Ashley is missing from her room." said Shawn.I saw the two standing there as Ash said,"So where is my sister?"."I have no idea but I did find this note. It was address to you two." said Shawn.

I then return Thunder as I read the note."So what does it say Bob?" said Brock."It is from Team Rocket. They kidnap her." I said."We should go save her." said Serena."Yeah. So where are they?" said Sonia."I have no idea but I have an idea. Lets go Bolt!" I said.He came out and I said,"Sniff the note."."So what is he doing?" said Gary."He is using Bolt's nose to find Ashley." said Laura."Found the scent." said Bolt."Lets go!" said Calem.

We stood outside of a building as I return Bolt."So how are we getting in Bob?" said Sonia.Ash, Misty, Brock, and by force Gary went to get Officer Jenny."I have an idea. It is cause breaking it down with enough force and fire." I said."I see. I will help with the force part. Lets go Sandslash!" said Shawn.The Pokemon stood there as Calem said,"I help Shawn! Go Krokorok!".The gator came out and he was crossing his arms."Go Geodude!" said Serena."Go Dugtrio!" said Sonia.The mole came out.

The four were on force as me and Laura were on the fire."Go Rapidash!" said Laura.A fire horse stood there and I was focused on saving Ashley than collecting Pokedex entries."Go Skull!" I said.My Pokemon stood there as I said,"On my command! Three, Two, One! Attack!".The six Pokemon then destroy the door as I said,"Return Skull!".

I ran toward the elevator by myself because I was going to find Ashley by defeating Tad.Laura got in the elevator with me as she said,"I am not letting you fight him by yourself Bob. We are friends and I am worried about Laura."."Okay. Lets go. Shawn and Sonia are going to be handling grunts, Serena and Calem are going to free the captured Pokemon, and you and me are going to save Ashley." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Shawn and Sonia were surround by Team Rocket Grunts because they got stuck with defeating them for Bob and Shawn said,"Lets go Charizard and Hitmonchan!".The two stood there and Sonia said,"Help them out Blastoise and Hitmonlee!".The two came out next to Shawn's Pokemon as the grunts sent their which were Rattata, Raticate, Zubat, Golbat, Grimer, Muk, Drowzee, and Hypno."Fire Blast and Close Combat." said Shawn."Hydro Pump and High Jump Kick!" said Sonia.

The four defeated the grunts and their Pokemon."They were a threat?" said Sonia."Yes. They abuse Pokemon. I think the Pokemon at Pokemon Tower are their victiums Sonia." said Shawn."Ah. So should we go help Bob?" said Sonia."You have to get past us first brats!" said Butch.Him and Cassidy stood there and Sonia said,"Really? You two?"."Yes. Go Charizard!" said Cassidy."You too Aggron! This boss got this one from Hoenn!" said Butch.

The two powerful Pokemon stood there as Shawn said,"Blast Burn and Focus Punch."."Hydro Cannon and Focus Punch!" said Sonia.The four knocked Team Rocket's Pokemon on them knocking them out."I think that is all of them right Hitmonlee?" said Sonia.He nod as Blastoise hugged her trainer."I am impressed how she is strong." said Shawn.The Fire type Pokemon agree with his trainer.The two return their Pokemon as they ran of the secret base.

Serena and Calem were hiding behind the wall.Debra stood there guarding the stolen Pokemon."Are you ready Serena?" whispered Calem."Yeah." whispered Serena.The two stood there as Debra said,"You two must be friends of Bob. Lets see if you can handled these two. Go Lickilicky and Hypno!".The two came out as Calem said,"Go Quilladin!".The starter Pokemon stood there as Serena said,"You two Geodude!".

"Rollout and Psychic!" said Debra."Dodge!" yelled Calem and Serena.They dodge the attacks as Debra said,"Power Whip that rock!"."Protect!" said Serena.He blocked the attack as Serena said,"Grab its tongue and swing it around!".The Licking Pokemon was being swung around as Calem said,"Wood Hammer!".The attacked knocked out Debra and Hypno.The two Pokemon then glowed as Serena said,"They are evolving."."Called it." said Calem.

A Chesnaught and Graveler stood there as Serena said,"Free the Pokemon!".The two then free all of Team Rocket's captured Pokemon as Calem said,"You were awesome Chesnaught. Now you take a long rest and get rid for some training.".He was returned along with Graveler."We better get out of here. Who knows how long this building was standing for." said Serena."Yeah." said Calem.The two ran out of the building.

Meanwhile, Bob and Laura got out of the elevator ready for battle against Team Rocket."I wonder where Tad is." said Bob."Maybe we should follow the arrows?" said Laura.There were arrows on the walls as Bob said,"Sure. We can handle their traps.".The two then found a battle arena."Wow. Look at this place. It looks like a Gym." said Bob."Now isn't the time to get starstruck Bob." said Laura."She is right Bob. Now lets see if you can handled my Solar Beam!" said Ashley.

Bob dodged the attack and he saw her with her Pokemon excluding Diglett.She was wearing a Team Rocket uniform and Bob said,"It can't be."."Oh but it is. She joined up with Team Rocket." said Tad.He stood there as Laura said,"Ashley would never join Team Rocket."."Oh but I did. Raichu show Bob your Thunder!" said Ashley.Bob was then shocked as Laura said,"Fight Bob! She must be under Hypnosis! I will go find that Hypno!".

She ran off as Tad said,"What a dumb girl. You know that it isn't a Hypno right Bob?"."Yeah. You used your freaky science on her. Team Rocket has become sicker." said Bob."Stun Spore!" said Ashley.Bob was trapped as Inferno, Hyperos, Thunder, and Scampers came out of their ball."Bob. We hate fighting Ashley just as much as you do but we need to free her from Tad's sick control." said Inferno."She is right and we are also doing this for Scampers!" said Thunder."Right!" said Hyperos.

Bob stood up and he said,"You are right! Lets go Ashley!"."Go Vileplume! Show Inferno your Petal Dance!" said Ashley."Burn it up with Fire Blast!" said Bob.She then burned the plants as Ashley said,"Seed Bomb into Solar Beam!"."Dodge!" said Bob.The attack broke the nearby wall as Bob said,"Fire Punch!".She punched the flower and he was knocked out.

Inferno went to Bob's side as Thunder took her place."Go Clefable! Fire Punch into Ice Punch!" said Ashley."Dodge and then Cross Chop!" said Bob.The attack hit as Ashley said,"Close up Fire Blast!".Thunder was knocked back as Bob said,"Thunder!".He fired the blast shocking hat and then Bob said,"Thunder Punch through the Thunder!".He then knocked him out.

Hyperos flew toward Thunder who switched out with the Electric Pokemon."Ivysaur! Sleep Powder!" said Ashley.He fell asleep and Bob said,"Snore!".A Blizzard came out as Ashley said,"Sludge Bomb!".The ice was stopped as Bob said,"I knew that so eat this. Thunder Crash! It is one of Hyperos's moves."."Huh?" said Ashley and Tad.The two then saw Hyperos summoning Thunder and it crashed on Ivysaur knocking her out.

Thunder was in awe as Hyperos was replaced by Scampers.Ashley said,"Go Raichu!"."Switch to Vaporeon Scampers!" said Bob.The Bubble Jet Pokemon stood there and Ashley said,"Rain Dance and Thunder! Fry him!"."Lets start things off with Acid Armor!" said Bob.The Pokemon was gone as Hyperos and Thunder protect Inferno from the rain."Scald!" said Bob.He came out of the water and he blasted the mouse with hot water."Hyper Beam!" said Ashley."Dodge." said Bob.He was gone as the mouse was tired."Iron Tail! Full Power!" said Bob.He knocked out Raichu.

Ashley fell over and Bob knew that she was free from Team Rocket.Tad said,"You defeat your best friend. I thought control her mind was a sure fire way to defeat you."."It was but I know that me and Ashley's bond won't be broken by this. Ice Beam him Scampers!" said Bob."Aye sir!" said Scampers.He froze the scientist as Laura came back.Bob was soaking wet as Ashley was out cold."Is she back?" said Laura."Yeah." said Bob.

Then Inferno, Thunder, and Hyperos glowed."They are evolving? Hyperos can evolve in the first place?!" said Laura and Bob.An Magmar and Electabuzz stood there with a Pokemon.It looked just like Hyperos but a little bit more mature."Sup. I guess you can call me Megaros now." said Megaros."Yep. I can talk!" said Thunder."I guess your aura is growing strong Bob." said Laura."Yeah. Return." said Bob.He return his Pokemon as Bob helped Ashley up.

Bob was sitting with his friends excluding Ash, Gary, Misty, and Brock in the Pokemon Center.Those four left this morning because they had to contiune on their travels.Ashley knew what happened but no one wanted to ruin Bob's birthday."Here is my gift Bob!" said Sonia.Bob held up a Magnet as Sonia said,"I thought it would be awesome for Tessa. I mean she is so strong."."I'm sure she will love it. Thanks Sonia." said Bob.

Laura and Serena handed their gifts to Bob."Wow! A Charcoal and Never Melt Ice! These will be awesome for Charmeleon and Squirtle." said Bob."Yeah. I didn't expect you getting a Eevee which can transform into different forms but hey it is you." said Serena."She is so right." said Laura.Calem held his gifts as he said,"For your richest friend, I mean you got a lot of money from Seth's noodle shop but hey I am still your rich best friend.".

Bob held an Oval Charm and Shiny Charm as Bob said,"Wow. They are going to help Breeding and finding Shiny Pokemon.".Shawn said,"Here. For my rival.".Bob held 18 plates as Shawn said,"You are welcome Bob."."Thanks Shawn. You are like my brother." said Bob.Shawn stood back as Ashley stood there depressed."Ashley. Bob isn't mad at you or Raichu. I mean it was Team Rocket's fault." said Serena."And they are paying for their crimes." said Sonia.

Ashley said,"Happy Birthday Bob.".She held a necklace and Bob said,"A Sword! That is so cool. You are the best friend that a guy could ask for!".He hugged her as she blushed.Shawn plus Sonia and Serena knew about her crush on Bob while Calem was lost.Laura said,"So Bob? You don't mind cooking right?"."Yeah. I mean Brock's new cook book is going to be some awesome." said Bob.The seven left as Bob thought,"I better start training on how to use my Aura like Super Powers! So sweet!".

Next time,
Bob and the gang held to Breeder H.Q and a city which is like a battleground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment