Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 6 Battle Chateau and Route 25.


A/N:Yep.Shawn along with Sonia are going to return for two episode because I am combined this with Route 25.Bob is catching three Pokemon in this one because he is the main character plus he is OP.Gary is going to make his appearance in the next episode.Ash will appeared soon but I won't say when.It will ruin the surprise.Anyway, lets begin at the Cerulean City Pokemon Center late in the afternoon.Also a new traveling partner for Ashley and Bob is joining them with her latest design.Also this is going to be a long one folks and Rogue is going to be in his Pokeball most of the time and Bill is going to be here.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was holding his egg inside of an egg case that Nurse Joy gave him when he and Ashley arrived last night.He and Ashley were resting at the Pokemon Center."Bob? Is that you?" said a girl.Bob then saw Sonia standing there with Shawn and he said,"Hey guys. Miss little old me?".The two walked over as Shawn said,"So Bob? How many Pokemon and badges do you have?"."Four Pokemon plus an Old Amber and this guy. I only have one badge. What about you two?" said Bob.

Sonia said,"I have two badges and three Pokemon."."Same here." said Shawn."Do you mind if I see them guys? Mine are getting healed right now." said Bob."Sure. Go." said Shawn.Bob then saw a Charmeleon, Mankey, and Sandshrew standing next to Shawn and Bob said,"You love a challenge don't you?"."Yeah. You know me so well." said Shawn."Lets me show you my Pokemon." said Sonia.She then sent out a Wartortle, Pidgeotto, and Butterfree.

"So cool!" said Ashley.She stood there with her and Bob's Pokeball in a tray."Ashley? Are you and Bob traveling together?" said Shawn."Yep. We met up with Samurai. I guess your fear of Bug Pokemon is gone." said Bob."I am not scared out of Butterfree Bob." said Sonia."Then you will be scared of Buzz Sonia." said Ashley."You caught a Butterfree too?" said Shawn."Nope." said Bob.He then held his Pokeballs and he said,"Come on out everyone! Time for you to meet my friends!".

The four stood there as Sonia said,"Wow. You will love Poison Pokemon."."Hey. I never noticed that before Sonia." said Bob."So have you guys eaten yet?" said Shawn."Nope. Bob was about to make Dinner." said Ashley."Is his cooking just as good as his folks?" said Sonia."Yep. The Pokemon love it." said Bob."That doesn't answer her question Bob." said Shawn."Yes. It is amazing. A Breeder from Pewter City loves it." said Ashley."Okay. Lets eat." said the two.

The four trainers sat around a table with the egg on the table with the food.The 13 Pokemon were nearby eating their dinner as Shawn said,"This is really good Bob. You could be a great chef."."Thanks Shawn. I learned from the best." said Bob."Your folks cooking are really good. So guess what I learn about the Battle Chateau here in town?" said Sonia."What?" said Ashley."It is here in town and also expect the unexpected there." said Sonia.

Ashley was silent as Bob said,"Don't worry Ashley. You are going to do awesome."."He is right. I mean we all from Pallet Town. Excluding Gary and Ash, we are the best trainers in the town." said Shawn."You know that is her brother right?" said Sonia."I know." said Shawn."Don't worry. Until we meet them, you can have your opinion." said Ashley."So you want to get some training after dinner?" said Bob."I don't mind. It will be nice." said Ashley.

The next day, the four were outside of the building."You ready to do this?" said Sonia."Yeah. I am ready." said Ashley.Shawn opened the door as he said,"Ladies first.".The two walked in as Bob said,"You are such a gentlemen."."Thanks Bob. I try." said Shawn.The two boys stood there as they saw Sonia and Ashley looking at very fancy looking clothing.A butler stood there and he said,"Welcome to the Cerulean City Battle Chateau. My name is Turner.".

Bob said,"So do you have a twin brother?"."Yes. You look like Mr. Bob." said Turner.The three looked at Bob who said,"I went to the one in Viridian City."."Oh. That makes sense." said Sonia."So who is here to challenge the Battle Chateau?" said Turner."I am. My name is Ashley." said Ashley."Ms. Ashley. Please follow me. You three may head to the arena." said Turner.

The butler walked off as Shawn said,"We will head to the arena Bob. You get us some refreshments. These battles are going to be good."."Gotcha Shawn." said Bob.Bob ran to get some food and drink for him and his friends.Bob then noticed a vine stealing some food.Bob then followed the vine and he saw a Bulbasaur with a very cute and pink flower on its head working like a headband eating the food.It looked at Bob with confused eyes.

Bob pulled out his Pokedex and he said,"Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokemon. Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger. This Pokemon is Female.".Bob sat down as Bob said,"I'm going to guess that you like food.".She shook her head and Bob said,"Hey me too. Lets go."."Bulbasaur?" said Bulbasaur."I can make some mean food and you are a cute Pokemon. So eating junk food will make you larger." said Bob.

Shawn and Sonia then saw Bob with food and he was walking with a Bulbasaur with a pink flower working as a headband."Thanks Bob. So who is this?" said Sonia."This is Flora. She is a Bulbasaur who I found eating only junk food." said Bob."Ah. So did you captured her?" said Shawn."Not yet Shawn. So where is Ashley?" said Bob."She is getting ready for her battle." said Sonia."Cool. Lets go everyone!" said Bob.

Rogue sat on the metal banister as Toni was talking with Flora and Buzz and Moka were flying nearby the trainers."Bob. Do you think Ashley can win?" said Shawn."Heck yeah! She is one of my best friends and she is one of yours Shawn." said Bob."We believe in her but we can still have our doubts." said Sonia."I know that she can win because she has the Ketchum Luck on her side." said Bob."Yeah. You are right about. I am impress that Ash wasn't been punched." said the two trainers."Bob? Is that you?" said a girl.

Bob then saw a girl standing there.She had short honey blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a light pink dress with a white collar and a black top underneath it. The dress is tied at the collar with a blue ribbon.Over her dress, she wears a long red vest with large pockets. She also wears black stockings and brown boots.She wears a pink-red fedora with a black hatband on her head, and she was carrying a pink backpack with a black Pokeball design.

Shawn said,"You know her Bob?"."She knows you." said Sonia."Froakie?" said Rogue.Bob then said,"Serena? Is that you?".She then tackled him as the Pokemon thought that their trainer had a strange connection to Blonds."Bobby. You remember me." said Serena."Of course I do." said Bob."Can we have some info? My name is Sonia." said Sonia.

Shawn freed Bob from Serena who said,"Bob came with his family to Kalos and Bob stayed with us with his mom. He was so nice to me."."I remember that. You had to go because Red had to test their champion right?" said Shawn."Yeah. I remember Rhyhorn. Good times." said Bob."So why are you here in Kanto?" said Sonia."I came here to start my journey and hopeful meet up with Bob again." said Serena."I guess you complete that goal." said Shawn.

Bob then saw Ashley standing there with a white cape around her."You look so royal and regal looking Ashley. Like a really cute queen or princess." said Bob.Ashley said,"Thanks Bob. So who is this?"."This is my friend Serena from Kalos." said Bob."It is nice to meet you Ashley. Bob talked about you a lot." said Serena."I see." said Ashley.The two blonds then shook hands as Shawn said to Sonia,"I sense a rivalry between those two."."Yeah. I wonder why." said Sonia.She looked at Bob who was lost.

Turner stood there and he said,"Baroness Ashley. Please follow me. You will be facing off against Baron Mason, Baron Brett, or Baroness Darla to earn the title of Viscountess. You will be able to use one of your Pokemon in this."."Okay. Bob, you don't mind if you keep an eye on my Bulbasaur. She wants to watch." said Ashley."Sure. She might make friends with Flora." said Bob."Flora?" said Ashley."Bulbasaur!" said Flora."I am guessing her." said Ashley."Yes. She is one of my Pokemon." said Bob.

She hand him the Pokeball and she walked off with Turner.Bob send out Ashley's Bulbasaur who made friends with Flora and Toni.Shawn then saw a boy with brown hair standing with Ashley on the arena.The two were joined by a man with purple hair and a woman with dark blue hair."I am going to guess that the dark blue hair woman is Baroness Darla." said Sonia."No. I thought Serena and Ashley were the blond ones." said Shawn.Sonia and Serena punched him as Bob said,"Don't be like Shawn Buzz and Rogue.".

Ashley stood across from Baron Mason who had the brown hair and he said,"Are you ready to lose against me Baroness Ashley? You may be pretty cute but I am determined to win."."Thanks but I have my friends cheering me on. I am not determined to lose without a fight." said Ashley.Turner said,"Trainers. Your Pokemon."."Go Krabby!" said Mason.

Then a crab like Pokemon came out and Ashley scanned it with her Pokedex,"Krabby, the River Crab Pokemon. Krabby live on beaches, burrowed inside holes dug into the sand. On sandy beaches with little in the way of food, these Pokemon can be seen squabbling with each other over territory. This Pokemon is Male."."Okay. I choose you Pikachu!" said Ashley.He came out as Mason said,"You may have type but I am here to win."."Begin!" said Turner.

"Bubble Beam!" said Mason."Dodge!" said Ashley.He dodged the bubbles as Ashley said,"Now Pikachu! Use Iron Tail!"."Block it with Vice Grip" said Mason.The tail was blocked as Mason said,"Now Krabby! Mud Shot!".Pikachu started shaking off the mud as Mason said,"Bubble Beam!"."Block it with Electro Ball!" said Ashley.The attack was blocked and Krabby was shocked."Thunder Punch!" said Ashley.He then knocked out the crab as Turner said,"Winner Baroness Ashley or should I say Viscountess Ashley!".

Ashley was feeding Pikachu who was happy for winning."That was so awesome." said Bob.She then saw her friends standing there with Bob holding Flora in his arms.Bob return Serena's Bulbasaur and Shawn said,"Are you ready to go to Route 24?"."Sure." said Ashley.She return Pikachu as Serena stood there."You want to come with us Serena? I mean I bet you and Bob want to catch up." said Sonia."If you guys don't mind." said Serena.

Shawn said,"I don't mind at all. I know that Bob and Sonia doesn't mind. What about you Ashley?"."I don't mind at all." said Ashley.The girls were talking as Bob said,"So Shawn? You want to have a battle?"."Not yet Bob. I mean it will be fun but lets wait." said Shawn."It is going to awesome right Flora?" said Bob.She rested into his arms as Shawn said,"I guess you captured her."."Yep. Welcome to the team Flora." said Bob.

The five reached the Cerulean Cape which is known for being a prime dating spot."So who is here Shawn?" said Serena."Bill." said Shawn."You mean the guy who invented the Pokemon Storage System right?" said Bob."Bob is Correct. I bet a certain girl will like him." said Shawn."Yeah. It is going to awesome. I mean I can get some well needed data on Pokemon." said Ashley."Well lets go then." said Sonia.

Bob opened the door and they saw a Clefairy in the house."So how did a Clefairy get into Bill's house?" said Bob."Shoot Trainers. I am not your average Clefairy. The name is Bill." said the Fairy Pokemon."A Talking Pokemon?" said Shawn, Sonia, and Ashley."Yeah. I was working on Pokemon Transportation and I combined my DNA with the Fairy Pokemon." said Bill."Can we help?" said Serena.

Bill then said,"Yes you can pretty lady. You need to find a Charmander and Abra playing a prank on me. They stole my computer."."So if we find them, we can make you back into a human." said Sonia."Yep." said Bill."Okay. Lets go Serena and Ashley." said Bob."K Bob." said the two.The three left the cottage and Bill said,"So do both of the blonds like Bob?"."Yes. I hope Bob figures that out." said Shawn.

Bob had Flora, Toni, and Moka looking for the two Pokemon along with the girls who were behind him."So why did you pick them Bob?" said Serena."Well Serena, I am guessing that Flora knows the area, Toni's nose is super awesome, and Moka can use her sonars to find them." said Bob."That is pretty smart." said Ashley."Nidorina!" said Toni.

