Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 12 Power Plant


A/N:If you haven't notice this by now, my Kanto is quite different from the Anime Kanto and the Game Kanto.I mean I have Sabrina as the 6th Gym Leader because I always went to her gym after Koga and Erika.It also makes more sense to me.I mean Koga is weaker than her and he is the 6th gym leader.Most people go to her first so I don't get why but hey, it is how you play Pokemon.I won't judge you that much for doing that.

Bob will be catching three Pokemon in this episode because he is the main character and he is super OP.The rival is a mixture of rivals from the Pokemon Multiverse because the Anime, Manga, and Games are so not in the same world.I mean there are a lot of them.I am combined some elements Koya from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures, Paul from Sinnoh, and other awesome rivals.Also making the rival into a friendly one.I have an awesome idea which I won't spoil so ignore the latter part of the last next time.

Narrator P.O.V.
Bob was training with Charmander, Moka, Brian, Buzz, Squirtle, and Hyperos.The former four were going to be his Pokemon for his gym battle against Erika, The Nature Loving Princess while the latter two were just training to help Squirtle with his fears.The group was going to see the Pokemon Tower to help Squirtle but it was closed off due to some reason.They were still going through Rock Tunnel though.

Bob said,"Hyperos do a Thunder Shock.".He nod as the turtle went into his shell.The electric bounced off his shell and it hit Brian."What the? Did Squirtle's shell do that? I mean it is awesome!" said Brian."Really? It was. I thought you would be mad at me." said Squirtle.He talks to Bob, his Pokemon, and the group Pokemon fine but others not a word."I think is really awesome but it is just one of Bob's many tricks to a Pokemon battle." said Moka."Yeah! You rock Squirtle!" said Hyperos.

The turtle smiled as Bob said,"Are you four ready for your battle against Erika?"."Yeah. We have been with Flora and she is quite the Grass Pokemon." said Buzz."Yep!" said Charmander."You guys seem like you need a break. Return." said Bob.Bob return the Pokemon excluding Squirtle who jumped into his lap."So are you ready to visit the Power Plant?" said Bob."So why does Calem want to go there so bad?" said Squirtle."Who knows with Calem? I have known him for two years and I still don't get him" said Bob.

Ashley stood there and she said,"Hey you two. I thought you were training for Erika's Gym Bob."."We just finished up. Do you know why Calem wants to go the Power Plant?" said Bob."I think he said he wanted to see some Electric Pokemon helping the region." said Calem."Don't they have one in Kalos?" said Bob."Yeah but it is the desert." said Ashley."Ah. That makes sense. Calem hates the desert." said Bob."Bob. Can I rest in my ball? I am really tired." said Squirtle."Okay." said Bob.

He return the Tiny Turtle as Ashley said,"Squirtle seems better."."Yeah. He is becoming a little more brave every day. I am happy that he is growing up." said Bob."Can I sit down?" said Ashley."Sure." said Bob.She sat next to him and she said,"So I heard some news from Shawn."."Good or bad?" said Bob."Ash is going to meet us in Celadon City. He is traveling with Brock and Misty." said Ashley.

"Hey. We get to see those two again. I want Brock to meet Hyperos and Misty will love my Water Pokemon." said Bob.She nod her head as she said,"Yeah. Will Ash get the wrong idea about us?"."What do you mean?" said Bob."Oh nothing Bob." said Ashley.She stood up and Bob said,"You alright?"."Yeah. Lets go wake up Calem." said Ashley."He is a heavy sleeper." said Bob."Indeed." said Ashley.

The four were walking to the Power Plant."Man. I am so excited to see all of the Pikachu, Raichu, Voltorb, Electrode, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Pichu, Elekid, Electivire, Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone working to power up Kanto." said Calem."I think we hit his head too hard guys." said Serena."Right." said Ashley."I love Power Plants you guys. My dad work there when he was my age. He got rich because of that." said Calem."I always wondering how you got that formula Calem but that is actually really cool." said Bob.

The four reached the Plant and Calem went nuts."Should we go after him?" said Ashley."Nah. He will be fine. I hope he doesn't get shocked too badly." said Serena."Yeah. I'm going to see if I can find me a Elekid to catch one." said Bob.His eyes turned into stars as Serena said,"We should stay with him."."Yeah." said Ashley.

The three were looking for a Elekid and they found one.It was fighting with another Pokemon."Isn't that a Magby?" said Serena."Yeah. I wonder why they are fighting." said Ashley."They are rivals and best friends." said a voice.The three then saw an engineer standing there and he said,"I am sorry for scaring you three. My name is Alexander but my friends call me Alex."."Sup Alex. The name is Bob. So why is Magby and Elekid fighting Alex?" said Bob.

Alex crossed his arms and he said,"Magby came here one day after her trainer released her. She was sad but Elekid tried to make her smile. He hates seeing anyone sad. He punched her as she punched him back. These two have been fighting since then. They make an epic team since they known their strength in battle along with their weakness. I hope they find a trainer to take both of them."."That is such a good story." said Serena.

Ashley noticed Bob clenching his fists as she said,"You alright?"."Yeah. I just want to meet Magby's former trainer." said Bob.He looked at Magby and he said,"I hate people who abandoned their Pokemon. I mean Pokemon are not tools but they are our friends."."I see." said Alex."Maybe he could be their trainer." thought Alex.Ashley said,"So have you met Magby's trainer before Alex?"."Yes. She is a real big jerk." said Alex."She?" said Serena."Yes." said Alex.

Bob ran out to the two but he was got in the middle of a Flamethrower and Thunderbolt."Bob!" said the three.The two Pokemon looked over at Bob and he said,"I am fine. I have Pokemon who sometimes hit me with them. You two are pretty strong though."."You came to the right Pokemon. I mean no one can mess with the Thunder!" said Elekid.He flexed his arms as Magby said,"Ignore him. My name is Inferno and he is Thunder."."Sup. The name is Bob." said Bob.

The two then ran off as Bob said,"I wonder why they ran."."Probably because of Tessa's presence Bob." said Alex.He stood there and Serena said,"Tessa?"."A Magnemite who lives around here Serena. She is always trying those two from fighting but you can't stop them." said Alex."So do you know where we could find our friend? He wanted to come here and we lost him." said Ashley."Yeah. Lets get looking." said Alex.

Bob stood up and he said,"I'm going to go look for Inferno and Thunder you guys. They will be awesome on my team along with Thor. Heck they might even help Squirtle with his fear of Pokemon. It will be good for all of us.".He walked off looking for the three as Alex said,"Lets go find your friend.".He walked off as the girls followed him into the Power Plant.

Bob found the two getting scolded by Tessa."Why did you two hit that trainer? I don't think he like that." said Tessa."Bob didn't mind at all!" said the two."It is true Tessa." said Bob.Inferno and Thunder hid behind Bob as Tessa said,"Is that true?"."Yep. They are pretty strong. So do you know anything about Inferno's former trainer?" said Bob."Why do you want to know about Laura Bob?" said Inferno."She is really mean. I mean Me and Inferno are super strong unlike Laura!" said Thunder.

Bob said,"I want to teach her that Inferno is a strong Pokemon. I hate people who like to just throw away their bond with their Pokemon. I want to teach Laura a lesson in Pokemon training."."I see." said Tessa."I like this guy. Let me battle with one of your Pokemon Bob!" said Thunder."I see. Go Garth!" said Bob.He came out as he said,"So what am I doing out?"."You are going to battle my new friend Thunder in a battle." said Bob."Sure." said Garth.

He stood there as Thunder fired an Thunderbolt.He dodged it as Bob said,"Shadow Punch!".He then punched Thunder and he said,"That was nothing compared to Inferno! Eat my signature Thunder Punch!".Garth then went through the attack as Bob said,"Hypnosis.".Thunder went to sleep as Tessa said with an angry and tired tone,"You won Garth. Thunder sleeps like a Snorlax. It takes a massive amount of power to wake him up.".

Tessa woke up Thunder and Bob said,"Guess like I won but you and your friends are really strong. You should come with me on my Pokemon Journey."."Really? That sounds awesome. You mean all of us right?" said Inferno."Yeah. I mean you three are my friends and I would never abandoned you for anything." said Bob.The three smiled as Garth said,"His cooking is also really good.".Bob returned him as his Pokedex rang.

Bob saw that it is was Ashley and he answered it."Hey Ashley. What's up?" said Bob."We have a really big problem." said Ashley."Calem get electrocuted?" said Bob."No. He did piss off a girl." said Ashley."Really? I thought girls liked Calem." said Bob."They do but not this one. Can you come over here to the main part of the Power Plant? Maybe you can calm her down." said Ashley."Okay. See you in a second." said Bob.

He hanged up as Bob said,"Do you guys know what that is?"."Yeah. Follow me Bob!" said Thunder.Bob then followed the Electric Pokemon and then he followed the Magnet Pokemon because Elekid got lost causing Inferno to hit him."Sorry about that Bob." said Tessa."It is fine. I mean we are getting there and everyone makes mistakes." said Bob.

The four then saw a girl holding Calem who was fighting with her.She had red hair up to her shoulders, green eyes, and she was very pretty."Wow. She is pretty cute just like Giselle." thought Bob.He then saw Alex, Serena, and Ashley.Alex notice the three behind Bob and he said,"So did you capture those three?"."Not yet. So what did Calem do?" said Bob."He called her ugly. She reacted like this." said Serena."Ah. So who is she?" said Bob."That is Laura Bob. I know her from any where." said Inferno.

"Really?" said Bob.She nod as Bob said,"Lets get her attention then. Go Toni! Ice Beam Calem!"."What?!" said the three humans.She then froze Calem and Laura looked at Bob."Don't worry miss. I saved you from the Raging Calem." said Bob."I see." said Laura.She noticed Inferno who hid behind Bob and she said,"What are you doing with that weak Pokemon?"."Inferno is not weak. She is a strong Fire Pokemon. I mean her Flamethrower felt like a Fire Blast to me!" said Bob.

Inferno smiled as Laura said,"I see. Well, I hope she is happy with you.".Inferno and Thunder were confused at her actions as Laura said,"I may have release you Inferno but I was holding you back. You are an awesome Pokemon and don't you forgot that. I mean you found a strong trainer and a pretty handsome one too.".Bob's face went a little red as Ashley thought,"Sometimes. Bob has a strange luck with women.".

Laura said,"How about this Bob? I want to see what moves Inferno knows."."Sure. Lets go Squirtle!" said Bob.The Tiny Turtle Pokemon stood there and Tessa said,"Go help him Thunder. He and Inferno will need your help."."Right! Time for the Thunder to show Bob and everyone around who is the Thunder is!" said Thunder.He stood there with the two and Laura said,"Go.".She then sent out an Ponyta, Poliwhirl, and Electrode.Ashley scanned the three Pokemon and she smiled."They look really strong you guys but we can take them." said Bob.

The three nod their head as Bob's Pokedex told him about his three Pokemon with their moves starting with Squirtle, Inferno, and Thunder,"Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokemon. Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance in water, enabling this Pokemon to swim at high speeds. This Pokemon knows Protect, Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Tackle, Bubble, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Skull Bash, Ice Beam, Dig, Double Team, Return, Scald, Power-Up Punch, Waterfall, Rest, Attract, Sleep Talk, Surf, Aqua Jet, Brine, Dragon Pulse, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, and Muddy Water.".

"Magby, the Live Coal Pokemon. Magby's state of health is determined by observing the fire it breathes. If the Pokemon is sprouting yellow flames from its mouth, it is in good health. When it is fatigued, black smoke will be mixed in with the flames. This Pokemon knows Ember, Attract, Rest, Sleep Talk, Smokescreen, Clear Smog, Fire Spin, Feint Attack, Flame Burst, Fire Punch, Lava Plume, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Protect, Return, Flame Charge, Overheat, Incinerate, Will-O-Wisp, Power-Up-Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Iron Tail, Mach Punch, Focus Punch, Brick Break, and Heat Wave." said Dexter.

"Elekid, the Electric Pokemon. Elekid stores electricity in its body. If it touches metal and accidentally discharges all its built-up electricity, this Pokemon begins swinging its arms in circles to recharge itself. This Pokemon knows Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Low Kick, Swift, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Electro Ball, Thunder Punch, Discharge. Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Brick Break, Psychic, Rest, Attract, Sleep Talk, Double Team, Charge Beam, Flash, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Power-Up Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dynamic Punch, Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, Karate Chop, Single Beam, and Electroweb." said Dexter.

Bob smiled as Laura said,"I heard everything. I better get going. You better be at the Pokemon League. Later Inferno.".She gave him her number to Bob as he smiled.Ashley stood there and she said,"What was that smirk for?"."Oh nothing.I better free Calem." said Bob.Him and his Pokemon went to go help Calem as Serena said,"I guess you still have rivals for his affection."."At lease he isn't as dense as Ash." said Ashley.

Bob was holding Tessa, Inferno, and Thunder's Pokeball as Calem said,"I hate you and Toni right now.".The four were walking to Rock Tunnel as Serena said,"Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off Laura. She is really nice despite her abandoning Inferno."."Yeah. So your birthday is really soon Bob." said Ashley."Yeah. Did you guys get me a present yet?" said Bob."Nope." said the three.Bob fell over as Calem said,"Don't worry. We will get you one in Celadon City."."Sweet." said Bob.Ashley smiled at her friend who she has a crush on.

Next Time,
Bob and the group head to Rock Tunnel which takes them out to the House of Imite.

Bob's Current Team
Rogue aka Frogadier.
Toni aka Nidorina.
Buzz aka Beedrill.
Moka aka Zubat.
Flora aka Bulbasaur.
Charmander
Brian aka Kadabra.
Skull aka Gyarados.
Hyperos.
Squirtle.
Brave aka Rufflet.
Star aka Staryu.
Garth aka Gastly.
Thunder aka Elekid.
Inferno aka Magby.
Tessa aka Magnemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment