Saturday, February 28, 2015

Power High Episode 3 Hanging out with your friends at the Amusement Park


Welcome to Episode 3 of something it is somewhat my idea with me owning the characters, some of the building, and the plot.Nothing else is mine.I can do my original stuff but it takes determination, effort, and me staying focused which is sometimes hard.I am only human.Power is coming eventually.No promise on the date but expect it before the world ends.Lets begin with Bob waking up on a Saturday.Also Bob is 16.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up very tired.I noticed several soda cans around my bed and I saw that my TV was still on.I usually stay up all night playing video games, watching TV, or me being lonely.I then placed all of them in a trash bag as I turned off my TV.I put on my glasses and I looked at my alarm clock which I fixed yesterday.It was 8:30 in the morning as I said,"Yesterday must have been a dream.".I then took a shower and I wore my lazy day clothes which is a black shirt with lounge pants with my necklaces.

I then walk downstairs and I saw Fate, Ryan, Johnny, Kurt, and Felix in my living room."Morning Sunshine. Did you sleep good?" said Fate.I then yelled,"What are you guys doing here?!"."Chill out man. We are here because the plan." said Kurt."Huh?" I said."You didn't check your phone?" said Ryan.Johnny looked confused as I said,"I literally woke up ten minutes ago. I haven't gotten to check. How did you get into my house?"."I let them in Bob. I mean they are friends of yours so why wouldn't I?" said Soul.

She stood there wearing a white top with blue jeans."Yeah. Your super hot sister let us in. So where are you off to pretty lady?" said Felix."Your mother is in town. She wants me to go shopping with her. Wish me luck Bob and have fun." said Soul.She left the house as Johnny said,"You two don't look alike."."Yeah. I mean she is hot and your not." said Fate."He doesn't mean that in a bad way." said Ryan."It is because she is trying to be like my mom." I said.

Kurt said,"So what does your mom do man? I mean she is never here right? I mean you live with such a hot sister."."She is a Therapist for Celebrities. She is always busy. You may see her around every other week. " I said."What does that mean?" said Felix."She works in Hollywood right Bob?" said Johnny.I shook my head as my glasses fell off.I then picked them back up as I am like really blind like a mile.

I then said,"So how did you find my house?"."Well Johnny who is usually Mr. Silent asked one of the teachers where you lived after school. I mean you just left after Math. What were you doing?" said Fate."I was watching Anime all night. I went to bed around 6 in the morning." I said."You slept for two hours and you are awake!" said Felix.He then grabbed me and he said,"Teach me your secret Bobbie!".

He was hit by Johnny as Ryan said,"Usually Johnny ignores the antics of our group and doesn't talk except to me and Roxy. You did something to him."."Sorry." I said."Nah. Don't worry about it. So get ready. We are leaving soon." said Kurt."For what? I was planning to get some breakfast and watch Anime." I said."Well, we are going to HeroZone!" said Fate."You mean the Amusement Park? Why?" I said.

Felix said,"Because Stella and the cheer squad invite us to meet Stella's boyfriend. I mean she is head cheerleader of the school and she is dating you! No offense Bobbie but you don't look popular.".I then hid in my shirt as Fate said,"Don't be a dick Felix. Stella fell for him and hell, I am too."."I'm not gay." I said."He is just kidding right?" said Kurt.Johnny then grabbed the guys as he said,"We will meet you outside Bob. Get ready.".

I walked upstairs and I put on my outside clothes.Blue jeans, the same shirt, my scarf, my fully charged phone, and my wallet.I locked up the house because Soul can find her way in here using her powers.I then saw Johnny standing there with 2 cars behind him,One was sliver while the other one was red.They looked expensive, fast, and something out of Fast and Furious."Sweet cars." I said.

Fate sat in the sliver one with Felix and Kurt in the back as he said,"Our gang has ton of these bad boys and Ryan lets us drive them around."."Your welcome." said Ryan from the red ."Do you have a car Bob?" said Felix."Yeah. My mom got me for my sixteen birthday." I said.I opened the garage and I remember Soul teaching me how to drive.Despite her being an woman from a previous generation, she can drive cars and plane with ease.Think of like it Fate/Zero with Saber knowing how to drive with ease.

I open it and my friends were shocked.It was a dark black Pininfarina Ferrari Sergio.Don't ask my mom who I got it.I still don't know how myself."That car is so awesome." said Felix."Is your mom rich?" said Kurt and Fate."Yep. She makes big bucks." I said.I got in as Johnny said,"You know where the park is?"."Yeah. Soul forced me to go there a couple times." I said."Meet you there." said Ryan.I then drove to Herozone which sounds childish but it is one of the best amusement parks in the country.

Narrator P.O.V
The Hunter was sitting in jail with handcuffs."I can't believe those humans captured me. I am a member of Bloody Darkness. Gangs and cops were working together. I mean what the hell?!" thought The Hunter.He then heard a scream as he then saw a knocked out cop."I should have expect this from Slayer. I mean you have the power to cut through anything with your power. Sad." said a woman.

He then saw Slayer standing there with Soul Smasher.She had purple hair which was in a ponytail, a serious look on her face, and black eyes."You told her?!" said Hunter."The Reaper told her. She want to kill this kid and she learned something about him." said Slayer."What? Is he friends with the mob?" said Hunter."Yes. He is also has a famous warrior. Have you two morons ever heard about Soul?" said Soul Smasher.

The two then said,"Really? One of the legendary heroes is working with a loser!"."Yes. Lets go. Black Hole." said Soul Smasher.The jail cell was destroy along with the police station as Hunter was still in handcuffs."Free him." said SS."K." said Slayer.He then burned the cuffs off as Hunter said,"So what is the plan?"."He is heading to Herozone in a car. Lets make an alternative dimension for him so we can fight him without any interruptions." said Soul Smasher.The three were gone.

Bob P.O.V
I drove into the empty parking lot as I saw no one there."What just happened? Usually this place is crowded." I said.I got out as I sensed something.My car was gone as I heard,"Hey! I remember you. You were that blue haired boy!".I then saw Hunter with Slayer and a woman."So you three must be friends? Where are we?" I said."Your friends and girlfriend are safe from us and Soul Smasher." said Slayer."But you aren't boy. You messed with Bloody Darkness. As a member, I won't let you live. Eat this! Atomic Blast!" said the woman who I think is Soul Smasher.

I then dodged a blast that destroy the ground as water came out."Eat my Hydro Storm!" I said.I then made the water go toward them as Hunter made a knife.It cut the water in half as I said,"I guess I will have to go the direct approach for you three! Dragon Sword!".I then made the sword which was made from the scales of a dragon and I rushed toward them.I clashed blades with Hunter who want revenge.

He tried to kill me as he said,"You ruined my rep! I was one of the best members of Bloody Darkness but you had to be the wielder of Soul! Eat him Shirley!".I then dodged a crocodile as Slayer said,"You are Crocodile Dundee!"."Can it! Kill him!" said Hunter.I then started dodging him as I said,"Swap! Oblivion Arrow Storm!".I then fired several arrows made out of the same stuff as Oblivion Sword and it killed the crocodile.

Hunter then threw really big knifes at me and I said,"Galactic Shield!".I then made a huge shield which blocked his attack.Slayer said,"You failed. Lighting Aura Strike!".He then slammed into the shield as Hunter attack it.I then saw Soul Smash who said,"Die. Pin point blast!".I was then hit with a blast which then made my shield was gone and I got slashed, burned, and shocked.

Soul Smash said,"He was a problem?"."Yeah." said the two.I then grab my heart necklace as I said,"Gaia Heal.".I then healed myself and I said,"Oblivion Explosion!".I then exploded like a Golem as Soul Smasher on her knee.I then saw her partner out cold as she said,"You are very interesting. We shall be keeping an eye on you Bob. Good bye.".

I then saw that I was back in the parking lot and in my car.I then saw that I had a black eye but my scarf stayed the same.Thanks magic scarf.I then got out as I said,"I can't just run home. I mean they must be waiting for me.".I then walked into the amusement park with stares because I was wearing a scarf in the summer.I then saw Stella with the girls that I met yesterday.My girlfriend saw me and she ran toward me.

Her friends came by as Stella said,"What happened to you?"."Yeah. Did you get into a fight? You won right?" said Kari."Yeah. I think." I said."What do you mean?" said Cindy."I was in a fight with 2 boys and a girl. I knocked the boys and the girl ran off with them. So is that a win?" I said."Yeah." said Sakura and Roxy.Myra said,"You two have fun on your date.".

I stood there with Stella.We were waiting in line for the Ferris Wheel.We pretty much spent the whole day together."So you were fighting a Guild called Bloody Darkness? That sounds British." said Stella."The three didn't seem like your typical British people. They tried to kill me." I said."They aren't Violent?" said Stella."Some are Stella. I went there with my mom for a trip. It was awesome." I said.

We got into a car and we went up.Stella was not afraid of heights which made me curious so I decide to do an experiment."So Stella? What are you afraid of?" I said,"Why are you asking me that?" said Stella."I'm just curious is all. Here, I will tell you one if you tell me one. Sound good?" I said.She then said after taking a deep breath,"I am afraid of ghosts and some bugs."."I see. I am afraid of Crowds." I said."Really? It actually explains a lot." said Stella.

I then said,"Yeah. I was lost in the mall during a concert for some musician. I was pretty much trampled by women. It was quite frightening.".We reached the top as it stopped."Bob. What is going on?" said Stella.She got closer to me as I heard,"And now for our happy couples, here is a firework show just for you.".I then saw fireworks as Stella said,"Wow. They are so nice."."Yeah. So Stella? Did you just remember me because of me wearing your necklace." I said.

She then said,"No. I have seen you around. I mean you usually hid in the shadows like a ninja. I want to go say hi but I was dragged away from you because of Craig. I am happy that you almost cut off your hand. So when do you have to do that again?"."Tomorrow. I have to do it every other day. It sucks but I still get to live with my sweet girlfriend." I said.She then kissed me as a heart firework went off with the letter B and S under it.

I dropped Stella at her place and I drove him.I parked the car as I saw the door was wide open.Soul must have forgotten to close the door and mom is lazy to do it.I close the door as I said,"I am home!".I then saw my mom and Soul being lazy.My mom had my black hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing glasses.You see it is genetics folks."Hey Bob. How was your date with Stella?" said Soul."It was nice. So how are you long in town for Audrey?" I said.

I was drinking a soda as she said,"Actually Bob, I am here for a whole month. I will spend time with Soul here but hey you can dinner for your mom."."Thanks Mom. I already have to make food for me and Soul so an extra mouth to feed is so not hard to do." I said."See? She gets his sarcasm from his father. So how long have you and Stella been together? I never thought that you would get a girlfriend and according to Soul, such nice friends." said Audrey.

"Yesterday." I said."Really?" said the two women."Yeah. I am going to bed. Night." I said.I head upstairs and I fell on my bed tired.I then saw that I got a text from Johnny.It show me and Stella kissing with hearts around it.I smiled as I said,"These last two days have been nice. Bring it on Bloody Darkness. I will be ready for anything.".I then started to play video games.

Next time,
A Childhood Friend return causing Stella and Bob's recent relationship to be put to the test plus a member of Bloody Darkness attacks Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment