Saturday, January 17, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 29 Amnael and the final two Shadow Riders part 1 The Fall


We are just starting this Episode right now.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up and I saw that I was in the empty field.I really need to stop coming here.I then saw Bastion, Atticus, Zane, Miranda, Chumley, Syrus, Doctor Crowler, Chancellor Sheppard, and Chazz trapped in chains and silent."Guys. What is going on?" I said."This is your fault Mercenary King. You did this to them." said a voice.I then saw a man standing there.He had a cane and a suit.He looked like a ruler and I said,"Who are you?! Where are we!?".

He then said,"Welcome to the realm of the Kings. Every person who is the reincarnation of a king good or bad comes here to learn about their pasts. My name is the Dark Ruler. We used to be really good friends Bob. Why did you have to kill me?"."I have no idea what my ancestors did to you but this doesn't involved my friends!" I said.He then started laughing as he said,"Time to show you something.".

I then saw Alexis, Kurt, Stella, and Danny.They were dead and I said,"No.".I then fell to my knees and I said,"Why?! They did nothing to you!"."You are a failure as the Spirit King and Devil King. Burn in the Shadow Realm!" yelled Dark Ruler.I was then dragged into a hole of darkness and I yelled,"No!".I then felt my body being ripped apart. 

I then woke up in the nurse office and I was covered with sweat.I was confused and lost "I just had a nightmare but it felt so real." I thought.I then looked around and I said,"How did I get here?"."Bob! You are okay." said Yubel.She then hugged me and I said,"What happened? Why am I in the nurse office?"."Do you remember anything?" said Yubel.I shook my head and I said,"Nope. I remember the Duel Monster Spirit Festival and Alexis's duel with that Pierre guy. What happened to me Yubel?".
Yubel then said,"We were training nearby the academy and then we reached the ruins to the Gravekeepers. You then started screaming and you were burning up. You have been mumbling in your sleep for the past week. I had to convince Alexis that you were going to be fine."."What time is it?" I said."1 in the morning. You are staying here Bob. I shall get your duel disk. You get some rest." said Yubel.I sat in my bed and I closed my eyes.

I then woke up to see Alexis having a huge smile on her face."You are okay Bob!" said Alexis.She then hugged me and I said,"Alexis! You are killing me.".She let me go and she said,"You are okay. I was so worried about you."."You can't me that easy. So what have I missed? Any new Shadow Riders?" I said."Nope. It has been pretty quiet around here. I mean everyone was worried about you especially me." said Alexis.

Then I saw Rias who then gave me her hug which placed my head in her breasts and Alexis said,"Rias! What are you doing here?!"."Bobby almost died and I won't let you have him." said Rias.The two then grabbed me and I said,"Ladies! You are tearing me apart!".They let me go and I said,"Thank you Ra. So have you seen Yubel? She said that she will get my duel disk."."She placed it right there and she went back to the deck to rest." said Alexis.

I then nod as I attached my duel disk to my right arm."Rias. It is time for you to return back to the deck." I said."No. I am staying out here. I don't want her to take you back to the Shadow Realm." said Rias."She isn't. She is my girlfriend." I said."Yeah. I can protect him from anything coming his way." said Alexis.Rias ignored us as she grabbed my left arm as Alexis sighed."Lets go. I can't keep missing classes. I mean I really want to graduated with you guys." I said."Right." said Alexis.

We were sitting in Banner's class and Rias joined our class.I had to explain to all of my friends what happened to me and my dream.It made no sense but that is what happened.I sat next to Alexis and Rias.Kurt and Stella were sitting in front of us and I said,"So is Professor Banner still missing?"."Yes. It is nice having this class off. I can finally get some study. I keep falling asleep in Professor Stein's class." said Stella."Shoot. He isn't that bad. I mean he is a nice guy just a little stale." said Kurt."Yeah." said Alexis.

We then saw Doctor Crowler and he said,"Today was my day off but I got stuck teaching Lyman's class because he is still missing.".He then started teaching us from Alchemy for Morons and I learned about the mark of Amnael.He then blew himself up from the experiment and Danny said,"Man. He is just like Professor Banner."."Why?" said Chumley."Because he always blows himself up with his experiment." said Chazz."Ah." said Chumley. 

Then the ten key keepers were called to Chancellor Sheppard's office.I stood there with Alexis and Rias holding onto me and Syrus said,"Professor Banner is still missing?"."Yes. We search all over the dang island but we couldn't find a trace of him or Pharaoh." said Sheppard."Don't you have any spirits with a really good nose or something?" said Bastion."Nope. I use Spike and he couldn't find wither of them Bastion." said Kurt."So should we go out there looking for them?" said Zane."Yeah. I agree with Zane." said Chazz.

We were in three groups.Group 1 is me, Miranda, Syrus, Chancellor Sheppard, and Chumley, Group 2 is Kurt, Bastion, Zane, Chazz, and Crowler, Group 3 is Danny, Stella, Alexis, Rias, and Atticus.My group headed toward the Abandoned Dorm, Kurt's group headed toward the Lake, and Danny's group was heading toward the Volcano.

Danny P.O.V
I was looking at my deck as we were looking for Banner over by the volcano."Danny? What is wrong man?" said Atticus.I then said,"I am worried about that weird dream that Bob had. I mean I died along with Alexis, Stella, and Kurt by that Dark Ruler. We are the family of Bob. I need to be ready for any duel."."Good plan. I mean you, Danny, Bob, Stella, Zane, and my little sister can beat this guy no sweat." said Atticus.

"Atticus! We found something!" said Alexis.We ran over to the girls and I said,"So what is it?".It was a scarf and Stella said,"It is a girls scarf. I wonder what it is doing here?"."Maybe someone lost their scarf and it blew up here." said Rias."No. I recognize it." said Atticus."You do?" said the three."Yeah. It belong to the girl who went out with Danny a few days ago." said Atticus."You mean Samantha Palmer? She was an awesome girl but she went missing a few days ago." I said.

Alexis then said,"So how do you know her Atticus?"."I am really popular with the ladies sis." said Atticus."You sure Atticus." said Rias."Is she being sarcastic?" said Atticus."Who knows? I wonder what her scarf is doing here." said Stella.I then sensed something and I activate my duel disk."I summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!" I yelled.

Darren then protect us from a monster's attack and I was blasted back."Danny!" yelled my friends.I then saw a girl wearing a suit of armor."I am the next Shadow Rider Space. I challenge Stella and Alexis to a duel." said Space.Atticus then said,"Danny! Go find Bob! We will need his help."."Yeah. Go!" said Rias and Alexis.I then ran toward the Abandoned Dorm as I heard their screams of pain."I will defeat you Space! I promise!" I yelled.

Kurt P.O.V
I was sitting by the lake talking with Zane.Crowler, Bastion, and Chazz were looking around the area for any sign of Banner and we have found nothing."So Zane? What do you think of me?" I said."You and your brother are very great duelists. I know that Bob is the better duelist. Heck, Bob is better than me but you two are very close to my level." said Zane."Okay. So do you think we can stop the Scared Beasts?" I said."Yeah. We got them." said Zane.

"Zane! We found something!" said Chazz.I then saw Chazz, Bastion, and Crowler standing there.Chazz was holding Banner's glasses and clothes."We found Banner's clothes nearby with the mark of Amneal nearby." said Bastion."That is the thing we learned from you Doctor." I said."Yes. This Shadow Rider seem to be familiar with Alchemy." said Crowler."I am indeed familiar with Alchemy Doctor Crowler. Your friend was quite the duelist until I defeated him. My name is Amnael." said Amneal.

I then saw a cloaked man standing there on water and I said,"Who are you?! Where is Professor Banner?! I mean you defeated him."."I don't know where I placed him. I will tell you all  if you can defeat me in a duel." said Amnael.Chazz then said,"The Chazz got this joker. Lets duel!".He activated his duel disk and Zane said,"I'm in too."."Kurt. Go find Bob." said Bastion."Yes. Go Mr. Raymond!" said Crowler.I ran toward the abandoned dorm and then I heard their screams.I then said,"You will be defeated Amneal. I swear on Ra!".

Bob P.O.V
I was using my powers to search for Banner by the place where he sent Atticus and others to the Shadow Realm."Bob. Have you found anything yet?" said Miranda.She stood there and I said,"Nothing yet. I hope Chancellor Sheppard got all of the students inside for safety.".I felt a strange disterbance once we arrived at the Dorm and I told Sheppard to get everyone inside the dorm."Bob! Look!" said Chumley and Syrus.I then saw seven pillars of light appear from the ground and I was covered with a bright light.

"Bob! Wake up!" said Danny.I woke up and I saw both Danny and Kurt in front of me.I then said,"What happened?"."Two Shadow Riders attack our friends and they captured them." said Kurt."Really?! What about Alexis and Rias?!" I said."They were captured by Space. She is going down." said Danny."What about Syrus, Chumley, and Miranda? They were with me before the seven pillars of lights appear." I said.

I then felt my charm start shaking and Danny said,"Bob. Look.".I then saw Dark Ruler standing there and I said,"Dark Ruler! What did you do to my friends?!"."Oh nothing. They lost to my final 3 Shadow Riders. You three are the only ones left. Your keys unlock each Sacred Beasts." said Dark Ruler."Explain Dark Ruler. What do you mean by three Shadow Riders? And what do our keys do?" said Kurt.

"Okay Kurt. Your dear brother's key unlock the Sacred Beast known as Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, your key unlock the Sacred Beast known as Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and dear Bob's key unlock the Sacred Beast known as Raviel, Lord of Phantasms. You three are the best duelist here on this island. The two Shadow Riders known as Space and Time are consider one Shadow Rider." said Dark Ruler.

I then said,"You will be defeat. I will make sure of it."."Goodbye for now." said Dark Ruler.He was gone as Danny said,"So where are they?"."I am going to guess the Dorm. We are going to do this as a family." said Kurt."Right. Time to get our game on! For our friends, the spirits, and every duelist out there!" I said."Right Bob!" said the two.We then walked inside the dorm. 

Next time,
Kurt and Danny duel Space and Time.The duelists.

No comments:

Post a Comment