The three trainers plus the Pokemon saw the two Pokemon playing with the part.Bob pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned the two of them,"Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokemon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely. This Pokemon is Male. Abra, the Psi Pokemon. Abra needs to sleep for eighteen hours a day. If it doesn't, this Pokemon loses its ability to use telekinetic powers. If it is attacked, Abra escapes using Teleport while it is still sleeping. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob then said,"Hey Flora and Moka. Do you guys want to battle?".The two shook their heads as Serena said,"Are you sure Bob? I mean both of your Pokemon are weak to Abra."."I know that they can do it Serena. I mean my Pokemon can take on any challenge brought to them. These ladies are strong and they are going to show them the power of Poison Pokemon." said Bob.

Ashley smiled as Bob said,"I'm also going to catch them."."Can't you only carry six Pokemon at a time?" said Ashley."Who knows Ashley? Lets find out!" said Bob.Bob then said,"Hey! Give us back that part. We need it."."Charmander!" said Charmander."What did he say?" said Serena."He says that we have to battle them. Well bring it on! Go Flora and Moka!" said Bob.

The two stood there as Bob's Pokedex scanned them,"Zubat knows the moves Wing Attack, Bite, Air Cutter, Swift, Poison Fang, Mean Look, Acrobatics, Venoshock, Air Slash, Toxic, Venoshock, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Roost, Return, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Attract, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Giga Drain, Gust, Zen Headbutt, and Heat Wave. Bulbasaur knows the moves Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Tackle, Sunny Day, Double Edge, Seed Bomb, Venoshock, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Giga Drain, Return, Attract, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Nature Power, Power Whip, Sludge, and Grass Pledge.".

Charmander then used Flamethrower which both of them dodged."Mean Look!" said Bob.The two stood in place because the Psi Pokemon was going to escape."Air Slash!" said Bob.Moka then fired attacks as Abra used Shadow Ball and Bob said,"Flora! Razor Leaf!".She fired the sharp leaves out of her bulb and Bob said,"Sunny Day! Solar Beam and Heat Wave!".The two moves collided as they were knocked out.

Serena then held the part which she took from the Pokemon as Bob said,"Go!".He then threw two Pokeballs at the two captured the two Pokemon.Bob then held them and he said,"Come on out!".The two stood there as Abra said,"Abra?"."You girls head back. I'll be there in a second." said Bob."K." said Ashley.The two human girls walked off with the part."You guys are now my Pokemon. My name is Bob." said Bob.

Charmander who had his arms crossed and he said,"Charmander!"."Look. I may not be the best looking trainer but I know that we can be good friends. Come on out everyone!" said Bob.The two then saw Buzz, Toni, Flora, Moka, and Rogue standing there as Abra said,"Abra?"."Yep. They joined me because they are my friends and I can also make some great food.".

Charmander's stomach then started to growled as he said,"Charmander."."Don't worry. We get you guys some lunch." said Bob.He return the seven Pokemon and he headed back to the cottage.He smiled as he thought,"I have seven Pokemon and most of them are Poison Pokemon. Sabrina is going to be a nightmare. I better start training.".

Bob opened the door to see Shawn, Sonia, Serena, and Ashley talking with a man who Bob guessed was the man known as Bill."Bobby! Thank you!" said Bill.He hugged Bob and Bob said,"You are very welcome. I hope your research goes well."."Bob. I already gave you blond friends their tickets to the S.S. Anne. Your friends Shawn and Sonia didn't want to go for some reason." said Bill."I don't like boats okay. They freak me out." said Shawn."Why?" said Serena and Bill.

Sonia said,"You don't want to know."."Ah. So who is up for Lunch?" said Bill."I am along with my seven Pokemon." said Bob."How?" said Ashley."Well, I heard about Bobbie here being the son of Red and Leaf along with being the grandson of Giovanni. I decide to increase the Pokemon limit to about sixty. I also heard that you are a great cook." said Bill."I am. Where is your kitchen? Time to make some sweet food." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob faces off against the Cerulean City Gym Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment