Sunday, January 11, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 21 Dueling Vampire part 1 Machine of the Dead?


Weird title.Anyway, this story is able to drink and I am taking a small break from Power due to me being powered out and also the next one is a big one with some characters.Anyway lets begin in the nurse's office.

Bob P.O.V
I was resting my eyes in an empty bed.I was with Alexis, Kurt, and Stella keeping an eye on Danny and Atticus.Shadow Duels or Games can tire anyone out.I then saw that I was floating over the ocean.I then saw a coffin and I saw it opening to a female vampire."I am coming for you Spirit/Devil King! Your soul will be mine." said the vampire.

I then woke up and Kurt said,"You okay Bob?".He sat there reading a book as I said,"Yeah. So how is your brother doing?"."He is just resting. I mean he got blasted with Red Eyes. I mean Shadow Games can tired out." said Kurt.I then got out of the bed and I saw Alexis holding Atticus's hand."How is he doing Lex?" I said.She said,"He is sleeping. I mean he was being controlled for a good amount of time. I mean I am worried about him."."He will be fine Alexis." said Stella.

She stood there with some drinks as I said,"Thanks Stella. So why aren't you guys upgraded your decks like Zane and the others? I mean the next Shadow Rider is a vampire. I mean I just had a dream about her."."I don't need to. I have prepared for anything. Stella helped." said Kurt."Ah so cute. Don't you think that they would be a cute couple Bob?" said Alexis."Yeah but Kurt sucks with the ladies Lex." I said.

I was punched by Stella and Kurt as I said,"You want a practice duel Kurt?"."Sure. You should get back to your dorm. You need to switch out your uniform."."Right. I'll be right back guys!" I said.I then ran out of the office and then I sense something off.I then looked at the lake and I shrugged it off as I ran to my dorm room to change my uniform.

Narrator P.O.V
Bastion, Syrus, Chazz, Zane, and Crowler were working on their decks now knowing that they were being watched by bats.Inside of a castle, the vampire was relaxing in her bath.She had long and straight green hair with a large curl above her forehead.She then said,"So who do I have a challenge excluding the King? I mean he needs to be defeated but he is so dam hot.".She then saw Bastion and she said,"Meh. Too brainy.".She then saw Syrus and Chazz and she said,"Too short and too ugly.".

She then saw Crowler who made her barf a little in her mouth.She then saw Zane and she said,"What a guy. He is so moody but hot.".She then got out of the bath and she said,"Lets show Duel Academy the power of Camula, the Vampire of the Shadow Riders!".She laughed as a bat in the room sighed.

Syrus P.O.V
I was with Chazz, Bastion, Zane, Crowler, Miranda, and Chumley at the lake.Bob, Kurt, Stella, and Kurt were keeping an eye on Danny who woke up but Kurt and Bob kept him there."So where is she Chumley?" said Miranda."Yeah. You said that she was here." said Chazz."Um Chazz. Look at the lake." I said.We then saw a castle as Bastion said,"That is so breaking several laws of science right now."."Look. I think I see her." said Crowler.

I then saw the vampire standing on a red carpet floating on water.She had long and straight green hair which went to her waist and a large curl above her forehead.She had wearing a scarlet red dress, displaying her breast with long slits revealing the side of her legs, straps crossing her arms just below her shoulders attached to a cape and bat broaches below her breasts and above the slits, gold armbands and bracelets on both arms and heeled shoes with laces continuing up her shins.Her duel disk which was on her left arm looked like a bat wing.

"Wow. She is sure pretty." said Chumley."Yeah." I said."Focus guys." said Miranda.The vampire said,"My name is Camula and I am a Shadow Rider. So where is the king?"."You mean Bob? He is busy right now but the Chazz can handle you miss." said Chazz."I am sorry but I don't mess with schoolboys." said Camula."Burn." said Bastion."Can it egghead." said Chazz.She then said,"I would like to duel you boy with the dark blue hair.".

Zane was about to accept it but then Crowler stopped him."I will not let you duel one of my best students. Pick someone else." said Crowler.Camula said,"Fine. I shall duel you.".The two were getting ready and Zane whispered to me,"Go get Bob and the others. He may know something about our friend. Go Sy.".I then ran off toward Duel Academy.

Narrator P.O.V
Camula said,"If I win this duel, I get your key and I get to put your soul into a doll. Sound good to you freak of nature?"."The name is Crowler! Lets duel!" said Crowler.He activated his duel disk as Chumley said,"Can he actually do this?"."I got faith in him Chumley. No need to worry. She is in the bag." said Miranda."I hope you are right Miranda or we are doomed. I mean who will be our teacher?" said Chazz."Bob or Pharaoh." said Zane."A cat a teacher?" said Bastion."I think that was a joke." said Chumley.

Camula drew a card and she said,"My beloved's humor may be terrible but his dueling isn't. I summon Zombie Werewolf in attack mode!".Then a werewolf appeared and Camula said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn man?".Crowler drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Ancient Gear Castle!".Then a castle appeared behind him and he said,"I summon Ancient Gear Solider which gains 300 ATK points!".Then a robotic solider stood there and Crowler said,"Attack!".

The werewolf was gone as Camula lost 400 life points.She then said,"I can now bring back another copy of my werewolf with 500 extra ATK points.".It return to the field and then Crowler said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. You are up Succubus!".She drew a card and she said,"I am not a Succubus. I now summon Vampire Bat which boost up all of my zombie by 200 ATK points.".The two grew stronger as Camula said,"Attack! Destroy that bucket of Bolts with Midnight Pounce!".

Crowler then lost his robot plus 300 life points as Camula said,"I now attack you with my Vampire Bat since you are wide open! Swarming Scourge!".Then the bats attack him and he lost 1000 life points."Ouch. This hurts. I didn't expect a Shadow Game to be like this! I play my facedown Damage Condenser let me summon another Ancient Gear Solider from my deck!" said Crowler.The solider appeared as Camula said,"I end my turn. You aren't going to win this duel."."Yes he is! He rocks!" said Danny.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there with Danny leaning on my shoulder along with Kurt and Syrus.Stella and Alexis with us and I said,"He is right Morgan.".Camula then looked at me and she said,"I haven't heard that name in years. You must be the Spirit King."."I am. You can do this Crowler. I mean the student is just as great as his teacher." I said.Crowler then stood up and he said,"You are right Mr. Yagami. I mean everyone one of these students excluding the ones wearing red are great just like me!".

Crowler then drew a card and he said,"I send my Soldier to summon Ancient Gear Beast!".Then a robot dog stood there and then Crowler said,"Attack that over grown wolf! Precious Fang!".She then lost 400 life points and Chumley said,"He made such a sick move."."Huh? What happened?" said Danny."Ancient Gear Beast negates a special effect when it destroy a monster in battle, she can bring back Zombie Werewolf." said Bastion."Wow. Way to duel Crowler!" said Danny, Miranda, and Syrus.

Camula then drew a card and she said,"I now play the spell Infernalvania!".Then a castle appeared and it looked very similar to a castle in my deck."I now activate my castle's special effect. I send Vampire Lord from my hard to destroy all monster on the field!" said Camula.The field was wiped clean except for the bat and Camula said,"I can now send a Vampire Bat to prevent my bat to be destroy. I now attack you directly! Swarming Scourge!".He then lost 1000 life points as Camula said,"I end my turn.".

Crowler drew a card and he said,"I summon Ancient Gear Golem by sending Ancient Gear Castle to the grave. I now attack your monster with Mechanized Melee!"."I keep my bat on the field by sending my copy of Vampire Bat to the grave!" said Camula.She then lost 2000 life points and then Crowler said,"I play the spell Heavy Storm destroy all spells and traps!".Then the card Zombie Bed was destroy and Camula said,"I can now special summon Zombie Werewolf from my deck!".The wolf then appeared as Crowler end his turn.

Chumley said,"Crowler gots her in the bag."."Don't be so sure. A duel can change in a second." said Zane."Yeah but that freak has this." said Chazz."Yeah." said Kurt, Danny, Stella, Miranda, and Bastion in unison.Camula drew a card and she said,"I activate the spell Book of Life bring back Vampire Lord!".Then a regal looking zombie stood there and then Camula said,"I now remove from play Ancient Gear Beast from your grave and Vampire Lord on my field to summon Vampire Genesis!".

A really big vampire stood there as I said,"Crowler is toast."."Huh?" said the Slifers and Ra."Yeah. I mean just watch." said Zane and Stella.Crowler then said,"Kids. Make sure that you never give up, believe in yourself, and that light can destroy darkness."."Destroy his Golem! Crimson Storm!" said Camula.Crowler then lost 200 life points and then Camula said,"Zombie Werewolf and Vampire Bat! Midnight Pounce and Swarming Scourge!".Crowler then lost the duel.

Camula then put him into a doll and she said,"This shouldn't even be a doll.".She then threw him toward the ocean and Chazz pick him out of the water.He placed him in his jacket pocket and then I said,"You should duel me now Morgan!".I then hand Danny to Chumley and Camula said,"Why do you call me that name Bob or should I say Slade or Jinx?"."You were a girl?" said Bastion."Yeah. It was weird. No offense ladies. You will be defeat Morgan." I said.The vampire walked off as her castle disappear along with the fog.

Next time,
Zane duels Morgan and also Bob takes a crack at her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment