Saturday, January 31, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 39 Bob vs the Student Council


Yep.We have Bob vs the Student Council who hate Bob for some reason.We will learn said reason really soon.Lets begin already.Also you will see my opinion on a certain character from one of my favorite animes.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking toward Chancellor Crowler's office to meet the new headmaster for Slifer Red.After the previous one tried to send several souls to the Sacred Beasts last year, I wasn't sure that Chancellor Sheppard was going to get a new one but I have been wrong before.I wonder why Crowler picked me to meet the new teacher.I mean he knows about me and my friends staying at Slifer Red.I blame rumors.

I opened the door and I saw Crowler standing there."Yes Chancellor?" I said."Mr. Yagami. Please sit down. I got Bonaparte busy with a chore. We can talk alone." said Crowler.He was serious for once and I had more questions than answers so I sat down."You know why I call you here right?" said Crowler."To meet the new headmaster of Slifer Red right?" I said."Yes. She should be arriving soon." said Crowler."Wait? She?" I said.

I then saw a woman standing there.She had long red hair and she looked to be about in her early 20s.She had green eyes and a deck holder on her hip.She was wearing blue jeans, high heeled sandals, a white blouse, and she had several braclets on her left arm."So what is she doing here?" I said."Aren't you happy to see me Bob?" said the woman."Not really. I would rather get a terrible cold than the girl who made her tried to make her slave." I said.

Crowler said,"You two seem to know each other."."Yep. The name is Kate Summers. Bobby and me were friends right?" said Kate."Not really. She treat me like I was her little brother or something." I said."We were both adopted by Kaiba. I hope to teach people how to duel and I taught Bob how to duel at first. He has finally surpassed the master." said Kate."I surpassed the master when I was 6. What are you doing here Kate?" I said.

Kate then said,"Dad told me about you need a Headmaster and I decide to apply here. I guess dad wanted us to improve our family bond."."That makes sense. So do you mind showing your sister where her dorm is?" said Crowler."Sure. Lets go." I said.She grabbed my hand as we walked off."Why are you holding my hand? You know and have met my girlfriend." I said."Can't I hold my little brother's hand?" said Kate."You can but people will get the wrong idea." I said."Then lets stop the rumors before they started." said Kate.

After showing her to the Slifer Red Dorm, I stood there as Kate stood in front of my class which meant I get to see her a lot.Alexis then looked at me and I mouthed to her,"My sister.".She nod her head as Kate said,"I hope to teach you all a lot.".I then heard Chazz say,"So do you have a boyfriend?"."No Mr. Princeton. If you want to be my boyfriend, you have to beat my brother in a duel. He is like my guardian." said Kate.

Then I felt several guys's glares of death excluding Johnny, Kurt, and Syrus and I said,"I really do hate you sis."."No you don't." said Kate.She then hugged me as she said,"Don't worry Lex. He is all yours. I mean he is the perfect boyfriend for you.".I then saw Chelsea giving me one of her lust looks as I said,"Later Sis. I have some Bob stuff to do.".I ran to the roof as I sighed a breath of fresh air. 

"I don't get your sister Bob. I mean you and her don't mix whatsoever." said Utopia.He stood there as I said,"She was adopted around the same time as me. I was 5 and she was 12. She liked me a lot and she was worried about me when I moved out of the house."."Why did you move in the first place?" said Neos and Yubel.The three monster looked at me and I said,"I wanted to be free. You saw the house I live in. It is my man cave.".

"Yet you let me turn the place into a couples apartment." said Alexis.She stood there as I said,"How did you?"."Your sister was giving a lecture on something. She is very not like you." said Alexis."That is the understatement of the century Alexis." said Yubel."Indeed." said Neos."Yeah. So you want to start eating lunch? I mean our next class is gym." I said."Sure but don't we have to go to the dorm?" said Alexis."Nope. Watch this." I said.

I then made a darkness portal and Utopia said,"He is getting betting with his powers."."Yeah. I remember when he couldn't make one. Good times." said Yubel."Yeah. I wish I was there for that." said Neos."You may be new to the family Neos but we like you." said Alexis."Yeah." I said.Me and Alexis started eating as the three spirits started talking

Narrator P.O.V
Alexis and Bob were being spied on by a member of the Student Council of Duel Academy.He then ran down to the student council room with great speed.He opened the door to see the Student Council President Cecil Peterson.He is a third year Obelisk Blue Student with dark violet hair and green eyes."What did you find out?" said Cecil."Bob is with Alexis President. The rumors are true. They are together like as a couple." said the member.He then thought,"They have been dating for a long time now. I am impressed that he didn't know about it.".

"What did I tell you Cecil? Him and your precious Alexis Rhodes are together and they have made out before." said a voice.Cecil then saw Chelsea standing there and Cecil said."So you were right. What is the plan? I want Bob and Alexis to hate each other."."I have an idea. You make the rules around here right?" said Chelsea."Yeah. What are you suggesting Chelsea?" said Cecil."You change the rules to get Bob in trouble and expelled." said Chelsea.

Cecil smiled as he said,"I like your thinking there Chelsea. Okay. I will need my best officer out there to enforce these new rules on this. Helen Haynes is the perfect girl for the job".A girl stood there.She had scarlet red hair which has shoulder length, hazel eyes, and she was a second year Obelisk Blue Student.She has very petite but she was very cute."Yes President Cecil?" said Helen."You need to go with Chelsea to enforce some rules against a Mister Yagami. Am I making self clear?" said Cecil."Yes." said Helen.The plan was going into effect.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Syrus, Kurt, and Johnny to class."So Ms. Summers is your sister man? I mean you two are nothing alike." said Johnny."We are both adopted siblings of Seto Kaiba." I said."Yeah. Their relationship is like mine and Danny." said Kurt."Yeah. I guess we all have brothers and sister who are not like us all." said Syrus."Yeah except for me. I am a only child." said Johnny."It is awesome having a family." said Kurt and Syrus."Yeah but you have one." I said.

Then I saw several student council members walking toward us.I then saw Helen standing in front of us and she said,"You are breaking the rules set in the Student Council."."He is?" said Johnny and Syrus."Yes. You must have not gotten the new handbook. We sent to the Slifer Red Dorm this morning." said Helen."Shoot. I think Cecil is pissed off at you again Bob." said Kurt."Cecil?" said Johnny."The student council president." said Syrus.

"Ah." said Johnny.I then said,"Well Helen, I want you to tell Cecil something. I am following the rules and if he is jealous about me and Lex, he should do something about it.".Her and her groupies ran off as Kurt said,"You know that you just sparked a fire right?"."Of course he knows that Kurt. I mean what other reasons did he do it?" said Syrus."He is feeling a duel right?" said Johnny."Yeah. Who is up for swimming? I am mean my sister excuse me from class." I said."We are." said the three.

In the pool, I was standing on the diving board and I jumped down into the water with a cannonball.I came out of the water and I saw Alexis standing with Amelia, Stella, and Chazz.They were out of the splash zone so they didn't get wet."Bob. I heard that you pissed off the Student Council President again." said Alexis." I am so sorry Lex but he really needs to get over your feeling for you. I mean we are together and if he really liked you, he would be happy that you found someone who makes you happy." I said.

"That is really smart Bob. I am impressed." said Stella."Thanks. I watched a lots of romance movies and I have so many romance novels. Don't ask why." I said."You did it to spite your father?" said Amelia."Good guess. I mean Pegasus wanted me to be a smooth talker with the ladies so he told me too." I said."He is the most romantic of your fathers." said Alexis."So are you guys coming in?" I said."The Chazz is ready to show off his body to Amelia." said Chazz.

He walked to the locker room as Amelia said,"Doesn't Chazz know that I am not into him?"."Maybe. Who knows with Chazz? You girls better hurry. I sense a duel." I said."Do you have like some sort of duel sense?" said Stella."Yeah. He does. I mean it is uncanny. How good it is." said Alexis."That is my Bobby for you. He is so romantic, smart, and very hot!" said Chelsea.

I then saw her standing there with Helen, Cecil, and some of the girls from the I want Bob all to myself club.Chelsea is the president of that club.Johnny stood there with Chazz, Syrus, and Kurt and he said,"Wow Bob. You were right."."Never doubt the Duel Sense Johnny." said Syrus."It is usually right 80% of the time." said Kurt."Right. So what are they doing here?" said Chazz."I challenge you to a duel Bob! Right here and now!" said Cecil."Sure man. Lets get our game on!" I said.

I stood there in my uniform and duel disk with my hair still wet which made my fangirls go nuts."Do Bob have to be so very good with the ladies? They should be the loving and devoted fangirls of the Chazz! Not the loser Bob!" said Chazz.After getting hit with different stuff, Amelia said,"No one would ever be your fangirl Chazz. I mean that."."She is right Chazz." said Stella.

Alexis then looked at me and Kurt said,"Don't worry about Bob so much Lex. Bob would never leave you. Trust me, he really likes you a lot."."He is right." I said."I know that." said Alexis."Then why do you get keep staring at him?" said Syrus."The same reason that you stare at Carrie." said Alexis.He was quiet as Cecil stood there."Are you ready to duel and lose?!" said Cecil.I then said,"I am always ready to duel but losing is never going to happen! Get your game On!".

Cecil drew a card because he won the coin toss."I play the field spell Perfect School!" said Cecil.Then the pool changed into a very typical high school and I was in a normal high school uniform."This must be one of those new field spells that changes the duel itself. This is so cool Cecil. I am pretty jealous!" I said."Stay focus!" said my friends who wearing your typical high school uniform.

Perfect School.Spell.Field.The perfect high school.It has no crimes and it is perfect.This field changes the entire field including monsters, the duelists, and the audience.It also boost your monster ATK points by 1000.

Cecil stood there and he said,"I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!".The captain stood there in the same uniform as me and Cecil."Wow." I said."Thanks Bob. I ask his special effect bring Command Knight from my hand to the field!" said Cecil.She stood there in the same uniform as the girls."I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn Bob." said Cecil.

I drew a card and I said,"Since I have no monsters on my field, I can special summon her to my field. She is the mistress of Dark Magic and one of my most loyal subjects! Devil Witch aka Zee!".She stood there in the same uniform and she said,"Bob. What am I wearing? This looks like something Moka or Rias would wear."."Blame Cecil's spell not me on that one Zee. I activate your special effect! She lets me draw 2 cards and special summon two monsters from my hand!" I said.

I drew 2 cards and I said,"I special summon Devil Knight and Elemental Hero Neos!".The two stood there wearing the same uniform as me and Devil Knight's wings stick out out of his uniform."I looked pretty cool." said Devil Knight."I really don't care what I look like." said Neos."I now activate Devil Knight's special effect! He lets me bring Natsu aka Salmander and Chopper!" I said.

Chopper.Attribute Earth.LV4.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Beast Warrior/Effect.He was once a normal reindeer with a blue nose.He wasn't very liked by his herd of Reindeer just like Rudolph the Red-Noised Reindeer.He then ate the Hito Hito No Mi Devil Fruit and he left the herd.He met the crazy doctor Hiluluk and he learned how to be a really good doctor.He met Luffy and the Crew along with Nefertari Vivi.He joined up with them after they protected his home from the Monarch Wapol.He later became the doctor of the Straw Hats Pirates and he is so awesome, adorable, and amazing.He can changed into two of his nine forms once per turn thanks to the Hito Hito No Mi Devil Fruit.His first form is the Walk Point which allows him to dodge an attack due to his incredible speed, his second form is the Brain Point which allows him to switch a monster mode, the third form is the Heavy Point which gives 2000 extra ATK points, the fourth form is the Jumping Point and he can jump into the air and he strikes your opponent with 800 points of damage, the fifth form is the Arm Point which cause all of your opponent monsters to lost 500 ATK points, the sixth form is the Guard Point which gives him 2000 DEF points, the seventh form is the Kung Fu Point which gives him an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points and an extra attack, the eighth form is the Horn Point which makes an opponent monster return back to the opponent hand, and his final form is the Monster Point which gives Chopper a lot of power about 2000 ATK and DEF points.He can't be targeted by spells, traps, and monster effects.

Then a reindeer stood there with the wizard.He was wearing a blue cap that has a ring of dots around the circle, while the cap has buckles hanging from it.He wears this over his old pink hat.He wears a white and yellow vertical-striped tank top, and orange pair shorts.He had light brown fur and he had a blue nose.He was about the size of a toddler and he was very adorable.

All of the girls loved him and then he said,"Ah. I love all of this attention.".He was wearing his normal outfit since the spell did nothing to him."I now play the spell Spirit King's Aura! This boosts all of my monsters by 1000 extra ATK points!" I said.The Witch, Wizard, Knight, Hero, and Reindeer felt stronger.I then said,"I now start Chopper's rampage. I now activate his Kung Fu Point!".

Spirit King's Aura.Spell.Continuous.All monster on your side of the field gain 1000 ATK points.

He then turned into a mini kung-fu artist and then I said,"Attack Marauding Captain and his Command Knight with Lighting Kicks! He gains 1000 ATK and DEf points plus an extra attack!".He then destroy the captain causing 1400 points of damage and then he destroy the knight causing 1400 more."I now attack you directly with all four of my monsters! Go! Devil Blast, Devil Slash, Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, and Neos Force!".

The four then rushed toward the president and he said,"I now play my facedown card! Expulsion! Since I have less life points and you are waging a direct attack on me, your Elemental Hero Neos, Salmander, Devil Witch, and Devil Knight are sent to the grave!".The four were then gone as I said,"Good move there Cecil. I ain't done yet. I now switch Chopper into his Guard Point so he can protect me from damage!".He then gained 2000 DEF points and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move.".

Expulsion.Trap.Normal.Once you have less life points and your opponent is attacking you directly, you destroy all monsters on the field.

Cecil drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Card of Sanctity! We each draw up to 6 cards!".He then drew 4 cards as I drew 4 as well."I now play the ritual spell Protector Of Knowledge! By sending my LV 4 Warrior Dai Grepher plus my Warrior Lady of the Wasteland who is also LV 4 to the grave. I can now special summon Student Council Warrior!".Then a monster about the size of Cecil stood there and he had a giant sword on his back.

Protector Of Knowledge.Spell.Ritual.By sending monsters up to LV 8 from your hand or field to the grave, you can special summon Student Council Warrior from your deck.
Student Council Warrior.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Ritual/Effect.This monster loves the Student Council.He helps any student council around the world stopping punks and people who make the Student Council President.For every monster in the grave, he gains 500 ATK and DEF points.He also inflict piercing damage.

Cecil said,"I now activate his special effect! For every monster in the grave, he gains 500 ATK and DEF. I count 9 so he gains 4500 ATK and DEF points!".The warrior grew stronger as Cecil said,"Attack that fur ball!".He then looked at me and he said,"Do it."."Right. I play my facedown! Half Damage and Heartfelt Sacrifice! I now gained Chopper's ATK points when he is in his Monster form which is 5000 big ones!".

I then gained more life points as my other card activated making me lose 4250 life points.I then fell on the ground from the pain as Cecil said,"I end my turn with a facedown. You don't have a monster in your deck able to stop me! Alexis will be mine!".I drew a card and I said,"I guess Chelsea made Cecil get crazy over him. She is mine Cecil! I fell for her first! I now that she feels that she feels the same as me. Time to end this duel!".

I then said,"I activate the quick spell Mystical Space Typhoon! Time to tear the building of education with a Typhoon!".The field changed back to normal as everyone went back to normal."I now play the spell Quick Summon! I now bring out Happy from my deck!".The cat stood there and I said,"I can bring back Salamander from the grave.".The wizard return back from the grave and I said,"I now bring out Odessa and Robin!".

The two stood there and I said,"I activate Robin and Odessa's special effect! I can now bring Odessa's husband plus Sakura aka Universe Dragon along one of Robin's teammates!".I then added the three cards to my hand and I said,"I now play the spell Double Summon! I now summon Cordelia!".Then the Pegasus knight appeared and she said,"I am ready to battle alongside my precious Robin.".Odessa looked at the wizard and he said,"I'll explain later."."I now send Happy and Natsu to the grave so that Drake can come out to play!".

Cordelia.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.She is one of Ylisse's Pegasus Knight and she is the childhood friend of Sumia.She also has an crush on Chrom but she doesn't want her and Sumia's friendship to be ruined.She met Robin(Male) after he saved her from a spear using Thunder.She then fell in love with him and she fights Anna, Olivia, Nowi, Tiki, and Lucina aka Chrom's daughter for his love.She can attack twice and all monster on the field by 500 ATK and DEF points.

Drake stood there and I said,"I now play the spell Heroic Entrance! I now bring out Universe Dragon!".She roared as I said,"I now play the field spell Fairy Tail!".My monster then gained an extra 500 ATK and DEF points.I then said,"Universe Roar! Dragon Punch! Arcfire! Stab him with your Spear!".The attacks then attack the Warrior and it was destroyed causing Cecil to lose the duel.

I turned off my duel disk and I said,"Man. That duel was sure epic. You are an awesome duelist Cecil."."So can I have Alexis?" said Cecil."Let me think about it that. Hell no." I said.He walked off in defeat as Chazz said,"I know his pain."."Huh?" said Amelia and Johnny."Don't ask with Chazz guys. Sometimes you have to go with him." said Syrus.

Utopia then appeared as Stella said,"Hey Utopia."."It is good to see you as well Stella. Bob and Alexis. The upgrades to the dorm are now complete. We have the Spirits living in their rooms. Also 8 rooms." said Utopia."Hey Sy. Do you and Carrie want to stay with us?" said Alexis."Really?" said Syrus."Yeah.  I wouldn't mind because Kurt, Stella, Danny, and Sam are staying with us." I said."The Chazz gets his pad back! Yes!" said Chazz.

Johnny knocked out Chazz as he dragged him off with Amelia following him.I stood there with my friends and I said,"So you guys ready to get moving stuff into the dorm?"."Yep." said the four.We left the pool and little did I know that I would be dueling a cult to save the world from total destruction.

Next Time,
Alexis and Chelsea duel for Bob's Heart during Affection Day at Duel Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment