Sunday, March 15, 2015

Update 3-15-15


A/N:Hey guys.Pokemon is going well along with Yugioh and Power Guild.You may have noticed that I haven't really done anything of my creation because Power is on a Indefinite Hiatus due it being it is harder to write.I plan to do it around Summer but that may not happen because June's content is going to be lower for reason that I will explain right now.I am going somewhere in June so content may be lower than most other months.Crossover High is going to be an Omake.

Dark Haven is returning but when who knows?Yep.I am teasing one of my favorite stories.I mean I like a good Harem because it is also different.My favorite one is Nisekoi for reasons but Rosario Vampire is a close one up there.Bob will be having elements from his later stories like Power Guild where is he super OP for a good reason.I have mention this countless times before but I love OVER POWERED CHARACTERS like nothing else.  

No comments:

Post a Comment