Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Power Guild Episode 12 Heroes vs Leon's Team


A/N:Time to learn more about Leon and Kurt's relationship plus the end of this dam island.Yeah, I am not a fan of this arc.It is actually my least favorite arc in Fairy Tail history because the newer ones do some much better to the story and characters.We learn about Gray who if you don't know by now, he is EVIL!.We learn why very soon.Also Hyperos and his evolution attacks and spells are going to be his attacks in Pokemon Journey and vice versa.Sorry that I forgot about Estrasum killing Kurt's brother or did he?!

Allison walked into where the Heroes Wizards were staying.She then saw a thought projection of Bob with a tied up Scampers, Spike, and Kurt."Hey Bob. You must be on recon right?" said Allison."Yes. I am. I wish I could be with you guys but I would rather keep an eye on Leon and his friend." said Bob.Stella, Julie, and Nick were relaxing as Kurt said,"Why are we the only ones tied up?!"."I know that it was yours two idea and Scampers is tied because he should have stopped you." said Bob.

"Sorry boss." said Scampers."So are in trouble?" said Stella."Nah Stella. You and Allison are going to be fine. I mean the master is pretty nice. Just tell him and he will be fine. Kurt not so much." said Nick."He is right. Spike will get off with a warning since he is new but Kurt is another story." said Julie."So Bob? When are we going after Leon?!" said Spike."Soon. We are going to wait till morning." said Bob.

Kurt said,"I want to fight Leon! I need to knock some sense into him before he kills Jo!"."Huh? I thought she died saving you and Leon 9 years ago." said Scampers."You are right Scampers. Isn't Okoepralt Jo Kurt?" said Nick."Yes. How did you know that?" said Kurt."I learn things on my travels." said Nick."You are so smart." said Spike."So does Leon know about that?" said Stella."I promised Jo that I won't tell him. It was our little secret." said Kurt.

Allison freed the three as she said,"You will have to tell him. It is the only one that he will have closure."."She is right Kurt." said Julie."I will. I'm going to bed." said Kurt.He walked toward his room as the others excluding Scampers and Allison stayed with Bob."Are you alright there Bob?" said Allison."Yeah. I just can't make any sounds." said Bob."Don't worry. We will be there tomorrow." said Scampers."I know. I wish a good night sleep." said Bob.

The next morning inside of the temple, Bob was inside of the temple.The Okoepralt was almost gone freeing Estrasum from his prison.Bob said,"Time to move this pyramid! Titan Shake!".He then shifted the Temple and he took a deep breath."It is a good thing that both Leon and Casey are gone. I need to recharge." thought Bob.Bob then sense a womanly presence and he followed it.

In the forest nearby the temple, Kurt, Spike, Scampers, Allison, Julie, Nick, and Stella saw the temple move on its around."Is that Bob's work?" said Stella."Yeah. That is one of Bob's spells knows as the Titan Shake. It is strong and it can shake the Earth Stella." said Scampers."It is really strong." said Julie."Right. It is a spell that makes anyone fear it." said Allison.

Kurt then saw several wizards running toward them and he said,"We have incoming."."Sand Catapult! Defeat Leon for us!" said Nick.Kurt then flew in the air as the cult said in unison,"We won't let you wizards from the Guild stop Master Leon!"."Bazooka Shot!" said Julie.She fired her gun as Stella said,"Gravity Increase X1000!".They were trapped on the ground as Spike said,"Titan Stomp!".

He then crushed them as Allison said,"Spear Capture!".The wizard were trapped to the ground by spears as Nick said,"So why are you guys working with Leon? I mean he is going to kill his master."."He is?" said a wizard."I don't think he knew Nick." said Scampers."Yes. I had a feeling about that strange substance that Leon called Okoepralt surrounding the demon." said a older voice."How about you reveal yourself? Maybe we can help you out." said Allison.

Then the group saw that they were your normal wizards."All of us saw the demon killed our loved ones and we want revenge on the demon. The boy Leon promise us vengeance on the demon if we use the Beam of Light to free the demon so we can kill us." said an old man."So does Beam of Light have any effect on humans?" said Stella."No. Why?" said the old man."Oh nothing. So lets say we destroy the moon, will if go back to being its normal color." said Spike.

"Um yes?" said the old man."We need to find Bob and tell him the good news." said Julie."How about Allison and Stella go find him? Scampers will go with Spike to find Kurt." said Nick."What about you two?" said Allison."We are going to take these people back to the mainland." said Julie.The two lead the wizards toward the city as Stella said,"Ready?"."Yeah. Lets go!" said Allison.The four ran off.

Kurt landed and he said,"Ouch.".He sat down on the floor as he remember a past memory.It was the day that he went to go challenge Estrasum who killed his mother and father.He stood in front of the Demon who was eating a building.He was about to use a spell but he was grabbed by Jo."What were you thinking idiot!?!!!! You couldn't have beaten Estrasum! You are just learning how to use Passion Magic!" yelled Jo."I want to avenge my parents!" yelled Kurt.

She slapped him and she said,"Don't you get it! We are your family! Me, you, and Leon! If I lost you, what kind of mother would I be if I let my son die?!".Kurt was quiet as Leon said,"I got this.".He was about to cast the spell Passion Shell which will kill him.Jo then kicked him out cold as Jo said,"Kurt. Don't tell Leon about the spell. He will know that I died but the truth is, I am still alive thanks to me being Okoepralt.".She cast the spell and she thought,"I can come back but only with the healing magic Gaia. I hope you two grow up to be handsome young men.".

She then turned into Okoepralt as the demon was trapped.Kurt then held Leon and he said,"I will make you proud of me Jo. I promise.".He then carried Leon to an empty house as Kurt headed toward the west to join a Guild.Jo always talked about a Guild and he was determined to get stronger, keep Jo alive with that, and make friends that he will treated as family.Heroes did that.

Kurt then saw Scampers with Spike,"Kurt? Are you okay?" said the two.Kurt stood up as he said,"Yeah. I am fine."."So why are you just sitting there?" said Spike."I am remembering something. Scampers? Can you find Leon?" said Kurt."Yep. You got the second best nose in Heroes. My nose is under Bob's in power but we can find Leon." said Scampers."Then lets go." said Kurt.The three ran toward a cave near Estrasum's location.

Leon stood in a cave looking at the demon whose prison was almost gone."I knew that you were coming back to face me Kurt!" said Leon.Kurt stood there with Scampers and Spike as he said,"Go protect the village. Time to teach my bro a lesson.".The two were gone as Leon said,"You could never beat me as kids Kurt. Do you think you can beat me now?"."I do because I joined a guild with my family." said Kurt."What do you mean by that Kurt?" said Leon.

Kurt said,"I have trained with Bob, Allison, Scampers, Spike, Stella, Ax, X, Myra, Norman, Jade, Julie, Nick, Fate, Tanya, Jason, Victor, Fred, Wayne, and Eric to get stronger here in the Guild. I have battled every person with the idea of getting stronger. I will treat like I do everyone else Leon. We may have been friends in the past but now, we are rivals! Passion Punch!".

Kurt then punched Leon like crazy into the cave near the demon."Why can't I use my magic?!" said Leon."I fought against people who take away my magic! I learn how to do it myself! Hydro Storm!" said Kurt.Leon was blasted with Water as Kurt said,"Static.".Leon was then shocked due to him being covered in lots of water.

Kurt stood over the defeated Leon and Leon said,"Finish me off Kurt. At my level, I won't be able to defeat the demon.".Kurt smiled as he said,"You should join a Guild Leon. You will get stronger. I promise you on that. We better get going. Bob is going to wreck this place. Trust me man, don't get the Wizard Saint mad. We won't tell anyone about this if you do.".The two Passion Wizards left the cave.

Meanwhile, Bob saw Casey casting Beam of Light by himself.Bob whispered,"Light Sword.".He made a sword with the powers of Light in it as Casey said,"I know that you are here Robert. Now come out and face me like a man.".Bob stood there as Casey said,"So are you here to stop me from freeing Estrasum from his imprisonment? Or is it killing Jo who is still alive?"."You know about it too?" said Bob.

Casey said with a smirk on his face,"I am not Leon's henchman or should I say Henchwoman? You knew that fact when you followed me here or when you came to the Magic council.".He turned into Anna who had dark purple hair as Bob heard from two girls,"Anna?! What are you doing here?!".Bob then saw Allison and Stella as Anna said,"I was hoping to see you all at a later time but I must be off.".

She was gone as Bob said,"So what are you two doing here?"."We were making sure that you didn't destroy the island." said Stella."Um thanks?" said Bob."So do you know about the moon?" said Allison."Yeah. You guys get to the village and destroy the island. I need to do something. Peace out." said Bob.He then jumped into the Beam of Light as Stella said,"Is he going to be alright?"."He is made of Lighting. We better get to the village." said Allison.The two were gone.

In the village, Kurt saw Tina, Adrian, Terry, and Lynette tied up in sand thanks to Nick who was standing with Scampers, Spike, and Julie."They tried to attack the village. We stopped them." said Julie."I see." said Kurt.Terry said,"Master Leon! You were defeated?"."Yeah. You are super strong. You were going to defeat Estrasum!" said Adrian."I lost to my rival Leon. I am sorry for the trouble I caused you all." said Leon."You didn't cause us any trouble to us." said Tina."What good friends." said Nick.

Brad stood there with Stella and Allison as he said,"What about the moon?!".The purple moon was there as Julie said,"We need to get up there plus we need two strong attacks."."Me and Scampers can fly up two wizards while everyone else will attack the ground!" said Spike."I'm going!" said Kurt."I will go as well if you will have me." said Leon."Okay." said Scampers.

The two flew up into the air as Kurt said,"Ready Leon?!"."Yeah." said Leon.The two then said,"Lets go with Passion Explosion!"."Titan Smash!" said Spike."Thunder Crash!" said Scampers."Sword Tornado!" said Allison."Open the gate of the Lion! Luke! Lighting Blast!" said Stella.The attacks combined destroying the moon.

Bob stood there on the Okoepralt shell as Bob said,"I hope this works! Gaia Heal!".He then made the shell glow as Bob thought,"I hope this works. Kurt and Leon need their mother.".Bob then jumped off the shell as the demon was free and getting his energy back.Jo was resting nearby him.She had short dark purple hair, brown eyes, and she looked very pretty with her light brown jacket covering up her pink top, jeans, and fashionable boots.Bob noticed that the demon was looking directly at him.

Bob moved Jo to a safe area and then he said,"I knew that Jo couldn't have defeated you. She is a strong wizard don't get me wrong but you are stronger than that. So lets go big guy!".Bob then dodge the demon punch as Bob said,"Supernova Blast!".He fired out a huge ball of fire out of his hands and it burned the demon."Alright! Time to call upon my fastest sword!" said Bob.Bob then made a thin sword appeared and he said,"Lighting Slashes!".

He then cut Estrasum into pieces as he saw that the demon's energy is lower than it were was.The demon turned into ash as Bob said,"I hope I helped those poor people.".Jo stood up as she said,"Where am I?"."8 years into the future." said Bob.Jo looked at Bob as she said,"I heard about you. You are Bob."."Thanks. I heard about you too." said Bob.

Jo noticed that she was alive in her human body as she said,"You used Gaia Magic?"."Yeah. I couldn't see Leon or Kurt lose their mom for almost 10 years. I know what this is like and seeing my best friend go through that pain, it sucks." said Bob.She hugged him as she said,"Is he in a Guild?"."Yeah. Do you want to go see him?" said Bob."Yes." said Jo.The two left the cave.

Allison and Stella were looking over Kurt and Leon.The two used a lot of their magic and they were tired.Leon's followers went back to the mainland along with Julie and Kurt as the village was really happy.They learned that the moon was effecting their memory due to the fact that they were demons for the very start.They thanked the Guild as they gave them the reward money of 10 million coins."So Stella? Do you think Bob is alive?" said Allison."Yeah. I thought you would too." said Stella.

Allison said,"After Julie and Nick told me why Bob came here, I hope he didn't die just to be with his folks."."Bob would never do that! He loves Heroes and he wouldn't do that to the master!" said Stella."Can you two please be quiet?" said Leon.He and Kurt were awake as Kurt said,"Man. That was so cool. Where is Spike and Scampers?"."They went to get some food for us." said Allison."Ah." said the two.Spike came back and he said,"You two need to get outside now!".

The four wizard saw Bob with a woman resting on him."Jo?!" said the two boys.They ran toward her and she said,"Hey you two. Wow you two grew up to be handsome young men."."How is she alive Bob?" said Leon."I used Gaia Magic. It is a rare magic and I learned it so that you three can be reunited." said Bob."Thank you so dam much Bob!" said Kurt through his tears

The three shared a tender moment as Scampers said,"So what about the reward?"."Oh. That is going to me, Nick, and Julie. You five disobeyed Guild Rules." said Bob."Sorry Bob." said the five."You five did well. So Jo and Leon? Do you want to join Heroes? Ax wouldn't mind at all." said Bob."If you will have me." said Jo."I'm not. I will join a Guild. I promise that we will meet again Kurt." said Leon."Yeah." said Kurt.The two shook hands as Bob thought,"I better not tell Jo that her daughter tried to kill her.".

Next time,
Body Swapping!

Kurt losing his family 6 years old
Kurt losing Jo 8-9 years old
Kurt joining Heroes 10 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment