Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 6 Heroes vs Shadowblade part 2 Battle on the Train!


Lets begin already.I mean last time we met the little girl Ana who can use the powerful, dangerous, rare, and deadly Negate Magic.To explain this magic, it negates magic so Wizards are easy to take care of so the Bael League can use this to their advantage.You see this is like my Yugioh Stories in a way.It start as a fan creation but it becomes its own thing over time.Also Daylight Savings Time is here.I don't get it my self but it is good for some of you.Kurt's magic is based off all of the custom Yugioh cards.

Bob stood there with Ana gripping his hand.The two were at the train station waiting for the others to get seats on the trains because getting to Tita is going take a long time."Are you alright?" said Bob."I am worried that they will find me Bobby. I mean I could cause the world's destruction." said Ana."Don't you dare think that Ana! You won't. I mean when I was your age, they said the same thing about me. I mean you shouldn't let people say things about you." said Bob."Okay. Hey Bob. Do you think I could be a wizard of Heroes too?" said Ana.

Bob then got down to her level and he said,"Yep. I just know you would make a awesome wizard when you are older so when you are older. Join Heroes and we will welcome you with open arms. I promise Ana. We in Heroes are like on big family."."Hey!" said Scampers.He floated over to them and Ana said,"Are we ready to go flying kitty?"."Yeah. Can't you tell her to call me my real name?" said Scampers."Nah Scampers. Ana likes you calling you that. It is like a nickname." said Bob.

The flying cat plus Bob and Ana then flew over to the girls who had a passed out Kurt."You knocked him out cold Stella? Wow. I am impressed. I thought Scampers or me would have to do it.." said Bob."I didn't Bob! Allison did." said Stella."Yep. I mean he was going to be in more pain on the ride if I didn't do it." said Allison."Will Kurt be okay?" said Ana."Yeah. He has survived far worst Ana. Lets get going." said Bob.

The four then got on the train as they were being watched.It was the five members of the Demon Five who were watching them.The Wielder of Monster Magic Renee had blond hair which was wild and you could see her ears sticking out, she had blue eyes, and she looked like a wild girl wearing a white tank top plus shorts and she was barefoot.The Wielder of Duplication and Weapon Magic Jacob had gelled green hair, brown eyes, and a blue t-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.These two are actually the normal ones compared to the other three.

The Wielder of Acid Magic Bryan who look your stereotypical punk with a really big pompadour and he had black hair, purple eyes, and he has holding a bottle of alcohol.The Elemental Magic clown Ringo who looked like a clown who had rainbow hair, a rainbow suit, and he had a huge smile on his face.The Bitch Tonya is very well endowed.She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and she use a special type of magic which you'll see later.

"So why are we attacking those wizards who destroy our base here in this town?" said Jacob."Yeah. They had such cute girls with them. I don't mean the little one." said Ringo."I thought you were into that kind of stuff Ringo." said Renee."So are you excited Tonya-Chan? I mean we get to see Bobby Chan again. I recognize that handsome young boy again." said Bryan.He had a huge smile on his face when thinking of Bob.

Tonya said,"That boy and his friends will see that being in a Legal Guild is wrong."."Yeah. I mean why would you stop the love of the same gender?" said Bryan."You have problems." said Renee and Jacob."Nah. That makes him our Bryan." said Ringo."Yeah. Lets get going. Make us disguise Jacob. We don't need Bob finding us out using that demonic senses of his." said Tonya."Right. Changing us now!" said Jacob.The five were disguised as either employees or passengers and they were ready to strike.

Bob was sitting on the train keeping a close eye on Ana who was playing cards with Scampers."Bob. Are your senses going off?" said Stella."Not yet but knowing that b word. She is bounded to strike along with the others." said Allison."Right." said Bob.Bob then looked out the window and he said,"We are over the large canyon in Meca. So make sure that Kurt doesn't fall in."."Gotcha." said the two girls.

The train then stopped along with time as Kurt stood up."We are finished?" said Kurt."No. Get ready for a fight. Scampers get Ana out of here now. We need to get off this train now." said Bob.The five got off the train as it was moved to the other side of the canyon."I guess we really can't hid our self from the demons." said a voice.Bob then saw Bryan, Jacob, Renee, and Ringo standing there.

Scampers then flew away with Ana."Wow. I guess I get to test my true strength!" said Kurt.He then said,"I call upon Soul Dragon! Soul Blast!".He then fired a huge blast of magical energy out of his hand and it caused the bridge to fall apart."Too slow! Acid Explosion!" said Bryan.The four then dodged Acid who burned the ground to pretty much nothing.

The four stood there as Jacob said,"I got the boy who fired that Soul Blast. He interested me."."You got yourself a rival." said Kurt.The two then gained a fire around them as Renee said,"I guess you are mine Weapons Queen!"."Yeah. I always wanted to eat Monster meat." said Allison."Yeah. I guess you are my opponent Sliver Haired Girl." said Ringo."Yep." said Stella.Bryan then said,"I guess you are mine Bobby Chan."."Great. I get the scary one." said Bob.He then thought,"Keep her safe Scampers.".

Jacob then said,"Sword of Death!".He held a sword in his hand as he rushed toward Kurt who said,"Go Ninja Hiro!".He ran off into the forest as Jacob rushed after him.Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Archer! Simon!".The archer stood there and Ringo said,"You are a cute Spirit Wizard aren't you? Time for my Circus of the Elements attack!"."Ready?" said Simon."Yeah. Arrow Rainbow!" said Simon.

The arrows then blocked the elements as the two fought like crazy somewhere in the forest.Renee said,"I now summon the Kraken and Hydra!".The two monsters appeared as Allison said,"Hyper Swords!".She held two swords and she rushed toward the monsters and then she said,"Tornado of Swords!".She then started spinning around causing the monsters to be cut up into pieces."You are strong. Lets go." said Renee.

Bryan was staring at Bob with hearts and Bob said,"I don't swing that way."."I don't swing that way either Bobby Chan but I love your magical power. It makes all the girls flock to you. I will steal it and make all the girls love me." said Bryan."Um. Why don't you cut your hair then?" said Bob."Now why would I do that? I mean it makes me." said Bryan."I see. Lets go already." said Bob."Okay! Acid Explosion!" said Bryan.

Back in the forest, Kurt dodged several swords trying to cut him up."They are nothing compared to Allison's swords Jacob! She tried to cut me into pieces when we were little!" said Kurt.He then saw a hot girl standing there.He ran up to her and he said,"What are you doing out here in the woods?"."Sucker." said Jacob.The girl knocked him down as she turned into a bear.The bear walked off into the woods knowing the damage that will come

Jacob stood there and Kurt said,"Really man? What kind of man are you?"."Not your type of man. I thought Bryan was bad with that kind of stuff. Inferno Swords!" said Jacob.Kurt dodged the fiery sword using his spirit Hyper Falcon to dodge them with supersonic speed.He then said,"Supersonic Punch!".He then rushed toward him knocking him back a couple of feet and then said,"I call upon Samurai Red! Fiery Slash!".

Kurt then grabbed a fire sword which was firmly planted into the ground and he rushed toward Jacob who took the fire slash and then Jacob said,"Legendary Fist!".He then punched Jacob into some trees knocking him out."Shoot. I thought you would be a better rival for me. I better go help the others." said Kurt.He ran off as Jacob turned back into the Bear.Jacob stood there with bruises."I better go find that cat. He has probably the girl with him.".He walked off.

Stella stood there as Ringo smiling very creepy."Your Spirits are so much fun Stella Chan. I mean Simon was fun along with that mole. What other ones do you have?" said Ringo."This one Clown! Gravity Increase X100!" said Stella.Ringo was being slammed onto the ground and he said,"You can use Gravity Magic? Very Pretty. Time for you to die! Fire Tornado!".Stella was trapped in a tornado made out of fire and she heard,"Duck!".

Kurt then add the fire and Ringo said,"You can eat Fire?"."Yep. You need some help with this freak Stella? I mean you are very strong. I mean you did all of that damage to him." said Kurt."Yeah. Open the Gate of the Bull! Ted!" said Stella.A human like bull stood there with an spear in his hand as Kurt said,"Sweetness! I pick Inferno!".He then gained a very hot aura around him as Stella said,"Destroy!".

Ted attacked Ringo with his Spear as Kurt knocked him into the air with a fiery uppercut and then he blasted him back to the ground with an Supernova Blast.Kurt stood there as he said,"Where is Allison and Bob?"."I think they are taking care of Renee and Bryan. Lets go find them. I am worried about Ana and Scampers." said Stella."Yeah. Lets go." said Kurt.The two ran back.

The two then saw Renee defeat along with the Kraken, Hydra, and several other monsters.Allison stood there and she said,"Oh hello. You two defeat your opponent with ease?"."Somewhat. I mean Kurt helped me with mine." said Stella."You are still learning Stella. That is nothing to be ashamed of." said Bob.The three then saw Bob holding Bryan who was knocked out."Wow. What did you do?" said Kurt."A Dragon Fist." said Bob.

Stella said,"So where is Scampers?"."Flying with Ana toward Tita. We better go make sure they are okay." said Bob.He touched the ground as Kurt said,"Using your super senses aren't you Bobby?"."Yeah. I have an inhumane sense to sense Magical Power. I know Scampers's scent by heart since we have been together a long time." said Bob."So how did you defeat Bryan?" said Allison."Lets see. I used Thunder Crash." said Bob.

Kurt said,"Man. I wish I was able to see that."."Why?" said Stella."Bob is a S class wizard but his main magic type is Lighting. It was his first magic according to the master." said Allison."Yeah. I found him." said Bob.Kurt said,"So lets go.".He started running as Stella said,"So are we going to run there?"."Nah. I got this. Weapon Carriage!" said Allison.She made a carriage and Bob said,"Lets go.".The carriage went toward Scampers location.The knocked out wizards turned back into twigs.

Scampers stood there tired and Ana said,"Are you okay Kitty?"."Yeah. Don't worry. Bob and the others took care of the Demon Five." said Scampers."He is right Ana." said a voice.Ana saw Bob standing there with a smile on his face."Big Bro!" said Ana.She was about to tackle him as Scampers stopped her."Who are you?" said Scampers."Don't you recognize me buddy?" said Bob."You may look like him but your scent stinks!" said Scampers.

Bob then blasted Scampers into a tree with an Inferno Blast."Kitty!" said Ana.She then ran over to him as Bob turned into Tonya.She said,"It is a good thing that my friends distracted the group from Heroes.".Ana said,"Why did you do that?! Anti Magic!".Tonya stood there and Ana said,"Why isn't my magic working on you?".Tonya then knocked out Ana with a kick as Tonya said,"My magic is the Ability to impervious to Magic along with Fire.".

She walked off as she was stopped by Scampers."Move furball!" said Tonya.She then kicked him into a tree as Tonya said,"You should tell your master with this. Meet me and the others with or without help. We will make sure that Ana is dead.".She was gone as Scampers said,"I failed."He punched the ground as he was out cold.

Next time,
Bob and the four face off in Tita.Will our heroes save the day?Will we see more of Negate Magic along with Tonya's Magic?Will Bob destroy a town to save Ana?These questions and more next time on Power Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment