Friday, March 13, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 3 Virdian Forest, Filled with Bugs and BugCatchers


A/N:Bob will be catching a new Pokemon in this Episode plus meet an old friend of his parents plus one of his friends.For the end of the last episode, you have two guess on which Bob he is going to catch.We have the Caterpie line and the Weedle Line.Nope Spark isn't joining Bob until way later on the story.Anyway, we are meeting an old friend of Red plus one of Bob's friends.Maybe Ash, Gary, Shawn, Sonia, or Ashley.Lets begin.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was sitting on the ground in the Virdian Forest.He had a safe haven inside the forest free from trainers and Beedrills by the thousands.He was letting Rogue and Toni rest in their balls due to them fighting several Bug Pokemon like crazy."It is a good thing that my dad taught me not to piss off any Poison Bee Pokemon. I would have been poisoned like crazy." thought Bob.He opened his bag and he grabbed a bag of lemonade that he bought in Virdian City.

He start drinking it and then he then felt something.He then looked past his drink to see a Weedle coming toward him.Bob put his drink down and he pull out his Pokedex,"Weedle, the Hairy Bug Pokemon. Weedle has an extremely acute sense of smell. It is capable of distinguishing its favorite kinds of leaves from those it dislikes just by sniffing with its big red proboscis (nose). This Pokemon is Male.".He then went toward his drink and he said,"You like Lemonade?".He shook her head as Bob said,"Hold on a second.".

He then pour out a little in a little dish."Here. From me to you." said Bob.He started to drink it as Bob said,"So why did you come toward me? I mean most Bug Pokemon are afraid of Humans."."Weedle." said Weedle."I see then. So do you want to meet my Pokemon?" said Bob.He then sent out the two as Weedle made friends with Toni.Rogue leaned on the tree as he woke up a very angry Machoke.Bob then said,"Get back everyone!".

The three Pokemon stood in front of Rogue and Toni fired out Ice Beam and Weedle used Bug Bite.The Superpower Pokemon walked back into the woods as Weedle then glowed."That is weird. I mean Bug Pokemon are known to evolve fast. I guess he must have been trained." thought Bob.A Kakuna appeared and Bob said,"So do you want to join up with me Buzz. You don't mind your name.".He shook his body as Bob captured him.He return his Pokemon as he went walking through the forest.

He then found a rest area and he said,"Thank you Arceus."."Bob? Is that you?" said a girl.Bob then saw Ashley standing there with a worried look on her face."Hey Ashley. You are still here? I thought you would be in Pewter City by now." said Bob."Yeah but Sonia took a long time to get through here. Her fear of Bug Pokemon stopped her journey." said Ashley."Yeah. So you want to talk?" said Bob."Sure Bob." said Ashley.

The two sat outside of the cabin and Bob said,"Go Rogue, Toni, and Buzz!".The three stood there as Ashley said,"Wow. Three Pokemon already?"."Yeah. When my dad was my age, it took him to the third Gym Leader to get his third Pokemon." said Bob."I see. Do you want to see against my Pokemon?" said Ashley."Sure. Simon, Toni, and Rogue be nice." said Bob.The three shook their heads as Ashley said,"Go Bulbasaur and Pikachu!".

Bulbasaur stood there with Pikachu.Bob then scanned it with his Pokedex and it said,"Pikachu, the Mouse Pokemon. This Pokemon has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while Pikachu sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up. This Pokemon is Male."."I caught him yesterday. He is a really strong Pokemon despite his size." said Ashley."I see." said Bob.The two then heard,"You two lovebirds!".

The two then saw a samurai standing there and Ashley said,"Samurai! This is my friend Bob. Bob meet Samurai from the Virdian Forest, he challenged Sonia, Shawn, and me."."Did Sonia go crazy on you Samurai?" said Bob."Yes. She is very strong despite her fear of Bug Pokemon. So Bob, do you care for a battle?" said Samurai."Sure. I pick Rogue and Buzz." said Bob.Toni looked sad as Ashley said,"Don't worry Toni. Bob will use later."."Yeah." said Bob.Toni smiled.

The two stood across from each other.Samurai said,"Go Pinsir!".Then a weird looking Bug Pokemon came out and Ashley pulled out her Pokedex and it said in a feminine monotone voice,"Pinsir, the Stag Beetle Pokemon. Pinsir is astoundingly strong. It can grip a foe weighing twice its weight in its horns and easily lift it. This Pokemon's movements turn sluggish in cold places. This Pokemon is Male."."Go Rogue!" said Bob.

The frog stood there as Samurai said,"Begin with Vice Grip!"."Dodge!" said Bob.He then bounced around the Bug Pokemon and Samurai said,"Brick Break and X-Scissor!"."Bounce off a tree into an Aerial Ace!" said Bob.He then slammed into the bug knocking him out.Rogue then did a victory pose as Samurai said,"You have quite the strong Pokemon there Bob. I wonder if your Yoko can handle this one! Go Metapod!".

Then the green version of Yoko appeared as Bob's Pokedex scanned it and it said,"Metapod, the Cocoon Pokemon. The shell covering this Pokemon's body is as hard as an iron slab. Metapod does not move very much. It stays still because it it preparing its soft innards for evolution inside the hard shell. This Pokemon is Male.".Bob then said,"You ready Buzz?".He the shook his body as Samurai said,"Ready Bob?"."Yeah." said Bob.

The two then both heard a sward of Beedrill heading toward them and Samurai said,"Someone must have pissed off their hive or someone left their tribe.".Buzz looked away as Bob said,"Did you leave your group?"."Kakuna." said Buzz."Don't worry Buzz. I won't blame you at all. I mean you can explain it to me lately." said Bob.Rogue and Toni nod their heads as Ashley said,"Bob always has a strange connection toward Pokemon."."Lets get inside the cabin." said Samurai.

The two ran inside as Bob said,"Rogue and Toni. Be ready to battle. We aren't letting Buzz leave us.".The swarm appeared as the leader Beedrill stood there."Beedrill!" said Beedrill."I don't care what you have to say. Buzz is my Pokemon and one of my friends. Rogue Ice Beam!" said Bob.The Bubble Frog then froze a good amount of Bugs and then he was poisoned by one of them."Rogue! Toni Venoshock!" said Bob.She then drenched the Bug by blocking their vision.

Bob grabbed Buzz and Rogue and he plus Toni ran into the forest.Bob hid behind a tree as Buzz said with sadness in his voice,"Kakuna."."No! Don't even say that Buzz! I mean you remember how we met right? I don't want any of my friends to leave me! You guys are like my family and I will protect you from them." said Bob.He placed the two Pokemon and he said,"Toni. Protect Rogue and Buzz."."Nidoran." said Toni.

Bob stood in front of the swarm and he said,"If you want to make Buzz join your group, you will have to get through me! I can handle a little poison!".The swarm were about to attack  him as Toni came out.She then used Water Pulse and then Shock Wave to make them go back."Nidoran!" said Toni.She stood in front of Bob who said,"Thanks Toni.".Rogue stood there with her and he said,"Froakie!"."You are right! Lets do this! Water Pulse both of you plus a super Shock Wave!" said Bob.The two then attacked as Bob saw Buzz join in with a Poison Sting swarm.He stood there with the three Pokemon and then he glowed.

A Beedrill stood there and Bob scanned his Pokedex said,"Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokemon. Beedrill is extremely territorial. No one should ever approach its nest - this is for their own safety. If angered, they will attack in a furious swarm. This Pokemon now knows the moves Bug Bite, Harden, Poison Sting, Fury Attack, Twineedle, Pursuit, Pin Missile, Agility, Assurance, Poison Jab, Fell Stinger, String Shot, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Cut, Double Team, False Swipe, Flash, Giga Impact, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Infestation, Protect, Return, Rock Smash, Roost, Rest, Sleep Talk, Sludge Bomb, Solar Beam, Struggle Bug, Sunny Day, Substitute, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Venoshock, X-Scissor, Fury Cutter, Electroweb, Sliver Wind, Swift, Giga Drain, and Drill Run.".

Bob said,"Okay! Hyper Beam!".Buzz then fired the beam out causing the Swarm to fly away in fear.Rogue then smiled as he was still Poisoned.Buzz then went into the forest and Toni said,"Nidoran?"."No idea." said Bob.He came back holding loads of several Pecha Berries."Beedrill!" said Buzz."Awesome job Buzz. Here Rogue." said Bob.The Bubble Frog Pokemon started eating the berries as Samurai and Ashley came out.

Samurai then said,"I am very impressed with your Beedrill Bob. He is quite strong."."Thank you Samurai. I guess he will be a powerful Bug Pokemon." said Bob.Buzz smiled as Rogue felt better."It is a good thing to see that you are feeling better Rogue." said Ashley.Bob then return his three Pokemon as Samurai said,"I best be heading off. Good luck Bob and Ashley.".He head off deeper into the woods as Ashley said,"So Bob? You don't mind if I travel with you?".

Bob then said,"Nope. Not at all Ashley. I need to go find someone. My dad said that my friend will try to find me. She and my dad are very close. He actually taught her to catch and raise Pokemon."."Okay. Maybe Buzz might be able to find her." said Ashley."You are right. Go Buzz!" said Bob.He then came out and he said,"Beedrill?"."Do you mind helping us look for someone? She is a friend of mine and her name is Yellow." said Bob."Beedrill!" said Buzz.He then flew toward the forest as the trainers followed him.

They found him standing next to a woman who was in front of a cottage.She had long blond hair, brown eyes, and she had a Pikachu with a flower in her hair."Bob. I sense that you would be here to see me. My name is Yellow and I am really close to Red." said Yellow."You sure are. So how did you know Buzz?" said Bob."I have known him since he was a Weedle. He has evolved into a very strong Pokemon. It is no wonder since you belong to the trainer of the Aura." said Yellow."Aura?" said Ashley.

The two sat down in Yellow's home as Yellow said,"Aura is the essence of every living creature. Bob, you have a connection toward it stronger than both your grandfather and Red."."Sweet. Can I do stuff like you Yellow?" said Bob."What do you mean Bob?" said Ashley."Yellow has the power to use telekinesis, the ability to read the minds, emotions, and memories of Pokemon, healing abilities, and boost up her Pokemon's power up. Whenever I saw that, I was so jealous." said Bob.

"That is because I was born here in the Viridian Forest. Bob, a Aura Guardian asked me to give you this." said Yellow.She held a pair of black fingerless gloves with the symbol of Omega on the back and a book with the tips on how to use Aura."Thank you Yellow." said Bob.He placed the book in his bag as he put the gloves on."So do you two want to stay here for the night?" said Yellow."If you don't mind." said Ashley."I don't at all." said Yellow."Sweet." said Bob.

The next morning, Bob was reading his book."So Bob? Are you ready for your battle against the Pewter City Gym Leader?" said Ashley."Yep. I know that Rogue, Toni, and Buzz are going to be awesome in that gym. I mean they are really strong due to my Aura." said Bob."I see. So do you think Shawn and Sonia beat the Gym Leader?" said Ashley."Yeah. I mean Shawn probably used his Charmander to win." said Bob."He is like your rival." said Ashley."He is Ashley. No offense to Ash." said Bob.

Ashley said,"It is not bad. I mean you try living with him."."I wonder what his starter Pokemon is." said Bob."Who knows Bob but I know that you will be able defeat to Ash." said Ashley.The two kept walking toward Pewter City where Bob will have his First Gym Battle against The Rock-Solid Pokemon Trainer.

Next time,
Bob faces off against Brock Harrison of Pewter City for the Boulder Badge and he also meets a professor at the Pewter City Museum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment