Sunday, February 1, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 40 Harpies vs Warriors! The Battle for Love!


You can guess what Chelsea's deck is from the title alone.Hint hint it is the Harpies.

Alexis P.O.V
I was in the kitchen making a treat for Bob.It was a chocolate cake."Lex? What are you doing?" said Stella.She stood there with Sam and Carrie and I said,"Today is Affection day after all Stella. I already made Bob a treat. He changed my life.".I then showed them the cake."Ah. I see. Kurt changed my life too." said Stella."Yeah. So what is Affection Day?" said Sam."It is where you show the guy or girl you like your love. So what are you going to do about Bob's fan girls and your fan boys?" said Carrie.

Yubel then appeared as she said,"We have them under control. We want the Mercenary King and Queen to be happy."."You are now the Mercenary Queen Lex?" said Sam."Yeah. I helped Bob with a Job. It was really easy. I better go wake him up." I said.I walked up to his room as I saw Kurt standing there in his uniform."Waking up your precious Lex?" said Kurt."Yeah. What about Sy and Danny?" I said."Sy is the showers that we have. I am waking Danny. Wish me luck." said Kurt.

I walked inside and I saw him sleeping."Good morning Bob." I said.I then saw Rias wearing nothing and she said,"Oh. Morning Lex."."What are you doing in my Boyfriend's room? I thought you would have got the hint that he is mine." I said."Well, you two haven't done anything yet beside hold hands and kiss. I have sleep with him!" said Rias.

My face went red as Bob woke up.He then saw Rias and he said in his angry voice,"RIAS. I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STOP SLEEPING WITH ME. I AM DATING ALEXIS RHODES WHO LOVES ME EVEN WITH MY QUIRKS.I LOVE HER RIAS.".Rias was gone as Bob said,"Sometimes. She can be a real pain in my ass. Oh hey Lex.".

I was still shocked at what Bob said.I mean he dueled for my love against Harrington and Cecil.I then said,"Good morning Bob."."What is wrong Lex? Are you not feeling good?" said Bob.He placed his hand on my head and I said,"I am fine Bob. I am still shocked at what you said to Rias.".He then said,"That is how I feel about you Lex. You are my angel.".My face went red as he said,"Are you sure that you going to be alright?"."Yeah. I will meet you downstairs." I said.

I sat with the girls and Syrus."So what happened? I heard the scary voice." said Carrie."Did Rias try to sleep with Bob again?" said Syrus."That is normal to you Syrus?" said Sam."Their relationship is pretty weird. I mean Rias is like a really weird spirit and I have met some weird one." said Kurt.He stood there with a bump on his head and Stella said,"What did you do to him Kurt?"."He attacked me Stella." said Danny."You called me your girlfriend." said Kurt.

We laughed at the red head who sat next to Syrus who had a fake smile on his face."Syrus. Are you okay? I mean we all saw that duel with Zane." I said.A couple of days ago, Zane lost to Aster Phoenix during a match with Elemental Heroes and then he made fun of his family plus Bob.I learned that Bob and Aster had the most awkward relationship.The two hated been at each other throats for years.He also made Kurt and Danny made at him for claiming the idea of the Hero deck and making fun of Zane's family.

"Don't worry so much Sy. I will DESTROY Aster Phoenix for you and Zane." said Bob.He stood there and Stella said,"So Kurt? Here you go!".She then handed him a present and Kurt said,"Today is Affection Day. It is a good thing that Art reminded me about it a week in advance.".He then gave her a diamond necklace as Bob said,"You must have spend a lot of money on that beauty."."I did Bob." said Kurt.

He opened his present and it was a pack of cards."Open them. Pegasus made them for you." said Stella.He then opened the pack and he said,"They are awesome!"."What are they?" said Danny.He was like a kid on Christmas and Kurt said,"She got me equip cards for all of the monsters in my neck plus some new monsters which will fit into my deck.".He then gave her a hug and she smiled.

I then smiled at their affection as Bob said,"So Lex? Where is my gift? I mean I have yours."."Look in the kitchen Bob." I said.He ran in and he yelled,"You are the best Lex! I love you!".Carrie said,"I guess Bob loves Chocolate Cake."."You gave him Chocolate Cake Lex? Color me impressed. Bob loves the stuff." said Danny."Just as much as he loves Alexis." said Sam.He nod as my face went red.

I was walking to school late because of Bob having to wash him after devouring my gift."Sometimes Bob." I said."Sorry Lex. I can't control myself around Chocolate Cate." said Bob."I am going to guess that is the Shadow's Kryptonite." I said.He then smiled as he said,"I guess so. Oh here Lex.".He handed me a present and he said,"Open it. We are already late. I told Kurt to tell Kate Summers that we were going to be late not because of the cake.".

I opened it and I said,"Bob.".It was a heart pendant with us together."I made it myself. It is the reason why I have been sleeping in class so much. Oh and also keep looking. I came prepared." said Bob.I keep looking inside as I saw a deck."I asked Pegasus to make you some new warriors. I mean the Warrior Queen and the Legendary Swordswoman can't be your only custom cards." said Bob.I then hugged him and I said,"I love you Bob."."I know Lex." said Bob.

We were walking past the Slifer Red dorm and I saw four freshman girls bullying on a Slifer Red male.One had brown hair which was up to her shoulders, one had black hair which was in a ponytail, one had pink hair which was short and cute, and then a girl with dark blue hair stood there.The boy had gray hair and he looked pretty normal.

The dark blue haired girl said,"Look at him girls. He was trying to Tessa Morgan. You two were friends but you are a Slifer Slacker."."Yeah. Monica is right." said the brunette and black haired girl."Leave him alone now." said Soul Reaper.I then saw him standing there scaring the four girls.I then stared at Bob and he said,"I hate bullies Lex."."I do too but Soul Reaper?" I said."I was going to go with Armageddon." said Bob."He is a good choice Bob." I said.

The boy looked at us and I saw that he had gray eyes which he had glasses."Thanks. My name is Steve Graves. I am sorry to get my seniors involved in my problems." said Steve."It is no problem Steve. So what was that about?" I said."You know that pink haired girl. That was Tessa Morgan. She and I are childhood friends and most people thought that we were dating for many years. I mean she is pretty but she is out of my league." said Steve.

Bob then said,"You and her? You two would be a rocking couple Steve. This is my personal opinion so go for it."."Really?" said Steve."He is right. Me and my boyfriend were rumored to be dating for a long time. I think Bob started up our relationship and I am happy with him." I said.Steve then stood up and he said while bowing,"Thank you Bob and Alexis Senpai!".

He ran off at the speed of sound as Soul said,"He reminds me of Bob when he was younger."."Yeah. He sure does. So who were the girls bulling my Junior?" said Bob."They were Monica Cross aka the dark blue hair girl and her two groupies Sarah Turner aka the brunette and Sabrina Tucker aka the blond. They are Tessa's "friends" said Soul."Bob. We can help Steve later. We need to get to class." I said."Yeah." said Bob.We ran to class as Soul floated behind us.

I sat in my seat as I saw Bob talking with Syrus and Hassleberry.The two were always fighting over the spot of his male best friend or sidekick.I smiled as Stella said,"Looks like someone is happy.".Stella stood there and I said,"I got Bob's gifts."."Gifts?" said Stella.I then showed him the cards and heart pendant and Stella said,"He has really fallen for you."."Yeah. He has. So where is his fan girl?" I said."Who knows and who cares?" said Kurt.

He stood there with Carrie and Sam."Yeah. I mean I know she is a fellow Obelisk but she is so annoying." said Sam."Yeah. I wonder if she sick." said Carrie."She wouldn't missed today. She is my rival after all." I said."You mean like Gary Freaking Oak?" said Kurt."No." said Stella."I blame Danny." said Sam."Yeah. He is all for those memes." said Carrie.

Bob walked over to us with Syrus and Hassleberry."Hey guys. I heard a nasty rumor involve the Sarge and Private Lexi." said Hassleberry."What is it?" I said."We did it." said Bob.My face went crimson red as Carrie said,"Who started it?"."No clue. I think it was one of She should not be named." said Syrus."Voldemort's sister?" said Sam."Nope. Chelsea." said Bob."Guys don't saw her name two more times." said Kurt.

Hassleberry said,"Why should we not say Chelsea's name?"."You haven't seen Beetlejuice? Kurt made me watched that movie. It was pretty good." said Stella.Syrus then said,"Oh yeah.".I then looked at Bob and he said,"I wasn't going to do Lex!"."I know you Bob and you were thinking of it." I said.He grumbled something in German and Carrie said,"So who is going to do it?".Danny then appeared and he said,"I will Carrie. Chelsea is Bob's creepy fan girl and Chelsea loves him!".

She then appeared as we all said,"You idiot!".Chelsea then said,"My beloved Bob! I challenge your slut to a duel! The winner gets Bob as her boyfriend"."She isn't a slut!" yelled Bob.I then said in my angry voice which shocked most of the class,"Okay Chelsea. Lets duel.".Syrus then whispered to Hassleberry,"Here is some advice from your senior Hassleberry. NEVER get Alexis angry."."Right Private Truesdale." said Hassleberry.

We were in the dueling arena and it was slipped up into two sides.The right side for me and Bob being together while the left was for Bob and Chelsea.It mainly consist of our fans.Bob stood behind me and he said,"I question Private schools everyday."."Yeah. You going to cheer me on?" I said."Yeah. You are using those cards that I gave you?" said Bob."Yep. Time to show her our love." I said.

He disappeared into the crowd using his power of darkness.I then saw Chelsea and she said,"You turned my precious Bob in the darkness."."What do you mean? And here is the million dollar question. How did you meet Bob in the first place?" I said.The crowd listen in and Chelsea said,"I met Bob when he appeared at our middle school. He was so nice and he was always dueling. I fell for him and I will make him mine.".She activated her duel disk as I activated mine."Game on!" I said.

Chelsea drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Quick Summon. I now special summon Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon from my deck."The baby appeared and Chelsea said,"I now summon Harpie Lady in attack mode!".The harpie appeared as Chelsea said,"I now play the spell Elegant Egotist! I now turn my Harpie Lady into my Harpie Lady Sisters!".The three appeared as the baby dragon grew stronger, could destroy a card once per turn, and became my main target."I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Slut." said Chelsea.

I drew a card and I said,"I activate the special effect of one of my newest warriors. By sending a warrior monster from my hand to the grave, I can special summon him! I now special summon Kirito!".Then a 17 year old stood there.He has slightly long black hair and black eyes.He was wearing a black trench-coat with gray lining going down the sleeves and black boots with sliver plates to protect his shins.He was wearing a black v-necked shirt under his coat.He was wearing black pants with a black belt with a large sliver buckle on it.He has a sliver plate worn on his coat, which was on his left side, and a pair of black fingerless gloves.He wears a straps that goes over his right should and under it to wrap around his left side that was holding two very powerful swords.

Kirito.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He is the Warrior who can defeat any foes in the Virtual world of gaming.He is in love with his wife in the Real World and the Virtual World.When you have a warrior monster in your hand, you can send the monster to the grave so that you can special summon him to the battle.He can't be destroy in battle.

I then said,"I now activate the monster that I send to the grave. Come back Undead Warrior.".Then the ground opened up and a monster stood there.He had arrows pointed in his back, a sword in his right hand, and a shield in his left hand."He can come back to life due to him being like Future Zombie which is one of MY boyfriend's cards." I said.She growled as I said,"I now normal summon Dark Blade!".He stood there and he said,"It is an honor to serve you lady Alexis.".

Undead Warrior.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.He is the immortal warrior.After being cursed by a witch to never be able to duel, he fights the good fight and when he comes back.He gets stronger.He can come back from the grave every time he is sent there and all warriors monster gain an extra attack plus 500 ATK and DEF points include him.

I then said,"Thanks. I now Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon with Kirito! Sick him!".He rushed toward the dragon as it was destroy by him causing 1100 points of damage and I said,"Dark Blade attack a Harpie Lady!".He rushed toward one and Chelsea said,"I play the trap card Negate Attack!".The attack was blocked as I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

The two cards appeared as Chelsea then drew a card.She then said,"I now discard my Harpie Queen to bring Harpie's Hunting Ground!".She sent a card to the grave to add one to her hand."I now play the spell Lucky Hand!".She drew five cards and she smiled."I now play the field spell that I added to my hand!".The hunting ground appeared as Chelsea said,"I now activate the spell Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation! I now attack you with my sisters destroy all of your warriors and you take 3500 points of damage!".

I then fell over from the pain and I stood up."I now summon Cyber Harpie Lady which gives my monster 200 ATK and DEF points!" said Chelsea.She stood there and I said,"It is a good thing that I can bring back my Undead Warrior in defense mode!".He stood there ready to block a hit as Chelsea said,"I now play the equip spell Elegant Veil!".

Elegant Veil.Spell.Normal.This spell gives the equipped monster 1000 extra ATK points, can't be destroy in battle, immune to card effects, and she can inflict piercing damage. 

The lady then gained a veil covering her face as Chelsea said,"This card gives my monster 1000 extra ATK points, can't be destroy in battle, inflict piercing damage, and she is also immune to card effects. I now activate my field spell special effect destroy your facedown to the right!".I then sent the card to the grave as I said,"You just sent to the grave.The trap card known as Warrior's Revenge! This lets me draw five cards from my deck and then my monster gained triple ATK and DEF!".

Warrior's Revenge.Trap.Normal.Once this trap is sent to the grave, you can draw 5 cards and your monsters gains triple their current ATK and DEF points.

The undead warrior grew stronger as Chelsea said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".I drew a card and I smiled,"I can now special summon My Legendary Swordswoman Adora since I have my warrior on the field.".She stood there as I said,"I now activate the spell Warrior's Battle Cry! This lets me special summon to the field Ike!".Then the swordsman from Smash Bros stood there and he looked ready to fight the woman."I now play the spells The Helpful Friend and Demonic Summon! I now special summon to the field Marth and Roy!".

Ike.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Effect.The Radiant Hero of legend and the leader of the Greil Mercenaries.He is known as a bruiser.He is very strong but not very fast.He fought against the Black Knight to restore Crima to its former glory.He fights for his friend using his sword Ragnell.He gains 1000 ATK points if another warrior or his wife Elincia is on the field.
Marth.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The Hero King and the first Lord in Fire Emblem.His speed and strength is unmatched with a very close or identical exception being his descendant Lucina.His power comes from his blade Falchion.He gains 1000 ATK points plus an extra attack if a warrior monster, his wives Kari(New Mystery of the Emblem, Heroes of Light and Shadow)and Caeda, his descendants Lissa, Chrom, and Lucina, and his fellow Smash Fighters Ike, Roy, Lyn, Robin(Male), and Robin(Female).
Roy.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 2250.Warrior/Effect.The lord of Pherae and he was introduce to the public thanks to Super Smash Bros Melee.He is very fast and he can use his sword Blinding Blade to burn his enemies to a crisp.He gains an extra attack if you have an warrior monster on the field or his wife Lilina.

The two monsters stood there as I held three cards.Chelsea said,"I now activate my facedown! Harpie's Lady Barrier! This protects my monster and every time you attack with one of those warriors, you take 1000 points of damage.".I then said,"I play the spell Smash Ball. This gives Roy, Ike, or Marth. The ability to use their final smash! This spell also negates out Elegant Veil and Harpie's Lady Barrier!".

Harpie's Lady Barrier.Trap.Continous.If you have a harpie monster out on your field, this trap protect the harpie and deals 1000 points of damage to your oppoenent for every time that they attack said Harpie.
Smash Ball.Spell.Normal.This very powerful spell lets one of your monsters from Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Project M, or Smash 4 get accessed to their Final Smash.They will destroy every monster on your opponent field.

Ike then grabbed the ball and he glowed."I now destroy your Cyber Harpie Lady with Great Aether!".He then knocked her into the air and he slashed her causing her to be destroy in a fiery explosion.I then said,"I now attack you directly with my four swordsman and swordswoman! Show her what happens when you mess with my love!".She then lost all of her life points and I said,"That is game!".

I saw Bob standing there with Syrus and Hassleberry."You were amazing with those soldiers Private Lexi. I mean you are the perfect girl for Sergeant Bob." said Hassleberry."Yeah. You two rock." said Syrus."They are right Lex." said Bob."Oh Bob. Here." I said.I then gave him back Roy, Ike, and Marth as I said,"I do like the cards that you gave me but I feel like these three would work better in your deck.".Bob smiled as he said,"Hey. You are right. Thanks Lex.".

Chelsea stood there and she said,"He will be mine. I swear to Ra himself.".I then noticed the Chibi form of Ra and he said,"Please don't.".I smiled as Chelsea ran off.Bob then said,"So you ready for our date Lex?"."Yeah. Lets go." I said.We walked off as I felt happy.I hope nothing could break us up.

Next time,
Aster comes to Duel Academy for revenge against the Raymond Twins and Bob.He has brought help to compete this task.His partners have different plans on their minds though.

No comments:

Post a Comment