Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 55 Duels in Domino part 5 Ice vs Ojama and Earth vs Zodiac and Spellcaster


Hey guys.You should totally trust the What Classic Pokemon are You Quiz online.It is a really fun time and I am Mewtwo who is one of my favorite Pokemon excluding Swampert who is Number 1.You should also try the What's Your Spirit Pokemon Quiz too.I am a Charizard.It is on Playbuzz.com.I won't be giving Chazz back the Ojama Trio because I like the Trio and not Chazz.So they are staying with Holly no matter what happens.Anyway lets begin.Also we are off to save Amelia, Tessa, and Carrie.

Holly P.O.V
I was walking with Johnny and the Ojama Trio to the Aquarium.I was wearing a coat that Johnny bought me because it was snowing."So why is so cold? I mean I thought we were in Fall and I saw that it was 90 this morning!" I said."Maybe you should ask to wear something other than a skirt." said Johnny."He is right." said Yellow."But then we won't be able to see the girls legs!" said Green.Black hit his brother as I said,"So Johnny? Are you ready to save Amelia?"."Yeah." said Johnny.

We reached the Water Museum as we notice that the water was frozen and snow was everywhere at this place."Get close to me Holly." said Johnny.I got closer to him as I said,"How come you aren't cold?"."I lived in the mountains before I moved to Heartland. I am used to the cold." said Johnny.We walked in as we saw Frost standing there."Sup. Am I interrupting your date?" said Frost."Free her Frost!" yelled Johnny."Nah. I don't feel like it." said Frost.

Johnny went to go punch him when he fell into the big pool which was frozen."Johnny!" I said.I helped him out with the help of the Ojama Trio as he was shivering."Duel that freak of nature Holly." said Johnny.I stood there as Frost said,"Time to duel girl. Bring it on. You can't handled my ice deck Bitch!".I then activated my duel disk and I said,"Time to get your game on!".

The trio went into my deck as Frost said,"Cool guys first.".He drew a card and he said,"I summon Ice Knight in attack mode!".Then the frozen knight stood there as he said,"I end my turn with a facedown combo. Your move Blond.".Two cards appeared as I drew a card.I then said,"I summon Ojama Green in attack mode!".He stood there as Frost fell on the ground laughing."You use those weakling! That is really funny!" said Frost."Can it. I play the Equip Spell Ojama Sword!" I said.

Ojama Sword.Spell.Equip.This powerful blade gives an Ojama monster 2000 ATK and 1000 DEF points.Once the equipped monster is destroyed, you can add it back to your hand.

Then the sword appeared in his hand as he grew stronger."I attack! Ojama Slash!" I said.He ran toward her as Frost said,"Time to chill that freak out! I activate my facedown! Wicked Freeze! This stops your monster's attack and that freak lose half of its ATK!".He was frozen as he grew weaker."Sorry Holly. I failed." said Green."It is fine. I place down 2 facedowns to end my turn." I said.

Wicked Freeze.Trap.Normal.This stops your opponent's battle phase and the frozen monster lose half of its attack points.This card stays on the field once played.

Frost then drew a card and he said,"I send my Ice Knight to the grave to summon my homie of ice! Mobius the Frost Monarch!".He stood there as Frost said,"I play his special effect. I now destroy my other facedown and I don't mean Wicked Freeze plus your facedown on the right! Freeze Play!".I then saw that Negate Attack was destroyed as Frost said,"I just destroy Frozen Spears! For every card on our field, we take 500 life points as damage.".

Frozen Spears.Trap.Normal.This trap activates when it is destroyed.For every card on each duelist's field, the user lose 500 life points.

I then saw three spears made of ice head toward me and I lost 1500 life points.I then notice the ice around me was starting to break as Frost said,"You enjoying the entertainment? Once our life points reached 0, we fall into the icy water like your friend with that the tattoo.".I then notice a Dolphin coming out of the water.It was Bob's Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin and he said,"You got this Holly. I will make sure that Johnny gets his energy back.".

He went over to him and Frost said,"I hate to do this but wait I don't! Attack that Freak with Ice Lance!".I then said,"I activate my facedown! Ojama Healing Bath! This spells works like this! My monster doesn't get destroyed, I get the damage that I would have taken as extra life points, and you lose life points based on your monster's attack points!".Frost then saw that the ice around him was almost gone as the ice reform around me."Nice move miss!" said Green.

Ojama Healing Bath.Spell.Normal.If you are attacked, this card activated.This card works like this.You take the damage that you would have taken as extra life points, your monster is safe from destruction, and your opponent takes the attacking monster's ATK as damage to their life points.

Frost then grumbled as he said,"A good move. I am impressed with your skills Blonde! I end my turn with a facedown!".The card went down as I drew a card.I then said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed!".I then drew 2 cards and I had four cards.I then said,"I play Polymerization! I now fuse Ojama Green with Ojama Yellow to fusion summon Ojama Knight!".He stood there as Chester and Lola appeared on Frost's Field."Chester! Why is this place so cold?" said Lola."What? What about a grown taco?" said Chester.

"What are these dorks doing on our field? said Frost."I now play the field spell Ojama Country and the equip spell Ojama Sword! You know what Ojama Sword does but Ojama Country switches all ATK and DEF!" I said.The ice knight grew weaker and my monster grew stronger."Thank you my lady." said Knight."You are welcome. I now attack your monster! Ojama Slash! But first Dust Tornado!" I said."Right my Lady!" said Knight.He then rushed toward her as the facedown was destroy.The monarch was destroyed as Frost fell into the water.

I then got off the ice as it went back to normal.The snow melted as Aqua Dolphin said,"Your boyfriend is back to normal."."He isn't my boyfriend!" I said."I see." said Aqua."So where is Frost?" said Johnny.We then saw him being abducted by mirrors with two cards leaving his deck."Holly Oliver and Johnny. Please head to the skyscraper to see Bob lose." said a voice."Lets go guys." I said.We then left the aquarium and we headed toward the Skyscraper.

Narrator P.O.V
Syrus, Steve, and Danny reached the pier."Where are you Tessa?!" said Steve."Calm down man. I mean anger is bad for you bro." said a voice.The three then saw Neo-Spacian Grand Mole and Danny said,"Hey Mole. What are you doing digging under the city?"."Looking for someone working with the Society of Light Danny. Bob is sensing bad stuff." said Grand."Like what?" said Syrus.

The four felt the Earth shake as Syrus heard,"Time for you Prep kids to face the Master of Earth and a master Rap Star! T-Bone!".Danny then saw him standing on a rock in the middle of the ocean and Steve said,"So are you ready to give back Tessa and Carrie?!"."If you and the other pipsqueak duel me. I don't want to duel the red wearing prep or the mole." said T-Bone."Dang. I want to be the Rap King." said Danny.

The two stood on the pier along with T-Bone.Grand Mole and Danny stood on the sidelines as T-Bone said,"I will go first then the blue and then the red prep kid. Sound good bros?"."Fine. Just go." said the two.T-Bone drew a card and he said,"I now summon Mine Golem in attack mode!".He stood there and T-Bone said,"I now play the spell Guidance to Ore! I end my turn with a facedown! Your move Blue.".

Syrus said,"I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said,"I play the spell Double Summon and I summon Rapid-Fire Magician and this monster facedown.".The magician stood next to the facedown card and Syrus said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Steve.".Steve drew a card and he said,"I summon Greg and Mimi!".The two stood there as Steve said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move T-Bone!".

T-Bone drew a card as he said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed! This sweet spell lets us draw 2 cards from my deck!".He drew two cards as T-Bone said,"I now send my Mini Golem to the grave so I can summon Granmarg the Rock Monarch!".The monster stood there as Grand Mole said,"Guys. Watch out! This guys along with his brothers are out keeping us trapped in here.".

T-Bone said,"Thanks for the info loser. I now play Granmarg's special effect! I now send my facedown card to the grave!".Then he send the card to the grave as T-Bone said,"I just sent to the grave Dormant Volcano! You two prep kids get attack with 300 points of damage.".The two then lost 600 life points since Steve and Syrus were working together."We now get to add a Fire Attribute Monster from our deck to our hand." said T-Bone.

Syrus added a spellcaster and Steve added Luke the Lion to his hand.Syrus then said,"I now activate my trap! Magical Hats! This trap allows my monster to hide from your monster!".Then five hats appeared and the two spellcaster disappeared along with the two facedown card.They shuffled as T-Bone said,"I attack the hat on the far right! Destroy him!".The monster then destroy that hat which was the card Spellbinding Circle making the Rock monster go in defense mode.T-Bone said,"I now activate my Guidance to Ore spell card bring out another Mine Golem in defense mode!".

The monster return as T-Bone said,"I end my turn with two facedown.".The five hats were gone as Syrus's two monster and a facedown.Two cards then appeared as Syrus drew a card.He then said,"I now send my facedown monster to summon Chaos Command Magician!".He stood there and Syrus said,"I activate my facedown! Magical Draw. I now get to draw cards based on the combined level of my spellcasters! I count 10!".

Magical Draw.Spell.Normal.You can draw a card for all of your spellcaster levels.EX if you had a level 4 and 4 spellcasters, you get 8 cards.

Syrus drew 10 cards and he said,"I play The Helpful Friend, Demonic Summon, and Heroic Entrance. I now special summon Dark Magician of Chaos and Dark Magician Girl from my deck! I now special summon from my hand Dark Magician!".The three stood there with Rapid-Fire Magician which used his special effect to inflict 1200 points of damage thanks to The Helpful Friend, Demonic Summon, Heroic Entrance, and Magical Draw.

Syrus said,"I now attack with Dark Magician! Destroy Granmarg with Dark Magic Attack!".He destroy the monster while Syrus said,"Attack Dark Magician of Chaos! Destroy Mine Golem!".Syrus then lost 500 life points as Syrus said,"That doesn't matter! Attack him Donna!".She then made T-Bone lose 2000 life points as Syrus said,"I now play Dust Tornado and Mystical Space Typhoon!".The two destroy the facedown as Syrus said,"I end my turn with two facedown. Finish him off Steve.".

Steve drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Heroic Entrance! This allows me to special summon Luke to my field!".He stood there and then he gained 3200 ATK and DEF.Steve then drew 8 cards and then he said,"I just drew two Zodiac Monster! Lets go Ariel and Ted!".The two stood there as Ted said,"Lets crush him Steve."."Indeed." said Ariel."I now send Greg and Mimi to the grave so I can summon Craig the Goat!" said Steve.

Craig the Goat.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Beast Warrior/Effect.He was once a proud and noble Zodiac Monster but he was captured by a evil man.He fought against his brother and sister without any clue on any idea on who he is fighting.He was free after Luke knocked some sense into the goat.He joined up with them and he and them are friends once again.He can let you special summon one to the field.

The a human like goat stood there next to Luke and Ted with the same suit as the men."I now activate his special effect. I now special summon Simon the Archer!" said Steve.He stood there next to Ted and then Steve said,"I now play my other facedown! Zodiac Weapon! I now can get to equip Luke the Lion with the Fire and Light Sword, Craig gets the Spear of Ice, Ariel gets the Cannon of Water, Ted the Ax of Earth, and Simon the Bows of Lighting!".

Zodiac Weapon.Spell.Normal.You can special summon the 12 weapons of Greg which is the Knife of Fire, Mimi which is the Knife of Ice, Simon which is the Bow of Lighting, Luke which is the Fire and Light Sword, Ted which is the Ax of Earth, Ariel which is the Cannon of Water, Craig which is the Spear of Ice, Salvador which is the Blasters of Sand, April which is the Shield of Earth, Peter which is the Sword of Water, Piper which is the Blaster of Water, Chad the Scythes of Ice and Wind, and Violet the Whip of Elements.You can special summon a weapon if that monster is on the field.
Fire Sword and Light Sword.Spell.Equip.These weapons belongs to Luke the Lion.These blades of Fire and Light give him 1000 ATK and DEF points plus an extra attack for each Zodiac Monster in the grave.
Spear of Ice.Spell.Equip.This weapon belong to Craig the Goat.The spear made out of Ice give him 1000 ATK and DEF points plus an extra attack for each Zodiac Monster in the grave.
Cannon of Water.Spell.Equip.This weapon belong to Ariel the Mermaid.The cannon made of Water gives her 1000 ATK and DEF points plus an extra attack for each Zodiac Monster in the grave.
Ax of Earth.Spell.Equip.This weapon belong to Ted the Bull.The spear made of the Earth give him 1000 ATK and DEF points plus an extra attack for each Zodiac Monster in the grave. 
Bows of Lighting.Spell.Equip.This weapon belong to Simon the Archer.The bow made out of Lighting gives him 1000 ATK and DEF points plus an extra attack for each Zodiac Monster in the grave.

The five then gained weapons and then Steve said,"Destroy him! Also Simon's effect still works.".The five then attack as T-Bone then took 70100 points of damage.Danny said,"That is like a Bob finish right Grand?"."Yep. Look at T-Bone." said Grand.The three then noticed T-Bone being taken by mirrors as they heard a voice,"Danny, Syrus, and Steve. Head to the Skyscraper to see Bob lose!"."Lets go! Senpai needs our help!" said Steve."Right." said Danny and Steve.The three ran as the mole dig underground to meet them there.

Next time,
Alexis face off the Mistress of Wind and Bob faces of against Bo with his friends in danger.Will we learn more about Bo and will Bob go all out on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment