Sunday, February 22, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 48 Video Game Master and Kurt's new love


If you haven't notice, I completely forgot about people sometime.I try not to forget people but I am only humans and humans forget things.If I forgot about someone sorry.Anyway lets begin with an Alexis P.O.V.Also I am also really playing up the Cult thing and some Italian phases in there

Alexis P.O.V
I woke hearing,"Oblivion Blast!".I then walked outside of the dorm to see Bob training with his spirits.Ever since Stella and Sam's duel with my biggest fan and rival for my love, the Society of Light has been taken over the Island.They took over most of Obelisk Blue excluding me, Bob, Syrus, Kurt, Taylor, Johnny, Amelia, Rias, Hannah, Carrie, Tessa, Aster, Ashley, and Atticus.They defeat Helen and Miranda who almost won their duel against the Society of Light but thanks to a strange card called White Veil.

I then saw Bob tired.He was breathing heavily.I learned about Bob's darkness taking control over half of his body.He says that his darkness went out of control because of Leah who is the person who can control the Light of Destruction.I then said,"Hey.".He stood there and he said,"Sorry Lex. I guess our training was for nothing. I mean we were supposed to be training in quiet.".I then saw a man standing there.

He had longer and scragglier blue hair and a red tattoo above and under his right eye, a dark coat with heart like designs running down the sleeves and sides of the coat.Beneath that, he was wearing plated armor which covered up his abdomen, and dark pants bearing the symbol of Crime Sorciere. He was wearing a dark high-collared cloak.He then said,"Is this your companion Robert?"."Yeah. Alexis meet my teacher Jellal Fernades. He is also one of my monsters." said Bob.

I said,"It is very nice to meet you. So how is he doing? I mean we don't want him to turn into a bad guy like the Dark Ruler."."He is doing very well. He has better control on his darkness than ever before. He won't be turn into a person that loves the darkness." said Jellal."Are we good for now?" said Bob."Yes. Remember this Bob. Don't get angry. You might turn into a demon or something along those lines. Also have a fun time with your girlfriend." said Jellal.

He was gone as Bob said,"So Lex? Are you alright? I mean you have been more quiet lately."."Yeah. The Society of Light. I mean do you think Stella mean what she said to Kurt." I said.Bob then shrugged his shoulders and he said,"No clue Lex. I mean she may have mean it but who knows. I mean she refuse to talk to us because she is with her Society friends.".I then said,"Hey Bob. Do you think we can free them from the Society of Light?"."Maybe Lex." said Bob.

Narrator P.O.V
In the Obelisk White Dorm, Chazz was talking to the little french men who called him in his room."Listen Mr. Princeton. If you and your friends would like to keep your dorm. You have to defeat Bob, Kurt, and Danny. Those three are protecting that dorm." said Bonaparte."Why don't you send a construction crew to destroy that wreck of a dorm? I mean we could make them see the Light." said Chazz.

"Crowler and Robert put the plan down with Crowler defeating me in a duel and Bob's spirits throwing the machines into the ocean and then destroying them with their attacks." said Bonaparte.Chazz then said,"Okay Bonaparte. We will handled them along with their friends.".He hanged up and he heard his door open up.He then saw Chelsea, Sam, and Stella standing there.Those three helped turn 90% of the girls see the light.

Chelsea said,"So what is our plan to make Bob, Danny, and Kurt see the Light? I mean I really don't care what you did with Danny or Kurt. I just want Bobby all to myself."."You should get over him Chelsea. Like Kurt, they are both weak and perverted. Bob's deck is a great example of that." said Stella."She is right Chelsea. Everyone should see the light and be cleaned of their sins." said Sam."So did you three find two duelist who can beat Danny and Kurt?" said Chazz."Yes. Follow us." said the three in unison.

The boy followed the three and then he saw two duelists in a room.One was playing at his personal arcade machine because he is rich.The other one was a girl who was on the bed working on her deck.She had long golden blond, blue eyes, and she was very pretty."So who are these two?" said Chazz.The boy then said in a Italian accent,"Ciao! The name is Lorenzo! A World Championship Video Game Master!"."Okay. So who are you?" said Chazz.

The girl then said,"My name is Casey Inferno. I joined the Light thanks to Mistress Chelsea."."You are very welcome." said Chelsea."You two know your job right?" said Stella."Yeah. Defeat the Raymond Brothers. They are going down faster than a fire type Pokemon to an ice type Pokemon." said Lorenzo."Huh?" said Sam."He means that this is going to be a piece of cake." said Casey.The four lieutenant of the Light walked out of the room.Lorenzo thought,"Time to take down that supposed Harem King.".Casey thought,"You will be mine Kurt.".

Bob P.O.V
Kurt then sneezed."You alright Kurt Senpai?" said Steve.I was with Steve, Kurt, Bastion, Hassleberry, and Danny.We were in the halls of Duel Academy which are really freaking big."Yeah. My allergies are acting up." said Kurt."Yeah. I bet it is from someone trying to impress Carrie." I said."You like her Sy? I mean you and her work together like most of Kurt's spirits." said Danny."That is good right Private Bastion?" said Hassleberry."Yes. Where are the girls Bob?" said Bastion.

I then said,"I have no idea. I will never understand women.".I was then hit with the Power of Destruction and I saw Rias standing there with Alexis, Carrie, Tessa, and Holly."Hey ladies. So why did Bob Senpai do this time?" said Steve."He is just well Bob." said Rias."That doesn't answer Steve's question." said Bastion.Rias was about to hurt him and then I said,"You might want to shut up Bastion."."I am learning a lot from you guys." said Tessa."Indeed Private Tessa." said Hassleberry.

Carrie sat next to Syrus and she said,"So why do you smell like a perfume store Sy?"."I push him into one." said Danny.I then heard a familiar voice,"You are late Perverts.".I then saw Stella and the Society of Light and Kurt said,"For what Stella?"."Our date not!" said Stella."Ouch." said the three Freshmen."Holly, Bob, Kurt, and Danny. You are coming with us." said Stella.We were then dragged off as I heard Bastion say to himself,"I was once a main character.".

We were walking inside of the Obelisk White Planetarium.Danny then said,"So Stella? Why are we here? I mean I know that you just broke up with my brother but if we are going to start dating, we might want to get rid of the loose baggage.".She ignored him and Kurt hurt him.The two brothers then argued like crazy and Holly whispered to me,"Bob. What do you think Stella is planning to do?"."No idea." I said."I know that you will protect us from them with your Gentle Darkness." said Holly.

We then stopped as Stella said,"Kurt and Danny meet your opponents."I then saw the Society of Light on the other side and then I saw Lorenzo who hated my guts and a girl."Hey! I remember you! You are that jerk who defeat me in Smash Bros!" said Lorenzo."Bob." said Holly.Danny said,"I got this guy. If I beat you, I will be the Harem King and a Video Game Master."."It doesn't work like that Danny. Kurt, you will be facing Casey Inferno." said Stella.

Narrator P.O.V
The two walked over there as Stella joined her Cult on the other side.Bob stood there as Holly said,"So what is Lorenzo's deck like?"."I think a video game based deck Boss." said Yellow.Bob then saw the three sitting on the metal pole and Bob said,"He is right but unlike my monsters, they aren't one video games genre. It is isn't bad but pretty easy to find out the weakness."."What do you mean?" said Green and Black."Think your very stereotypical fighter." said Holly."Gotcha." said the three.

Danny then activated his duel disk and Lorenzo said,"Hey! It will be me first then Danny, then my cute partner, and finally Kurt. Sound good?"."Sure." said the three.Lorenzo said,"I summon the amazing and strong Boxer!".Then a monster stood there.He looked like the Pokemon Hitmonchan except he isn't wearing a dress."His special effect activates. I can now special summon Kick from my deck!" said Lorenzo.Then a monster stood there and her legs look really strong and scary."I can now special summon Spin!" said Lorenzo.

Boxer.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The ultimate Boxer with fists of fire.He can punched you at the speed of lighting hitting the ground.You can special summon Kick or Spin from your deck.
Kick.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 800.Warrior/Effect.She can kick the air with her lighting kicks.She is really fast with her speed of light kicks.You can special summon Spin or Boxer from your deck.
Spin.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.The most powerful member of the same group including Kick and Boxer.She can spin around and not get sick whatsoever while doing this.You can special summon Boxer or Kick from your deck.

Then a woman who was upside down stood there and Lorenzo said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Harem King.".Danny then drew a card and he said,"Heck Yeah! I play Dark Fusion to fuse Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Evil Hero Inferno Wing!".Then the evil sister of Elemental Hero Flame Wingman stood there with an evil smirk on her face.Danny then said,"I now play the spell Alternative Copies! This lets me special summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Elemental Villain Magma!".

Elemental Villain Magma.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2100 DEF 1200.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Two Evil Heroes.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.The Elemental Villain of Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Evil Hero Inferno Wing.His fire can melt someone into a puddle really fast or his wind can rip up into shreds with ease.This monster counts as a Fire and Wind Attribute monsters.When this card destroy a monster, the user takes damage based on the destroy monster ATK with 300 extra points of damage.

Then a blob which looked like a man stood there with an gleeful look on his face.Danny then said,"I now place a card facedown to end my turn off. Your turn Casey Chan. You and me after this.".Casey sighed as she said quietly,"This is my chance to prove myself that I can be a better girlfriend to you Kurt.".Bob looked at her as she said,"I summon Devil Girl!".Then a girl stood there.She then grew two giant wings and a devil tail.She had long red hair, a very appealing body, and she had a gleeful look on her face.

Devil Girl.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Fiend/Effect.During the day, she is your normal girl.She is hanging out with her friends, trying to get the boy of her dreams to notice her, and fight off evil devils.You know normal girl stuff.She is the Devil Princess and she hates her past with a burning passion.She fights them to protect the boy of her dreams and her friends.Little does she know that the boy she likes is a devil too.She can't be destroy by a monster over 2000 ATK points and she gains 600 ATK and DEF points for each Fire Attribute monster on the field.

Ojama Yellow said,"Isn't she one of your Devil Monsters Bob?"."Nope. She isn't. I guess Pegasus made a series of them not the ones from my past." said Bob.He placed his hands in his pocket as he thought,"She is interesting to say the least.".She then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"Time to show you off! I summon Zero!".He stood there as he said,"Hello. I am a new spirit to Kurt's deck so be gentle. I won't but I decide to be nice.".

Future Hero Zero.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is one of the best swordsman from the Future.His mastery with his sword is impressive.He has a heated rivalry with Lord Art about many things and one of those things being their immense shoot off contest.He gains 500 ATK and DEF points if he is fighting against a Wind, Fire, and Water attribute monster while he gains 500 ATK and DEF points when fighting against a Light, Dark, and Earth attribute monster.He can bring out his companion Future Hero Kari from your deck, hand, and grave. 

Danny was shocked as he said,"You look so cool."."Thanks. Now Kurt should activate my special effect. I mean I work better with a partner." said Zero."Right. I activate his special effect. I can special summon his special lady from my deck! Future Hero Kari!" said Kurt.Then a girl stood there.She was wearing a very similar outfit to Zero but it was pink, more feminine, and it showed off her figure.She had long blond hair which was in a ponytail, cobalt blue eyes, and two futuristic pistols along with a future whip on her hips.

Future Hero Kari.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.One of the best healers from the Future.She can use healing magic to heal up life threatening wounds mainly Zero's wounds.He is always getting hurt making her worried.She is usually seen with him or Lady Ann.The two are like sisters and she is trying to help get Art's attention which is hard when you have a samurai as your rival in love.She can't be destroyed or targeted by Spells, Traps, and Monsters Effects.

Ojama Black said,"I wonder if she is like Lady Ann."."Yeah. She is so cute." said Yellow.He was then hit with a whip as Kari said,"Don't say that about my sister freak."."Sorry miss." said Green.Kurt then said,"I then play 2 facedowns to end my turn.".Two cards appeared behind the future monsters as Lorenzo drew a card.He then said,"I now special summon Dragon Fist from my hand!".Then a monster stood there with a dragon like martial artist outfit.

Dragon Fist.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.One of the six Fist Monsters.He has the fist of the Dragon inside of his body.He can be special summon from your hand if you have a warrior monster on your field.

He bowed as Lorenzo said,"This is perfect. I now send Boxer and Kick to the grave so I can summon Darkstalker Morrigan!".Then a monster stood there.She had long light green hair and black like wings on her back and the sides of her head.She was very alluring as Danny's mouth was wide open.Kurt sighed as Lorenzo said,"Now it is time to summon one of my strongest monster Street Fighter Ryu. I can do this because I have 2 warriors in my grave.".The very famous fighting game character stood there.

Darkstalker Morrigan.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Fiend/Normal.A very powerful succubi whose beauty makes her opponents faint or she knocks them out with her Soul Fist.She is a very powerful fighter because she is able to beat several fighters from other fighting games more than her fighting game.
Street Fighter Ryu.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3500 DEF 3500.Warrior/Effect.He is one of the Street Fighters monsters.He can be considered to be the leader of that group of monsters.He can be special summon from your hand if you have 2 warrior monsters in your grave.

Lorenzo then said,"I activate my facedown card! Forced Fighting! This card means that you can't stop my attacks with spell cards. I now attack Future Hero Kari with Spin! Destroy her with your elemental roundhouse!".The fighter rushed toward her and Kurt said,"I now activate my facedown! The trap card Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".Then the attack was blocked by said scarecrow and then Lorenzo said,"You may have blocked my attack but your partner won't be so lucky. I now attack with Morrigan! Soul Fist Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!".

Forced Fighting.Spell.Continuous.This spell makes your attack invincible to spell cards.This means that no spell can be played when you are attacking or you are being attacked.

The attack went toward the hero and Danny said,"I activate my facedown! Hero Barrier!".The attack was blocked as Lorenzo said,"I now attack with Ryu and Dragon Fist at the same time! Destroy Future Hero Zero with Hadouken! Dragon Fist show that blob your Dragon Uppercut!".The two rushed toward them and Kurt said,"I now play my facedown! Future Upgrade. This boosts up Future Hero Zero's ATK and DEF points by 2000 during the rest of the battle phase!".

Future Upgrade.Trap.Normal.This boots up Future Hero Zero or Future Hero Kari up by 2000 ATK and DEF points during your turn or during the battle phase.

He then made his beam sword glow a bright red as he slashed the attack in half causing Lorenzo 100 points of damage as the villain exploded by the uppercut causing 400 life points."Shoot. My plan didn't work thanks to you strappos. I end my turn with a facedown." said Lorenzo.His hand was empty and Danny then drew a card.He then said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand! This handy spell lets me draw 5 cards!".He drew 5 cards and he said,"I now special summon Evil Hero Acid Golem!".

The monster stood there as Danny said,"I now play the spell Changing Sides! Since I have Evil Hero Acid Golem and Evil Hero Inferno Wing! I now can special summon 2 Evil Heroes! I pick Evil Hero Whirlwind and Evil Hero Inferno!".The two stood there and Danny said,"I play the Field Spell Fusion Dimension! Now my monsters and Kurt's gain 1000 ATK points! I now attack Dragon Fist with Evil Hero Inferno Wing! Inferno Blast!".

She fired the attack as the fighter was gone as Lorenzo lost 600 life points.Danny said,"Now her special effect activates. You now lose 2500 life points!".He then felt the flame as Lorenzo said,"You stupid fool. I activate my facedown! Friendship! This means that I take half damage for the rest of this turn."."Okay. I now destroy Ryu with Acid Golem, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman will attack Morrigan with Infernal Rage, Whirlwind will attack Spin, and Inferno will attack you directly!".

Friendship.Spell.Normal.You only take half damage for the rest of the turn.

Lorenzo then lost 6400 life points as Danny said,"Shoot. I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Casey.".She then said,"Before your Evil Hero Inferno attack me with her special effect. I play my facedown card! Devils Praise! This spell gives me life points based on a monster's ATK points and it also send it to the grave. I pick Evil Hero Acid Golem. I gain 4000 life points.".She then lost 2000 life points as Danny said,"Wow. Casey Chan. You are an amazing duelist just like me.".

Devils Praise.Spell.This spell lets you pick a monster on the field.You gain life points based on said monster's ATK points.You also sent it the graveyard and also it is the current amount ATK points so if said monsters is affect by a spell, it works in your favor.

The futuristic monster sighed as Kurt said,"You will get used to it eventually.".Casey drew a card and she said,"I now play Devil Summon. This spell allows me to special summon a Devil Monster and I pick Devil Guardian!".Then a monster stood there.He had a shield, huge devil wings, and a devil's fork.Casey said,"His special effect activates. He sends two monsters on the field to the grave and you get 1000 points of damage for each one. I pick Evil Hero Hurricane and Evil Hero Inferno.".

Devil Summon.Spell.Normal.This spell lets you special summon a Devil Monster from your deck.
Devil Guardian.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2700 DEF 2700.Fiend/Effect.The guardian of the entire Underworld.He tries to prevent devils from escaping him but they sometimes slip through the cracks.He is happy for Devil Girl doing her job and she sometimes bring food to him because he can't exact leave the underworld gate.He can send 2 monster on the field to the grave and each monster destroy, the duelist lose 1000 life points. 

Danny then felt the pain as he said,"Why aren't you attack Kurt? I mean you know his facedowns."."I am aiming on you Harem King because Kurt is a great duelist. He is kind and very caring to his monsters. I mean you are too Danny but he supports them getting with each other. The girl who broke his heart was an idiot for letting him go." said Casey.The Ojame trio whispered,"Is she making fun of Stella?"."Yeah. I guess this girl had a crush on Kurt and she wasn't a big fan of Stella." said Holly."Yeah." said Bob.

Casey then said,"I summon Devil Boy.".Then a boy stood there.He was wearing the same uniform as Devil Girl except without the skirt.He had the tail and wings plus he smiled when he saw Devil Girl who blushed a furious red."I now play the spell Devil Aura. This boosts up all of my Devil Monsters by 1000 ATK and DEF points!" said Casey.Devil Girl now had 5200 ATK and DEF points, Devil Guardian had 3700 ATK and DEF points, and Devil Boy had 5400 ATK and 5000 DEF points.

Devil Boy.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1600.Fiend/Effect.The love interest of Devil Girl.He looks like a normal guy who is one of the most popular guy in the school.Little does Devil Girl know that, he is a devil and he likes her.The two can't admit their feeling for each other but they are close.He can't be destroy by a monster over 2000 ATK points and he gains 600 ATK and DEF points for each Fire Attribute monster on the field. 
Devil Aura.Spell.Continuous.This spell boost up all Devil Monsters by 1000 ATK and DEF points.

The Society of Light team had 3500 life points and the Raymond brothers had 7600 life points.Casey then said,"I now play the equip spell. Devils Shot. This gives Devil Girl an extra attack. I now attack Elemental Hero Flame Wingman with Devil Guardian! Destroy him with Fork Hit!".Danny then said,"I now play my facedown! Half Damage! This means we only talk half damage for this turn."."Hey! You are using the Lorenzo's move!" said Lorenzo."Nah. I think it would be an Bob move. I mean I am not doing this because I want to be a Pro. I may not be as smart as Kurt or Danny but I can tell when I am dueling someone greedy!" said Danny.

Devils Shot.Spell.Equip.This gives a Devil Monster an extra attack.

Danny then lost 300 life points and then Casey said,"Destroy Evil Hero Inferno Wing Devil Girl!".She then destroy her causing 1050 points of damage.Casey then said,"Devil Boy Destroy Future Hero Zero! Devil Girl Destroy Future Hero Kari!".Kurt then said,"I hate to be a busy kill but it comes with the job. I now play the quick play spell! Crazy Escapade! This spells works like this. My monsters are protect from damage and your battle phase ends.".

Crazy Escapade.Spell.Quick.This spells protect your monsters from damage and your opponent phase ends.

The two Future Monsters then dodged the attack using a giant pot.Casey was confused as Kurt said,"Like the card said Crazy Escapade."."What a pathetic team." said Chazz."Hey Princeton! Casey is doing awesome in this duel! Not Lorenzo but she is doing awesome." said Danny."Hey!" said Lorenzo."Ignore him Casey. You can duel me any time you want. I mean you are pretty cute." said Kurt.Her face went red as she said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".

Kurt drew a card and he said,"Time to play the spell known as Search and Rescue! I pick Tony and Ninja Hiro!".The two monsters stood there and Tony said,"Really? You pair us with up the future freaks?"."Be nice." said Kurt."Yes. We are trying to be your friends. Well the female are, not the men." said Kari."Yeah." said Zero."I now activate Hiro's special effect bringing out his lovely lady Ninja Karin!" said Kurt.

She stood there and she said,"Ready."."I now play the spell Girl Power! By playing this spell, all male monsters on my field go back into the deck and for each one, they get replace with a female one. I pick Samurai Rachel, Lady Ann, and one of the newest girls to my deck. Let me introduce you all to Angel. Tony's love interest!" said Kurt.The samurai stood there with the cowgirl along with a girl.She had long white hair with red highlights, a pink top, a black skirt, up to her knees black boots which had heels, and a black jacket with the symbol of fire.

Girl Power.Spell.Normal.You send all male monsters on your field back into your deck.For each one, you can special summon a female.
Angel.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.She comes from the same future as Tony.She went to the back because she was worried about him due to her massive crush on him.She helps him get the leader of the resistance a girlfriend by helping said girlfriend noticed the leader.She is also determined to save the future and make Tony hers.He is very popular in the future.She can transform into her beast form during your battle phase or when he is attacked.She gains 1600 ATK and DEF points.

Kurt then said,"I now play the spell Pot of Greed!".He then drew 2 cards and he said,"Lets go Due(Two) Dust Tornado! Lets destroy Casey's facedown and Devil Aura!".The two rushed toward the cards destroying them and the facedown was Devil Barrier.The three Devil Monsters lost their bonus.Kurt then said,"I now attack Ninja Karin will destroy Devil Guardian!".She then destroy the Guardian causing 300 points of recoil damage.

Kurt then said,"Now! Angel! Destroy Devil Girl showing her love for Tony!".She then turned into a Phoenix as she fired a giant fire blast from her wings.Angel and Lorenzo lost the duel as the brothers said,"And that is game!".Holly said,"That was an epic duel wasn't it?"."Yeah but I have more questions than answers. I mean why are the Society of Light attacking us?" said Bob."You three are really strong." said the trio."Maybe." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I walked over to Kurt who said,"Man. That duel made me think about a lot.".I saw Danny plus the Ojama trying to wake up Lorenzo who fainted after losing the duel along with Holly and Casey talking."You mean that Casey has an obvious crush on you. Before you rush into this, learn something about her. My advice to you." I said.We then saw Lorenzo stand up with bleached hair and he pushed Danny to the ground.Holly caught the Ojama as I gripped my right arm."Bob." said my friends."She is here." I said.

I then saw Leah standing there.The Society left after their loss and Danny said,"What did you do to him? I mean he was going to make some lunch."."He has?" said Kurt."I was going to ask." said Danny."I made him fully see the Light like you all soon!" said Leah.She was gone with Lorenzo.I then said,"Hey Casey. Welcome to the Resistance. You are going to be joining us against them. Are you in?"."Hell Yeah. Lets bring them back." said Casey.

Kurt and Danny took her back to the dorm to introduce her to the others.The Ojama Trio went to go do thing leaving me and Holly alone.I then said,"I better get back to Alexis and Rias. They worry about me too much."."Hey Bob. What do you see in them?" said Holly."They make a better guy. I mean I used to be alone but now I have all of you guys supporting me." I said.

She then hugged me making my face red.I then said,"Holly?"."I like you idiot. I mean you haven't noticed it because I have been afraid of admit my feeling to you. I will now make Rias and Alexis realize they have a rival for your love." said Holly.She ran off as I slammed my head against a wall."I hate my love life." I said to myself.

Next time,
Bob faces against the complete opposite of him in every way.

Main Characters
Obelisk Blue: Bob, Syrus, Alexis, Kurt, Taylor, Johnny, Amelia, Rias, Hannah, Carrie, Tessa, Holly, Casey, and Aster.
Ra Yellow: Bastion and Hassleberry.
Slifer Red: Danny and Steve.
Obelisk White: Chazz, Chelsea, Miranda, Helen, Stella, Leah,and Sam.

Teachers/Headmasters
Obelisk Blue Headmaster/Chancellor Crowler.
Obelisk Blue Headmistress Ms. Fontaine
Ra Yellow Headmaster Mr. Sartyr
Slifer Red Headmistress Kate Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment