Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 3 The Strange First Job plus Wizard


Welcome to Episode 3 folks.We are meeting a new character today plus we get to see Bob and Stella in action on Stella's first job.

Bob and Stella plus Scampers were on a magic carriage driven by magic alone to the nearby town of Erith which is near the Guild Hall."So what are we doing Stella?" said Scampers."We are going to take care of a corrupt man known as Alvin Earnest." said Stella."I heard about that man. He uses his money to hurt others around him. I always want to knock some sense into him." said Bob."Yeah. Lets knock him out cold and steal his money!" said Scampers.

Bob knocked the cat down as he said,"This is Stella's job. We are only here to help her if things get a little too rough. I mean Alvin is a very rich man so hiring someone from a Mercenary Guild is a strong possibility. We are going to take care of them while Stella defeats Alvin."."Thanks Bob. So what type of magic does Scampers use?" said Stella."Bob taught me Elemental Magic, Myra taught me Transformation, and I am a prominent member of the Guild because of them." said Scampers.The two then heard,"We are here in Erith Town.".

The two teens got out of the carriage and Scampers payed the carriage.It was gone as Scampers's stomach growled."Didn't you eat breakfast?" said Bob."Nope. I was too excited for an easy job. Lets get lunch." said Scampers.He then flew off as Stella said,"Should we go after him?"."He will come back when he needs money or something will happened." said Bob.

The two then saw Scampers get blasted with Explosion Magic.Bob then clenched his fist as Stella ran toward the cat."Scampers!" said Stella.She then caught the cat as he said,"I found the people protecting this Alvin jerk, The wizard known as Ron Dennis was in the bar. He is a master of Explosion magic and he is a member of Bloodsin. They are strong.".

Stella then said Ron standing there.He had brown hair, black eyes, and he looked ready to kill."You must be here to stop the boss. Well me and my partners are here to stop you three in your trails. I didn't think I would be facing Power of the Heroes Guild along with his annoying partner. Lets go Bob." said Ron.Bob stood there as he said,"You get the first move."."Explosion Barrage!" said Ron.

He then fired several explosion at Bob who dodged them."Stella and Scampers! Try to capture them before they exploded!" said Bob."Right Sir! Jar!" said Scampers.He turned into a jar as Stella said while holding a gold and sliver key,"Open the Gate of the Lion and the Fire Dragon! Luke the Lion and Charizard!".Then an orange dragon appeared along with a man wearing a black suit with fiery red hair, black eyes, sunglasses resting on his head, and fire colored tie.

"What do you need us to do?" said Luke."Help Scampers by eating the Explosion or destroying them!" said Stella."Right! Fire Blast!" said Charizard.The dragon then burned several explosions to ashes, Luke then kicked some into the sky where they exploded safely, and Scampers captured the rest of them.He then ate them and he said,"That was fun.".Bob then said,"Okay. Time for a Dragon Kick!".He then kicked Ron into the ground and then Bob said,"This is for trying to hurt the innocent town people! Dragon Blast!".

Ron was knocked out as Stella said,"He is so strong."."He is the master's grandson plus one of Heroes's five strongest wizard. I mean me and you are nothing compared to him." said Scampers.Stella then return her Spirits as Bob held Ivan and Bob said,"Iron Trap!".He then trapped the wizard in Iron as Stella said,"So should we go stop this Alvin jerk?"."Yeah but first, we need to meet with the Mayor." said Bob."Bob needs to tell him what happened to his town." said Scampers."Lets go." said Stella.

Stella saw the Mayor who was happy to have the powerful Power here and the Mayor said,"It is an honor having one of Heroes's S Class Wizards fighting to stop that bastard Alvin Earnest."."It is an honor sir but I am only here as assistance to my friend Stella Inferno. She is the one stopping him while I hand his lackeys from the Bloodsin Guild." said Bob."I see. You must be new. Well, I hope you are strong just like the rest of Heroes." said the mayor."I will make sure that Alvin pays." said Stella.

The two were walking out as Scampers said,"We have a very big problem."."You try to raid a candy store again? I would rather not try to work on sweets today." said Bob."No. Kurt is here in town and he heard about Alvin Earnest." said Scampers."Kurt? Isn't he is a member of Heroes?" said Stella."He is and him and Bob are rivals." said Scampers."Yeah. He may not be a S Class Wizard like me but he is a fine rival." said Bob."Huh?" said Stella and Scampers."Lets head to the mansion." said Bob.

The three then reached the mansion and they saw a boy trying to break down the Guild.He looked about 17 year old.He had light blue hair, blue eyes, dark blue jacket, black shirt, blue jeans, and black and blue sandals."Man. I thought this job would be easy." said the boy."Kurt Raymond? What are you doing here?" said Scampers.Kurt then said,"Bob and Scampers? What are you two doing here?".

He walked over to the three and he said,"Sup. You miss me Bob?"."Yeah man. I thought you would be at the Guild Hall relaxing. I mean I heard that you were on a job trying to find a Metal Snake." said Bob."You mean the Iron Snake?" said Stella."Yeah. You heard about me? You must be Bob's new girlfriend. My name is Kurt Raymond. We are know the strongest Team in Heroes." said Kurt."You have trouble with her Kurt?" said Bob.

Kurt then shivered as Stella and Scampers said,"So what are you doing here?"."I heard about this Alvin Earnest guy and I tried to break in but this gate is pure evil!" said Kurt."I got it. This is Stella's job Kurt. We are only handling his help. Am I making myself clear you two?" said Bob in a scary voice."Yes sir! We will let her do it" said Kurt and Scampers."Stella. Would you like to break down the gate? I would recommended a strong attack." said Bob.

She smiled as she said,"Gravity Change!".The gate became weak as she kicked it down.It fell over as Kurt said,"Wow. I would never have thought to change the gravity to make it weaker."."I guess she is smarter than you Kurt." said Bob and Scampers.Kurt then grumbled as the three walked inside of the mansion along with the cat.

Inside of the mansion, A man sat there.He had brown hair, blue eyes, and he was really round and very short.He could be confused for a football."Boss Earnest. Ron was taken out by Power of the Heroes Guild. What is your next plan?" said a man.Alvin then saw the three of four members that he hired from Bloodsin.It was two men with a woman.The taller man was Brent who is a master of Fire Magic, the shorter man is Juan who is a master of Ice Magic, and the woman is their leader Cecilia who is a master of Gravity and Space Magic.

"You four will handled them. I would rather not lose to the members of the Heroes Guild. You better make sure that they aren't around any more." said Alvin."Gotcha Boss." said Juan and Cecilia.The three were gone as Alvin thought,"I will not be taken down by some snot noised punks. I have done a lot to get where I am. I won't fall down!".

Bob stood in the main hall.The four went into three different groups.Kurt went to the left because he just started running ahead of Stella, Bob, and Scampers.Scampers and Stella went to the right as Bob went straight forward.He had to deal with some guards which was ease for the Wizard due to him using his Fire Sword and he burned them to a fine crisp.

"So where are they? I thought us breaking in would have alerted the Wizards. I mean we are all Wizard from Heroes. We are powerful and very destructive." thought Bob.Bob walked forward and then he sensed something.He then jumped into the air to see the ground exploded."Darn. I thought I would be able to catch the Power off his guard." said a woman.Bob then saw Cecilia of Bloodsin standing there.

She had black hair with gold strips proving the night sky, purple eyes, and a very revealing outfit."So where are the rest of your cronies? I mean I thought Alvin Earnest would have hired more than one wizard to handle me and my friends." said Bob."They are handing the boy. Now time to die. Meteor Smash!" said Cecilia.Bob then dodged meteors left and right and he said,"Oblivion Sword!".He held an old sword and he said,"Oblivion Slash!".

He then went through the meteors and he cut Cecilia."Now. Thunder Grand Impact!" said Bob.A huge thunder bolt hit her as she was knocked out.She then made magic cuffs which didn't allow magic use from the person wearing them to use their magic."Shoot. It is a good thing that I am a master of Lighting and Sword Magic. I better go find Stella." thought Bob.He ran off after sensing Alvin Earnest's magic presence.

Meanwhile, Kurt found his opponents Brent and Juan.Brent was taller than Juan.Brent had red hair, red eyes, red shirt, blue army jeans, and army boots.Juan had white hair, black eyes, green shirt, blue jeans, and boots."So are you the wizard who attack Ron?" said Juan."Nope. It is Bob's girlfriend. I am here as emotional support to help her on her first job. So who is ready to face the Passion Wizard?!" said Kurt.

Brent said,"Passion Wizard? You must be the one who can use Spirits not like ones that Spirit Wizard use. This will be fun right brother?"."Yes. Frost Tornado!" said Juan.Then he made a giant tornado out of ice and he fired it at Kurt who jumped in the air."I call upon Lord Art and Lady Ann!" said Kurt.He called upon two cowboys as he made two powerful guns appear.He then fire bullets at the tornado making it exploded.

The area then froze as Brent said,"Where did he go?"."Right here! I call upon Legendary Ape! Legendary Punch!" said Kurt.Brent was knocked down to the ground as Juan said,"Frost Cannon!".Kurt then grabbed the blast as he started eating it."That was some good Ice. Thanks! Eternal Blizzard!" said Kurt.Juan and Brent were frozen in two giant blocks of Ice.Kurt then said,"It is a good thing that I can eat all of the Elements. I better go help Bob and Stella!".He ran off.

Stella and Scampers saw Alvin trying to escape through the back door."He looks like a beach ball." said Scampers."You defeat all of the Bloodsin wizard? I guess you really want the reward money. I won't go done! Dig!" said Alvin.He went underground and Stella said,"Open the gate of Steel Mole Excadrill!".The mole then started digging making Alvin come out.Stella then held him up in the air as Alvin said,"A Spirit Wizard using Gravity Magic?"."She is stronger than you." said Bob.

Stella then saw Bob standing there with a very tired Kurt."I hate how big this place is." said Kurt."I got him Kurt. Holy Blast." said Stella.She then knocked the ball like man out with a powerful beam of light."Hey Boss. I think that is strong as your Thunder Grand Impact." said Scampers."Maybe. Anyway, lets get Bloodsin and Alvin arrest and given to the Army." said Bob."Right. Open the gate of the Psychic Alakazam!" said Stella.The ball man was being called by the spirit as Kurt went to get the rest.

Bob and Stella plus the motion sick Kurt were in a carriage back to town.Scampers was sleeping in Stella's lap."Does Kurt have a bad case of it?" said Stella."The worst. I mean the Passion Duelist has some trouble with it." said Bob."So why is he called that?" said Stella."He battles with past spirits of powerful warriors such as Lord Art and Ninja Hiro. He also can eat the Elements with ease. So how was your first job Stella?" said Bob."It has fun Bob. You, Kurt, and Scampers are so strong." said Stella."You are too." said Bob.

Then a raven flew in."Is that from the Guild?" said Kurt."Yeah. It says that Allison is coming back." said Bob.Kurt got sicker as Stella said,"You mean the other female S Class of Heroes?"."Yeah and Kurt's other rival. He is afraid of her." said Bob."Everyone is except for you!" said Kurt."Not really." said Bob.Kurt continue to be sick as Stella said,"Will she like me?"."Yeah. I mean as long you try to challenge her like a certain Wizard I know." said Bob.Kurt barfed as Stella said,"I am so gross out."."You get used to it. Trust me." said Bob.

Next time,
Stella meets Allison and she joins her along with Scampers, Bob, and Kurt on a Job which requires two S Class Wizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment