Sunday, January 11, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 20 Nightshroud vs The Harem King!


Episode 20 folks.Yep.I made it to part 20 on a story duel which is rare like a shiny Pokemon.Anyway, you know who Nightshroud is but I am making some changes to the Shadow Riders group.It is like Dark Ruler's batch except with the Anime Shadow Riders except far less chosen duelists.Also we sure have a lot of kings.We are using Elemental Hero Bubbleman from the anime by the way.Also every turn, each duelist get to draw a card.

Narrator P.O.V
In a cave somewhere on Earth, a group of 10 were there."Our search is finally complete. We have found the location of the Sacred Beasts Cards." said a really old voice."So where are they?" said a teens voice."On Duel Academy Nightshroud. I have a feeling that the Spirit/Devil King will be there along with the spirit that followed the Supreme King." said a man's voice which sounded regal."The Devil King is back?! I mean he was amazing." said a woman's voice."Focus. Nightshroud get going." said the old man.

Back on Duel Academy during a stormy night, Sheppard was staring at the window."They are coming. I mean I have found the 10 but I am not sure." said Sheppard.He then saw a hang glider as he said,"They are here.".Nightshroud was on said hang glider and he said,"Time for me to obtained the Sacred Beast Cards for the Shadow Riders and the Dark Ruler.".

Alexis P.O.V
It has been 3 weeks since we went to the Spirit World and Bob and me started dating.Our fan clubs have been pretty good about it.I mean most of Bob's fan girls have been pretty supportive of us being together.I mean they were actually waiting for us to get together.Some not so much but Bob has been protecting me from them using his spirits who were pretty happy about us being together.Mine wanted me to be happy so they supported us.

It was right before lunch and I was sitting in Banner's class and I looked at Bob's empty seat."Hey Alexis. Where is Bob?" said Stella.She stood there with Kurt and I said,"He is with Chancellor Sheppard."."What did Bob do this time?" said Chazz.He sat below with the Slifers as Kurt said,"He is getting an reward or a job guys."."Really?" said Syrus."Yeah. That is probably it." I said.

Class went on and the lunch bell rang."Sweet! Lunch time!" said Danny.He woke up from his nap as he started eating."Do you only stay awake during lunch?" said Chumley."Yep. I mean I got up early to make this sweet lunch." said Danny.He started eating as Banner said,"Before you start eating Danny, You are need in Chancellor Sheppard's office."."What did you do this time Danny?" said Kurt and Chazz."You two are need as well along with Mr. Truesdale, Ms. Polar, Ms. Rhodes, and Mr. Misawa." said Banner.

We were walking down there and I saw Professor Crowler along with Zane."I see the best and brightest of Duel Academy." said Crowler.He then saw Danny and he said,"One of you shouldn't be here."."Chazz was invited." said Danny."He is talking about you Slifer slacker." said Chazz."Aren't you a Slifer as well Chazz?" said Bastion."Yeah. So why were called down here?" I said."I don't know. Lets find out." said Stella.

She opened the door and I saw Bob standing with Sheppard.He had his jacket opened up to his shirt with the symbol of the Straw Hats Pirates.He had his duel disk from his days as a mercenary on.The usually sliver part was dark as night, the blue part was gold, the red part was made of rubies, and the light green part was white.It looked really sharp and Bob told that he had to cut through the forest using that.He had his charm from Amon around his neck as well."Hey Bob. So what are you doing with the old disk?" said Danny."Come in. We need to keep this a secret." said Bob.

Crowler then closed the door as Zane said while leaning against the wall,"So what is up Bob and Chancellor Sheppard?"."Have any of you heard about the Sacred Beasts cards?" said Sheppard."Yes. I think they were used by some evil guy right?" said Syrus."Correct. The evil guy was actually two. The Spirit King and the Devil King aka me." said Bob."You were evil? And you are old? You look our age!" said Chazz.

Bob then said,"I am actually the reincarnated version of both kings Chazz. It also explains how I can make my spirits come to live without a shadow charm."."Shadow Charm? And what does this have to with the Sacred Beasts?" said Stella."The three cards are here and the 9 riders plus their ruler are here to take them. The riders were once my loyal servants but the Dark Ruler taken them from me." said Bob."I see. So this is like a job right?" said Danny.

Bob shook his head as Bob said,"Sheppard. Get the keys.".The man nod as he held a case which had 10 keys inside it."So what are these?" said Bastion."These are the keys that keep the Sacred Beasts locked up. Bob thinks that you 10 can defend Duel Academy and the world from the Dark Ruler." said Sheppard.Kurt then grabbed a key and he said,"I am so in. I mean I have taken some pretty hard job but this one makes me just like the Shadow."."I am in. I mean being a hero is so the Chazz!" said Chazz.

The two held their keys as Zane said,"I am in."."Me too!" said Syrus.The two held their keys and Stella grabbed her and she said,"I can't let you boys have all of the fun."."It will be my honor." said Bastion.The two held their keys.Danny then grabbed his and he said,"Time for the Harem King to rock.".He put it around his neck as I said,"I am in too Bob.".I held mine as he put it around my neck.He put his around his neck along with his charm."Ah so sweet. I shall help as well. I mean this is such a nice piece of jewelry." said Crowler.

Bob and Sheppard sweatdropped as they said,"It is good that you are doing it for the right reason.".Sheppard then said,"You can all go back to class.".Everyone but me and Bob were left in the office as everyone went to class."Bob. Are you going to be alright? I mean the Dark Ruler killed you right?" I said."Don't worry so much Lex. I mean I got you and the others protecting me this time. What could possibly go wrong?" said Bob.I sighed as we walked toward lunch.

Narrator P.O.V
In the Slifer Red Dorm, Danny was hanging out with Syrus and Chumley."So you two are chosen duelist by Bob who is an ancient king reincarnated?" said Chumley."Yep. We are going to be real superheroes which gets chicks." said Danny."Yeah but aren't you worried Danny?" said Syrus."About what?" said Danny."You are a Slifer Red which makes you the first target." said Chumley."So? Chazz is a Slifer too guys. Why aren't you worried about him?" said Danny."Yeah he is Danny but he was in the school duel unlike you." said Chumley."Fine. I am going to sleep." said Danny.

Syrus left the dorm room due to Chumley wanting to go to sleep.He then saw Alexis and Bob and he said,"Hey guys. What's up?"."We are worried about Danny." said Alexis."Yeah. I mean the Shadow Riders will target him first due to his jacket." said Bob.Then the three saw a bright light and they ran toward Danny's room.

Bob then kicked down the door as Danny woke up."Wow Bob. You sure know how to make an entrance. Why did you kick down my door in the first place?" said Danny."To try and save you from me Nightshroud!" said Nightshroud.The four was blinded as they heard Nightshroud's evil laugh.

Bob P.O.V
I then woke up to see that me, Alexis, and Danny were on a platform made of light."What happened?" said Alexis.I then saw that we were over lava and Danny said,"I think we are in the Volcano.".Then something came out of the lava and it was a dragon made out of it."Get back!" I yelled.I protected the two as the dragon crashed onto the platform and I saw a boy standing there.He was wearing a tight-fitting coat and waistline and gold and green trimmings.He had a dragon mask is completely black with the exception of its blue eye-pieces and a red stone in the center of the fore head.

I then said,"Atticus?"."Are you serious Bob?" said Alexis.I shook my head and Danny said,"Where are Syrus and Chumley freak?!"."My name is Nightshroud and I am one of 9 nine shadow riders working for the Dark Ruler. I am here to challenge the Key keeper wearing the red coat." said Nightshroud."Tell me where Sy and Chumley are!" said Danny.He then point to an orb of light with the two out cold."Syrus! Chumley! Free them you freakshow!" said Alexis.

Nightshroud said,"Unless your friend beat me in a duel. I mean they are going to be food for the lava below us.".Danny activated his disk and he said,"Bring on Freakazoid! Bob! Try to find a way to free them!"."Gotcha. Don't lose. Remember that this is a Shadow Duel Danny." I said."No need to worry. The Harem King got this. No sweat Bob and Alexis." said Danny.The masked duelist said,"Once I win, I get a key and your soul which will go into a card.".

I then noticed that Nightshroud was wearing the same charm as me and I said,"Where do you get that charm?"."From the grave keeper. He was such a easy win. I mean my monster wrecked him just like I am to your friend Spirit King." said Nightshroud."You aren't going to lose this freak right Danny? I mean you are a great duelist." said Alexis."Yeah. Don't worry so much Alexis." said Danny.The two then said,"Game On!".

The duel then started as Nightshroud who I will be calling Night went first."I summon Troop Dragon in defense mode and a facedown card. Your move Key Keeper." said Night.Danny then drew a card and he said,"I summon Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode!".Then a machine version of Elemental Hero Avian stood there and Danny said,"His special power is that he can bring a hero to my hand.".He then add a card to his hand as Danny said,"Attack Troop Dragon with Whirlwind Blast!".

The dragon was destroy and Night said,"I now activate their special effect to bring out another Troop Dragon in defense mode!".Another dragon stood there and Danny said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. You are up Night!".He drew a card and he said,"I play the trap card Call of The Haunted! Bringing back Troop Dragon in defense mode.".The dragon return as Alexis said,"Watch out Danny. He is going to summon something!"."She is right! I send my dragon to the grave to summon Red Eyes Black Dragon!" said Night.

The famous dragon came out of the lava and then Night said,"Attack his monster! Inferno Fire Blast!".The blast went toward Stratos destroy him and causing 600 life points gone.Danny them grabbed his right leg and he said,"Ouch. The pain is real."."It is a shadow game. You get use to the pain." I said.Danny then said,"I play my facedown! Hero Signal! I now special summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!".The water based hero stood there and Danny said,"Since he is my only monster, I get to draw 2 cards."."I end my turn." said Night.

Danny then drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Polymerization and I fuse Elemental Hero Bubbleman, Elemental Hero Avian, and Elemental Hero Sparkman to summon Elemental Hero Tempest in attack mode!".The fused hero stood there and then Danny said,"I now play the spell H-Heated Heart!".The hero gained more power and then Danny said,"Attack! Glider Strike!".Then Night lost 900 life points as Danny said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns! You are up!".

Night then drew a card and he said,"You may have beaten my dragon Slifer but I have a plan. I play the spell Monster Reborn! I now bring Red Eyes Black Dragon!".The dragon return as Danny said,"So? He can't stand up to Elemental Hero Tempest."."I then play the spell card Inferno Fire Blast! You now take 2400 points of damage!" said Night.Danny then got attacked by it and he fell on his knees."Danny!" I said.Alexis then said,"Stop it! Let me take his place! I have a key!".

Night looked at her and he said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Danny.".Danny stood up and he drew a card and he said,"I now play one of my facedown! Heroic Comeback! I now bring back Elemental Hero Stratos!".He stood there as Danny said,"I bring a hero to my hand!".He then added a card to his and he said,"I now play my other facedown Heroic Entrance! Bringing out Elemental Hero Sorceress!".She stood there and Danny drew 3 cards due to her special effect.

Danny then said,"I play the spell Hero Dimension!".Then the field changed into the dimension and Danny said,"I bring Elemental Hero Sparkman to the field! Come on back Steve!".He stood there and he was ready to fight and Danny said,"I now summon Elemental Hero Heat!".The fiery hero stood there as Danny said,"I now attack with Elemental Hero Tempest! Glider Strike!".He rushed toward him and Night said,"I am stopping this and your heroes with this! Negate Attack!".

The attack was blocked as Danny sighed."I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Danny."He is getting blocked by Night. How is the escape plan working?" whispered Alexis."Good. I just need Danny to keep Night distract while I grab Syrus and Chumley." I said.Night drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Dragon Sacrifice! By sending Mirage Dragon from my hand to grave, I can draw four cards from my deck!".

Dragon Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.By sending a dragon from your hand to the grave, you can draw cards from your deck based on the dragon's level. 

He had 5 cards in his hand and he said,"I now summon Red Eyes Black Chick!".The chick stood there and Danny was lost."You are such a Slifer Red! I now send my Red Eyes to the grave so Red Eyes Black Dragon can come to the field!" said Night.The dragon return as Night said,"I then send him to the grave so I can summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon!".Then a strong dragon stood there and his attack points went up by 1800."I now attack your Elemental Hero Sparkman!" said Night.

The fire ball went toward him and then Danny said,"I play my facedown Hero Barrier!".The attack was blocked as Steve sighed a breath of relief."I end my turn with a facedown. You better draw a fantastic card Key Keeper or you are doomed." said Night.Danny drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Heroic Sacrifice! By sending Elemental Hero Stratos and Elemental Hero Sparkman to the grave, I can draw 8 cards.".

Heroic Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.By sending an HERO from your field to the grave, you can draw cards from your deck based on the Hero's level.

He had 11 cards in his hand and three monsters on his field and Danny said,"Perfect. I play De-Fusion! Now I gain 3 heroes".Elemental Hero Sparkman, Elemental Hero Bubbleman, and Elemental Hero Avian stood there and Danny said,"I now play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Bubbleman and Avian! I can bring out Elemental Hero Mariner!".The hero stood there and Danny said,"I play another Polymerization fusing Elemental Hero Sorceress and Elemental Hero Heat! Come on Elemental Hero Nova Master!".

He stood there and Danny said,"I place down a facedown and play the spell Shrink on use it on your dragon!".The dragon felt weaker as Danny said,"Go Mystical Space Typhoon!".The facedown was gone as Danny said,"Go Elemental Hero Mariner!".Night then took 1400 life points and Danny said,"Attack him Nova Master!".Night then took 500 life points and Danny drew a card.He then said,"Attack Sparkman! Now Bob!".

I then grabbed Syrus and Chumley and I said,"You need to lose some weight buddy. Yubel and Zee!".The two stood there and they then teleported me and the gang out of the volcano as a ring of fire attacked Night and he screamed loud.Then the blinding light was backed and my shadow charm blocked it.I had a lot of questions and I need answers.

I then saw Alexis and the others safe.Danny was on the ground as Syrus and Chumley woke up."Danny! What happened?" said Chumley."A shadow game happened. Danny won against Nightshroud aka the first Shadow Rider. He will be fine. He just needs to rest for a while." I said."It must have been an intense duel." said Syrus.I then nod as Alexis saw the body of Nightshroud out cold.She walked over to him.Chumley then grabbed Danny as I saw Bastion, Zane, and Chazz.

Chazz saw Danny and he said,"What happened?"."Danny duel a Shadow Rider and won."."Wow. He looks tired. Shadow duels take it out of loud." said Bastion."Yeah. They sure do. Danny can talk to spirits but Shadow duels take it out of you." I said.Zane then saw the card showing Nightshroud's mask."Hey Bob. Look." said Zane.I then said,"This card belongs to me."."Since when?" said Chazz."He is the Devil Dragon which is a strong monster. He will be really helpful." I said.

Bastion then said,"Where is Alexis?".Me and Zane then saw Alexis crying."Lex!" I said.I then went over to my girlfriend and I said,"What is wrong?"."It is him Bob." said Alexis."Who Alexis?" said Zane."My brother Zane." said Alexis.I then saw Atticus who was knocked out cold and Zane helped him up along with Bastion.I then said while holding Alexis in my arms,"I hope the next one isn't so bad as this one."."Yeah." said Zane."Indeed." said Bastion.

Next time,
A Vampire Shadow Riders comes to Duel Academy! Bringing evil beauty to the boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment