Saturday, March 28, 2015

Power Guild Episode 14 Memories of the Past


A/N:This is going to be a flashback folks.We learned about Heroes when Bob was only 10 years old.Also we see a character who isn't around anymore due to reasons learned in the next arc.Also we see an old friend from two arcs ago.Can you guess who?We are also in the next arc and we get to see Wayne and Fred.

Bob was standing in front of the Guild Hall waiting for something or someone."What is Bob doing?" said Stella.She stood there with Allison, Myra, and Jade."Who knows with him? He has always been a strange kid." said Myra."Oh yeah. You three have known him since you joined the guild right?" said Stella."Yeah. I remember meeting him. He made me fell welcome when I joined the Guild." said Jade."Yeah. Bob is the heart of the Guild." said Allison.

The four girls heard,"Big brother!".Allison and Stella then saw Ana running toward the Guild Hall tackling Bob."Hey you. I guess you missed me." said Bob."Yeah. You never visit me." said Ana."Sorry. The Magic Council hates your big brother a lot." said Myra.Stella saw that Ana had aged by 6 years, she had her red hair growing to her shoulder, her blue eyes shined, she was a green top, blue jeans, and tennis shoes."Who are you?" said Ana."My name is Myra and I have known your big brother since we were kids." said Myra.

Bob was watching Ana who was introduce herself to the guild as his little brother and latest member.She made an impression to the Guild.Allison, Stella, Jade, and Myra stood nearby him as Stella said,"So Allison? Does Negate Magic aged you?"."Yes. It does." said Allison."Does she still think she is six years old?" said Myra."I don't think so." said Jade.

"Jade is right. Anti Magic ages the user by 6 years. I didn't tell Ana that due to her being 6 and now she is a pre teen." said Bob.Ax stood there and he said,"I see that Ana found her way to the Guild."."So master? Who trained Ana so fast? It has been a month since the whole Shadowblade thing. I mean any magic takes a long time to master." said Myra."Was it Clyde? I mean he is the only one in the Magic Council that likes me?" said Bob.

Stella said,"Someone likes you in the Magic Council? I thought you hated them and they hate you."."You are right Stella about Bob hating the Council and the Council hating him. Clyde is a really close friend of mine and also an old member of Fairy Tail. The only member that Clyde isn't too found of is X." said Ax.The girls then saw Ax standing there with Ana."Big bro! I am a member of Heroes now!" said Ana."That is great little sis." said Bob.

Ax then said,"She reminds me a lot of Sakura doesn't she?"."Yeah. I'm heading out." said Bob."But why? I mean Scampers isn't here right?" said Ana."He is on a job with Spike, Jo, and Kurt. He is helping those three." said Myra."He has grown up a lot lately." said Allison."Ana. I need to be alone." said Bob.He walked off as Stella said,"What is wrong with him?"."His grandfather knows that Sakura is very close to Bob." said Jade."Who is Sakura?" said Stella and Ana.

Ax said,"Follow me little ones and your question will be answered.".He walked off as Jade said,"You two should follow him. It is actually pretty interesting."."Yeah." said Allison and Myra.The five girls were in the Guild hall's records.Ax held a book as he said,"Have you even wondered this Stella? How did the partnership of Bob and Scampers was formed?"."Somewhat. I kinda want to know about Sakura." said Stella."Yeah!" said Ana."Then listen to the tale of the Guild 7 years ago." said Ax.

Flashback,
It was a normal day at the Heroes Guild, A younger Eric and Wayne were at the bar while a young Bob, Allison, and Jade were talking to nearby while a young Myra and Norman were nearby them.Eric had purple hair, black eyes, brown jacket, blue jeans, green shirt, and tennis shoes while Wayne had brown hair, gold eyes, sunglasses, and he looked like a typical bar patron."Man. It is sure a peaceful day." said Eric."Yeah but Kurt hasn't shown up yet." said Wayne."He isn't a bad kid Wayne. He is just eccentric." said Eric.

"Bob! I challenge you to a match!" said Kurt.Kurt stood there in front of Bob who said,"Why?"."Yeah. You got beaten how many times now?" said Jade."I think we are on 100 wins for Bob." said Allison."Yeah but today is different! I am going to win against Bob!" said Kurt."Just defeat him already Bob." said Myra.She stood there with Norman."Yeah! Be a real man!" said Norman."Okay fine. Lighting Crash." said Bob.

Kurt was out cold on the floor as Allison said,"Really Bob? Lighting Crash?!"."Yes Allison. He was being annoying. I am going to the Forest to train." said Bob.He walked off as Jade said,"So what is wrong with him today?"."Who?" said Norman."Bob. He is usually smiling and he actually gives Kurt a fair chance Norman. I guess he must be tired." said Myra.

Bob was punched a tree in the forest and he thought,"I wonder why Kurt keeps trying to fight me after losing 101 times. I mean I am the youngest S Class in the history of the Magic Council.".He then broke the tree in half as he said,"I guess I need to limit my strength.".Bob then noticed an egg on the tree stump.It was black and red."I wonder what this could be. Grandpa told me about the animals who live here. I wonder if this an eagle egg." thought Bob.He held the egg and he felt a strange aura from the egg like it was alive."Bob! What did you do?!" yelled a girl.

Bob then saw a girl standing there.She had pink hair, green eyes, and she was wearing a cute outfit."Oh hey Sakura. What's up?" said Bob."You destroy a tree!" said Sakura.She then touched the tree stump and she said with a smile on her face,"Don't worry mister Tree. Bob didn't mean it. He just has a huge problem controlling his magic power. I promise that he will stop hurting you and your friends. Right?".She then looked at Bob with a death glare and Bob held up his hands,"Okay! I will.".

She smiled as she said,"So what are you going to do with the egg?"."Raise it as my little brother. I mean I am an only child. I always want a bro and sister like you." said Bob."You know that both Norman, Myra, and I count you as part of the family right?" said Sakura."Right but I want a little bro or sis. So lets go take care of this egg together." said Bob."Right." said Sakura.The two walked into the area outside of the forest.

The two were in front of  a clearing and Sakura was holding the egg."So is this a good place?" said Bob.He had fought over 20 Vexstrike which were Apes with the power of electric which made it really easy for Bob to beat them due to his main element being Electric."Yeah. This is a perfect spot to raise our kid. I mean you are the dad and I am the mom." said Sakura.

Bob blushed as he said,"Me a dad?!"."You don't want to be with me Bob?" said Sakura."No! I mean I am too young to think about that kind of stuff." said Bob.She smiled as she said,"So I will build the home and you hold the egg. Is that good with you honey?".Bob blushed as he held the egg and he said,"Yeah. I would like that. Gramps says that my magic are way too destructive. I mean the tree and those Vexstrike were nothing.".

Sakura said,"Your magic can be use to help people. I know that you don't have the best of role models but I know that you can be a doctor.".Bob smiled as he said,"Thanks Sakura. I may be friends with Jade, Myra, Allison, Tanya, and Julie but you are my best female friend.".Sakura said,"Okay. Lets make a home for us. Home of Nature!".A house made out of twigs and other stuff from nature appeared out of the ground."I still don't get it. I mean you have Nature Magic and Transformation Magic." said Bob."I am just like you Bob. I am full of surprises." said Sakura.

The two sat inside as Bob said,"It is so roomy."."Thanks Bob. So Bob? What do you think of your cousin becoming S Class?" said Sakura."It is awesome. I mean X and I have been training since I turned 7 years old." said Bob."So the Guild has four super strong wizards now?" said Sakura."Yeah but we are all strong wizards." said Bob.The egg then moved as Sakura said,"I guess you forgot to count him."."Oh sorry." said Bob.The two went to sleep because Bob's Magic kept enemies away.

The next day at the Guild Hall."That is so cool Bob! I mean you are going to be a dad with Sakura! I am so jealous. Her magic is super strong." said Kurt.He and Bob were finished with their morning battle and Bob won just like always.You think Kurt would get that he can't beat Bob but in a fight, he must be very stubborn which is normal for him.

The two 10 year olds sat with Norman and Nick.Even at a young age, Kurt was staring at Julie who he had a crush on at 12 years old.She was with Sakura, Myra, Allison, Jade, and Tanya."Yeah Bob. She may be my little sister but I approve of you." said Norman."Um thanks? I don't think me and her going to get married guys. I think we are still too young." said Bob."I think you and Sakura would make a cute couple man." said Nick."He is right Cos." said X.

He stood there with a smile on his face which was the normal look for X seven years ago."See? I am pretty sure that everyone in the Guild would love if you two together. I mean the egg agree right? Where is it anyway?" said Kurt."Maybe with the girls?" said Nick."Nope. I saw the egg with Gramps. He actually seem to happy to be a great grandfather." said X."How old is he? I mean X and Bob are probably going to be the next master. I mean he is really old." said Norman."I am a young 81!" said Ax.

The five boys then saw the Guild Master along with the egg and the girls.Bob notice that Sakura was hiding behind Myra and he said,"You okay Sakura?"."Yeah. I am just embarrassed." said Sakura."Of what? I mean Bob and you would be the star couple of Heroes second to Julie and Nick." said Myra.The two blushed as the egg shook.Bob held the egg as he said,"I wonder what it could be?".The egg then glowed as everyone in the Guild covered their eyes.

The Guild then saw a little Scampers."He is so cute." said the girls of the Guild.Bob said,"Hi.".Scampers looked at Bob and he said,"Aye Master! The name is Scampers and I am here to serve you and the Guild! So lets do this! Lighting Crash".He then used Lighting Crash on Kurt as he said,"Why me?"."Maybe he saw that you challenge his Master EVERY SINGLE DAY!" said Allison."You know that Kurt is going to keep doing it." said Julie."Yeah." said Jade.

Present
Stella said,"So what did that story have to do with Sakura?"."You did see how close they were right?" said Allison."Yeah and learning about Heroes's strongest team was awesome." said Ana."Bob and Sakura were very close until that job." said Jade.Myra left during the story as Stella said,"Did she died?"."Yeah. By Norman." said Ax."Why?!" said Ana."He has possessed by a monster." said Allison."He had no control over himself." said Jade."Oh." said Stella.

Meanwhile, Bob was in front of his and Sakura's house from seven years ago.Bob was holding a bouquet of flowers as he said,"Hey Sakura. I know that it was been awhile since I came to visit you. I have been with job requests and a lot of stuff has happened.".He placed the flowers in front of a grave and he said,"I am so sorry that I didn't come with you, Myra, and Norman. I promise that no one will die ever again!".

Next time,
A rival guild attacks Heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment