Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 7 Bob vs Gary! Round 1!


A/N:Time to begin with Gym Battle number 2 or so it seems.This have Misty wearing her Pokemon Origin design and she is 10 because I am not a fan of her Anime model.I blame the internet mainly for this decision on my behalf.I mean the internet runs childhoods like nothing else.Pokemon will be speaking in italics.

Narrator P.O.V
Buzz, Toni, Moka, Charmander, Flora, Abra aka Brian, and Rogue were training for the battle against Misty Waterflower.The seven wanted to make their trainer happy.Nearby, Bob was reading his book on Aura with the egg sitting on his lap.Bob was also thinking of strategies for the gym battle and it was tiring because using aura."Charmander?" said Charmander.Bob saw him worried about him and Bob said,"Don't worry. I am fine.".

He put the book down and he said,"Everyone come over here.".The seven Pokemon came over to Bob and Buzz said,"Beedrill?"."I am going to increase the aura around you so that you guys can be here by Ashley or Serena." said Bob."Froakie." said Rogue."Don't worry so much about this Rogue. I have been increasing my aura more lately. Heck, I have been able to project my aura better." said Bob."Nidoran." said Toni."Don't worry. I got this." said Bob.

His eyes glowed a bright blue and then Buzz said,"I feel different. I mean the aura has increased."."I can understand you Buzz." said Bob."Sweetness. Time to tell my real feeling toward Serena's poke puffs which are amazing by the way." said Flora."I thought Bob put you a diet fatty. I mean Bob doesn't like girls who more than planet Earth." said Moka."Be nice to each other or I will use my powers to mess with you." said Brian.

Bob started smiling as the egg shook in joy."You see egg. This is going to be family. They are all going to be good big brothers and sisters." said Bob."And you will be a good father." said Shawn.Bob then saw him standing there and he said,"Hey man. I thought you would be sleeping."."I would but I had a feeling that you would be still awake. Why are you?" said Shawn."My Pokemon woke me up. They want to train some more. I mean my team is like my family," said Bob.

Shawn sat next to Bob and he said,"That makes sense. So what Pokemon do you think is in that egg?"."I think a ancient Pokemon like one that hasn't been discovered yet."  said Bob."I see. Bob, you are a very impressive trainer. You might be able to beat me." said Shawn."No way! I mean you are the Shawn! I mean you defeat both Misty and Brock with my kind and then he evolved to Charmeleon!" said Ace.

Shawn looked at him and Shawn said,"Since when have I been able to hear your Pokemon?"."I increase their aura. Now everyone can understand them just I can. So I don't seem crazy." said Bob."I see. You better get some sleep." said Shawn."Right! Return everyone!" said Bob.The seven were returned as Bob said,"Lets go."."Right Shawn." said Bob.

The next morning, Ashley was feeding her Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Clefairy their breakfast which was made by Bob the day before."Good morning Ashley." said Sonia.She stood there and Ashley said,"Good morning Sonia.".Sonia sat next to Ashley and she said,"So are you ready to see your boyfriend battle?".Ashley said with a small blush,"He isn't my boyfriend."."I know that but I remember that one time where we told each other our crushes." said Sonia.

Ashley said,"I thought you forgot about that."."I never forget. I mean I still have a crush on Shawn who is far less emotionless than your brother." said Sonia."Yeah but Bob is so dense." said Ashley."Actually he isn't. I mean Bob was taught how to express his emotions when it comes to girls." said Sonia."I will keep that in mind but you don't have Serena to deal with. She is a nice person but her obvious crush on Bob is well obvious." said Ashley."You can do it. We better stop talking. I hear Bob. You better claim him before Serena steals him away from you." said Sonia.

Bob stood there with Shawn holding the egg and Serena."Are you alright Bob?" said Serena."Yep. Just a little tired." said Bob.He yawned as Sonia said,"So are you ready for your battle against Misty?"."Yeah. We have a plan for dealing with Water." said Bob."I did so can you." said Shawn."Right. You guys ready to go?" said Ashley.Serena's stomach growled as Bob said,"After Breakfast right?"."Yeah." said the group."I get started." said Bob.He headed toward the kitchen as his friends followed him.

The five stood outside of the Gym and Bob said,"So this is the Cerulean City Gym? This looks like an Aquarium.".There was a huge line as Shawn said,"Yes. The Gym Leader sisters are very interesting."."You can say that again." said Sonia."You guys been here before?" said Serena.The five were in line as Ashley said,"Yeah. They already got their badge."."I see. So did you help Bob with some of his strategies?" said Serena."Somewhat. Prepare for an awesome water show." said the two."K." said Bob.

The five were in the stands and Bob heard,"Well if it isn't Bobby Boy.".Bob then saw Gary Oak standing there.He had spiky Mahogany hair, black eyes, and a really cocky smirk."What do you want Gary? We are trying to relax." said Ashley."Chill Ashley. I saw your brother. He is still weak." said Gary."And you are still annoying." said Bob."What did you say about me?" said Gary.He was hit by Shawn who gave him the death stare.Gary sat down said Serena said,"I am learning a lot.".

The show was over as Bob saw four girls taking to each other.One had dark blue hair, one had pink hair, one had blond hair, and one had orange hair."I am going to guess that the orange hair girl is Misty." said Bob."Correct. She is 14." said Shawn."Really? I am so going to challenge her first." said Gary."But Bob arrived here first." said Serena."."So? Bobby always snoozing and losing." said Gary.He ran down there as Sonia said,"Still the same old Gary.".

The five stood there as Bob learned that the dark blue hair girl is Violet, the pink hair girl is Lily, and the blond is Daisy.They blew off Gary and Daisy said,"Shawn? I thought you would have left for Vermilion City by now."."I came here to cheer on my friend. Bob is here to challenge you to the gym." said Shawn.Bob said,"Hi. It is going to be good to battle you."."I am so sorry Bob but we have a problem." said Misty."What is it?" said Sonia.

Lily said,"We have a slew of trainers lately and our Pokemon are tired."."What?! Are you serious?" said Gary."Wow. That sucks. I guess I can wait." said Bob."That is very mature of you Bobby." said Violet."No!" said Gary.Everyone looked at him and he said,"I came here looking for the badge and I will win it."."Is he always like that?" said the Cerulean sisters and Serena."Yes." said Ashley, Shawn, and Sonia."Cool off." said Bob.

He pushed Gary into the pool and Misty said,"I have an idea."."What is it?" said Gary."You two will battle each other. The winner will get the badge and the loser will try again at a later time." said Misty."Sounds like fun." said Violet and Lily."Yeah. We get to see Bob battle." said Sonia."Sure. I'm game." said Bob."You are going down Bobby." said Gary.

Bob saw his friends and Misty's sister along with his egg in the stands."Stop daydreaming. You are going to lose." said Gary.Bob said,"Didn't I win our practice matches?"."Can it!" said Gary."This will be an 3 on 3 Pokemon Battle between Gary Oak and Bob Yagami. Each trainer is allowed three Pokemon and begin." said Misty."Go Nidorino!" said Gary.

Shawn pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Nidorino, the Poison Pin Pokemon. Nidorino has a horn that is harder than a diamond. If it senses a hostile presence, all the barbs on its back bristle up at once, and it challenges the foe with all its might. This Pokemon is Male."."Wow. That one looks strong." said Lily."Nah. You should see Toni in action." said Serena."Go Toni!" said Bob.She stood there as Misty said,"Nidorino vs Toni! Begin!".

"Fury Attack!" said Gary."Dodge it and use Ice Beam to freeze the water! Sorry Misty!" said Bob.She then froze the water as Gary said,"This is going to be easy! Super Fang!".The Pokemon then broke the ice and he fell into the water.Bob then said,"Thunderbolt!".She then shocked him.Thanks to water not being a fan of electricity, he was out cold."Winner Toni!" said Misty.

She then started to glow as Bob said,"Yes!".Then a bigger version stood there and she said,"Bob. I feel stronger for some reason. I am so happy!".She then tackled him in joy as Bob's Pokedex then scanned her,"Nidorina, the Poison Pin Pokemon. When Nidorina are with their friends or family, they keep their barbs tucked away to prevent hurting each other. This Pokemon appears to become nervous if separated from the others. She learned the moves Blizzard, Thunder, Super Fang, Pursuit, and Sucker Punch.".

Bob return her as Gary said,"You got so lucky! Go Spearow!".Then a very angry bird appeared in the air as Sonia's Pokedex scanned,"Spearow, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. Spearow has a very loud cry that can be heard over half a mile away. If its high, keening cry is heard echoing all around, it is a sign that they are warning each other of danger. This Pokemon is Male."."Okay. Go Moka!" said Bob.She stood there as Misty said,"Begin!".

"Peck her!" said Gary."Dodge and then Steel Wing!" said Bob.She then slammed him into the ground as Gary said,"Double Team and Aerial Ace!"."Swift!" said Bob.She fired out stars which distracted Spearow and then Bob said,"Sludge Bomb.".He was covered with sludge as Spearow fell into the water.The poison was gone as Bob said,"Steel Wing!".She then hit Spearow knocking him out."Winner Moka!" said Misty.

Moka bit Bob's neck as she said,"Your blood is good Bob. I love that part of you due to that amazing aura.".Bob then return her as Gary said,"You let your Pokemon do that to you Bob? I mean it is so weird which is creepy. I mean you?"."Yeah. So? I am not dead." said Bob."Whatever Freakzoid. Go Squirtle!" said Gary.The turtle stood there and Bob said,"Go Charmander!".

He stood there and Bob's Pokedex scanned Charmander's moves,"He knows Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Focus Punch, Ember, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Ancient Power, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Dig, Incinerate, Will-O-Wisp, Overheat, Flame Charge, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Hone Claws, Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Dragon Rage, Flame Burst, Inferno, Flamethrower, and Fire Pledge."

Misty said,"Begin! Squirtle vs Charmander!".Bob said,"Lets start things off with Flamethrower!".He then fired out the attack as Gary said,"Go under the water Squirtle!".He jumped in the water and Bob said,"Lets go with Rock Slide!".Several rocks went into the pool causing a huge amount of water to come out."Get back Smoke!" said Bob.He then ran back as Squirtle stood there scared."Dragon Pulse!" said Bob.He then fired the attack and it knocked out Squirtle."Winner Bob!" said Misty.

Charmander took a sigh of relief and then Toni plus Moka came out to graduated with their trainer.Gary said,"Next time, you won't be so lucky.".He ran off as Misty said,"What a sore loser. Here you go Bob. The Cascade Badge.".Bob held the badge and he said,"Thank you Misty.".He placed it in his badge case and Bob said,"You three were awesome.".The three then tackled him as Bob smiled.

Shawn and Sonia were outside of the Pokemon Center with Ashley and Bob."Man. It sucks that we can't see each other again. It was fun hanging out with each other." said Ashley."Don't worry Ashley. We are going to meet up in Celadon City." said Shawn."Wait why?" said Bob."Your birthday smart one. I mean we are going to be there for it." said Sonia.Bob then said,"I totally forgot!"."How do you forget your birthday?" said Sonia."It is Bob Sonia." said Shawn."Yeah." said Sonia.

Bob said,"Well, I hope we can have a battle there."."Yes. I would like that. Goodbye Bob." said Shawn.He walked off as Sonia said,"See you two later! Don't forget what I said.".Ashley was silent as Bob said,"So what did she mean by that?"."Oh nothing. Aren't you going to tell your Pokemon about your birthday?" said Ashley.He was gone as Ashley said,"I hope I can.".

"What?!" said the seven Pokemon."I didn't forget about your birthday Bob. I still can't believe that you forgot." said Serena.The three trainers were eating Dinner as their Pokemon were eating nearby.Serena had Geodude, Doduo, Jigglypuff, and Poliwag."Yeah. I guess starting my journey got my brain thinking of other stuff." said Bob."Don't worry. We will celebrate it there." said Ashley."Yeah. I can't wait till then!" said the Pokemon.Bob smiled as he looked at his two badges."I hope I am making your proud dad." said Bob.

Next time,
Bob faces off against a huge jerk and he show a spoiled girl the power of Magikarp.

No comments:

Post a Comment