Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 8 Magikarp's True Power.


A/N:The power of Magikarp is seen in this episode along with some stuff from Power Adventure.You may have noticed that Ashley's three Pokemon and Serena's four Pokemon equal Bob's eight Pokemon.Bob is about to get two Pokemon in the next part with some evolutions.Lets begin already.Also an OP Magikarp for the win!

Narrator P.O.V
Bob, Ashley, and Serena were walking to Vermilion City.Bob was holding his egg as Serena said,"So do you think your egg is going to watch soon Ashley?"."Maybe. I mean it loves watching Pokemon Battles just like its daddy." said Ashley."Yep. So you girls want to battle?" said Bob."Nah." said the two.Bob said,"You two are no fun.".They were then stopped by a trainer."I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle! I need to beat Abel." said the trainer.Bob was interested.

Ashley stood there holding the egg as Serena said,"This will be a one on one Pokemon battle between Bob and Jerry."."Go Rattata!" said Jerry.Ashley pulled out her Pokedex from her bag and it said,"Rattata, the Mouse Pokemon. Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives--it will make its nest anywhere. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob said,"Go Brian!".Bob's Pokedex then scanned Brian and it said,"Psychic, Return, Attract, Psycho Cut, Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Future Sight, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Rest, Teleport, Rest, Sleep Talk, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Dazzling Gleam, Giga Impact, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Recover, Protect, Reflect,  Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Snore, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Solar Beam, and Thunder."."Begin!" said Serena.

"Hyper Fang." said Jerry."Dodge and Focus Punch!" said Bob.Brian then punched the Mouse into a tree knocking him out."Winner Brian!" said Serena.Ashley said,"Good job Brian."."Thank you Ashley." said Brian.Bob return him as Jerry said,"You should challenge Abel!"."Who?" said Bob."Abel and his little brother A.J are super strong trainers. A.J is at 100 wins in a row while Abel is at 999 wins in a row." said Jerry.Serena said,"We are going aren't we?"."Yep. Lead the way Jerry." said Bob.

Bob opened the door to A,J's gym.He let the girls go in first and then he saw a green hair boy standing there training with his Sandshrew who Ashley scanned Shawn's."Shoot. Are you here to challenge me and my bro? My name is A.J and this is my partner Sandshrew." said A.J."My name is Bob and I heard about you and your brother being super strong." said Bob."Yeah. You seem strong. So how did you train Sandshrew A.J.? My name is Ashley." said Ashley."Follow me." said A.J.

THe three then saw three Rattata, Butterfree, and Beedrill training."Wow. They look strong. My name is Serena." said Serena."Thanks Serena. I train my Pokemon to be a Pokemon Master but my bro is different." said A.J."Sandshrew." said Sandshrew."So can I battle Abel first? Or do I have to battle you first? I mean we could have a fun match." said Bob."Sure. I wouldn't mind. What about you Sandshrew?" said A.J.The Mouse Pokemon was ready for battle.

Bob and A.J. stood across from each other as Serena held the egg."This will be a one on one Pokemon Battle between A.J. and Bob." said Ashley."Sandshrew! I choose you!" said A.J."Go Buzz!" said Bob.He came out as A.J. said,"Your Beedrill looks pretty dam strong. I am impressed."."Thanks." said Bob."Begin!" said Ashley.

A.J. said,"Dig!"."Watch out Buzz. You better be ready for anything!" said Bob.He dodged the mouse heading toward him and Bob said,"Rock Smash!".Sandshrew landed on the ground on his legs and A.J. said,"Poison Sting!"."Dodge using Double Team!" said Bob.He multiplied as A.J. said,"Find the real one and then use Metal Claw!"."Blast him with Drill Run!" said Bob.He then knocked out Sandshrew and Ashley said,"Winner Buzz!".

Buzz shook his opponent's hand as Bob shook A.J.'s hand as A.J. said,"You two are both mighty fine rival for me and Sandshrew. I hope we can battle again."."What is your problem A.J? You lost! You shamed us!" said a boy.Serena then saw an older A.J. and Ashley said,"He lost in a great battle Abel."."Yeah. Ashley is right Abel." said A.J."Shut up. You are just a girl. I challenge you to a battle." said Abel." Sure. I need to return Buzz." said Bob.

The two stood apart from each other and Abel said,"Go Poliwrath!".A huge frog stood there giving Bob and A.J, an angry glare as A.J said,"You can do it Bob."."Right. Go Flora!" said Bob.She came out as Serena said,"Begin!"."Bubble Beam!" said Abel."Block it with Razor Leaf!" said Bob.The leaves destroy the bubbles as Abel said,"Submission!"."Dodge and Sleep Powder!" said Bob.He went to sleep as Bob said,"Vine Whip into the air!".The Pokemon was in the air as Bob said,"Solar Beam!".Poliwrath was knock out and Ashley said,"Winner!".

Abel growled as he grabbed Bob."Hey! You lost!" said Bob."Can it. I can still beat you." said Abel.He was then grabbed by Flora who said,"Let him go!".She then threw him in the air toward the tent.A.J said,"Your Pokemon is super strong."."Thanks. Sorry about your tent." said Bob."Don't worry. I was going to leave today. See you at the Pokemon League Bob?" said A.J.The two shook hands as Bob said,"Yeah. Later A.J.".

The next day, Bob was working on lunch during a fog.Ashley was feeding Bulbasaur while Pikachu and Clefairy was training.Clefairy knew Metronome, Meteor Mash, Body Slam, Double Slap, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, and Strength.Those two Pokemon are rivals.Serena came back with Poliwag and Geodude holding firewood and Bob said,"Thank you Serena."."No problem Bob. So where are we?" said Serena.

He started making lunch for him and the girls due to him making Ashley said,"I think we are nearby Pokemon Tech."."Isn't Pokemon Tech that super private rich school here in Kanto?" said Serena."Yeah. My dad and Gary's dad hates it but the rich pay for it with their money." said Bob."Yeah. So you ready for lunch?" said Ashley."Yeah." said Bob.The three started eating as Rogue noticed a Pokemon flopping over to them.He tucked Bob's jacket sleeve as he said,"Bob. Look over there.".

Bob then pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Magikarp, the Fish Pokemon. Magikarp is a pathetic excuse for a Pokemon that is only capable of flopping and splashing. This behavior prompted scientists to undertake research into it. This Pokemon is Male."."I wonder what he is doing here. I mean I thought they couldn't be out of water." said Serena."I guess he is stronger than most Magikarp. Hold on." said Bob.He then took some of Rogue's Pokemon food from the jar and he gave some to the fish.

He looked confused and Bob said,"Enjoy. You made it here so enjoy.".He then started eating and he said with a happy tone,"Thank you so much. I mean most people attack me because I am weak."."You look strong to me right guys?" said Bob.The seven nod as Ashley said,"Yeah. I mean you made it here from the river. I am impressed.".He blushed as he said,"Thank you miss."."So do you want to join me?" said Bob.Bob held a ball and he captured him.

The fog cleared as the school was in front of them.Bob return all of his Pokemon and Serena said,"I can't be we were in front of the school."."Yeah. That fog sure was thick." said Ashley."Lets go explore. I bet we can find a opponent for Magikarp or Skull." said Bob."Skull?" said the two girls."I just like the name okay. It sounds awesome." said Bob.The three went inside of the school and they looked around."Wow. This place is huge." said Bob.

He was holding the egg in his arms as Serena said,"So where is everyone?"."On a field trip." said a girl.Bob then saw a girl standing there with a boy with bread like hair.Bob said,"You are very pretty."."Yeah. Giselle is like a model. My name is Joe. You look Red." said Joe."Yeah. He is his son Bob." said Serena."Really Bob? Would you like to have a battle with me? I mean everyone is a fan of his Pokemon mastery." said Giselle.Bob shook his head for yes as Ashley thought,"A rival.".

The two were in a arena as Giselle said,"Go Graveler.".She then thought,"I would use Cubone but he is tired from his battle against that dam Pikachu.".Then a rock monster appeared as Bob said,"Go Skull!".He came out as Joe said,"Bob? Are you sure?"."Yeah. He may look weak but don't judge a book by its cover." said Bob."Begin the match." said Serena.

Ashley was holding the egg and Bob's Pokedex scanned Skull,"Skull knows Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Dragon Fang, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch, Surf, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Extreme Speed, Bounce, Volt Tackle, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Roar of Time, Hydro Pump, Thunder, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Thrash, Dive, Waterfall, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, and Earthquake.".

"Wow." said the four trainers."You are so strong Skull. Show her you Surf!" said Bob.He then rose on a wave as it drained Graveler knocking her out even with Sturdy."Winner Skull." said Ashley.Bob held the egg in his arms as Giselle said,"Bob. Are you going to enter the Pokemon League?"."Yeah. I hope you come and we can have our rematch right Skull?" said Bob.He nod his body as Bob return him.Serena whispered to Ashley,"So do we have a rival?"."Nah." said Ashley.Ashley then thought,"I hope not.".

Next time,
Bob and his group reach Vermilion City, Bob's egg hatch making him the trainer with a super rare Pokemon, and Bob faces off against L.T. Surge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment