Saturday, January 24, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 35 Brothers dueling each other part 2 Machine Dragons vs Magician and summer plans.


Ah.The final part of Season 1.Lets begin this show already.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking toward Syrus's dressing room alone because I need to talk to him alone.I opened the door and then I saw Syrus getting ready."Bob?! What are you doing here?" said Syrus."You are going to do great out there Sy. Here is a card from me." I said.I then handed him some cards and he said,"These are awesome Bob. Why don't you ever use them?"."I never found any use for them. Maybe you can use them." I said.

Syrus then place them in his deck as he said,"I am ready Bob. Wish me luck!".He ran off as I stood there in the dressing room.My deck then glowed as Utopia stood there."Are you sure giving him those cards was a good idea Bob?" said Utopia."Yeah. I mean they wanted to go with him since the start of the Shadow Riders Utopia. He is ready for their power." I said."We trust your decision Bob. Lets get back to your friends." said Utopia."Right and they are ready for an epic duel." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Crowler stood there and he said,"Lets welcome to the field! He is the Kaiser of Duel Academy and the Cyber Dragon duelist Zane Truesdale!".He stood there and he said,"You better be ready Syrus. I am not going easy on you.".Taylor then said,"Is it just me or does Zane look angry?"."Nope. That is his normal face." said Alexis."She is right." said Atticus.

Crowler then said,"Now his opponent! He is Zane's little brother but he and Zane are very different! Welcome to the master of magic Syrus Truesdale!".He stood there and Zane said,"Ah. You look confident Syrus. I have to thank Bob and your friends for giving you confidence. Lets get started."."Right bro." said Syrus.He then activated his duel disk as Syrus followed."Game on!" said the two.

Zane drew a card and he said,"I summon Cyber Phoenix in attack mode!".Then a robotic phoenix stood there and Zane said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Syrus!".Syrus drew a card and he said,"I summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode!".He stood there and then Syrus said,"I now play the spell Double Summon to summon Skilled White Magician!".Then a very similar magician stood there and Syrus said,"I now attack with Skilled White Magician! Destroy Cyber Phoenix!".

The phoenix exploded in a fiery flame and then Zane lost 700 life points."I now activate my facedown. Threatening Roar!" said Zane.The Dark Magician was stopped as Zane said,"Since my Phoenix was destroy in battle, I can draw a card.".He drew a card and then Syrus said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Zane.".

Zane drew a card and he said,"Since I have no monsters on my field, I special summon Cyber Dragon!".The signature monster stood there and he said,"I now normal summon Proto Cyber Dragon!".The prototype Cyber Dragon stood there and Zane said,"I play the spell Polymerization! I now fuse the two into Cyber Twin Dragon! Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon.".The two headed dragon appeared as Syrus said,"I activate my facedown combo! Shrink and Spellbinding Circle! I place Cyber Twin Dragon in defense mode!".

The dragon was trapped and it lost half of its ATK points."Very impressive brother. You stopped me from attacking this turn. I end my turn by placing a facedown." said Zane.The dragon ATK return to normal as Bastion said,"Syrus has this duel. I mean he knows his brothers deck."."Don't think that Bastion. I mean a duel can change in a second." said Miranda."That sounds like a Bob saying." said Sam."It is. I taught her that." said Bob.

Syrus drew a card and he said,"I now activate Skilled Dark Magician's special effect! I can now special summon Dark Magician from my deck!".He stood there and Syrus said,"I now play the spell Lucky Hand!".Syrus drew 5 cards and he said,"I now activate Skilled White Magician's special effect! I can now special summon Buster Blader!".The warrior stood there and Syrus said,"I now play the spell Ancient Rules to special summon Dark Magician Girl!".

She stood there and she said,"Hi Zaney!"."She is very interesting Syrus." said Zane."I now summon Silent Magician LV4 in attack mode." said Syrus.She stood there and then Syrus said,"I now attack with Buster Blader! Dragon Sword Attack!".Zane then said,"I now activate my facedown! Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Syrus said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Zane.".

Zane drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 3 cards and then Silent Magician went to level 8 and she was the strongest monster on the field.Syrus then drew 4 cards from his deck and he smiled."You must have drawn a card brother. I now play De-Fusion to bring back the Cyber Dragon plus Proto-Cyber Dragon that made my Cyber Twin Dragon!" said Zane.

The two dragons stood there and then Zane said,"I now build the Ovelay Network! I now overlay Cyber Dragon and Proto- Cyber Dragon to XYZ summon Cyber Dragon Nova!".The dragon stood there and then Zane said,"I now play the spell Cyber Repair Plant! I can now add a machine type monster from my hand!".He add a card to his hand and he said,"I now activate my Cyber Dragon Nova's special effect. By detaching one overlay unit, I can bring back a Cyber Dragon from the grave!".

The dragon stood there and Zane said,"You may think that I am going to activate Cyber Dragon Nova other effect but you are dead wrong. I now play the spell Power Bond! I now fuse the two Cyber Dragons in my hand with the one on my field! I now summon Cyber End Dragon!".It stood there with 8000 ATK points and Zane said,"Attack Dark Magician Girl with Super Strident Blast!".

The attack went toward her and then Syrus said,"I activate my facedown! Half Unbreak! This card protects my monster and I only lose 3000 life points instead of 6000 life points!".He was then blasted back as Zane said,"A good counter Syrus. I now activate the effect of Cyber Kirin in my hand! By sending it to the grave, the effect of Power Bond is negated!".He stood there and Zane said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. Your move Syrus. This turn will be your last. I mean I am going to sick my dragon on you real soon.".

Syrus then drew a card and then time stopped for everyone but him and Bob.Bob then jumped down there and Syrus said,"Bob. What is going on?"."Look at the card that I gave you before." said Bob.Syrus then said,"It is a Field Spell."."Yeah. This field spell is where the spellcasters are their strongest. Play it and find out what it does." said Bob.

Time return back to normal as Syrus said,"I am going to win this duel! I play the field spell Magical Paradise!".Then the field changed into a place where magic felt stronger."This card lets my monster gained 1000 ATK and DEF points, it also cuts all Warrior and Machine ATK points in half on your side of the field, and it can changes Spell cards. I now play the spell Magical Tribute! This spell normally requires me to remove from play a monster on my field when I have 2 or more spellcaster on the field. I use my field spell to switch its effect. I now can special summon a spellcaster with ease! Meaning that I don't have to remove a monster from play! I pick the spellcaster Ultimate Magical Girl!" said Syrus.

Magical Paradise.Spell.Field.The world of magic and magic was born here.This field spell has some very powerful effects.Every spellcasters gains 1000 ATK and DEF points.It cuts all warrior and machine monster ATK and DEF points in half on your opponent side of the field.You can change a spell card to your advantage.
Magical Tribute.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a spellcaster from your deck in attack mode with you removing from play a monster on your field along with 2 or more spellcaster on your field.
Ultimate Magical Girl.Attribute Dark.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 1700.Spellcaster/Effect.She is the apprentice to the Ultimate Wizard.She is known for being very nice to everyone and she protects the ones that she loves.She gains 300 ATK points for every spellcaster in the grave.

Then a girl stood there.She had long brunt orange hair at the same length as Dark Magician Girl, sapphire blue eyes, and a costume that showed off her body.She then looked at Syrus and she said,"You are so cute.".His face went red and Donna said,"He is mine!".She then grabbed his right arm as Silent Magician grabbed his left arm."What are you doing Sarah?" said Henry."I want him for myself." said Sarah.Then Ultimate Magical Girl grabbed his body and Syrus almost fainted from the three.

Zane along with his dragons were confused as Buster said,"They all like your brother Zane. Donna, Sarah, and Megan like him a lot. My name is Barry by the way."."Yeah." said Henry.Zane then said,"Take good care of him for me ladies."."Right big bro!" said the three.The three went back to their spots as Syrus recovered.He then said,"Okay! I now play the spell Polymerization! I now fuse Dark Magician and Buster Blader to summon Dark Paladin!".

He stood there and he said,"Ready to battle."."I now activate the spell Magical Summoning. This spell normally requires me to send two of my monsters to the grave to bring a spellcaster! I change it so where I don't have to send a monster! Lets go Ultimate Magician!" said Syrus.Then a magician stood there.He had green hair with it in his eyes with him brushing it out on his eyes and he looked really strong."I now activate his special effect. I can now send a spellcaster in my hand to destroy a monster on your field. I send Blast Magician to my grave to destroy Cyber End Dragon! Show Zane your Magical Blast Mark Ray.".

Magical Summoning.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a spellcaster from your deck by offering up two monster on your field.
Ultimate Magician.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Spellcaster/Effect.One of the master of magic.He is also very popular with the ladies due to him looking like the perfect guy.He is also helping out people with his magic.If you offer up a spellcaster from your hand, you can destroy a monster on the field and this effect can't be negated with spells, traps, and monster effects.He also gains 500 ATK and DEF points foe very spell casters in the grave and on the field.

Ray then blasted him away as he said,"Way too easy."."I now attack with Dark Magician Girl! Dark Magic Attack!" said Syrus.She then blast Cyber Dragon Nova and Zane lost 2250 life points as Zane said,"Bring it on Syrus! You have made very proud to be your brother! You and your friends will make Duel Academy proud!".Syrus then said,"Okay! Attack all of you! Show Zane the power of Magic!"."Right!" said the four magician.They charged up an attack which knocked Zane.

The crowd was silent as Bob start clapping.Then Alexis joined with him and the others did as well.Syrus then said,"Thanks you guys.".Then Sheppard said,"I now start summer early! Enjoy your summer and continue dueling!".

Bob P.O.V
I stood there next to Zane.We were standing by the lighthouse and he said,"Hey Bob. Can you promise me something?"."Sure Zane. What is it?" I said."I am going to be entering the Pro League. I know that I am ready but can you tell me something. Do I need to keep an eye for anyone?" said Zane."Don't give on the heart of dueling. The heart of dueling is where you believe in their cards and never let your opponent get to your head. I mean I broke that while facing off against the Dark Ruler." I said.

I then sat on the ground and Zane said,"Bob. You know that the guy killed your family right? He is being tortured by them."."Yeah but I broke my code." I said.Zane then said,"Bob. I want to give you this.".He then helped me up and he gave me a hug."Zane. Did you get abduct by aliens or what?" I said."You have been a big help toward Syrus. He was afraid of everyone but you made him pretty bold. I mean he has three girls fighting over him." said Zane.

He let me go as I said,"Thanks Zane. I think I see our friends waiting for us.".I then saw Kurt, Stella, Danny, Alexis, Atticus, and Syrus on a boat heading toward Domino City."Yeah. So how are we going to get there Bob?" said Zane."I got this!" I said.I then activated my duel disk and I said,"I summon Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend!".The two dragons appeared as Zane said,"You are quite the duelist Bob."."Yeah I know." I said.We hoped on the dragons heading toward the summer break.

Next time,
Year 2 begins for Bob and the gang.Two Pros duel Kurt and Danny to get their claws at Bob.


  





Miranda, Sam, Taylor, Atticus, Alexis, Bastion, Bob, Stella, Chazz, Danny, and Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment