Monday, March 16, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 11 Giant Tentacruel and Prankster Gastly


A/N:Last time, Tad made Ashley into a sleeper agent for Team Rocket.This won't go into effect until Bob and the gang reach Celadon City which be in about 2-3 Episodes.Not going to say how much but it is far from now.Bob will catch about seven new Pokemon and one evolution of a certain Pokemon, Calem may or may not catch any new Pokemon but an evolution is a strong possibility, Ashley will catch a Pokemon, and Serena may have an evolution.Anyway, lets begin.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was relaxing on the beach wearing his black and red trunks.The S.S Anne arrived in the resort town of Porta Vista and Bob was planning to relax and swim."Hey Bob? You ready to go swimming with me and the Pokemon?" said Ashley.She was wearing a red bikini and Bob said,"You look amazing Ashley. Where is Calem and Serena?"."Getting ready. I was think that me and you could go swimming with Skull, Squirtle, and Rogue." said Ashley."Sure. I don't mind." said Bob.

He sent out the three and Squirtle hid in his shell."Is he still afraid of everything and its grandmother? I mean it is pretty sad." said Rogue."Yeah but can't you blame him. I mean Skull isn't the most normal looking of Pokemon." said Ashley.Skull look sad as Bob said,"You are still the Skull that we know and love but Squirtle needs to get some more confidence.".Skull swam out to the ocean as Rogue rode on the head as Bob got Squirtle to come out of his shell.

He looked around and he said,"Are they gone Bob? They are so scary."."You need to be move brave Squirtle. I mean you trust me, Serena, and Calem along with your trainer so why not your fellow Pokemon?" said Ashley.The Tiny Turtle Pokemon was quiet as Bob said,"If you don't want to talk about it, you don't need to.".Squirtle swam off as Ashley said,"He must have had something happen to him with any other Pokemon trainer.".That is my guess." said Bob.

Serena and Calem stood there.Serena was wearing a dark pink bikini as Calem stood there wearing gray trunks."So have you guys notice the little amount of beach here at the beach?" said Calem."Yeah. I thought it was Skull at first but he is super nice." said Bob."I wonder if it is that building over there." said Serena.Ashley turned around to see a building being built on the sea."That is weird." said Ashley."Yeah. I mean it makes no sense. It sucks for the Pokemon and the Earth." said Bob.

Then Serena noticed a Staryu and she said,"Look guys.".The four then saw the Star Shape Pokemon bruised and Bob pulled out his Pokedex from his bag along with a Max Potion.He then scanned it as he healed the Pokemon,"Staryu, the Star Shape Pokemon. Staryu apparently communicates with the stars in the night sky by flashing the red core at the center of its body. If parts of its body are torn, this Pokemon simply regenerates the missing pieces and limbs. This Pokemon is Female.".

Calem said,"So why were you bruised Staryu?"."Staryu!" said Staryu."She says that the human are building that hotel over a habitat of Tentacool." said Bob."Aren't they REALLY territorial?" said Serena."Yeah. We better go find Officer Jenny. Bob, you better call back your Pokemon." said Ashley.Bob then called back Skull, Rogue, and Squirtle.He return the three and he put on his jacket plus tennis shoes.He left his normal outfit at the hotel where they were staying.

The four were waiting for Officer Jenny in the Pokemon Center.Staryu was in a tank of water made by Nurse Joy.Bob was playing with Squirtle who was happy to be around him."So where is she guys?" said Calem."Calm down Calem. She must be with something." said Serena."Yeah. I am just worried about the Pokemon." said Calem."You like them Calem?" said Ashley."I like all Pokemon just like Bob does." said Calem.Bob nod his head as Officer Jenny walked in.

She found the group and she said,"What is it children?"."You know that building on the water?" said Serena."What about it?" said Jenny."They are building over a Pokemon Habitat and Star was hurt because of it." said Bob."I see. We need to hurry down to the Harbor then." said Jenny."Why?" said Calem and Ashley."."The woman Nastina who is heading the project is going to get rid of them." said Jenny.Bob return Squirtle and he carried Star aka Staryu in his arms as the five headed down to the harbor.

The five reached as they saw a woman aka Nastina in a tank with Nastina's slaves."Ashley. Hold Star for me." said Bob."And what are you going to do?" said Jenny and Ashley.Bob said,"Stop that old hag of course.".He ran in front of them and Nastina said,"Move out of the way brat! We are going to get rid of those Jellyfish Pokemon."."I won't let you. You are going to hurt a Pokemon's home. I can't let that happen. Lets go!" said Bob.

Skull stood there in the water with Rogue on his head, Brave, Hyperos, Buzz, and Moka in the air, and Flora, Charmander, Squirtle, Toni, and Brian stood with their trainer."Look who is trying to stop us." said two voices.Bob then saw Jessie, James, and Meowth in a hot air balloon with Meowth's face."Team Rocket?!" said Calem."Who knew that they would be here?" said Officer Jenny."They are helping me take care of the pests. I am paying them of course. Isn't Nastina Generous?" said Nastina."Not really." said Bob.

Meowth said,"You and your twerpy friends can't stop us. We are going to give all of this money to the Boss and then we will be on the same level as Debra and Tad."."Why wouldn't you want to be on their level?" said Serena."Who knows?" said Ashley.The balloon floated toward the Jellyfish Pokemon and Brave flew toward them.He was shot down into the water by one of Nastina's men."Brave!" said Bob.Squirtle went to go save him as Bob said,"Charmander. Hone Claws and Fire Blast!".

He then fire out the attack as it missed."We might need to work on that." said Bob.The evil trio dump some type of liquid on them as one got the entire barrel stuck on it.It then evolved into a giant Tentacruel.Bob then said,"Everyone! Get back!".The townspeople ran off as Squirtle came back to land with Brave."I am so proud of you Squirtle." said Bob.Squirtle smiled as Calem said,"You ready to fight some Jellyfish?"."Yeah. You ladies ready?" said Bob.The two girls nod as Nastina said,"You four are annoying!".

She was about to fired her gun at them but it was grabbed by Brian."Later Nasty!" said Brian.He then made her, the tank, and her men go into the sky."Nice job Brian." said Serena.He smiled as the Jellyfish Pokemon came to the island."Bob. You try to take to him. We got this." said Calem.He then send out his Quilladin and Charmeleon to help Charmander and Flora take care of the Jellyfish Pokemon attacking from the west.

Rogue, Hyperos, Star, and Skull headed toward the giant Tentacruel with Bob.Brian threw most of them back into the sea while Serena had Geodude trap them in the ground.Buzz, Moka, Brave, and Toni along with Ivysaur, Pikachu, and Clefairy helped evacuate the city along with taking care of Tentacool.Ashley thought,"You can do it Bob.".

Bob rode on the back as the Tentacruel stood there looking at Bob."Guys! Get his attention!" said Bob.Skull and Hyperos fired out a Hyper Beam and Rogue fired out an Hydro Pump.The Jellyfish Pokemon looked at it and he said,"What do you want?"."You can speak English?" said Bob."Yes. I can. I don't need your help to do it Aura user. I am not going to stop my attack." said Tentacruel."I now that Nastina tried to destroy your home but here is the thing. If you keep attacking, you would just be as bad as Nastina!" said Bob.

The Jellyfish Pokemon then said,"You are right. Come back!".The Jellyfish Pokemon went back into the ocean as Bob said,"Will I able to see you again?".He then gave Bob a Tentacruel flute and Tentacruel said,"You can call me where you need my help. Good luck Bob.".He was gone as Bob said,"Awesome. So Star? Do you want to join me?".Star smiled as she said,"Sure thing Bobby.".She went into a Pokeball as Bob place the flute back in his bag.

The next day, the group was on the boat to Maiden's Peak which is on the main land."Man. I am so jealous of you Bob. I mean you are friends with a giant Pokemon." said Calem."Yeah. I would be too Bob. I mean you have how many Pokemon traveling with you." said Serena."So what is with Team Rocket? I mean they are such a strange group." said Ashley."Indeed. I mean they are complete opposites of Tad and Debra." said Bob.

The four then saw the Maiden which was a giant cliff."Wow. That is very impressive and she is very pretty." said Calem.He kept looking at the Maiden as Serena said,"You alright Calem?".He ignored her as Ashley said,"Don't worry Serena. We will get his attention once we head to the Summer Festival."."Dancing under the moonlight sounds awesome right now." said Bob."Yeah. It does especially dancing with the Maiden." said Calem.

The four got off the boat and Bob said,"Ah.The main land is so nice isn't it you guys?".He sat on the ground as Serena said,"Before we head to the festival, we should get a room at the Pokemon Center."."She is rich and Calem is paying." said Ashley.He ignored her as he kept staring at the cliff and Bob said,"Well, lets dragged him there to the cliff."."Why?" said the girls."To knock some sense into him." said Bob."Oh. But can we enjoy the festival first?" said Ashley."Of course." said Bob."Sweet." said Serena.

The three enjoyed the festival as Calem stared at the cliffside.The four were at the cliffside at nighttime as Calem return back to normal."Hey guys. When did we get here?" said Calem."What do you remember?" said Serena."Seeing the cliff from the boat. Did I miss the festival? And why does my wallet feel lighter?" said Calem.Bob whistled as Ashley said,"Who knows? I wonder why you were in a daze."."Maybe it was me. I mean you look like my lover." said a voice.

The maiden stood there as Bob said,"A ghost?!"."You talked to a giant Tentacruel and this is what shocked you?" said the three."Yep. Now let me see something." said Bob.He then pulled out a pair of Sliph Scope from his bag as Serena said,"Did your dad gave you that?"."Yep. He gave me it when I started my journey. It is a family heirloom. It should be able to detect ghost type Pokemon." said Bob.He put it on and he said,"Go! Find any nearby Ghost Pokemon. My aura was been detecting something strange since I arrived back on the mainland.".

Then the maiden turned into a shiny Gastly and it said,"You caught me. I should have expect nothing less from the trainer who made his Magickarp evolved into a quite powerful Gyarados thanks to his aura and connection to his Pokemon."."You mean Skull?" said Ashley."Correct Ashley. I know your names thanks to the rumors about you that I heard. As you can now doubt tell, I am very different from the Gastly that you find at Pokemon Tower. You can call me Garth. Lets talk," said Garth.

The four sat down on the ground as Garth said,"I was given the ability to shape shift myself and others. I can talking in your language due to my many years alive. I am strong and I would love to be the Pokemon of the boy is friends with the giant Tentacruel and a user of the Aura."."Okay." said Bob."You aren't going to ask him any more questions?" said Calem."Like why he possessed Calem?" said Serena."I am sorry about that Calem. I need to get Robert's attention and this is the best way that I could think of." said Garth.

Ashley smiled as she said,"It is fine. At least you aren't a bad Pokemon Garth. You are pretty nice."."I am actually a good Pokemon Ashley despite my childish attitude. So is that a yes?" said Garth.Bob then up a Pokeball as he went into the ball.Calem said,"So do you think the festival is still going on?"."Yes. The dance." said Bob."Okay. Lets go then." said Serena.She then grabbed Calem's hand and Ashley said,"You ready to go Bob?"."Right." said Bob.The two walked off holding hands.

While the four were dancing, under the moonlight, we are learning about Bob's newest Pokemon.Star knows the moves Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Tackle, Harden, Recover, Swift, Brine, Power Gem, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Protect, Rain Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Return, Rest, Sleep Talk, Scald, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Signal Beam.

Garth is known as the Gas Pokemon.Gastly is largely composed of gaseous matter.When exposed to be a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away.Groups of this Pokemon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.He knows the moves Lick, Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball, Hex, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Nightmare, Venoshock, Thunderbolt, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Protect, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Attract, Energy Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Explosion, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Giga Drain, and Thunder Punch.

Next time,
Bob and the others head to the Power Plant.Bob meets his rival who hates Bob for many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment