Saturday, January 3, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 9 A normal Winter Break for The Mercenary King part 2 Meeting the Parents and Angels


Who could this rival be?You may or may not know.Anyway, we are on a boat with Bob.Also Bob owns this boat.I think he got this due to him being a Mercenary King.Also enjoying the New Year so far.I am serious about Power High may having a Episode 2 but no promises.I am loving long title name.Also the name is leading to the rival.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in my room on my own boat.I got this beauty from a job I did when I was 10 years old.I saved a country from an evil Dictator.I actually defeat him in a duel.I crushed him with 3900 life points to spare.He is still locked up according to Kaiba.He actually send me my boat when I accept his job to protect his precious school for danger.It was Winter Break and trouble seemed to revolve around me in some way so I took the trouble and me off Duel Academy to Domino City.

I then saw my phone ringing a very familiar ringtone which was some pop song.They all sound the same after a while to me.It was the creator of Duel Monster Pegasus.I met him, his wife, and his daughter Roxy when I was first adopted by Seto Kaiba himself.He taught me how to duel like I duel now."Hey Pegasus. You miss my charming voice?" I said."Same old Bob. I heard that you accept a job again. I thought the Shadow was retired." said Pegasus.

I said,"He is. I took this job as Bob. So why did you call? I mean I don't mind hearing from you."."Kaiba told me that your birthday is coming up." said Pegasus."It isn't till the summer Pegasus. He must have looked at his calendar wrong like normal." I said."You know he is happy that you started to talk to him again right?" said Pegasus."Yeah. I thought I saw him smiling when he called me using my laptop. That may have been an illusion though." I said.

"So I heard that Shadow has a crush." said Pegasus.My face went red as I said,"Who told you about Alexis?!"."You did." said Pegasus.I slapped myself and Pegasus said,"I thought you have been with Rias or Moka but a human girl. She is very pretty Bob."."Yeah. She is but she may be too good for me Pegasus. I mean I am just a Mercenery with a pretty messed up past." I said."You won't know unless you tried Bob. Also you should be getting some cards from me very soon. Bye Bobby." said Pegasus.

I then hanged up and I thought,"Same old Pegasus.".Then Dark Blade popped into my room and I said,"What is it Dark Blade? Are we at Duel Academy?"."No. We are really close though. A rocket tried to attack the ship. That weird pirate boy caught it using his body as a net. He is so weird." said Dark Blade.I stood up and I said,"Thanks Dark Blade. I will go check it out.".

I then walked to the deck and I saw one of my many Spirits holding a rocket from Industrial Illusions.His name is Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hats Pirate.He had short, messy black hair.He had a scar with two stitches underneath his left eyes which he earned from stabbing himself with a knife under his eyes to prove that he is tough.He was wearing an open, long-sleeved red cardigan with four buttons which was showing his X-Shaped scar which covered most of his chest from Admiral Akainu.A yellow sash was tied around his waist.He has very muscular to say the least.

He then handed me the rocket and he said,"What is it Bob? Is it Meat?"."No. It is made of metal which means you can't eat it. You need teeth." I said.He grumbled something about being made of rubber as I opened it.It had several packs of cards in there plus with a little book.I then placed the cards in my bag which I grabbed just I need to carry something.I then read the little book and I smiled."Thanks Pegasus. I owe you one." I said.

Luffy was confused as Dark Blade said,"We are arriving in Domino City in 5 minutes. Please get ready Bob."."Later Luffy." I said.I ran into my room and I switched out my uniform.I was now wearing my gray jacket, a black shirt with the DC hero Firestorm on it, blue jeans, and my signature tennis shoes.I then placed my duel disk in my bag as I said,"Time to make a couple of stops before I go see Alexis.".

I was walking around in Domino City.I loved this time of year in my hometown.It was nice enjoying the snow and I spent it having snowball fights with my spirits.A word of advice don't have a snowball fight with a psychic or a person with multiple arms.They cheat."I don't get it Bob. I mean it is just snow." said Yubel.She was in her human form which was a girl with light blue hair, turquoise eyes, and tanned skin.She was wearing a purple winter jacket and she was very pretty to my spirits.

"Didn't Jaden do that this kind of stuff with you?" I said."Somewhat Bob. He tried to show me how to have fun but I don't get it. So I thought we be going to Alexis's place." said Yubel."We are but I have to do a couple of errands to do here in town first." I said.I then walked up to a card shop.Yubel then read the sign and she said,"Kame Game? It is just a normal card shop Bob. I don't get it."."Then follow me and find out Yubel. It wouldn't hurt to have some fun." I said.

Yubel P.O.V
I followed the boy inside and it was filled with card packs."So it is a just normal card shop." I said."Hello? I am sorry but we are closed for the holidays." said a man.I then saw a very familiar man standing there.It is the King of Games Yugi Moto.He had spiny blond hair with some purple.He was wearing a blue jacket, white undershirt, blue pants, and boots.He looked like he just came out from outside."Hey Yugi. You and Tea miss little old me?" said Bob.

I was about to ask him how he knew him the king of games as Yugi said,"It is good to see my adopted child doing well."."Bob. I thought you were adopted by Seto Kaiba." I said."Yeah but I was raised by him, Yugi, and Joey. It was a fun time." said Bob."So what are you doing here? I bet I know. You need help with your girlfriend Alexis." said Yugi.I was shocked to see him know about Bob's crush."Who told you? Does Joey know yet?!" said Bob.

"Pegasus told all of us. It is nice to see you finding love Bob. Also we all approve of her." said Yugi."Thanks. Oh and this is one of my newer duel monster spirits. Yugi meet Yubel." said Bob."Hello. It is nice to meet the father of my idiotic student." I said."Hey. I take offense to that." said Bob."So here is some advice from me. Be yourself. Kaiba said use money and Joey said the same thing as me." said Yugi."Thanks Yugi. So do you still have the stuff from my childhood up there?" said Bob.

He then pointed up and Yugi said,"Yep. You want me to send it to you at Duel Academy?"."Nope. I mean I wouldn't have enough room there. You know that I have a place here in town right?" said Bob."Oh. I will make sure that it is gets there. Anything else?" said Yugi."Say hi to Tea for me. Later." said Bob.He walked out as I said,"It was nice to meeting you."."Make sure that this girl doesn't break his heart. His spirits will ripped her apart." said Yugi.

Bob P.O.V
I then stood in front of Alexis's house and I was shocked.It was huge and it was bigger than my place.It was a penthouse with a great view of the city and I was so jealous and nervous.I mean I am in front of the girl I like house without telling her."Don't worry so much Bob. She likes you." said Yubel.I then said,"I am ready.".I then rang the doorbell and the door opened.I then saw a woman very similar to Alexis.She looked like an older version of her.She was very pretty just like her daughter

She then said,"Um are you okay?".I then said,"Hi. My name is Robert Percival Yagami. Most people call me Bob and I am a friend of your daughter."."Ah. You must be that Bob. You looked just like Alexis told. I thought you would have a scar though. My name is Alice Rhodes." said Alice.She was wearing a red dress and she let me inside.The place was spacious as Yubel who was back to normal said,"No wonder she is in Obelisk Blue. She is loaded. She is way too good for your poor ass.".

I ignored her as I said,"So are you guys having a party?"."Yes. It is New Years Eve after all Bob. Did you just arrive in Domino City?" said Alice."Yeah. This morning in fact. Do you guys have a spare Tux lying around? I mean I stick out like a sore thumb in my current outfit. I want to surprise Alexis." I said.She smiled as she said,"Follow me Bob. We are going to make you look like someone from the higher class.".I then thought as I followed her,"I was adopted by Seto Kaiba and learned how to dance from Pegasus. Yeah. I am going to make this party rock.".

I then stood there wearing a black tux and my hair combed and Alice said,"You look perfect Bob. A complete makeover.".I then said,"Thanks Mrs. Rhodes. I mean this is really nice. You better get back to the party. We don't want the hostess to be missing for that long.".She nod as she closed the door behind her.I was in the guest room as I looked around.It was really nice and I was jealous.I mean Alexis was so freaking rich.

I sat on the bed and Yubel said,"What is it Bob?"."It is nothing Yubel. I mean I came here uninvited to Alexis's place. I mean I could be a stalker." I said."You aren't one Bob. I told her about you coming to see her." said Yubel.I looked at her and I said,"Thanks Yubel. I mean you went behind my back but it was to help me. Thanks. I owe you so much.".She then said,"Go get her Bob. It is your shot. No other guys that could be a problem to you.".

I then ran outside and everyone looked at me."Bob!" said Alexis.She was wearing a sapphire blue dress and my face went red like a inferno.She hugged me and I said,"It is good to see you too Lex.".She then said,"Yubel told me that you have some info about Atticus."."I do. Here." I said.She looked at the card and she smiled."He is still alive Bob." said Alexis."Yeah." I said."You! What are you doing here? And with Alexis." said a girl.I sighed as I said,"I thought I was free from her.".

Alexis then saw Princess Stacey standing there.She is a princess of the country Adrelain that I saved when I was 8.She fell in love with younger me and she made her husband.I escape with my first kiss because for a girl of 9, she was very romantic.She had long blond hair and green eyes.She is very pretty but my heart was taken by Alexis."Stacey. How do you know Bobby?" said Alice."He saved my country at the young age of 8. You are very handsome now Bob." said Stacey.

I then backed up as Alexis said,"So Bob? Do you not like her?"."Somewhat. I mean her angels are quite the scary monsters." I said."Then lets have a duel Bob. I would like to see if you have gotten better. I mean the adopted child of Seto Kaiba and the apprentice of the King of Games should bring a challenge." said Stacey.Everyone started to look at me and Alexis said,"You are the Apprentice of Yugi?"."Yeah but I looked to up him as my dad. I tell you everything later Lex. Lets duel Stacey." I said.

We stood apart from each other and Alexis sat with her father and mother.Her father looked like an older version of Atticus.His name is Allen by the way.The two parents liked me and I thought,"I just need to tell her everything. I mean she is so amazing."."Are you ready to lose Bob?" said Stacey.I then said,"I have never lost a duel before Stacey. Time for me to get my game on!".

Stacey started the duel due to her being royalty and a girl.She then said,"I summon Angel Sniper in attack mode!".Then a green haired angel stood there.She also had a really big sniper which was aimed at my head."I end my turn with a facedown Bob. You are up." said Stacey.I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I play the spell card Heroic Entrance to summon an familiar monster to you Stacey! I special summon Issei Hyondou!".

Angel Sniper.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Fairy/Effect.She can kill anyone with her sniper rifle and she was known as the Sniper from the Heavens.She serves the Angel Queen with no questions.She can't be targeted by a monster over 2000 ATK points.
Issei Hyondou.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He is killed on his very first day with a girl who is a Fallen Angel named Raynare.He was brought back to life by beauty Rias Gremory.He was brought back as a pawn and it took 8 pieces to do so.His Sacred Gear is the Boosted Gear which makes him a threat to his enemies.His strength is impressive and he dreams of becoming a Harem King but he loves Rias Gremory more than anyone.He can't be targeted by monster effects. 

Then a boy stood there.He was a few inches smaller than me.He had short brown hair and light brown eyes.He was wearing a red T-shirt underneath his open dress shirt and black blazer.He was wearing a blue and white sneakers.He also had his Sacred Gear Boosted Gear which looked a dragon."Ah Bob. You are still using those over powered monsters. Don't you remember that my monster all have effects to stop your attacks." said Stacey."You forget Stacey. My monster can't be touched by effects." I said.

She gulped loudly as I said,"I now play the spell The Helpful Friend to bring out Summoned Skull!".The legendary fiend stood there and I said,"I play the spell Double Summon! Come on out Dark Blade and Ice Warrior!".The two warrior stood there as I said,"I then play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon!".Her facedown card as I said,"Sick her.".The devil then destroy the Angel and then she lost all of her life points.I then said,"I usually don't get an OTK(One Turn Kill) but I guess I got lucky.".

She was gone as Alexis walked over to me."So Bob? Can I ask you something?" said Alexis."What is it Lex?" I said.Then Alice said,"It is midnight!".The party erupted with joy for the new year as Alexis kissed me.I felt like my face was on fire and it was.Yubel smiled as Issei held back Rias and Moka.I was happy and then I stopped our kiss."We need to talk Lex." I said."Okay Bob." said Alexis.We walked off and this year was staring off awesome.

Next time,
An old friend of Bob comes to Duel Academy and he tries to seduce Alexis to join his harem.She then challenge him to a duel.

No comments:

Post a Comment