Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 17 Cities Galore!


A/N:Don't worry, we are going to Lavender Town soon like next episode.So you fans of Pokemon related Creepypasta rejoice.Lets begin and also it is going back to Narrator P.O.V all the way.It is easier to do Pokemon stories like this while Yugioh Stories work better with Personal P.O.V due to the duelist being the main focus along with card games.Duel Academy isn't dead because I am determined to at least get to Season Three because I am stumped.Also Calem is 15 years old and Serena is 10.Bolt is now Fox for reasons later on.Also terrible at endings.Nothing will change.

Bob, Serena, Calem, and Serena were heading toward Lavender Town since Sonia and Shawn were off to face Nancy for their final badge.The four were on Scissor Street."So why are we here?" said Calem."To see Suzy." said Bob."Isn't she from Trainer Monthly?" said Ashley."Yeah. I see Bob and Vulpix reading that magazine whenever we are in a Pokemon Center." said Serena."Oh yeah." said Calem.

The four then saw a huge crowd in a venue.Ashley then noticed Pokemon with very strange fashions choice coming out of said venue."So what does Suzy do?" said Ashley."She is a Pokemon Breeder just like Brock right?" said Serena."Yeah. She loves inner beauty. This place is a disgrace to Pokemon Fashion. I better get away from here." said Bob.He walked off as Calem said,"So is Bob a fan of Fashion?"."Yeah. I think his mom loves fashion." said Serena.The three ran after him.

Bob found Suzy's shop and he opened the door."Welcome." said a voice.Bob then saw her giving a massage to a Chansey.She had long teal hair and brown eyes."Wow. She is pretty." said Calem.He walked toward her but he was stopped by Chansey's trainer who looked interesting."You are an handsome young man." said the trainer.Suzy walked over with Chansey who was shiny as she said,"Your Chansey is ready to go."."Thank you darling." said the trainer.

It walked off with the Egg Pokemon as Suzy said,"Oh. Welcome to my parlor. My name is Suzy."."And my name is Calem!" said Calem.He held her hands as Serena said,"Sometimes. My name is Serena. These two are Ashley and Bob."."Welcome. So what are you doing here?" said Suzy."Could you take a lot at my Vulpix?" said Bob."Sure. I used to have one so I am an expert on the Fox Pokemon." said Suzy.

Bob send out Vulpix and Ashley said,"So Suzy? Do you know why some people's Pokemon look like rejected rockstars?"."It is a new fashion trend Ashley. I personally don't get it myself but beauty is in the eye of the beholder." said Suzy."It is so weird." said Serena."Yeah. It is also a disgrace to fashion. Right Vulpix?" said Bob."Indeed." said Vulpix.Suzy was shocked as Serena said,"Bob's Pokemon can talk due to Aura or something like that."."I see." said Suzy.

Suzy sat with the group as she said,"Your Vulpix looks like it belongs in a salon Bob."."Bob's Pokemon all have distinct personalty and this is what makes Bob's Vulpix different from someone else." said Calem."I see." said Suzy.She saw the Fire Pokemon eating with the Star Shape Pokemon and Ashley said,"So Bob? Do you think Star wants to evolve?"."Why do you think that?" said Bob."Star was being battling any evolved Pokemon or have you not noticed?" said Serena.

Then the five saw Chansey's Trainer rushing in and it said,"Suzy! We have a problem! Some people are stealing Pokemon."."Lets go you guys." said Bob.Bob was stopped by Suzy as she said,"Come with me. Casey take Bob's friends to try and save the Pokemon.".The three followed her as Bob followed Suzy.Bob stood there with Vulpix and Star and he said,"What do you need Suzy?"."Here. A friend gave them to me but I think you will find more use out of them than I will." said Suzy.

Bob then saw her holding a Water Stone plus a Fire Stone."My friend loves finding stones. He is a fan of Pokemon who evolved by stones." said Suzy.He looked at the two Pokemon and Vulpix said,"I am good Bob.".Star touched the stone and she glowed."I think we know her answer." said Bob."Yeah and call me Krystal." said Vulpix aka Krystal.

A Starmie stood there and Bob pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Starmie, the Mysterious Pokemon. Starmie swims through water by spinning its star-shaped body as if it were a propeller on a ship. The core at the center of this Pokemon's body glows in seven colors. Your Pokemon learned Rapid Spin, Psyshock, Flash Cannon, and Water Pulse."."Lets go." said Bob.He return the two as the two ran out of the store.

Calem, Serena, and Ashley then saw Butch and Cassidy standing there with several capture Pokemon including Chansey in a giant bottle.Casey went to go get Officer Jenny."Let them go!" said Serena."Why should we listen to a brat like you? You are friends with Bob who made Team Rocket a laughing stock." said Cassidy."I thought Team Rocket was already one Butcher." said Calem."It is Butch!" said Butch."You are doing it on purpose aren't you?" said the girls."Yeah because it is so much fun." said Calem.

The three then heard,"Star! Swift!".The star then fired several stars at the jar freeing the Pokemon.Ashley saw Bob standing with Suzy as she said,"Star evolved?"."Yep!" said Star.She stood there in front of her trainer as Calem said,"Who is up for a four type Blast off?"."Okay! Lets go Raichu!" said Ashley."You too Fennekin!" said Serena."Zwelious!" said Calem.The Four Pokemon stood there as Bob said,"Hydro Pump!"."Thunder!" said Ashley."Flamethrower!" said Serena."Dragon Pulse!" said Calem.The four moves collided as Team Rocket blasted off.

Suzy stood there with Casey."It was nice to meet you four." said Suzy."Yeah and thanks to Bobby's speech which was amazing. Suzy here is going to make the big bucks for her boyfriend." said Casey.Suzy blushed as Serena said,"So who is it?"."A boy who names is Zack. He is a Pokemon Breeder like her and she was going to meet up with him." said Casey."Casey!" said Suzy.Calem said,"Stop hurting Suzy Casey."."We better get going. We have a long way to go before we reached Lavender Town." said Bob.The four left Breeder's paradise.

A couple of days later, the four walked into a ghost town.It looked abandoned and empty of humans and Pokemon.Bob then said,"We better hide our Pokemon."."Why?" said Calem."I think the townspeople aren't a fan of Pokemon." said Serena.She pointed to a sign that said No Pokemon trainers are allowed and Ashley said,"Now that makes sense.".The four hid their Pokeballs in their bags as they pressed on through the city.

They found a kid being cornered by a man wearing a blue jumpsuit.He had a Raticate next to him as Bob said,"Hold this.".Ashley held his bag as Bob walked up to the man."What do you want brat? If you aren't a Pokemon Trainer then but out! This kid here made fun of the Kaz Gym and he will pay for it." said the man."I see. Here is what I think about you abusing a kid." said Bob.He then punched the man to the ground as he ran off in terror.

The boy said,"Thank you. I thought you were a nasty Pokemon Trainer."."And why do you think Pokemon Trainers are nasty?" said Calem.Bob had his bag back as the boy said,"Pokemon Trainers. They ruined our town with their constant fighting. I mean this place used to be full of life but now, it is a wasteland."."I see. Do you have a diner? We are so hungry." said Serena."Sure! Follow me!" said the boy.The four followed the boy into a restaurant.

The four were at a table as the restaurant owner walked over."You four wouldn't happen to be Pokemon Trainers?" whispered the owner."Yes. We didn't want to be hated. So why do people hate Pokemon Trainers?" said Ashley.He sat down with the four as he said,"The Kaz Gym ran by a man named Kaz and the Yaz gym ran by a man named Yas are fighting to decide who should be the main gym. I don't think either of them should be due to them destroy the town.".

Bob said,"I agree. So do you know if anyone from the Pokemon League is here?'."No. The inspector should be coming soon though. I hope the inspector decide on neither gym to be honest with you kids. You seem like the nice kind of Pokemon Trainers." said the owner.He walked off as Calem said,"We have to help these people guys."."Yeah. We are. I have a plan." said Bob.

"What?" said Ashley."I will disguised myself as the inspector bringing out the gangs and then we will defeat both gyms. I know that we can do it." said Bob."Then you have the help of Dark City Trio!" said the boy from earlier.Serena then saw the boy from earlier whose name is Danny standing there with his two friends Barry and Leroy."So what can the Dark City Trio do?" said Serena."We can make sure that both gyms can come to where Bob is going to be." said Leroy."I like your thinking. Lets do it." said Bob.

Bob stood there wearing an Pokemon League outfit.He then saw Ashley with Ivysaur, Clefable, Vileplume, and Raichu on the left side of him and on the right side was Calem standing there with Serena, Fennekin, Zwelious, and Danny."Where are they?" thought Bob.He then saw Yas and his gym plus Kaz with his gym on both side of him.Bob knew that the real one who was in the restaurant wouldn't pick either of them due to her love of Pokemon.

Yas walked up to him and he said,"You should pick the Yas Gym Mister Inspector."."No. You should pick the Kaz Gym!" said Kaz."Nah. I think I will pick the Gym who can defeat these two. Go Skull and Fox!" said Bob.The two Pokemon stood there as Fox said,"Bring it on!"."You are still like your previous form Fox. I thought you evolving matured you." said Skull.

The trainers were then shocked, burned, and frozen by the group as Yas said,"This is a trap! You aren't the real Pokemon League Inspector."."Yes but I am pretty sure that she wouldn't pick either of you two? Am I right Nurse Joy?" said Bob.She came up from behind Bob and she said,"My friend Bob here is right. I would never make either of your gym into a gym!".Skull then made Yas and Kaz stop fighting as Fox scared the trainers away.Barry said,"I didn't see that coming!"."I did." said Leroy."You didn't!" said Danny.

The two gym were forced to clean up the city as Bob stood there with Serena, Ashley, and Calem."We did a great thing." said Serena."Yeah. I mean we got the Dark City Trio to like Pokemon again." said Ashley.The three were playing with Fox who likes to play even though he is evolved."Yeah. I wonder if I could be a Gym Leader." said Bob."You a Gym Leader? I can't see it. I mean your dad is the Champion!" said Calem."Yeah." said Bob.The four left the city as Fox followed them.

Next time,
Lavender Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment