Saturday, March 7, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 57 The Holy Four and Sartorius Sisters part 1 The Heroes vs Fire!


We are free from Duels in Domino.Thank Ra for that.We are near the Domino City Arc so that is good or bad in some cases.Lets begin which we haven't done in a while a Bob P.O.V.To some it can be a good or bad thing.Damien will now be talking normally since the Dark Ruler is in full control.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in my hotel room.I was recharged my energy but I didn't faint this time.So I improved.I was going to Kaiba Land with Aster, Danny, Johnny, Steve, Syrus, Holly, Kurt, Fate, and Alexis to save our friend but my sister and Pharaoh found out.They are going with us so we can rescue the missing students and our Chancellor and Vice Chancellor aren't doing jack about it.They are enjoying Domino City because they are weird like that.

I sat there and I heard my door being knocked on."You can come in." I said.I then saw Syrus standing there with a serious look on his face."You okay Sy? Did Danny bully you again?" I said."No. Can we talk?" said Syrus."Um sure. Come in." I said.He close the door as I said,"What's wrong? We are going to save your girlfriend tomorrow. I mean you don't need to be worried."."I don't like Carrie Bob!" yelled Syrus.

I gave him some tea as he said,"Thanks man.".I sat in a chair and I said,"So what is wrong with Carrie? I mean she is a great duelist."."I like her Bob but as a friend. I mean she is really nice to me and the other losers but she isn't my type." said Syrus."I see." I said.I then thought,"I better not tell him about Carrie liking him. I wonder who he does like. Lets see if I can figure it out."."So Sy? So how do you really like? I can keep a secret." I said.

Syrus then said with a huge blush on his face,"Holly Oliver."."Really?" I said.Syrus said,"Yeah. I mean we all knew that you and Lex were meant to be."."Since when?" I said."I think it was around the time when you dueled Chazz the second time." said Syrus."Shoot." I said.I then said,"You know that we are going in groups of two to four right? Maybe you and Holly can be in a group. I mean me and Lex in a group.".He then grabbed my hands and he said,"Really?"."Yes?" I said.He then ran off as I said,"I am so going to bed.".

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile at the 5 star hotel, Sartorius was sitting in his room.His sister Sarina's group of duelist failed against Bob's friends while Kate's duelist Hurricane and Damien lost to Bob and Alexis.He then saw the door opened and he saw Kim, Leah, and Stella."What is it my children?" said Sartorius."We have the partner for Mistress Kate's duelist." said Stella."Yeah. I don't get why you don't let us duel Bob and his friends?" said Leah."Yeah. We could have won." said Kim.

"Are you doubt the master?" said Stella."No!" said the two girls."Ladies. Please be a little quiet." said Sartorius."Sorry." said the three."Prep the others for tomorrow. We need to make sure that our guest arrive at Kaiba Land." said Sartorius."Yes Master." said the three.They were gone as Sartorius said,"The girls are gone your highness. You can come out.".

Damien stood there.He had black hair, red glowing eyes, black t-shirt with a dead king on it, black jeans, and black combat boots."Hello Sartorius. I already hate working you freaks of the light but I would help you than the Mercenary King." said Damien."So what are your plans for tomorrow?" said Sartorius."I am not bothering you freaks tomorrow. I got my life to live." said Damien."Oh. I see. Have fun." said Sartorius.He then left the room as Damien thought,"He is so weird and that is coming from me!".

Danny P.O.V
I stood with Aster in front of Kaiba Land.I came here because this place is so much fun.I have a job to do and that is save Hannah Ford.According to what Aster said to Bob, he was captured by a guy named Blaze who works with that fake rapper.Aster defeat him but we had no clue beside that paper that freak Damien left behind after his and Bob's duel yesterday.

"So are we going to wait for the others Aster?" I said.He was silent as I said,"You okay Aster? You usually tell me to shut up by now."."I am worried about Hannah Danny. I mean I don't usually express my feeling to you and the others right?" said Aster."You express your feelings to Bob and Hannah right?" I said."Correct. Those two are like me in a way. We all lost our parents and then we were adopted by pros." said Aster.

I then said,"Me and Kurt were to."."Really? I thought you had parents." said Aster."Nope. One of the Shadow Riders Craig killed them because they made him." I said."Is he in jail?" said Aster."Nope. Kurt's former girlfriend killed him. I hate the girl. He broke my brother's heart. I hope she like the light. I HATE it." I said."Lets go." said Aster."Right." I said.We walked inside.

We then found a huge building with Seto Kaiba and his three dragons."I think one of them is in there." said Aster."Yeah. I mean bad guys seem to love the big and grand stuff." I said.We walked inside of the the very weird looking building.It was very dark and then we heard the door slammed shut."What the hell?" said Aster.He then tried to open the door but he couldn't see a dam thing in this place.

We then heard a boy voice,"Welcome to Inferno's fun house Aster Phoenix and Danny Raymond! I am your house Inferno, the Fire master of the Holy Four!".Then lights went up as I said,"Lets find Inferno and punch him in the face.".We then followed them and we saw something strange.We see Inferno standing there on a tall statue.He had fire red hair, orange eyes, red jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes plus Duel Disk."Sup Danny and Aster. I bet you two are looking for your friend right?" said Inferno.

Aster then said,"Where is she you freak?!"."Right here Aster." said another voice.I then saw a Society Member holding a tied up Hannah.The Sociry member had brown hair, brown eyes, and he looked like he was possessed by the cult."Aster! Danny! What happened to Blaze?!" said Hannah."Why do you care about him?" I said."He was a nice guy. I mean when he captured me, he took good care of me and he made sure that I was safe." said Hannah."Throw him into the pit of fire Harry!" yelled Inferno.

Hannah was then trapped in a ring of fire and Aster said,"Let her go!"."You need to beat us in a duel. I will have my revenge on you Danny." said Harry."Do I know you?" I said."You forgot about me?! I was known as the playboy of Duel Academy!" said Harry."Really? I mean you look pretty average to me." I said.I then saw Aster jumped down to duel Inferno and I followed him along with Harry.

We stood across from Inferno and Harry.Aster then said,"If you win, you will free Hannah from that ring of fire."."Deal!" said Harry.The two Society members activated their duel disk and I said,"Lets get our game on Aster!"."Yes." said Aster.Harry said,"I will go first then Aster, Inferno, and then Danny."."K." I said.Harry drew a card and he said,"I summon Robotic Knight!".The knight stood there and Harry said,"I now end my turn with a facedown card. Your turn Phoenix!".

Aster drew a card and he said,"I summon Destiny Hero Rage in attack mode.".Then a monster stood there.He looked like he was a member of the Red Lantern Corps and I knew this because Bob is such a big fun of them.Aster said,"I now activate his special effect. For every card on the field, I can draw a card. I count two.".He drew 2 cards and he said,"Perfect. I end my turn with 2 facedown cards. Your move hothead.".

Destiny Hero Rage.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.One of the lower rank Destiny Heroes.Despite his size and looks, he loves to cook.For every card on the field, you can draw a card.Once destroyed, you can special summon a Destiny Hero from your deck.

Inferno drew a card and he said,"I summon Fire Octopus in ATK mode!".Then a octopus stood there and he was literally on fire."He looks good doesn't he? I now activate his special effect. I can now special summon two Fire Attribute monsters from my deck. My deck is literally on fire! I now special summon Fire Lion and Fire Eagle!" said Inferno.The two monsters appeared and like the fish, they were on fire.Inferno then said,"I now end my turn with two facedown cards. Your turn Danny.".

Fire Octopus.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Fish/Effect.An octopus made out of fire so when you cut him up for Kalamari, it will be very spicy.You can special summon two LV 5 or lower monster from your deck when he is summoned to the field.
Fire Lion.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.He is a lion with a very powerful sense of courage and a fiery passion.He gains 800 ATK and DEF points for every monsters that he destroy.
Fire Eagle.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Winged Beast/Effect.A eagle with the power of the flame from the gods.He gains 400 ATK and DEF points for every monster that he destroys.

I then drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Dark Fusion to fuse Evil Hero Thunderman and Evil Hero Currentman to summon Evil Hero Eternal Darkness!".She stood there ready to fight them and I said,"I now activate her special effect to special summon Elemental Hero Tempest!".He stood there ready to fight the two bad guys.I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Harry.".

Harry then drew a card.He then looked at it and then me."You ruined my life. I was going to be the Harem King of Duel Academy but you had to show up and be Kurt's little brother! The girls flocked to you even with you being a massive pervert! I will show you who is the true Harem King! I now play the Field Spell Machine World! This spell has a special effect. It gives my machine an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points! I can special summon a machine monster from my deck!" said Harry.

Machine World.Spell.Field.The world of Machines.There is no water or humans in this world only hard and cold machines.This spell gives all Machine monsters 1000 ATK and DEF points.You can special summon a machine monster from your deck every turn.Both duelist

Then the field changed into a robot's world.Think about it like a fiction world where Robots have taken over the world and you got Machine World."It is no wonder why you weren't the Harem King Harry. You are cold and heartless. The Harem King needs to be loving unlike you. Despite Danny being well Danny, he is a good person and a very good friend." said Aster."Thanks Aster." I said.

Harry then said,"I now special summon from my deck Fiendish Engine Omega!".Then a machine like Fiend stood there with the robotic knight and then Harry said,"I now normal summon Perfect Machine King!".The king stood there and Harry said,"I now your Elemental Hero Tempest with Perfect Machine King! Show him your Rocket Powered Fist!".The fist went toward the hero as he exploded and I lost 1900 life points."I now activate my facedown! Hero Signal! I now special summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!" I said.

He stood there ready to protect me as Harry said,"That doesn't matter. I will destroy you! Destroy Destiny Hero Rage Robotic Knight!".Aster then got hit with 600 points of damage as he said,"I now activate his second effect. I now special summon Destiny Hero Cyborg!".Then a half man and machine stood there.The machine part of him was sliver and his right eye was glowing red.The human half had black hair and brown eye.

Destiny Hero Cyborg.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Machine/Effect.He was your super smart and athletic boy.He was beloved by all around him but not his brother.He trapped his brother in his lab at the college and he set the place on fire.He escaped the fire but his left side of his body along with his right eye.He sought revenge on his brother by joining the Destiny Heroes for well revenge.All monsters on your opponents field lose 1000 ATK and DEF points.

Aster said,"I activate his special effect. Your robots plus your fire freaks lose their extra points.".The six monsters got weaker as Harry said,"You got so lucky Danny. You have your friend Aster Phoenix helping you. I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Aster.".Then a token appeared due to the field like robot special effect.Aster then drew a card and he said,"Lets change our battle up a bit. Danny I will need you to pull out an epic move next turn. I am setting this up for you to win. You got me?"."Yeah. Show them why you are the Aster Phoenix." I said.

Aster said,"I activate my facedown card! Destiny Health! We now gain life points back and we get them because of Destiny Hero Rage's ATK and DEF points. I count 3800 life points.".We then regained our life points plus an extra 1300 life points.Aster then said,"I special summon Destiny Hero Spiderqueen!".The monster stood there as the Perfect Machine King and Fiendish Engine Omega lost half of their ATK points due to her web which I don't want to be in.

Aster said,"I activate my final facedown card. It is known as Destiny Aura. This boosts up my monsters by 1000 ATK and DEF.".The two grew stronger as he said,"I now play Destiny Call. This lets me special summon a Destiny Hero and I pick Destiny Hero Hammer!".The trio of monster stood there and Aster said,"I now attack. Destiny Hero Hammer. Send Fire Lion to the graveyard with Hammer Slam!".

Destiny Aura.Spell.Continuous.This spell boosts all Destiny Heroes by 1000 ATK and DEF points.
Destiny Call.Spell.Normal.Lets you special summon a Destiny Hero to the field.

He then slammed the lion as Inferno said,"I activated my facedown. Fire Revenge! For every monster on the field, you take half of the damage that I would have taken. I count 2200 points. You take 1100.".Aster felt the flames burn him and I said,"You sure about this?"."Yeah. Show the power of the Harem King. I now attack with Destiny Hero Spiderqueen! Show the Perfect Machine King your web of Death!" said Aster.She then destroy the king causing Harry 2450 points of damage.

Fire Revenge.Trap.Continuous.Every time a Fire Attribute monster is destroy, your opponent takes half of the damage that you take.

Aster then said,"Now. Destiny Hero Cyborg! Show that fiend robot what for.".It was destroy as Harry lost 2400 life points."I now activate my facedown. Robotic Repair. Since you destroy two of my machine monster, I can special summon two from my deck to protect me from the rest of your assault Harem King. I pick Cyber Dinosaur and Machina Fortress!" said Harry.The two stood there and then the two Destiny Hero lower their ATK by cutting in half and then lower by 1000.

Robotic Repair.Spell.Normal.For every Machine monster destroy, you can special summon one from your deck.

Harry then said,"I now activate my other facedown card. New Coat. I now send my token to the grave along my knight to protect my monster from your effects. It also lets me bring Perfect Machine King and Fiendish Engine Omega!".The two stood there as Aster said,"Shit. I place down two facedown cards. You are up Inferno. Daniel you got this right?".I shook my head as the fire head then drew a card.

New Coat.Spell.Normal.You can protect all of your monster from effects and bring back two machines from your grave.

Inferno then said,"I play a spell known as Instant Fire. This card lets me special summon a Fire Attribute monster from my deck and I pick Fire Magician!".Then a magician stood there wearing a fire like cloak and wand."I now activate his special effect. Get rid all of Evil Hero Eternal Darkness's attack points. Show him your fire magic!" said Inferno.I then saw her getting weaker as Inferno said,"I play the spell Fiery Rescue! This lets me bring back my monster that Aster destroyed. So welcome back Fire Eagle!".

Instant Fire.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a Fire Attribute monster from your deck.
Fire Magician.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.A magician blessed with the power of the intense and amazing fire.When summoned to the field, you select one of your opponent's monster and it lose all of its ATK points.When destroy, both players lost 3000 life points.
Fire Rescue.Spell.Quick.You can bring back a Fire attribute monster from the grave.

The monster return as Inferno said,"I now activate my facedown Infernal Explosion! This traps destroy everyone monster's but mine on the field plus all spells!".I then saw Evil Hero Eternal Darkness and Elemental Hero Clayman get burned alive as they exploded.I then saw Aster's Destiny Heroes get burned.His facedowns stayed along with my facedown and Henry's field was pretty much gone along with the field spell.

Internal Explosion.Trap.Normal.All Spells and Monsters are destroy by intense fire.Your monsters and spells are safe.

We were back to the amusement park and Henry said,"What the hell is wrong with you Inferno?! You and I are supposed to be working together?!"."Not really. I would rather see you burned alive. You hate Danny just because he stole your title. I hope the eternal pits of hell sit you fine!" said Inferno.I then saw him fall into a hole and I said,"You bastard!"."He isn't dead. You can win him back. I don't understand why you would though. I now attack you directly Aster! Seek him Fire Lion and Eagle!" said Inferno.

The two rushed toward Aster who said,"I activate my trap! Destiny Barrier! By removing Destiny Hero Rage from the game, I block your attacks!".The attack were blocked by the spirit version of Rage."I now attack you Danny with Fire Octopus and Fire Wizard!" said Inferno.I then looked at my card and I said,"Go! Negate Attack!".The attacks were blocked as Inferno said,"I now end my turn with a facedown combo. I hope Aster is right about you winning.".

Destiny Barrier.Trap.Normal.By removing a Destiny Hero from play, you can block all attacks for the turn.

I then drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand!".I then drew 5 cards and I said,"I special summon Elemental Hero Reaper in attack mode!".She stood there as I said,"I now summon Evil Hero Inferno in attack mode!".She stood there and then I said,"I activate the spell card Evil Touch. I send Elemental Hero Reaper to the grave so I can bring out Evil Hero Whirlwind!".He stood there and I said,"I now play Quick Summon to bring out Evil Hero Detective!".

Evil Hero Detective.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.A detective who looks for the good guys and then he kills them.He is like a detective but evil!He can bring a monster from your grave and you can special summon one from your deck.

Then a very evil detective stood there and I said,"I now bring back Evil Hero Thunderman from my grave and Elemental Hero Element Man from my deck!".The five stood there and I said,"I now activate Evil Hero Hurricane's special effect. I count five!".I drew 5 cards as I said,"I now play the spell card Hero Ray! This spell turns all Elemental Villains and Evil Hero into Elemental Heroes of my choosing! I pick Elemental Hero Absolute Zero, Elemental Hero Nova Master, Elemental Hero The Shinning, and Elemental Hero Escuridao!".

Hero Ray.Spell.Normal.All Elemental Villains and Evil Heroes turn into Elemental Heroes.For each one, you can special summon an Elemental Hero.This spell lets you special summon regardless of their condition to summon.

The four stood there.Elemental Hero Elemental Man gained 1800 ATK and DEF points while we gained 2800 life points.I then said,"I now attack Fire Octopus with Elemental Hero The Shining! After Mystical Space Typhoon destroy your facedown!".The fire monster was destroy by a light as Inferno lost 800.I then said,"Attack his other monster and then win us this duel!".The five destroy Inferno as I said,"That is game!".

Harry was out cold as Inferno was gone.I then saw Aster running to Hannah."Aster! You are okay!" said Hannah."I missed you Hannah." said Aster.The two then hugged as I stood there smiling.I then held my deck and I said,"You guys were awesome."."So where is Bastion?" said Hannah."Back at the hotel. We should meet up with Bob and the others." said Aster."Where exactly?" I said."The front. Lets go." said Aster.We left the ride leaving Harry behind.

Next time,
We learn more about Shadow and Chill while she duels against Johnny and Steve and Chill duels against Kurt and Fate.

Info
Good Guys
Danny
Aster
Johnny
Steve
Syrus
Holly
Kurt
Fate
Bob
Alexis
Bad Guys
Holy Four
Inferno
Shadow
Hurricane
Chill
Sartorius's sisters
Sarina
Jamie
Society Members
Amanda
Greg
Karla
Harry
Spectators
June.Spectator to Kurt and Fate's Duel.
Banner.Spectator to Kurt and Fate's Duel.
Casey.Spectator to Kurt and Fate's Duel.
Hannah.Spectator to Danny and Aster's Duel.
Carrie.Spectator to Syrus and Holly's Duel.
Tessa.Spectator to Johnny and Steve's Duel.
Amelia.Spectator to Johnny and Steve's Duel.
Tyranno.Spectator to Bob and Alexis's Duel.
Locations.
Blue Eyes Ultimate World.Inferno and Harry vs Danny and Aster.
Monster Horror Building.Shadow and Karla vs Johnny and Steve.
Duel Arena.Chill and Amanda vs Kurt and Fate.
Kaliba Castle.Hurricane and Greg vs Syrus and Holly.
The Virtual World Facility.Sarina and Jamie vs Bob and Alexis
Duels
Inferno and Harry vs Danny and Aster
Shadow and Karla vs Johnny and Steve
Hurricane and Greg vs Syrus and Holly
Chill and Amanda vs Kurt and Fate
Sarina and Jamie vs Bob and Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment