Friday, January 16, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 26 The Lying Pharaoh


You may be think that I am being a giant jerk to him but I actually hated the character.I mean he won the GX world tourney when everyone else still had medals.I know it was for Character Development but to me, it wasn't the best.Also the Fifth Shadow Rider's shadow charm is a headband.Compared to the ones that we have seen so far which are Nightshroud's charm which was his mask or the other half of Bob's necklace, Camula's charm which was her necklace, Tania's charm which was a glove, and the Dark Scorpion's leader Don Zaloog's eye patch.It is really just okay.Also you can have more than 6 cards in your hand.

Narrator P.O.V
Back in an very ancient tomb in Egypt because everything related to Egypt, a young pharaoh was waking up thanks to his Shadow Charm aka the Shadow Headband of Doom.He then said after stretching,"Ah good morning. Where is my wife?"."I am here Abidos." said a girl.Abidos then saw his wife standing there and he said,"Do the Shadow need me Isis?"."Yes. That is why we have return back to the land of the living." said Isis."I see. Bring me my Chariot! We are going to honor the Devil King by freeing the Sacred Beasts!" said Abidos.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting on the roof of the Academy and I was relaxing in peace and quiet.It was nice and then I saw Syrus walking toward me."Hey Sy. What is up man?" I said."Nothing. Why aren't you with Alexis? I mean you two are ALWAYS together." said Syrus."She want to hang out with her girlfriends today. Her words not mine." I said."You mean Miranda, Stella, Mindy, and Jasmine?" said Syrus."Yeah. So why aren't you with Danny, Kurt, Chumley, Bastion, and Chazz? I mean I don't mind your company." I said.

Syrus sat next to me and he said,"Danny, Chumley, and Chazz in detention for talking during Professor Banner's class on the Duel Monsters Champion. I am impress that he mention you."."Well, I am the reincarnated Spirit King and Devil King plus the new king of games." I said."Yeah. So what is it like having Kaiba as your adopted father?" said Syrus."Well, I am not trying to take my dad's company. It is nice being trained by several duelists. I mean I have learned a lot of tricks which I could teach you." I said.

Syrus then said,"Really? I mean you wanted ME as your apprentice. I thought Kurt and Danny were your apprentice."."Nope. I only taught those two how to do jobs and duel. I regret teaching Danny how but hey live and learn. Do you want me to be my apprentice Syrus? I mean it will talk a lot of your time." I said."Yes Bob! Lets do it!" said Syrus.I smiled as I started to teach him more about Duel Monsters and the Spirit World.

I stood there with Syrus in the forest nearby my dorm.I had taught him how to use his spellcasters better because he was really good with them.I then said,"Okay Sy. Time to teach you magic."."Magic? You mean like shooting Lighting out of my hands? Sounds something from an RPG." said Syrus."It is Sy. I learn how to do thanks to me being raised by Duel Spirits since I was very little but I feel like you can control magic." I said."Cool." said Syrus.

I then activate my Duel Disk and I said,"I summon Akeno, Robin(Male), Lucy, Dark Magician, and Odessa Ravynne in attack mode!".Then Dark Magician stood there with four other powerful spellcasters.Robin had white hair and he was wearing his outfit from Fire Emblem Awakening which is an awesome game.Lucy had brown eyes and shoulder length blonde hair and she is wearing her usual outfit in X791.

Akeno is just like Rias.She has a buxom figure with long black hair and violet eyes.Her hair is usually tied up in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backwards, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.She was wearing her schools's uniform which was a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents with black knee-high socks.

I then saw Odessa hiding behind a nearby tree.She had shoulder length pink hair, emerald green eyes, and she looked to be in her early 20s.She was a very strong spellcaster but she is very shy."Odessa. You can come out. Syrus is my friend." I said."Are you sure Bob? I mean he could be a Shadow Rider in disguise." said Odessa."He isn't one Odessa. I can tell." said Robin."And he is a cutie." said Akeno.She was making Syrus blush like crazy and Mahad said,"Sigh. This is a new record."."Yeah. I think she fell in love with little Bob at age 5 right?" said Lucy

I shook my head up and Syrus said,"So why did you pick these monsters Bob?"."We taught Bob how to use magic. My name is Robin." said Robin."They are going to teach you how to use magic. You guys sense it too right?" I said."Yeah. His magical potential is on the same level as yours when you were 5 years old." said Lucy."Is that good or what?" said Syrus."It is amazing. I mean his magical powers are very impressive for a boy at that age. I mean Bob is a very impressed boy." said Akeno."She is right. Odessa, you help Bob while we help little Syrus." said Mahad.

She then grabbed me and she dragged me off as the four helped him.I then said,"Odessa. You know that I have a girlfriend right? I love her a lot."."I know this Bob. I am just worried about you." said Odessa.I smiled as I said,"So do you want to meet her?"."Yeah but lets see if Syrus can do it." said Odessa."Right." I said.We stood there as Syrus learned basic magic from them.

Me and Syrus later meet up with Kurt who was playing fetch with Spike."Hey guys. What's up?" said Kurt."I am Bob's apprentice!" said Syrus."Really? Shoot. I never knew that Bob would take another apprentice after me and Danny." said Kurt."I taught you two to survive using your connection to the Duel Monster Spirit World. So have you told Stella your feeling yet?" I said."What are you talking about Bob?" said Syrus."You can't tell little one but you will learn soon about emotions. Kurt likes Stella." I said.

His face went red as Kurt said,"How in Ra's name could you tell?"."Your face right Bob?" said Syrus."You are correct. I know this because Tony really can't keep a secret." I said.Kurt sighed as he said,"Guess telling him was a bad idea. Don't tell Danny okay?"."We promise." said Syrus.I then agreed with the Ra and I said,"So Kurt? Do you know where Alexis is?"."I think she is with Zane and Stella at the lighthouse. We should leave them alone." said Kurt."Good plan. Anyone got a game?" said Syrus.

Alexis P.O.V
I was with Zane and Stella over at the lighthouse."So what's up Lex? I mean you and Stella never come to visit me and the lighthouse." said Zane."It is about Atticus. I mean he is out of the nurse's office but he isn't himself." I said."Can't Bob use his powers to help get his memory back?" said Stella."Bob says that it is a bad idea and very dangerous to his mind. It is fragile after Nightshroud took over him." I said."I see. I know that you will make sure that his memories come back." said Zane."Thanks Zane." I said.

Then mummies appeared from the ground in front of us."Get behind me ladies!" said Zane.I then said,"I hope Bob is right about this.".I then activate my duel disk and I said,"I summon Blue Flame Swordsman in attack mode!".The monster stood there and Stella said,"They aren't your normal duelists Alexis."."I now that but he can protect us until I think a back up plan. Bob taught me that I can summon spirits to protect me from danger." I said.Then we were then absorbed in a light.

Bob P.O.V
I then sense something off as Syrus and Kurt were about to duel."What's wrong Bob?" said Kurt."Mummies at 12 o clock." I said."Huh?" said Syrus.Then mummies appeared as Syrus said,"What do we do?"."Fight them of course!" said Kurt.He activate his disk and he said,"If I remember anything from you Bob, I can do this! I summon Lee in attack mode!".

The dragon martial artist stood there as Kurt said,"Dragon Breath!"."Gotcha! Lee gots this in bag." said Lee.He then burned them down as I grabbed my arm.Syrus looked at me and he said,"Bob?! Are you okay?"."Alexis. She was taken by the Shadow Riders." I said.Then I saw a golden ship which was in the air as we were absorbed into the ship.

I then saw Alexis, Zane, Stella, and Banner."Professor? What happened?" said Syrus."I was taken from my nap by them." said Banner."Same with us but Alexis summoned Blue Flame Swordsman to protect us." said Zane."You have gotten better with summoning monster to defend you." I said."So Bob? Do you have any idea where we are?" said Alexis."It looks Egyptian in design and we were attacked by mummies." said Stella."Makes sense." said Kurt.

Then the mummies surround around us with sharp spears and then I saw two people(a pharaoh and a girl) standing there with duel disk which looked like Scarab Beetles.I then jumped onto the main stage as I said,"What is the meaning of this? You really don't want to make me your enemy.".Then everyone bowed as Banner said,"I guess you being the Spirit King has something Bob.".The pharaoh then said,"No! This is the Devil King. My name is Abidos the Third and this is my wife Iris.".

The girl said,"Hi."."What do you want with us your highness?" said Kurt."My husband is a Shadow Rider. The fifth one in fact. We are here to take your Spirit Keys to help the Dark Ruler and the Devil King." said Iris."Why? I mean Bob won't want the end of the world right?" said Stella."Bob would never want the end of the world. You must have the wrong Devil King." said Alexis."Abidos?" said Banner.He fainted as Zane said,"You are sometimes worse than Crowler. Bob and Syrus. Duel them and win.".

Syrus said,"Wait? Why me?!"."You can do it Syrus." said Kurt."Yeah. You and me are going to be a great team." I said.Syrus then stood next to me and he said,"Time to get our game on!"."Right." I said.We then stood apart from each other and Iris said,"Ladies first, then the little one, Abidos, and you my liege."."Sure." I said."Yeah." said Syrus.We activated our duel disks, grab our staring hands, and we said,"Duel!".

Iris drew a card and she said,"I play the quick spell Quick Summon! This allows me to bring Mummy Guard from my deck in attack mode!".The big one stood there as Iris said,"I then end my turn with a facedown. Your move little one.".Syrus drew a card and he said,"Perfect! I play the Field Spell Yami!".We were then in a dimension of darkness and then Syrus said,"Your monster may have gotten stronger but I summon Defender the Magical Knight in defense mode!".The monster stood there and Syrus said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Abidos drew a card and he said,"I summon Nimble Momonga in defense mode.".Then a squirrel appeared and Abidos said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Bob.".I drew a card and I thought,"Strange. I thought this guy was unbeatable but the monster he summoned is pretty weak until his effect activates. I hope Sy knows what it is.".I looked at my hand and I said,"Yes. I special summon Devil Witch! Come on Zee!".

She stood there and she said,"Lets show them my special effect."."She is right. With Bob having no monster on his field, he can draw 2 cards and then he can special summon two monster from his hand." said Banner."Correct Professor!" I said.I drew 2 cards and I said,"Using her special effect, I special summon Devil Wolf and Ranma!".The martial artist stood there along with my wolf.It looked like a normal wolf but she is a sweetheart.

Devil Wolf.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2600.Beast Warrior/Effect.The Devil King's loyal wolf.She was born with the gift to transform herself into a wolf and she was pretty much hated by her town.She ran away after she was rejected by the boy who she likes.She was found by the Devil King and he took her under his wing.She can control her form to switch between the two forms with ease thanks to her being trained by the king himself.She can let you draw a card for every monster on the field include her and if you draw a Devil Monster, you can special summon it to the field.


I then said,"I activate Devil Wolf's special effect! She lets me draw a card for every monster on the field and I count 6 monsters! I can draw 6 cards.".I added 6 more cards to my hand and I said,"Perfect. I drew a Devil Monster and Devil Wolf's second effect lets me bring him out! I special summon Devil Dragon!".The dragon came out and he roared."I now summon The Wall in defense mode!" I said.

He stood there as I said,"I activate the continuous trap card known as Irresistible Monster! This trap works like this. My Wall is pretty much your main target. This card also negate Devil Dragon's effect which sucks but hey what can you do.".I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Iris!"."Wow. Bob summoned five monster in one turn." said Banner."Bob got really lucky with his hand." said Stella."Yeah. I wonder what Iris is planning to do with Mummy Guard though." said Zane."Yeah. They need to keep an eye out for it." said Alexis.

Irresistible Monster.Trap.Continuous.The monster equipped with this trap makes him/her the target for your opponent's monster.This card also negated any monsters effect similar to this trap card.Once this card or monster is destroyed, the user takes damage equal to half of the equipped monster's DEF points. 

Iris drew a card and she said,"I activate my facedown card! Tribute to the Pharaoh! This trap works like this. I offer up Mummy Guard to summon Mummy Assassin from my deck in attack mode!".The guard was gone as a mummy stood there.He looked ready to kill Syrus and Iris said,"My Assassin has a special effect. This lets me bring 2 spell cards from my deck to my hand.".She added 2 cards from her deck to her hand and then she said,"I play Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroying Yami!".

Tribute to the Pharaoh.Trap.Normal.Once you send a Mummy monster from your field to the graveyard, you can special summon a Mummy monster from your deck to the field.
Mummy Assassin.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2400 DEF 1800.Zombie/Effect.Once an assassin who is the master of killing his pharaoh's enemies, he was killed and he was brought back to life to be a secret killer.He can bring 2 spell cards from your deck to your hand.

The field spell was destroy as Iris said,"I play my field spell! Mausoleum of the Emperor!".The field spell appeared as I saw several stones and Iris said,"By using one statue, I can summon Jinzo!".The monster then appeared as Iris said,"I now attack your Defender!".Syrus then lost his monster and Iris said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".She had three cards in her hand and Syrus drew a card."I activate my facedown! Spell Chant! This allows me to bring a spell card from my deck to my hand." said Syrus.

Spell Chant.Spell.Normal.This spell lets you bring a spell card from your deck to your hand.

Syrus added a card to his hand and he said,"I activate the spell The Helpful Friend! This lets me special summon Dark Magician of Chaos!".The magician stood there as Syrus said,"Do you mind Bob?"."Not at all little buddy." I said."I use your field spell to summon Dark Magician Girl to my hand by offering up 1000 of our combined life points!" said Syrus.We had the same amount of life points as the girl stood there and Syrus said,"I play my facedown! Quick Summon! I can bring out Silent Magician LV 4 from my deck!".

The girl stood there as Syrus said,"Attack Jinzo! Scepter Strike!".Iris lost 400 life points as Syrus said with confidence,"Attack that flying squirrel Silent Magician LV 4!".She destroy one as Abidos said,"I activate my monster's special effect. I gain 1000 life points and I can bring out the other two from my deck!".Then two more appeared as Syrus said,"Destroy one Donna!".She destroy one as Syrus said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Abidos.".

The score has me and Syrus having 7000 life points while the Egyptian duo having 6600 life points.He drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Revival of the Dead. By paying 1000 life points, I can bring back the three monster destroy last turn.".Jinzo plus the two Nimble Momonga return as Abidos said,"I now play the Ritual Spell. Anubis's Tribute! By sending Jinzo and my three Nimble Momonga back to the grave, I can summon the Egyptian God of the afterlife Anubis!".

Revival of the Dead.Trap.Normal.By paying 1000 life points, You can bring back any monsters destroy in the previous turn.
Anubis's Tribute.Spell.Ritual.By sending 2 or more monsters to the grave, you can summon Anubis to the field.
Anubis.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Fiend/Ritual/Effect.The Egyptian God of the afterlife Anubis.His powers are strong and he can be quite the daunting God to face.Every turn, he destroy all of your opponent's monster and they lose 200 life points for every monster.

The god stood there ready to kill me and Abidos said,"I activate his special effect. He destroy all of your monsters and Bob will be taking the pain.".I then lost 1600 life points and then I lost 2000 life points.Abidos then said,"Attack him!".I was then hit with the attack and my life points stayed the same."How!" said Abidos."This spell known as Damage Negate!" I said.Abidos then sighed as he said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Damage Negate.Spell.Normal.You take no damage when you play this card.This card is like Kuriboh.

I then drew a card and I said,"I activate my facedown! Easy Win! This card works when I am losing a duel and I can add a card to my hand and a monster from my deck to the field! I pick Rias!".She stood there and she blew me a kiss causing Alexis to get angry."I now play the spell Power Up! This spell lets me bring a monster from my deck! This one is a really strong one! Her name is Odessa Ravynne!" I said.

Easy Win.Spell.Normal.This spell only works if you are losing the duel.This spell lets you bring a monster and one card from your deck.
Power Up.Spell.Normal.You can can bring a monster from your deck to the field.
Odessa Raynne.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.She is a very powerful spellcaster.She trained herself in the dark arts at a very young age and she was very nice to her people.She went to the human world but she was an outcast because of her mastery of magic.She met the legendary hero and the two fell in love.The two later saved the world from the Demon King and they married.She can bring a monster back from the grave and she can can bring Universe Dragon and her husband Drake Clysorin to your hand.

The witch stood there.She had a magical sword which let her cast powerful magic and Syrus said,"Wow. You are really strong Odessa."."Thank you Syrus. Bob show them my special effect." said Odessa."Right. I can bring a monster from my grave and I pick Syrus's Silent Magician LV 4! Go back to his field!" I said.She then brought back the girl and then Syrus said,"Thanks Bob."."No promise. I now activate her second effect to bring 2 monsters to my hand." I said.

I add 2 cards and I said,"I now play the spell! 2 Heroic Entrance! I now bring out Universe Dragon and Drake Clysorin!".Then a man about Odessa's age.He had green hair, dragon like eyes, and medieval like armor with opening in the back."Sup. You guys ready to battle?" said Drake."Yeah. Time to come out Girl! Universe Dragon!" I said.Then a really big dragon appeared behind me.Her scales were colored like the rainbow and Abidos said,"The Legendary Universe Dragon? This is the spirit partner of the Spirit King. Shoot. You are both aren't you?".

Drake Clysorin.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Effect.He is half human and dragon.He can transform himself into a half dragon giving himself flight, extra strength, and control of fire and lighting.He met Odessa while saving her from an angry mob.The two then found love due to them being very different.He defeated the Demon King after Odessa help him.They later married and they protect the world.He boosts up all monster on your field with 1000 ATK points.
Universe Dragon.LV 12.Attribute All.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Dragon/Effect.This dragon is the spirit partner of the Spirit King.She had the power of the universe inside of her making her really strong.Her powers are on the same level as Armageddon, The Sacred Beasts, The Egyptian Gods, The Legendary Dragons, The Signer Dragons, and the Number Cards.She can fuse with any monster on the field.She can't be destroy by Spells, Traps, and Monster effects.

I then said,"Yeah. I am. I now attack with Universe Dragon! Universal Blast!".She then fired out the beam which destroy the god of death causing 5000 points of damage to the two."Double attack Lovebirds!" I said.Drake and Odessa then attack Iris and Abidos respectably and I said,"And that is game. You two have perform well but you can't be the Mercenary King and Syrus!".

Syrus then said,"So Abidos? How do we get out of here?"."Yes. Here you go your highness. A present from me." said Abidos.He gave me his necklace and the card Devil Pharaoh and Alexis said,"So how do we get out of here?"."Yes. Follow the path of light back to Duel Academy." said Iris.She then made a path out of light back to the ground as Zane said,"Lets go guys.".Banner, Kurt, and Zane then walked on the path as Syrus and Stella followed them.I then felt pain in my arm as I was carried back by Alexis.

Next time,
Alexis and Stella duel against Titan and an old enemy of Kurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment