Saturday, March 7, 2015

Power Guild Episode 5 Heroes vs Shadowblade part 1 Rescuing the Girl


Episode 5.I got nothing else man.You will learn more about Bob's magic power though.So it is a plus and a minus in the books.

In Oakheart, Bob sat in front of a hotel where the girl of the job is.She was captured by Shadowblade and he was wearing a disguise.It was a pair of sunglasses hiding his blue eyes with a gray jacket, dark green shirt, blue, and tennis shoes.His hair and scarf stayed with him."I still don't get why Shadowblade would be out in the open like this. I mean it makes no sense to me. I mean they are a Dark Guild." said Kurt.

Earlier in the day, Allison gave Bob a communicator because the rest of the team was hidden somewhere in the city due to two reasons.Most of the Heroes Guild is well known across Meca so they didn't want to bring much attention to them plus most of the wizards have strong magic power."Are you sure she is in there Bob?" said Stella."Yeah. I sense some powerful magic here. I'm going in. Wish me luck." said Bob."Please stay safe Bob." said Allison."Don't worry about the boss. He is one of the strongest wizard in the guild now." said Scampers."Right." said Bob.

He walked inside and everyone in the hotel staring at him.Bob counted thirty wizards of the Guild in there with one normal."What?" said Bob.He made his presence very powerful as the men ignored him.Bob walked up to the employee standing there and he said,"I am looking for a girl. She is staying here."."I see. What is your girlfriend's name?" said the employee.He looked very flamboyant and Bob said,"She isn't my girlfriend. Her name is Ana.".Bob then sensed something as he said,"Get down!".

The two hid behind the desk as the employee plus Bob then saw Fire Magic, Lighting Magic, Ice Magic, and Blaster Magic went above their heads."Hide here for now. I got them. They are weak compared to me and my Magic. You won't die today." said Bob.He stood up and he said,"Dragon Sword!".He then held a sword which looked like it was made out of dragon scales.One of the men said,"He uses Weapon Magic! Kill him!".

Bob then said,"Lighting Slash.".He then ran up to the thirty men and then he produced lighting which went into his sword which then shocked the men on the ground.The employee stood up and he said,"Your girl is on the 8th floor!"."Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I mean I am a member of the Heroes Guild. Folks call me Power but my friends call me Bob." said Bob.

The employer then ran off after giving Bob his number.Bob was more lost than anything else."Bob. Get back to work. We can't have you distracted." said Allison."Gotcha Allison." said Bob.He then teleported himself up to the 8th floor.He then stood there and he turned his Dragon Sword into a gun.He then turned on his inhuman senses which he got from being well a Wizard since he was born.He then found her and his clothes transform into a black suit making him look like a spy.

He then kicked down the door to a room holding Ana and then he walked in.He then sense her and he said,"I am a good guy. You don't need to use your Negate Magic on me.".He then thought,"It won't work on me anyway.".She came out.She looked to be about 6 years old.She had short red hair, blue eyes, and a green dress."You are from a Legal Guild right? You aren't here to trick me right?" said Ana."Nope. I promise that I won't." said Bob.

She smiled as Bob said,"Get behind me. I think me defeated 30 men of Shadowblade got their attention. Don't worry. I got this.".She got behind him as Bob said,"I call up my Ancient Demon Magic! Internal Fire Wall!".Then he produced a giant wall of flames and Ana said,"Who are you?"."The name is Bob of the Heroes Guild. Now lets head back to base. Power Transportation." said Bob.The two were gone as the wall of fire burned down the hotel.

Meanwhile in the secret base of the Heroes Guild, Allison sat there with Stella.Kurt went out with Scampers to get some food.Allison said,"So Stella? Why did you join the Guild? I mean we are not your normal guild. I mean Bob is a Wizard Saint plus he could destroy a town with a flick of his finger. I like you Stella but I am just a little curious. I know everyone in the Guild's story.".

"I heard the stories about the Guild from everyone. They thought they were like this close to become a Dark Guild but my mom told them other wise. She helped me with my magic and she told me when I am older to join the Guild because she wanted me to be happy." said Stella."I see. I think Bob is coming back. You sense his presence right?" said Allison."Somewhat. I mean Bob's magical presence is strong but I can't sense others like you and him can." said Stella.

Bob appeared along with Ana."Are these your guild mates Bobby?" said Ana.She then held his hand due her fear of certain wizards excluding him and he said,"Yeah. Ana meet my good friends Stella Inferno and Allison May. These two are very strong. So where is Scampers and Kurt?"."They are out getting food before we head to Tita." said Allison."I see. I am taking a shower. I guess use my Internal Fire wore me out. Don't let Kurt scare her off." said Bob.

He walked off toward the shower as Ana walked over."Don't worry. We aren't like Shadowblade. We are nice wizards." said Stella."Big sis Stella. So are you Bobby's girlfriend?" said Ana.Stella then said,"We are just friends and guildmates Ana. So why did Shadowblade captured you?"."Stella. It is because of her very powerful and dangerous Negate Magic right Ana?" said Allison."Yes. They killed everyone around me and they would have killed my family if I didn't go with them. I missed them so much." said Ana.

Allison then hugged her as Ana said,"Big sis?"."Just cry. We all know how you feel." said Allison.Ana then started crying as Stella thought,"I wonder if Allison lost her family. I better not press upon the issue.".The door open as Kurt and Scampers stood there.Ana saw Scampers and she fell in love with the cat."Get her off me!" said Scampers."She is the girl that Bob saved from Shadowblade right? Where is he anyway?" said Kurt.

Bob stood there with his water still soaking wet."In the shower. So I guess Scampers's charm with children is still strong." said Bob."Aye Sir! So when are we leaving? I mean we have the girl right?" said Scampers."Not yet Scampers Ana. I have some questions for you. You don't mind answering them right?" said Allison."We can make snacks." said Kurt."Okay. As long as Bob is here, I answer any of your questions." said Ana.

The 6 sat in the main living area.Kurt placed some food done and Scampers was resting in Stella's lap."So Ana? Do you know anything about the Demon Five?" said Allison."Are they another Dark Guild? I get so lost when it comes to that stuff." said Kurt."No. They are their five strongest members. They are making sure that no Legal Guild gets you to Tita." said Bob."They won't right?" said Ana."Nah. Bob and Allison will make sure that you are safe Ana." said Stella.

Ana then smiled as Kurt said,"So who are we up against.".Bob said,"I think that they are sending the wielder of Monster Magic, the wielder of Duplication and Weapon Magic, the wielder of Acid Magic, that dam clown with Elemental Magic, and that bitch with that warped sense of Justice."."Bob?" said Ana."I'm sorry Ana. Me and her have a past." said Bob.

Bob was silent as Stella said,"So what are their names?"."The wielder of Monster Magic is a female named Renee, the wielder of Duplication and Weapon Magic is a male named Jacob, the wielder of Acid Magic is a man named Bryan, that clown is a male named Ringo, and the bitch is known as Tonya." said Allison."So you ready to go?" said Kurt."Yeah. We are taking a train." said Bob."Son of a bitch." said Kurt.

Scampers then said,"Don't worry. Bob can use his magic to make your motion sickness fly away."."Really?" said Kurt."Nope. I will only use when it is needed. If repeated used, it will become worthless." said Bob."Oh. That makes sense." said Kurt."We are ready. Ready team?" said Allison."Aye!" said the wizards plus cat.

Next time,
We meet some of the Demon Five when the five attack the group on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment