Friday, March 13, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 4 Bob vs Brock!


A/N:Yep Ashley along with her Pokemon are joining up with Bob, Buzz, Toni, and Rogue.We also having Bob's first Gym Battle against Brock also we learn more about the Ancient past of Pokemon.I got really nothing else to say so this is the smallest Author's Note in the Pokemon Series.Also the Right glove is the symbol for Omega while the Left glove is Alpha.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was in the back of the Pewter City Pokemon center training with his Pokemon for his Gym Battle against Brock Harrison, the Gym Leader of Pewter Gym.Buzz was practicing with Toni while Rogue was mediating."So how is training going guys?" said Bob.The three said their name in joy as Bob said,"That is good. I mean Buzz may have a weakness against Brock's Rock type Pokemon but I know that he is going to pull through this battle right buddy?".

Buzz nod his head as he dodged Venoshock from Toni who smirked."Hey Bobby." said Ashley.She stood there with her Pikachu and Bob said,"You enjoy shopping for potions, berries, and other stuff?"."Yeah. I heard some stuff about Brock." said Ashley."Like what? You guys can stop training for a few minutes." said Bob.The two Poison Pokemon sighed in relief and Ashley said,"I heard that he loves Girls."."You mean like Toni?" said Bob.

Ashley sighed as she said,"Like Woman."."Oh. I knew that. I was just testing you Ashley and you passed. So you ready to go?" said Bob."After Lunch." said Ashley."I knew that. I was about to make some using the Pokemon Center Kitchen." said Bob.Bob and Ashley went into the cafeteria and Bob went to the kitchen to make lunch.Ashley sat down with Toni, Buzz, Pikachu, Rogue, and Bulbasaur."You guys ready for Bob's cooking? He is a really good cook." said Ashley.

Bob came out with Poison and Bug Pokemon food for Buzz, Poison Pokemon food for Toni, Electric Pokemon food for Pikachu, Grass and Poison Pokemon food for Bulbasaur, and Water Pokemon food for Rouge."Enjoy you guys. I put my heart and soul into it." said Bob.Bob placed down some food for him and Ashley and she said,"Thank you Bob."."It is no problem Ashley. I can teach you how to cook if you want. I mean I don't mind that much." said Bob."Really?" said Ashley.

Bob then smiled as he said,"Yeah. I mean my mom taught me how so I don't mind at all.".He then saw Bulbasaur and Pikachu enjoying their lunch and Ashley said,"I guess you can cook Pokemon Food."."Yeah. I am still lost why Venusaur or Charizard wouldn't eat my food." said Bob."Who knows? You ready to go?" said Ashley.She was finished eating as Bob said,"After I heal Buzz, Toni, and Rogue. They need their energy for their battle against Brock.".

The two stood in front of the Gym and Bob opened the door.There was rocks everywhere as Ashley said,"I wonder what type this gym could be?"."Rock right?" said Bob."Yes Bob." said Ashley.The two then saw a boy standing there.He looked about 15 years old.He had brown hair and black eyes.He was wearing a green vest, which had four large pockets on the front. He has wearing this one over an orange short-sleeved shirt along with brown pants and blue and white sneakers. On either side of his belt, which was black with a gold rectangular buckle, he had attached brown belt pockets.

The boy then said,"You! Are you a Challenger?"."Yes I am. My name is Bob from Pallet Town and I am here for a Boulder Badge!" said Bob.The boy walked up to Bob and he said,"Don't worry. I am not that scary. My name is Brock Harrison. So how many Pokemon do you want to battle with?"."Three sir." said Bob."I see. Lets have an amazing battle." said Brock.

The two stood apart from each other as the ref said,"This is a three on three Pokemon Battle between Brock of Pewter City and Bob of Pallet Town. Trainers your Pokemon."."Go Geodude!" said Brock.Then a floating rock with arms came out and then Ashley pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Geodude, the Rock Pokemon. The longer a Geodude lives, the more its edges are chipped and worn away, making it more rounded in appearance. However, this Pokemon's heart will remain hard, craggy, and rough always. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob then said,"Go Toni!".She stood there as the ref said,"Geodude vs Toni! Begin!"."Lets start this battle off with Tackle!" said Brock.Toni dodged the attack as Bob said,"Double Team and Iron Tail!".Brock then saw the Pokemon multiplied to about 10 and then she smack him to the ground.She land on the ground as Geodude stood up."Ice Beam!" said Bob.He then froze as the ref said,"Winner Toni!".

Brock return the Rock Pokemon as he said,"Very impressive move Bob. I will use my Pokemon I only use against special trainers. I got him from the Rock Gym Leader in Sinnoh. Go Omanyte!".Then a weird squid like Pokemon came out and Bob's Pokedex said,"Omanyte, the Spiral Pokemon. Omanyte is one of the ancient and long-since-extinct Pokemon that have been regenerated from fossils by people. If attacked by an enemy, it withdraws itself inside its hard shell. This Pokemon is Female.".

"A Fossil Pokemon? So cool." said Bob."Yes. They are so cool. I see that you are a fan of Fossil Pokemon Bob." said Brock."Yeah. I hope to get one or see one on my journey. I saw one now I need to catch one." said Bob."I see. After our battle, we should head to the Pewter Museum of Science. There are a lot of fossils and the head Professor is a huge fan of them." said Brock."Gotcha. Lets go Buzz!" said Bob.He stood there as Toni went over to Ashley.The ref said,"Omanyte vs Buzz! Begin!".

"Ice Beam!" said Brock."Dodge it with Double Team!" said Bob.The beam then froze several doubles as Bob said,"String Shot!".She was trapped in webbing as Brock said,"Rock Blast!".Buzz then dodged rocks of different sizes and then Bob said,"Rock Smash!".He smashed the Spiral Pokemon and Brock said,"Hydro Pump!"."Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said Bob.The attack was blocked as the beam went toward the Rock/Water Pokemon knocking her out."Winner Buzz!" said the ref.

Brock return her as Brock said,"Time for you to face my first Pokemon that I got 5 years ago! You can say that this is my starter Pokemon! Go Onix!".Then a huge Pokemon came out as Ashley's Pokedex scanned and it said,"Onix, the Rock Snake Pokemon. Onix has a magnet in its brain. It acts as a compass so that this Pokemon does not lose direction while it is tunneling. As it grows older, its body becomes increasingly rounder and smoother. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob smiled as he said,"Lets go Rogue!".He stood there as the ref said,"Onix vs Rogue! Begin!"."Iron Tail!" said Brock."Dodge it with Double Team!" said Bob.He then dodge the attack as Bob said,"Scald!"."Dragon Breath!" said Brock.The water move was block as Brock said,"Dig underground!".Rogue stood there as Bob said,"Sense where he is and then Water Pulse!".Rogue closed his eyes as then he dodged Onix's attack with a backflip and blasted with Water Pulse.Onix was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Bob!".

Rogue smiled as he hopped onto Bob's shoulder.Buzz and Toni hugged him and Bob said,"I am so proud of all three of you. You guys are awesome!"."Indeed." said Brock.He stood there as Brock said,"I am very impressed with all trainers from Pallet Town. Sonia used her Pokemon with a lot of strategy and Shawn used his Charmander."."Yeah. Shawn has been like that since we were little." said Ashley.

She stood there as Brock said,"Are you here to challenge the Gym as well miss?"."Nope. My name is Ashley Ketchum. You will probably meet my twin brother soon." said Ashley."I will keep an eye out for him Ashley. Here you go Bob. The Boulder Badge." said Brock.Bob held the badge and he said,"Do you have a badge case I can have?"."Yes. We have spare Badge Cases." said Brock.

Bob then held his badge case with the Pokemon League Symbol which was sliver and the case was Black.He placed his badge in there and in his bag in a second."Lets go to the Pewter Museum of Science." said Ashley."Sure. I didn't expect a girly girl like yourself to like rocks." said Brock."Trust me Brock, Ashley is full of surprises." said Bob.

The three stood inside of the Museum.Bob payed for Ashley and Brock got in for free.Bob was looking at all of the rocks along with Rogue."Bob is like a child sometimes." said Brock."Yeah. He learned a lot from his parents." said Ashley.Bob stood there with Rogue and Bob said,"This place is so awesome Brock! I mean the past is so cool."."Yes. I wonder if you could take care of a Fossil Pokemon." said Brock."Bob can. Bob has been with Pokemon since he was little due to his family." said Ashley.

Brock said,"So who is your father Bob?"."Red." said Bob."The Red is your father? Actually that makes sense, I see the resemblance." said Brock."Yep. I got my genes from my folks." said Bob."I see. Lets go see if I can get you a fossil Pokemon." said Brock."Froakie?" said Rogue."Really? That would be so awesome." said Bob."Yes. Would you like one as well Ashley?" said Brock."I'm good." said Ashley.

The two ten year old and Rogue sat down n the lab part of the museum as Brock was talking with some scientists in the lab."So Bob? Do you think Ash can beat Brock? I mean he never study the difference between Pokemon Types." whispered Ashley."Yeah. He got loads of luck." whispered Bob.A scientist stood in front of the two as he said,"Which one of you is Bob?"."I am sir. Is something wrong?" said Bob."Please follow me." said the scientist.

The two stood there with Rogue on Bob's shoulder.Brock was talking with a professor.He had brown hair with beard, blue eyes, and he looked very adventurous."Ah. Professor Alex Gravel. Meet Bob, the son of Red. Bob, this is the head Professor here Professor Alex Gravel." said Brock.Alex shook Bob's hands as he said,"It is an honor to meet the child of Red. I heard that you are looking for a Fossil Pokemon."."Yes Professor." said Bob."Ah follow me." said Alex.

The three trainers followed the Professor who opened the door to a scientist who was working with an Old Amber."Professor? What are you doing here?" said the scientist."Nelson. This is Bob. I was thinking of giving him that egg we found." said Alex."Sure." said Nelson.He walked to the back of the lab where the group was."What do you mean Nelson?" said Ashley."We found an fossil like egg over in Grandpa Canyon miss." said Nelson."Grandpa Canyon." thought Bob.He then imagined a grandpa as a canyon.

Alex then held the egg which was black and it had sliver stripes."So cool. I wonder what Pokemon could be inside it?" said Brock."Who knows? I bet Bob will find out and it will change the world forever." said Alex."Yeah. Thank you Professor." said Bob.He held the egg as Nelson said,"Bob. Here you go.".Bob held the Old Amber as Ashley said,"Huh?"."I think you and this Pokemon will be good friends later on." said Nelson."Thank you two a lot." said Bob.

Bob and Ashley were leaving Pewter City and Ashley said,"So do you think you can take care of a Egg Pokemon?"."Yep. I mean Brock gave me that book and his Pokegear number so if I need his help, I got it." said Bob.He was holding the egg in his arms as Rogue was resting in his ball."So are you ready for Mt. Moon?" said Bob."Yep. Lets go." said Ashley.The two then walked off.

Next time,
Bob and Ashley meets Team Rocket once again along with one of their sub leaders.Bob and Ashley also captured a new Pokemon each.

No comments:

Post a Comment