Thursday, January 1, 2015

Update 1-1-15.


Welcome to the new year where we will have bad pop songs, crazy stuff involving the world of entertainment, and stuff just like the last year.I am here to tell you all that I am working on three stories currently.One is Duel Academy which is where Bob, my Original Character is a duelist who is the reincarnated Devil and Spirit King.The next one is Pokemon Tourney which is where Bob once again is a Pokemon trainer but he is out for revenge.

You may be thinking that I don't do anything of my thought and creation.I did that last year which got to me 380 posts but a good amount of them were my own idea.I learned last year that I need to do three or more stories at a time to keep me focused.I get distracted REALLY easy.I do have a story that I have my own.It is called Power which is pretty much the future of superhero around 2040 so I can be more created with your future tech and stuff along those lines.I hope you all enjoy this year like I will and I am sure that we will have a crazy year in the arts, entertainment, and other stuff along those lines.Power up.

No comments:

Post a Comment