Monday, March 2, 2015

Power Guild Episode 2 Stella and Heroes.


Wow. We are on Episode 2 of a new story for this year. So far we have this and Power High. It is pretty sad since I'm in March. I blame Duel Academy taking up most of the time. I promise to work on this, Power High, and Pokemon Adventure .I actually work hard on them. Anyway, we will begin our story. Oh and Coins are money in Meca. The Celestial Spirits are the Zodiac Monsters from Pokemon.

Stella was walking home. She got an apartment for 70,000 coins a month but she loved the space. She reached her home and she opened the door. "I love the Guild. I mean they are all so nice. I wonder if the rumors about Bob are true." thought Stella.She then saw him sitting on her bed with Scampers."Hi Stella Chan!" said the two.

She then threw a pillow at Scampers as she said,"How do you know where I live?"."I heard that someone bought this place and I wanted to meet the person." said Bob."Why did you hit me instead of Bob? I mean he is the pervert." said Scampers."What is he talking about?" said Stella."Oh nothing. So sorry about your first day at the Guild being bad and all. I mean I need to get over them." said Bob."It is fine Bob. So do you know my Landlady?" said Stella.

Bob said,"Yeah. I have know her since a kid. When I became a S Class, she begged me to join her."."So where do you live Bob?" said Stella.The two were sitting at the table drinking tea as Scampers was eating some meat."He lives in the Girls Dorm." said Scampers.Stella looked at Bob and Bob said,"Gramps made me live there when I was little. I mean the girls at the dorm only thinking of me as their little brother especially Myra.".

Bob then shivered as Stella said,"So Bob? Are you going to on a job soon?"."No. I was thinking of staying in town right Scampers?" said Bob."Aye!" said Scampers."I see. So do you mind if you come with me on one? I mean I don't want to bother you two." said Stella."We don't mind right?" said Bob."Bob would love that so much." said Scampers.Bob then kicked him as Stella said,"So what is Scampers?"."A dog. He is really lazy just like a cat though. I think he is a Catdog. He is also like a Fox." said Bob.

He then said,"So Myra tells me that you are a Spirit Wizard? I mean most Spirit Wizard tries to kill me with their Spirits. You seem like a nice one."."So which spirit do you have?" said Scampers.Stella then said,"I have all 12 Golden keys and a lot of Sliver keys. I actually lost track of all of them. They are like my family"."Really? You aren't an S Class Wizard?! Are you really rich?!" said the two.

"Somewhat. They all came from my mom. She was a very powerful Spirit Wizard before she went missing. I know how you feel Bob." said Stella."Wow. I thought I was the only one." said Bob."If you need someone to talk to, I will be here." said Stella.The two were talking as Scampers said,"So what spirits do you have Stella? Is one a Fish or Meat?".She then stood up and she said,"It is in my bag.".

She then show the two the bag which was empty due to Stella being home."So where are they?" said Scampers."Since I have so many, I can summon one at will." said Stella."Doesn't it drain your magical power?" said Bob."Nope. It is easy. I have been training since I was a little girl. I am stronger than I look." said Stella."You look pretty weak to me." said Scampers."Is he always like this?" said Stella."Yeah. So can you summon one?" said Bob.

Stella said,"Sure.".She stood there holding a Sliver Key and she said,"Open the gate of the Psychic Warrior Gallade!".Then Scampers flew over to him who said,"Who and what is this thing Stella?"."This is Scampers. He is a flying cat. He is Bob's friend. Bob and Scampers, meet Nick the Gallade." said Stella.He then said,"It is a honor to meet two member of Stella's Guild. May I ask why a boy is in here?"."I came to see my friend Nick. Nothing bad. We should be going. Right Scampers?" said Bob."Aye Sir! Later!" said Scampers.

The two were gone as Nick said,"Those two are very interesting."."Yeah but they are nice. You better tell the others."."Yes. My lady." said Nick."Don't do that Nick. You can call me Stella." said Stella."It is fun calling you that." said Nick.He was gone as Stella said,"I am happy to have you guys. Now time for bed.".She then fell on her bed as she fell right to sleep.

The next morning, Stella was walking to the Guild.She then opened the door to see people talking and not fighting like and she thought,"This place is calmer than it was yesterday.".She then saw Bob and Scampers drinking at the bar.She walked over to them and Bob said,"Morning Stella. So you ready to learn about the members of Heroes? I mean you met me, Scampers, Norman, Fate, Old Man, and one of the best female wizards in Heroes Myra.".

Myra stood there as she said,"So why didn't you and Scampers come home last night? The girls miss their brother."."I was busy taking a night job." said Bob."He helps a bakery delivering cakes to people all across Meca." said Scampers."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. I love their cakes so it is no problem. So Myra, which members of the Guild are here? I mean it is nice for Stella to know her fellow Wizards." said Bob."Aye." said Scampers.

"I think Norman and Fate are out of town on jobs. Let me grab something real quick" said Myra.She was gone as Stella said,"So what is she getting?"."The Guild's record book. I thought you would be on a job right now my boy." said Al.He stood there as Bob said,"I am going to help Stella with it. She has so many keys Old man."."Yes. I heard that from Scampers. You are quite the Wizard Miss Inferno. A perfect Wife." said Al."Yeah. She would be for the Boss." said Scampers.

The two then blushed as Myra hit the two."Don't rush your daddy Scampers and Master, don't rush your grandson." said Myra."Sorry. I am going to do Scampers thing. Later Bobbie!" said Scampers.He flew off as Al said,"So did you find the Record Book?"."Yes. So Stella? Who would you like to meet first?" said Myra."Yeah. You pick." said Bob."I want to meet the team Mighty Champions." said Stella."You'll love them Stella. They are nice." said Myra."And they are pretty nice people." said

Bob, Stella, and Myra were in front of the team known as Mighty Champions.These three are Jade Emerald, Fred Armstrong, and Victor Wilson.Jade Emerald is a 17 year old girl with green hair, blue eyes, and she smiled.Fred and Victor are both 18 and Fred had black hair and black eyes while Victor has orange hair and black eyes.Jade was a master of Earth Magic while Fred was a Speed Wizard and Victor was a Fire wizard.

Jade said,"So you must be Stella? We heard a lot about you."."You are pretty cute." said Victor."Dude. She is Bob's!" said Fred."Not really. She is Bob's friend guys. I can't believe that you would betray Jade in a second." said Myra."We are sorry!" said the two."It is fine. So Bob is showing you around the Guild? Bob and me have been friends since we were 9. He is such a nice guy and despite his looks, he loves to read." said Jade.

Stella then sat next to Jade as Myra went back to work and the guys were having a arm competition."So Stella? Do you like Bob?" said Jade."He is a nice guy but I met him yesterday." said Stella."Ah. I heard about that. It sucks but Bob is a sweet guy. You should take him before someone else takes him. He is like the perfect boyfriend." said Jade."So why aren't you and him together?" said Stella."I can't just leave Ultimate Champions plus I wouldn't want to break Victor and Fred's heart." said Jade.

The two talked as Stella thought,"I wonder what my first job is going to be but it would be with Bob and Scampers.".

Next time,
Bob, Stella, and Scampers go on a job finding something strange with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment