Sunday, March 1, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 54 Duels in Domino part 4 Fire vs Destiny Hero and Lighting vs Passion


Weird Title but what else is new.Time to explain Bo.He was my first protagonist who wasn't Bob and my first Yugioh Story.I got back to read my other stuff for info and ideas.I go back to read that one and it is my worst because it was very sloppy especially the main character.I mean it is Bob without another b.Anyway, we have 2 duels and also a little rant.I will be doing Bob Banter and my Bob will be dueling him.I have a plan for that.

Aster P.O.V
I reached the Circus.It looked abandoned and Bastion was nowhere in sight."You must be one of Bob's friends right?" said a voice.I then saw Neo Spacian Dark Panther who was one of Bob's monster and spirits standing there and I said,"Yeah. I am. Did you see a Ra running by here?"."Yeah. I thought he was one of Bob's friends but I am not sure. He look seriously angry." said Dark Panther."Yeah. He was a main character but he is now a Supporting Character." I said.

We then ran inside of the tent which looked destroyed.We then saw Bastion on the ground defeated and Blaze stood there with a rusted lion cage behind him."What a weak duelist. I mean he belongs to Duel Academy. I actually try to get in with my friend T-Bone but we crashed and Burned." said Blaze."I don't care about that! Where is Hannah?!" I said.

Dark Panther dragged Bastion away as Blaze said,"I will tell you if you duel me Aster.".I activated my duel disk as I said,"Bring it on Match Stick!"."I am actually pretty chill to Inferno. You can go first. I really don't care. I will burn you like I did your friend." said Blaze.I drew a card and I said,"I summon Destiny Hero Hammer!".Then a hero stood there.He was holding a giant hammer as I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn!" I said.

Destiny Hero Hammer.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.A man with immense strength.He wield a hammer that could slay a god.He joined the Destiny Heroes to help them training for their cause.He can return a monster on the field back to the user hand.This effects works even in the grave.

Blaze drew a card and he said,"I summon Fire Trooper in attack mode.".The warrior stood there and Blaze said,"I activate his effect.".He was gone as I lost 1000 life points.Blaze then said,"I now play the spell Fiery Impact. Since I send a monster to the grave, I can special summon a monster. I pick to special summon the Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos." said Blaze.The very powerful fire monster stood there with a very angry look on his face."Destroy that thing with the hammer. Inferno Punch." said Blaze.

Fiery Impact.Spell.Normal.If a fire attribute monster goes into your grave, you can special summon one from your deck.

He was destroy as I lost 1000 more life points."You are the Aster Phoenix? Your last name is the immortal Fire Bird and this is what you bring to me. I end my turn with a facedown." said Blaze.I drew a card as I said,"I special summon Destiny Hero Spiderqueen!".She stood there and she trapped the fire monster in powerful webs and I said,"I play my facedown! Destiny Web! Since I have Destiny Hero Spiderqueen on my field, I can special summon another Destiny Hero from my deck. I pick Destiny Hero Pirate!".

Destiny Web.Spell.Normal.If you have Destiny Hero Spiderqueen on your field, you can special summon a Destiny Hero from your deck.
Destiny Hero Pirate.Attribute Water.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The Pirate of Destiny.He fought several royal families and navy to collect treasure.He was killed after saving his crew from the navy and monsters of the sea.He was actually brought to the future.He joined up the Heroes as a great master of battle.He can attack your opponent directly for half of his ATK if they have a facedown card.

Then a pirate stood there.He had no beard making him not blackbeard.He looked ready to fight with a hook for a hand.I then said,"Attack him directly! Anchor Shot!".Blaze then lost 1400 life points as I said,"Time to attack!".She then destroy the fire monster causing 1400 more points of damage.Blaze then started laughing as I said,"What is wrong with you pyro?","I activate my facedown! Fire Storm! Since you destroy my monster, I now can special summon Ultimate Obedient Fiend!" said Blaze.

Fire Storm.Trap.Normal.When one of your monster are destroy in battle, you can special summon another Fire Attribute Monster from your deck.

The fiend stood there and I looked at my hand.I wasn't worried about it because of my monster in my grave.I then said,"I end my turn with a facedown!".It appeared as Blaze drew a card."I now play the spell Fire Inferno! Since I have a monster on my field, this spell can activate! Since I have a level 10 Monster, I can special summon 2 monsters from my deck. Each five levels counts as one monster! I now special summon Thestalos the Mega Monarch and Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch!" said Blaze.

Fire Inferno.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a monster from your deck for every five level on your monster.

The two stood there in webs as Dark Panther said,"Hey Phoenix. These are the monsters working with the Light."."You are working with Sartorius?! Are you insane?!" I said."Nope. I am working for his sister Sarina. I now play the spell Fire Tornado, Flame Wheel, and the equip spell Fire Hammer. Fire Tornado negates your queen effect on my monster! Flame Wheel boosts up my monster by 1000 ATK and DEF points! Fire Hammer gives my monster aka Thestalos the Mega Monarch 1200 ATK points!" said Blaze.

Fire Tornado.Spell.Normal.This powerful tornado negates any monsters effect.
Flame Wheel.Spell.Normal.This wheel boost up 1000 ATK and DEF points.
Flame Hammer.Spell.Equip.One monster gets 1200 ATK points.

The three then grew stronger as Blaze said,"Time to start my attack! Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch destroy that insect with Eternal Flame Blast!".The fire went toward my queen and she was destroy.I then lost 600 life points and then Blaze said,"Your up! Ultimate Obedient Fiend! Flame Punch!".The pirate was about to be destroyed from the attack causing me the duel.

I then said,"I now activate my facedowns! Destiny Slash and Destiny Health! Since you sent SpiderQueen to my grave, I now gain her ATK and DEF points as extra life points! That is Destiny Health. Destiny Slash makes you take her ATK as damage plus I send back Mega and Ultimate Obedient Fiend! I can do this thanks to Hammer! I win!".Blaze then lost the duel as I said,"As Bob and friends would say, That is game!".

Destiny Health.Spell.Normal.You can pick one Destiny Hero in your grave to give you back health based on their ATK and DEF.

Bastion stood there with Panther."Excellent duel Aster." said Bastion.He was quiet as Dark Panther walked over to Blaze.His deck then glowed as the two monarch cards were gone from his deck.Blaze was gone in a mirror as I heard,"Head to the Skyscraper to see your friend again!".I then said to Bastion and the cat,"Lets go!".We then ran off to see a intense duel with Bob and his true enemy.Not even the Dark Ruler could make Bob this mad and angry.

Kurt P.O.V
I found Lighting standing there along with one of Bob's Spirits.She ran to us and she said,"Kurt!".She hugged me as Fate said,"I am going to guess that this is one of your spirits."."Nope. This is Bob's Spirit. Neo Spacian Glow Moss. So where is Bob?" I said."Dueling one of the Light Brigade! Lets go Kurt! I mean I have your friend Casey!" said Lighting.The air was shocking as Fate said,"Here man.".I was holding Falcon and he said,"Take it. You have the Falcons on your side.".

I stood across from Lighting who said,"You must be the former boyfriend of that Stella chick. She broke your heart. Why do you still duel?"."I know that the girl who I did fall in love with is in there and I will win her back! Get your game on!" I yelled.My disk activated as Lighting said,"You can go first. I like a challenge!".I then drew a card as I said,"I summon Law Zorro in attack mode!".He stood there and he said,"Lets do this Kurt old friend. You should activate my special effect!"."Right. I can now special summon his lovely partner! Jewel Kid!" I said.

Law Zorro.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He is a master pirate.He fights against his fellow pirates using his mastery of the sword and his medical knowledge.He was once a former doctor who worked well with the government.He meet his future wife Jewel Kid when she came into his office looking for a doctor for her crew.She made him joined after he used his powers over Fire, Ice, and Lighting to destroy a base.He later grew to love the life.You can bring out Jewel Kid from your deck.
Jewel Kid.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is a master pirate.She can use her body to made into any weapon.She is also a master of the Earth, Water, and Shadows.She doesn't look your normal female pirate.She is very fashionable and she mainly robs clothing stores, jewelry stores, and cafes making many female hate her guts.She met her future husband Law Zorro when she went looking for a doctor.He was very different from her.He joined her crew after she was captured by his fiancee.She later grew to relay on him but she can handle herself in a fight.She can attack your opponent directly when you have a monster on your field. 

A female pirate stood there.She had pink hair which looked very fashionable, red eyes, a very flashy outfit, and she smiled."Hey Kurt. You are looking well. It is nice to meet my new friend." said Jewel."Indeed." said Law."I now play the spell Search and Rescue! I now special summon Courage Turtle and Hyper Falcon!" I said.The two appeared as I said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns!".My facedowns were Dummy, Crazy Escapade, and Shell Retreat.I got this duel in the bag.

Lighting drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Quad Summon! I now summon three Malice Doll of Demise!".Then three creepy dolls appeared as I said,"So? I am not scary of some weird dolls."."I now send them to the grave so I can bring out Aggiba, The Malevolent Sh'nn Syo!" said Lighting.The fiend stood there as Lighting said,"I play the Equip Spell Lighting Strike! This gives my monster the ability to negate your facedown in the middle and for every monster in my grave, I can attack again. I count three so I count four!".

Lighting Strike.Spell.Normal.This spell negates one card on the field and for every monster in the grave, it can attack an extra time.When the equipped monster destroy a monster, you can draw a card.Once the equipped monster is destroyed, you can return this card to your hand.

The fiend grew strong as I saw that Crazy Escapade was negated."Attack!" said Lighting.He then went toward Hyper Falcon and then I said,"Go! Dummy!".He hit the dummy and Lighting took 1500 points as damage."I now attack Courage Turtle!" said Lighting.I then said,"Go Shell Retreat!".He was protected as Lighting said,"Now double attack those pirates!".I then said,"I activate the quick play spell! Pirate Illusion! I use it on Jewel. She is now protected from the attack and I lose no life points for her destruction!".

Pirate Illusion.Spell.Quick.You can use this on any Pirate monster.Your pirate is protected from the attack and you lose no life points.

Then Law was destroyed as Jewel fell down."He would have want it that way." said Leo."Yeah. Don't worry. Kurt will avenge him." said Lucy."Right!" I said.I then took 1000 points of damage.Lighting drew a card and he placed that card facedown."I end my turn. Next time. You won't be so lucky Kurt. I mean you are going down with the power of Lighting!" said Lighting.

I drew a card and I said,"I play Lucky Hand!".I drew 5 cards as I said,"I now play this spell Rookie's Victory. This spell works when I am losing. I now special summon John Wayne and Musician Ninja!".The two stood there as I said,"I activate Musician Ninja's special effect. I now gain 500 life points for each one! I count 6! So 3000 life points for me!".I then grew stronger as John said,"Lets show him my effect. For Jewel's husband. He is a nice guy and way better than most pirates.".

Rookie's Victory.Spell.Normal.This spell only works if you are losing the duel.You can special summon two monsters from your deck, grave, or fusion deck.

I then said,"You now take 1000 points of damage. Show him what happens when you mess with the family.".He then fired his guns at Lighting and he lost 1000 life points.I then said,"I now destroy your facedown using Leo's effect!".He destroy it and Lighting said,"Perfect. I now activate the spell Lighting Storm. When you destroyed it, I now can special summon two monsters since my monster is a level 10! I now special summon Zaborg the Mega Monarch and Zaborg the Thunder Monarch!".

Lighting Storm.Spell.Normal.Once this spell is destroyed, you can special summon a monster from your deck for every five level on your monster.

The two stood there as Glow Moss said,"Yes. They are attacking Domino City together! Destroy them right now Kurt! We need to help save the world and Bob's hometown"."Why?" said Fate."Because I am looking to seek revenge on people." said Lighting."Huh?" said my monsters."I joined up with Sarina's sister to make every pay to see the Light!" said Lighting.I then said,"I now play the Equip Spell Soul Power and I give it to Jewel!".

She then gained 2800 ATK points as I said,"I now play Extra Strike! This Equip Spell gives Jewel an attack for every monster on your and my field!".She then said,"I am ready Kurt!"."Attack! Show him your Shadow Slash for the fiend, Earth Cannon for the Mega, and Water Gun for the Thunder!" I said.She then knocked out the three causing Lighting to fall down in pain as he lost the duel.Jewel then wrote her group symbol on him as she said,"That is for destroy Law!".

Extra Strike.Spell.Normal.The Equipped monster gets an extra attack for every monster on the field.

I handed Falcon back to Fate as I said,"I guess I didn't need him."."Well you had the Falcons in your deck. So where is Casey?" said Fate.Glow Moss said,"Um guys.".We then saw Lighting glowing.He was gone as were the Monarchs and I heard,"Kurt Raymond and Fate Falcon. Please head to the Skyscraper."."Lets go." I said.We then ran after to see Bob against a guy with a very similar name.

Next time,
Holly duels Frost with the power of the Ojama and Steve and Syrus team up against T-Bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment