Sunday, January 11, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 19 Learning more about your past and Mummies.


Ah Episode 19 starts two things.The Shadow Riders and Bob and Alexis as a couple.I told you that it was going to happen eventually.So enjoy a recap from the Mercenary King.

Bob P.O.V
A lot has happen this week.Lets start with Chazz coming back to Duel Academy.He lives in the Slifer Red Dorm right next to Danny and his roommate Chumley Huffington.He looks like a koala and he is pretty lazy.He is a third year just like Zane but I have seen him.He just didn't stick out even though he is a first year due to him failing twice.Anyway, I have been challenged to a duel by Chazz at least 30 times in five days before Alexis made him stop by scaring him.

I have been dealing with my past due to my dreams coming back.Remember that?Yeah they are back with a vengeance.I have been living the lives of my ancestor include Jinx and Clara which makes it weird for me.I mean girls are so high maintenance.Anyway, I have been waking up in a cold sweat every night causing Rias to be sleeping with me and she isn't wearing any clothes.She says that she is helping me but it is making it worse.

I was resting my head in Professor Banner's class because I need a minute to myself.I then woke up due to Professor Banner's experiment blowing up in his face."Anyway students, we are going on a field trip." said Banner.Danny then said,"To the carnival? No the circus! Or the Zoo!"."No. Mister Raymond. We are going to explore some ruins. You, Chumley, and Syrus are going to come with me because of your graves." said Banner.

The bell as pretty much everyone left the room.Alexis walked over to me and she said,"So are you going on the field trip Bob?"."Yeah. I mean it could give us some clues on your brother. I mean my spirits have scrubbed the Abandoned Dorm clean and they only found that card." I said."It is better than nothing. So you ready to go?" said Alexis.I stood up as I said,"Yeah.".We walked out of the room.Little did I know that I would learn more about my past.

Chazz P.O.V
I was sleeping in my bed that I used my family's money to buy.I may be ignored by my brother who were massive jerks to me but I can still use all of my money.I then heard the door to open to see Danny and I said,"What do you want Raymond?"."We want to know if you want to come on the field trip with us Chazz." said Danny."Why? I mean Banner forced you dorks to go not me." I said."Hey Sy! He isn't coming!" yelled Danny.

I then saw the pipsqueak and he said,"Really? But isn't your bro coming along with Stella and Alexis?"."Stella Polar?" I said.She was such a babe.I mean Alexis is but she likes Bob.I would not hit on the girlfriend of the guy who save my life from death from my brothers.I then got ready and I ran out of my room.Danny said,"Guess trying that is going to work."."Yep. Lets go. I mean the others are waiting for us." said Syrus.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there with Alexis, Stella, Chumley, and Professor Banner.We were waiting for Syrus, Danny, and Chazz."So why isn't Kurt or Miranda coming? I mean those two are your friends right?" said Chumley."They were busy today. I think Miranda is hanging out with Mindy and Jasmine." said Alexis."Kurt is working. He is helping a country find its independence from a ruler." said Stella."Your friends are very interesting Bob." said Banner."Thanks Professor. I think I see them now with our resident Butt Monkey." I said.

The three stood there as Chazz said,"You guys ready to go?"."Yes. I never thought you would be excited about this Chazz." said Stella."Guess you learn new things about me every day Stella." said Chazz.Danny then made Chazz fall into the nearby lake as Syrus said,"Very smooth Chazz."."Shut up pipsqueak." said Chazz.We kept walking through the forest on their way to the ruins.Chumley starting complain and I made him shut by making Zoro carry him.He thought it was a great exercise.

We reached the ruins as Alexis said,"Time for lunch."."Good idea Alexis. I mean Chumley's complain was going to drive me insane." said Syrus."Sorry." said Chumley."It is fine Chumley. Lets eat." said Banner.We sat down in a circle of 8 and Banner said,"I hope this pizza is good."."You have Pizza professor? All I got is this stupid thing." said Danny.He was holding an Onigri as Banner said,"Sucks to be you Danny. Time to enjoy my hairy pizza. What wait?!".

Pharaoh stood there with pizza on his face as I said,"I guess Pharaoh wanted pizza Professor.".I then pulled out my lunch which was fries and Stella said,"How did you?"."I got real early to make this along with this for you Alexis." I said,I then pulled out a lunch and I said,"You always make me lunch everyday Alexis. I thought this is some reward for being such a great girl.".My face was red and Syrus said,"Bob and Alexis kissing.".Him and Danny started singing as Zoro came from my deck and he smacked the two.

After Lunch, Chumley, Danny, and Syrus were writing down runes because Banner made them, Stella was reading a book on Space as Chazz was looking at her, Banner was keeping an eye on Pharaoh and starving, and I was standing with Alexis."Your spirits find anything?" said Alexis.I then shook my head no and I said blunt,"Nope. They cleaned the place up to the best of their ability. I mean I have faith on my spirits. They helped me find stuff for work. They search skills are impressive to say the least and they can't find anything.".

Alexis then nod her head as Banner said,"Pharaoh! Don't touch that!".I then saw the cat pressing a button showing the Eye of Wdjat and then three green beams came out of the ground.We all then blinded by the lights as I felt us leaving Duel Academy toward a different dimension.I remember leaving my dimension once during a job but that was such a long time ago.

The light was gone as Danny said,"Hey Professor? Did the Egyptian invented lights shows? That was pretty cool if you ask me."."No. We traveled dimension. Right Bob?" said Stella."Yeah. And how did you know that?" I said."She asked me and Kurt about it once." said Alexis."Oh. Cool." I said.Chazz then said,"Hey guys look up.".I then saw three suns and Syrus said,"Weird. I don't remember having three suns."."We are so not in Kansas anymore." said Chumley."Amen to that Chumley." said Banner.

Then I saw Elemental Hero Heat standing there with Yubel who said,"Bob and friends move!"."Yeah! Go into those ruins!" said Harry.The 7 ran into the nearby ruins as Chazz said,"What are you doing Bob?"."Trying to save you guys! Lets go Yubel! Protect them Harry!" I said.I then ran off into the forest with Yubel and I was blinded by a flash of light.

I then felt pain in my chest as I woke up to Rias, Erza, and Moka."Bobby! You are okay!" said Moka and Rias.The two hugged me as I said,"Where is Yubel?"."She protected you from the dimension. She need to recover her energy in the deck." said Erza.I stood up and the two girls helped me up."So where is everyone?" I said."Bob. We have a different problem. Check out the ruins." said Rias."Yeah. They are back to normal and they look brand new." said Moka.

I then saw that the ruins looked recently built and I said,"Shoot. I guess we are the Duel Monster Spirit World. I can stand ladies.".I stood there and Erza said,"Will you be fine Bob?"."Yeah. You rest along with Moka and Rias. I will be fine." I said.I then walked into the ruins and I then hid in a empty room as I saw the monster Gravekeeper's Guard and Gravekeeper's Spear Solider."Weird. I must be in the realm of these monsters. I better keep my guard up." I thought.

I then saw the room that I was hiding in.It was covering with ancient stuff everywhere and I started reading ir.Yubel and some other monster have been teaching me how to read this stuff and I said,"Shit. This is about me.".I then felt a knife on my back and I heard a girl,"What are you doing in the room of the Spirit King and the Devil King intruder?!".

I then saw a girl.It was Gravekeeper's Assailant and I said,"Easy girl. I am not here to hurt you.".She looked at me and she said,"Then tell me why you are here boy."."Okay. My name is Bob and I was with my friends on a field trip. Our professor's cat messed with the ruins and we transport here to your world." I said."I see. My name is Yasmin and I live here." said Yasmin."Sounds exotic. I am actually the Spirit King and Devil King reincarnated." I said.

Yasmin then said,"Prove it Bob."."Okay. Come on out Yubel if you can." I said.She stood there and Yasmin stepped back."You are the Spirit ad Devil King." said Yasmin."So Bob? Where is Alexis?" said Yubel."Oh shit. Return back Yubel. You need to recharge your energy." I said.She went back into my deck and I said,"So have you seen a really big guy wearing white aka Chumley, a girl with sliver hair aka Stella, a guy who has hair of an Urchin aka Chazz, a small boy with blue hair aka Syrus, a cat aka Pharaoh, a really tall and thin guy aka Banner, a red hair boy aka Dannny, and a blond aka Alexis?".

Yasmin said,"Yes my king. They are being offered to you."."What? Where?!" I said.She then said,"Wait here my liege. I will try to save them Bob. I promise.".She ran off as I sat in the room.I then pulled out my phone and I took pictures of the dorm so I can show Lex later.I then got stabbed with a spear as I saw a Gravekeeper's Spear Solider with 3 grunts and I heard,"What are you doing her intruder?".I then saw Gravekeeper's Chief standing there and I said,"I am here looking for my friends.".

He then said,"I see. We are tributing them to please the Spirit King and Devil King. They are very easily tempted with anger.".I then said,"I am your king now let them go.".They all laughed as the chief said,"Okay your highness. Follow me.".I then followed him with a spear in my back.I sent Yubel to go explore the ruins to find more about me and a way home.

I then stood across from the chief whose name is Amon and I saw the keepers watching us and I looked down.I then saw Chazz and Danny in one sarcophagus, Banner and Pharaoh in another one, Chumley and Syrus in another one, and Stella and Alexis in the last one."Let them go." I said.Amon laughed,"Not going to happen unless you beat me in a duel."."Don't do it Bob!" said Yasmin.

She appeared as Amon said,"So your name is Bob. Okay. If you win, you and yoru friends go free and I win, you marry Yasmin."."What dad?!" said Yasmin.I then said,"I will win because my friends didn't want to get captured. Time to get your game on Amon!".I activate my duel disk and Amon said while activating his duel disk,"That must be a sad excuse for a battle cry. Lets duel!".

Narrator P.O.V
Alexis then saw Bob and the Gravekeeper's Chief starting a duel as Amon said,"We are going to have an 8000 point duel."."Wow. An intense duel." said Chazz."Yeah! Go Bob!" said Danny."Yeah. We don't want to become sacrifice for this Spirit King and Devil King." said Chumley."Yeah. These kings sound like huge jerks." said Stella.Alexis then thought,"You know that you guys are making fun of Bob right."."Go Mr. Yagami!" said Banner."You are going down Amon!" said Bob.

Amon then drew a card and he said,"I then placed a monster facedown and a card facedown to end my turn.".Then two facedown cards appeared as Bob drew a card.He then looked at his hand and he said,"Perfect. I summon Frost in attack mode!".Then a girl wearing a light and blue superhero outfit and her skin was pale white.Her hair was white and her eyes were blue."I activate her special effect. She can freeze a facedown card and I freeze it." said Bob.She then froze the card and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Frost.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1300.Aqua/Effect.She was being tested on a evil group at a very young age.This is due to her having the power of ice.She then turned into a icy woman until she met Power and Lunar.She joined up with them and she now helps people with their powers.She can freeze a facedown card making it frozen solid which makes it unusable for a turn.

"So why didn't Bob bring out one of his level 8 monsters? I mean it should have been obvious. He could have won the duel no sweat." said Syrus."Maybe Amon's facedown monsters. I mean if it was Chazz or Danny, they would have ran into it." said Stella."Hey!" yelled the two.Amon drew a card and he said,"I now flip over my monster.".A mummy then appeared.He was very thin and he had a bottle in his left hand."I now activate Mummy Alchemist's special effect. Once my monster is flipped over, you take 200 points of damage for your Frost level. I count 800." said Amon.

Mummy Alchemist.Attribute Dark.LV 3.ATK 800 DEF 400.Zombie/Effect.Once a normal alchemist with a lot of promise, he died due to chemical and he became a mummy.Once flipped, your opponent takes 200 points of damage for every level of their monster.

Bob then lost 800 life points causing him to grab his arm."This is a shadow game?!" said Banner."A Shadow game?" said Stella.Alexis then said,"Bob.".Amon then said,"I now send Mummy Alchemist to the grave so I can summon Mummy Guard in attack mode!".Then a giant mummy stood there with a sword and shield  and then Amon said,"Attack his female.".Bob then lost his monster along with 200 life points and Amon said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Mummy Guard.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1000.Zombie/Normal.Once a guard who could break 5 tombs with his massive strength, he died due to a backstabbing and he became a mummy.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown card! Thousand Sunny!".Then a big boat appeared behind Bob.It had a lawn on her deck with a swing and a slide, as well as an observation tower for a crow's nest.The huge masts give the ship extreme maneuverability.Like the Going Merry, the figurehead is a lion with its main in the shape of flowers petals.It had seven cannons on each side of the ship and two specialized air cannon known as the Gaon Cannon at the front and the Cop de Burst Cannon at the back of the ship.

Thousand Sunny.Spell.Continuous.The second ship of the Straw Hat Pirates.After their first ship the Going Merry was destroyed after several adventures across the ship.Their new shipwright Franky built them this ship to honor Going Merry and it is now their ship.It is quite an impressive ship due it being built out of Adam's wood and it could take a cannon shot.You can special summon the 9 members of the Straw Hats pirates from your hand and a monster from your grave.

Bob then said,"Using my boat's special effect, I special summon to the field Nico Robin! Come on out.".Then a tall, slender, yet athletic woman stood there.She had black hair which went down to her lower back and is pulled back revealing more of her forehead and ears, blue eyes, and a long, thin defined nose.Her legs were very long and she was very beautiful due to her being well endowed.She was wearing a long pink sari-like skirt with a partially-zipped purple leather vest with a V-neck line and a white rose printed on the left breast near the shoulder that exposed her stomach, sunglasses on her forehead, pink high heeled pumps, and a pink back pack.

Nico Robin.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.She is the daughter of a famous archaeologist who is known as Nico Olvia.She was born on Ohara and she was interested in the True History which contains the world's history.She has made fun of by her fellow Ohara inhabitants due to her Devil Fruit.The island was destroy when she was 8 years old by the Marines.She was saved by the Vice Admiral Kuzan and she had no friends for many years.She met up with the Straw Hats Pirates when they were getting in the way of Barogue Works's plans.She temporary joined their crew and she liked being there until they reached Water 7.She then officaly joined the crew after they attacked the World Government to save her.She is very happy to be with them and she can use her Hani-Hani no Mi to her advantage.She lets her draw a card and if is a monster, you can summon him/her.

Alexis P.O.V
I then felt like I was being carried by hands and I was.I then saw that it was Nico Robin using her Devil Fruit.I knew what all of this is because Bob taught me stuff about his deck.I stood next to him and he said,"You going to be okay Alexis?"."Yeah. Can you get me out of this?" I said.He then used one of his cards to cut my ropes as Bob said,"Back to the duel! I play Nico Robin's special effect. I get to draw a card and if it is a monster, I can summon it regardless of the level.".

He then drew a card and he said,"Yes! I now special summon Nami!".She stood there as Bob said,"I can still normal summon and I pick Twin-Sword Marauder!".The warrior stood there as Bob said,"Attack Nico Robin! Mille Fleur! Gifantesco Mano!".Amon then saw his mummy being destroy by giant feet and he lost 500 life points."Marauder and Nami! Attack!" said Bob.Amon then lost 3500 life points and he fell over from the pain."I end my turn with a facedown." said Bob.

Amon then drew a card and I said,"So why are they offering up our friends to you?"."No clue. Why don't you tell us why you are offering up my friends!?" said Bob."We are making sure that the two kings don't destroy the land like they did before! It is my turn!" yelled Amon.I looked at Bob who was shocked as Amon said,"I activate my facedowns known as Tomb of the Mummy King and Tomb of the Mummy Queen!".

Tomb of the Mummy King.Spell.Ritual.This card can only work if you have 2 mummy monsters in your grave.It allows you to special summon Mummy King from your deck.
Tomb of the Mummy Queen.Spell.Ritual.This card works if you have 2 mummy monsters in your grave.It allows you to special summon Mummy Queen from your deck. 

Then two tombs appeared.They looked really royal and I said,"They look strong but what can they do?"."They let me bring out Mummy King and Queen!" said Amon.Then a very king like mummy stood there with his queen and Stella said,"They sure look stronger but they look weak."."Their special effects are deadly Stella." said Chazz."Yeah. I know what they do." said Danny."Really?" said Syrus and Chumley."Yes. Danny is quite good at dueling." said Banner."I now normal summon Mummy Bookkeeper!" said Amon.

Mummy King.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK ???? DEF ????.Zombie/Ritual/Effect.He can only be summoned to the field by the Tomb of the Mummy King.The king of Mummies everywhere.Once he destroy a monster, your opponents takes damage based on the level of that monster destroy.This effect works like Mummy Alchemist's effect.
Mummy Queen.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK ???? DEF ????.Zombie/Ritual/Effect.She can only be summoned to the field by the Tomb of the Mummy Queen.The queen of Mummies everywhere.After your opponent draw a card.If it is a monster, they are forces to summon it and your opponent lose 1000 life points.If it a spell card, you gain 1000 life points.If it is a trap card, your opponent gains 1000 life points.
Mummy Bookkeeper.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Zombie/Effect.The keeper of ancient history.If Mummy Queen or Mummy King are on the field, you can send him to the grave so they gained 4000 ATK points.

Then a mummy holding a history book stood there and Amon said,"I send him to the grave so my monster gained 4000 ATK points each!".The two grew stronger as Bob said,"Dang it."."Attack Nami my queen!" said Amon.She then destroy her and Bob lost 2100 life points.Amon then said,"Destroy Robin my king!".Bob then lost 2900 life points and he had 2000 life points remaining.He then started breathing heavily and Amon said,"I now activate my Queen's special effect. You get to draw a card. Show me the card.".

Bob then drew a card and he said,"It is a monster. So what does it do?"."You can summon it and you lose 1000 life points!".He then summon Card Ejector and then Bob lost 1000 life points and he grab his chest.Card Ejector and Marauding Captain looked worried for Bob and Amon said,"I end my turn. You are up Bob. You should make this move count.".

Bob P.O.V
I stood up and I said,"I am not going to let you win Amon. You are going down. I swear to the real Spirit King and Devil King aka me!".I then drew a card and I said,"I then special summon Devil Witch in attack mode.".She stood there with my monsters and I said,"I activate my ship special effect to bring Brook to the field!".The skeleton stood there and I said,"I activate his special effect. I pick the songs Brink's Sake and Bone to be Wild! I bring out Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hats pirates!".

Luffy.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.The leader of the Straw Hats pirates.He wanted to be a pirate thanks to Shanks.He ate the Gomi Gomi no Mi giving him the ability to make his limbs into rubber and he can use Haki making him super strong.He picked his fellow pirates to be part of his crew and he is very stubborn about it.He isn't that smart either only thinking about food.He is like a child sometimes.For every member of the Straw Hats in the grave, he gains 1000 ATK points.He can't be destroy in battle. 

The pirate stood there as I drew 5 cards.I then said,"I activate my facedown Spirit Kingdom!".The field changed into one of my past self's kingdom as my monster grew stronger."I now activate Card Ejector's special effect. I can remove a monster from your grave and I pick Mummy Bookkeeper!" I said."No!" said Amon.His monster then lost power as Amon said,"I play the spell Mummy Army! Bringing three mummy tokens which when destroyed negates all battle damage toward me.".

Mummy Army.Spell.Normal.Lets you summon Mummy Tokens for every open spot on your field.When a token is destroyed, all battle damage is negate.

I then said,"I would be worried but I have this bad boy! Lighting Vortex!".I then sent a card to my grave as Amon's field was wiped clean."Luffy! Time to end this with Gomu Gomu no Gatling!" I said.He then punched the priest like crazy as he fell over from all of that damage."And that is game!" I said.Jet Blade came out of my deck and he said,"I will save the others. You and Alexis need to talk with Amon. I will make sure that everyone gets back home."."Thanks Jet." said Alexis.

The jet nod as he flew down there freeing them.I then saw Amon and Yasmin and Amon said,"I am sorry for doubt you my liege. Sorry for almost sending my friend to the Shadow Realm."."It is fine." I said."It is?!" said Yasmin and Alexis."Yep. I would have saved them from that place. I mean Yubel can go in there no sweat." I said.Alexis then sighed as Amon said,"You have defeat me. I even changed my deck. Here take this.".

He then gave me half of a pendant and I said,"Thanks but I am straight.".I was hit by Alexis as Amon said,"Very funny my liege. Another duelist defeated me before. I remember him. He had brown hair very similar to your female."."Atticus?" said Alexis.She grabbed me and she said,"He is alive Bob!"."I told you Lex." I said."Good luck Bob and Lex. You two are very close. I can tell them. Tell Atticus that Yasmin said hi." said Yasmin.

They were gone as I grabbed Alexis.I then transported us back home and I saw that Banner and the gang was asleep."Bob. So what did you find out about you?" said Alexis."Well, I was a king. Also was an Atticus a player?" I said,"Yeah. He was. So Bob? Do you like me? I mean Robin saved me from being a mummy." said Alexis.I then said,"Is it not obvious Alexis?"."Yeah. I wanted to hear your answer though. We have time." said Alexis.

We sat down on a log as I said,"Yeah. I mean no one knew about me being the King of Games, Spirit King, Devil King, or the King of Mercenaries. You treated me as Bob and you are so amazing. I fell in love around the time of Fall Break."."Why didn't you tell me?" said Alexis."I thought you were going to break my heart. I mean I was scared about telling you about it now." I said.She then smiled as she said,"I have fallen for you as well. Should we start dating?"."Yep. I would love to." I said.We then kissed as I hear my spirits cheering for us.

Next time,
Danny faces off against the first Shadow Rider!







No comments:

Post a Comment