Monday, March 16, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 9 Vermilion City.


A/N:S.S Anne will be next episode so you can wait.Anyway, Bob's egg is going to watch into an Electric and Dragon type Pokemon and if you know me, you know who it is.Bob will be facing off against L.T Surge who won't be a giant and not only having Raichu.Anyway, lets begin and also next time on the boat, several old characters from older Episodes are making their reappearances along with some new ones.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was holding his egg and he was talking to Professor Oak in the Vermilion City Pokemon Center."So Bob. You now have Froakie, Beedrill, Nidorina, Zubat, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Abra, and Magikarp. I am very impressed with you." said Professor Oak."Thank you Professor Oak. I am doing better than Dad did when it comes to catching Pokemon." said Bob."That isn't that hard. I mean Ash is doing the same thing along with Ashley." said Oak.

Bob said,"Be nice Professor."."I know. So how is your egg doing?" said Oak.Bob then saw his egg glowing like crazy as Bob said,"It is hatching."."You aren't shocked?" said Oak."It is magical but mom show me when a Pokemon hatches." said Bob.Bob then saw the Pokemon standing on his leg.It had black fur with sliver strips going across its body, little white wings which can grow, and a tail which could change colors like the rainbow."Bob. Can I see it?" said Oak.

Bob held it up and Oak said,"Wow. This Pokemon is very far from the past. I think its name is Hyperos. I read about this one. They are really hard to find. I am quite jealous."."So your name is Hyperos? Well, my name is Bob." said Bob."Daddy!" said Hyperos.It hugged Bob and Oak said,"They are also really affection at a young age. I will send you the data to your Pokedex.".Bob plugged in his Pokedex as Hyperos said,"So when am I going to battle?"."Um soon." said Bob.

Bob looked at its data as Bob said,"Wow. You are really strong and a male.".Hyperos flexed his arms as he said,"Yep."."Return. I introduce you to the others tomorrow." said Bob.Bob put him into a Pokeball as Oak said,"Good luck dealing with reporters Bob. They will want to see Hyperos."."Thanks Professor." said Bob.Bob hanged up as he headed upstairs.He was sharing a room with the girls and he had his only bunk bed.He then fell asleep.

Bob woke up to Rogue pointed to the desk nearby."The egg is missing! It is must have been taking by Team Rocket!" said Rogue.Bob then said,"Chill out Rogue. He hatched last night. Do you want to meet him?"."Yes. I want to be a good older brother to him like you were to me." said Rogue."You are just happy to have another guy." said Bob."Yes." said Rogue.

Bob sent out Hyperos who said,"Big Brother Rogue!".He hugged Rogue and Bob said,"He is very loving and also he knows pretty much everyone."."So what type are you?" said Rogue."Electric and Dragon!" said Hyperos."He has the same type as a Legendary Pokemon. I am so proud of you." said Bob.Rogue jumped into Bob's shoulder as Hyperos jumped into Bob's arms.Bob said,"Lets go meet the others.".Bob grabbed his bag and he walked downstairs.

Bob then saw Ashley and Serena talking.Hyperos got out of Bob's arms and he flew over to them.Bob sat down along with Rogue and Serena said,"Is this the Pokemon in the egg?"."Yep. Serena and Ashley, meet Hyperos." said Bob."Yep. I recognize you two." said Hyperos."You are so cute Hyperos. Is he strong Bob?" said Ashley."Super strong." said Bob."Yep. So where is Breakfast? I heard it was super good." said Hyperos.

Rogue nod his head as Bob said,"I am going to get it ready. Let me just show you the others. Come on out everyone!".Then Buzz, Toni, Moka, Charmander, Flora, Brian, and Skull came out.The girls fell in love with Hyperos as the boys taught Hyperos some stuff."They are like a big family." said Serena."Bob always had a way with his Pokemon." said Ashley.Bob stood there with several bowls of Pokemon food and Bob said,"You girls should sent out your Pokemon. I will have Breakfast soon.".

Bob, Serena, and Ashley were talking as the Pokemon were talking about stuff."So what Pokemon are you going to use against L.T Surge Bob? I mean you remember seeing all of the Pokemon injured. It broke my heart seeing all of them injured." said Serena."Yeah. I was thinking of using Brian and Rogue for the gym." said Bob."Rogue? Are you insane?" said Ashley."A little but Rogue is stronger and faster than most Pokemon." said Bob.

Nurse Joy walked over to the group and she said,"Excuse me Bob. Can I ask you a favor?"."Um sure. What is it?" said Bob."I have noticed and heard about how you take great care of all of your Pokemon so do you mind taking another one?" said Nurse Joy."Who is it?" said Serena.Nurse Joy said,"You can come over here sweetheart.".Ashley then saw a very shy Squirtle walking over to them.He was shaking and he said very quietly,"Squirtle.".Ashley said,"He is so cute.".

He hid in his shell as Nurse Joy said,"This Pokemon is very scared of humans due to him just hatching from his egg and also he was founded by the Pokemon Fan Club. I know that you can do it."."It is no problem Nurse Joy. You want to come with me?" said Bob.Squirtle came out of his shell as he said,"Squirtle?"."Don't worry. I won't make you battle unless you wanted to. It is your choice." said Bob.He gave Bob a thumbs up and Bob captured him.

Bob then send him out near his Pokemon and he said,"You guys be nice and try to get him to come out of his shell."."Literally and not literally?" said Brian."Not literally." said Buzz.The nine tried to make Squirtle welcome but he hid in his shell."This is going to take a while." thought Bob.Ashley said,"Are you ready to go Bob?".The two girls stood there as Bob said,"Are you guys ready?"."Yeah!" said the eight Pokemon because Hyperos was trying to help Squirtle.

Bob was walking with Serena and Ashley."So who are you going to use as your last Pokemon Bob?" said Serena."I was thinking Hyperos. I mean Buzz, Toni, Moka, and Charmander have been in a gym battle. I was going to let Skull battle in the next one. Flora doesn't mind sitting out." said Bob."You know that is the Grass type Gym Leader right?" said Ashley."I know." said Bob."Bob likes a challenge." said Serena."You know me so well." said Bob.

The three stood outside of the Gym as Bob said,"Here we go.".Bob opened the door as he heard,"Welcome to the Vermilion City!".Bob then saw L.T Surge standing there with his arms crosses.He was wearing a green tank top, a dog tag around his neck, camo pants, boots, blond spiky hair, blue eyes, and sunglasses on his head."Hi. My name is Bob." said Bob.

Surge hugged him as Ashley said,"I am so lost right now."."I knew his dad and mom when they were your age! Those two were quite the trainers especially Red. It is good to see that the family name lives on through you Bob." said Surge."Thank you Surge." said Bob.Surge dropped him and Serena said,"So why did you pit Pokemon into the ER?"."I am so sorry about that. I mean my Pokemon go way overboard. They have a real problem with that. I do visit the Pokemon center often." said Surge.

Bob said,"Lets battle."."Okay. That is Red's son talking. This will be a three on three Pokemon battle." said Surge."Sure! Go Hyperos!" said Bob.He came out as Surge said,"That is a new Pokemon."."Yep and he is an Electric and Dragon Pokemon." said Bob."Very interesting. Go Voltorb!" said Surge.Then a Pokeball came out and Ashley's Pokedex scanned it,"Voltorb, the Ball Pokemon. Voltorb is extremely sensitive - it explodes at the slightest of shocks. It is rumored that it was first created when a Poke Ball was exposed to a powerful pulse of energy."."Begin!" said the two.

"Shock Wave!" said Surge."Dodge it and Iron Tail!" said Bob.He then slammed the ball with his tail which turned sliver as Bob said,"Ice Beam!".The tail glowed a snow like color as the beam froze the Ball Pokemon to the wall.Surge said,"Rollout!".It broke out as Bob said,"Grab it!".He then grabbed the ball and then Bob said,"Fire Blast!".He then fired out the attack knocking ti out."Winner Hyperos!" said the ref.

Hyperos said,"Did I do good Daddy?"."You did awesome." said Bob.He floated over to Bob and Surge said,"You are full of surprises just like him. Go Raichu!".The evolved Pikachu stood there ready to destroy anything that comes out and Bob said,"Go Brian!".He came out as Bob return Hyperos."Begin!" said the ref."Thunder Punch!" said Surge."Block it with Barrier!" said Bob.

The attack was blocked as Surge said,"Thunder!"."Teleport!" said Bob.He was gone and he kept teleporting around the arena as Surge said,"Discharge Raichu!".Brian was shocked as Bob said,"Recover and Thunder Punch!".He then punched the mouse Pokemon as Surge said,"Focus Punch!"."You do the same thing!" said Bob.The two punched each other as Raichu fainted.Brian then glowed as a Kadabra stood there."Winner Brian!" said the ref.

Bob pulled out his Pokedex on Brian,"Kadabra, the Psi Pokemon. Kadabra emits a peculiar alpha wave if it develops a headache. Only those people with a particularly strong psyche can hope to become a trainer of this Pokemon."."Return Brian." said Bob.He went back as Surge said,"You are quite the trainer just like Red has. I remember out battle fondly. It was a battle that I will never forget. Go Electabuzz! Show Bob here the child of my strongest Pokemon Electivire!".

Then a Pokemon appeared as Bob said,"I always wanted to captured a member of that family. This will be an ultimate battle! Go Rogue!".He stood there and Surge said,"A Water Type? I am impressed."."Begin." said the ref."Discharge!" said Surge."Substitute!" said Bob.He was gone as the doll appeared."Rock Slide!" said Bob.The Electric Pokemon was drained in rocks as Surge said,"Find him and then use Thunder!".

Ashley then saw Rogue get shocked with a huge Thunder and he said,"Son of a bitch! That hurt!".He walked over to Bob and he said,"You want to keep going?"."Yeah. Lets keep going." said Rogue.He then glowed as Surge said,"Very interesting. Your Pokemon has a strong connection to you."."They sure do." said Ashley."Yeah." said Serena.

A Frogadier stood there and he gave Bob a thumbs up.Bob's Pokedex said,"Frogadier, the Bubble Frog Pokemon. Its swiftness in unparalleled. It can scale a town of more than 2,000 feet in a minute's time. He learned the moves Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Dive, Strength, Waterfall, Surf, Camouflage, Ice Punch, Water Pledge, and Gunk Shot."."Okay. Lets go with Dig!" said Bob.He went underground and then Surge said,"Once he comes back up, Thunder Punch!".

Electabuzz wait for the frog who came out.He then punched a Substitute doll and then Bob said,"Now Up close Hydro Pump!".The blast of water then blasted him into the wall knocking him out."And the winner is Bob!" said the ref.Surge smiled as he return his Pokemon.Bob hugged Rogue who rested in his arms and he said,"I guess we need to train more on Electric moves."."Yeah. You take a good long rest." said Bob.

Bob return him as Ashley said,"That was awesome."."Yeah. Rogue was so awesome." said Serena."I agree with your blond companions." said Surge.He stood there holding the Thunder Badge and he said,"You are really making me proud. Here from me to you. I heard about it being your birthday soon so I got you this.".Bob held an Electirizer and Surge said,"You know what to do. I have some apologizing to do.".

At the Pokemon Center, all of Bob's Pokemon were congratulated Brian and Rogue evolving."Bob! You need to use me in the next gym!" said Charmander."I was going to. Don't worry." said Bob.Toni then said,"So are we going on S.S Anne tomorrow?"."Yeah. We are going on its maiden voyage." said Ashley.She stood there and Bob said,"Hey Ashley. Where is Serena?"."She is talking to a friend of hers." said Ashley."Oh." said Bob.

She sat next to him as Ashley said,"So are you going to be okay Rogue?"."Rogue is stronger than he looks." said Moka."Yes." said Rogue.Ashley smiled and she said,"Thank Arecus. You are my friend and I was worried about you.".The frog blushed as Buzz and Brian teased him.Hyperos sat in Bob lap as he said,"So when is Dinner?"."Soon." said Bob."Yeah!" said Hyperos.He rested as Ashley said,"I am happy to be traveling with you."."Yeah me too." said Bob.Ashley rested on his shoulder as Bob thought,"I wonder.".

Next time,
Old Friends meet New friends on the S.S Anne.Also Team Rocket attacks the group and their Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment