Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pokemon Tourney Episode 10 Round 2!


Hey guys.A new Pokemon Tourney.Sounds sweet right.Sorry but I have been working on this story because I like to be accurate with this stuff.Also I am hating the Game Grumps right now due to them going back to playing Pokemon.As you all should guess by now, I am a huge Pokemon and Smash Bros fan except for tiers because it is too confusing.Now I don't hate Game Grumps, I just hate their Pokemon because Arin REALLY doesn't know what he is talking about.He is not a Pokemon Master whatsoever.Also hating on Game Grumps moments right now.Now back to the story, I am changing one character which is Giovanni.I mean I a putting him in a wheelchair.I always imagine Giovanni in a wheelchair for some reason.I mean he would be like Dr. Wells from the Flash who is a really cool character and a great live action show for comic fans alongside Arrow and Smallville.Gotham is pretty much like CSI or NCIS with Batman Characters.Just saying.Lets begin.

At the hotel where Shadow was staying at, a man rolled his wheel chair into the hotel.It was the former Gym Leader of Viridian City and Team Rocket Giovanni.He was in a wheel chair due to an accident which he hasn't told anyone.This man is hiding a lot of secrets He then went up to the attendant and he said,"Is Shadow staying here?"."Yes. Shadow is staying room 380. Why do you need to see him?" said the attendant."I am a friend of his. Good day madam." said Giovanni.

He went into the elevator and he pressed the button to the third floor.The elevator stopped as the door opened.He then rolled to room 380 and he knocked on the door."Are you in there Shadow? It is me Giovanni. We need to talk." said Giovanni.The door opened up and he saw Meowth standing there."Boss. It is so good to see you again." said Meowth."Bring him in Meowth." said Shadow."You are so lucky that Shadow likes you. You would be shredded if he wasn't here." said Meowth.

After closing the door and locking it, The Scratch Cat Pokemon then led the former Gym Leader inside as he saw Shadow holding Cubone and Manaphy."I can't believe this. I am seeing Shadow, the ruthless Pokemon Trainer who destroy Team Flare, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, and Team Rocket is being a caring father to his youngest Pokemon. I am starting to see that annoying brat again. I thought he was dead but it is good that you are still alive Bob." said Giovanni.

"It is good to see you again Giovanni. It is a good thing that I kept you alive and I didn't turned you into the cops. I mean we are alot alike." said Shadow."Who is this man to daddy?" said Manaphy."A bastard." said Meowth."Be nice Meowth. I don't want you swearing in front of them." said Shadow.The cat was quiet as Giovanni said,"He is right Shadow. I am the B-Word.".

Shadow then gave Meowth the children and Shadow said,"Go do things and don't let them out of your sight. I don't want me punching Drew or another weak and pathetic trainer.".Meowth walked out of the room as Giovanni said,"Drew? You mean the Coordinator? I heard that he got in a fight. I knew that it was Demon Eyes Shadow."."So? He deserved it. I mean you haven't seen your three children since the oldest one was 2 years old." said Shadow.

Giovanni said,"I am determined to talk to them. Are you going to tell everyone the world about you being the trainer who killed his older brother?"."I didn't kill Owen! That Bastard Drew did it! Why didn't she believe me?!" yelled Shadow.Shadow then looked depressed and Giovanni said,"Sorry Shadow. I am sorry for reminding you about him.".Shadow then said,"No. I have to thank you. I am now determined to defeat that annoying group of friends. You found your way here. You can leave.".

The former leader was gone as Shadow then opened a portal.He entered it and he was outside of the Pokemon Center."I am getting better with them." thought Shadow.He walked inside and he saw Stella talking with Jean, Meowth, Zinnia, and Giselle.He walked over and he said,"Sup. You girls in the Second Round? I mean I know that me and Jean are in and Meowth is a Pokemon.".

Zinnia said,"Yep. I made it. No one can stop us daddy."."That is still weird. I mean Aura is so confusing." said Giselle."You get used to it. I mean having a Lucario makes it easy to understand." said Jean."It does?" said Stella."Sure does." said Meowth."So Meowth? Where are the children?" said Shadow.He then saw Jean holding them."Don't worry Shadow. They are fine. Don't worry." said Jean.

Shadow then sighed as Stella said,"You two were always like this. I mean most people that you two would be a couple but Arceus had other plans for you Shadow."."Yeah. Dam goat." said Shadow."Isn't he the god of everything?" said Giselle."I think daddy destroy one of those cults where they believed that stuff." said Zinnia."Yeah. Bob used his Swampert and Blaziken. Those two wrecked them. I think they are still in the hospital." said Meowth."Yeah but they started it. Stupid cultists." said Shadow.

Giselle then saw two boys.They were talking about something and then Giselle said,"Hey Shadow. So who do you think you are facing in the second round?"."Probably a gym leader on a Elite Four. I am actually hoping for one of Bob's old friends. Who are you looking at Giselle?" said Shadow.Jean then saw the two as she sighed,"Not those 2."."You know them?" said Zinnia."Yeah. They are the two most annoying people on the planet. They called themselves "Pokemon Masters" but they aren't." said Jean."Wow. They must be annoying." said Stella.

Shadow said,"I will be right back. Meowth go see who I am battling today for me. Meet me at the spot where I met Cubone. Also take the girls there once you do."."And where are you going boss?" said Meowth."I have a pest to get rid of. Good lucks ladies. I hope to face you all soon. Jean keep an eye on Manaphy and Cubone for me. They like you." said Shadow.The two guys were gone as Cubone missed his daddy."Don't worry your daddy will be fine. I promise." said Jean.

He then smiled as Manaphy then made the Lonely Pokemon started laughing."You are great with kids just like Shadow." said Giselle."Yeah. Me and Shadow are a lot alike." said Jean."So do you like him? I mean you two were REALLY close as kids. I mean we are all friends but you two were like a couple." said Stella.Jean then said,"Yeah. I mean he is so cool. I hope Shadow returns back to the Bob that I knew but that isn't going to happen with Drew.".

Zinnia then said,"I got it! We should form a team to beat Drew!"."That is a really good idea Zinnia. I mean four against one sounds wrong but we want our Bob to come back." said Giselle."Thanks." said Zinnia.Then Meowth ran over to them and he said,"I found out who Shadow is facing."."Who?" said Stella."One of his old friends Tracey Sketchit." said Meowth."He is going to crush him." said Jean."Correct. Lets go ladies. I will hold the kids." said Meowth.The five ran toward the grave of Cubone's mom.

Meanwhile with Shadow, he stood with the annoying pests.One had long black hair and violet eyes.He looked to be 14 years old.The other one had brown eyes and green hair.He looked to be 14 as well."So what do you need with the Pokemon Masters Alan and Ted?" I mean you are the best trainer so far excluding Iris." said the black hair boy aka Alan."You two are annoying." said Shadow."Excuse me? We are Pokemon Masters!" said Ted."Not really. I mean you two are annoying and disgrace to Pokemon trainers everywhere." said Shadow.

The two were silent and Shadow said,"Go.".Then Articuno and Suicune came out and Alan said,"Look Ted. It is Blupl!"."Excuse me? This is an Articuno not a dam Blupl!" said Shadow."No. You are wrong. It is a Blupl!" said Ted.Shadow then sighed as he said,"Blizzard!".The two then froze them and then Articuno said,"Can we kill them Shadow? I mean the world wouldn't mind them being gone."."Yeah. Go. You two will need help." said Shadow.Gallade and Gardevoir came out as Shadow said,"Take them to the ocean.".

The two Psychic Pokemon then teleported them as Shadow return them.He walked toward the grave as he saw his friends.Cubone and Manaphy jumped into his arms as Jean said,"Please you didn't do what I think you did."."What did he do?" said Giselle and Stella."I killed them. I sent them out to be eaten by Sharpedos." said Shadow."They deserved it." said Zinnia.The teens agreed as Meowth said,"Shadow. You are facing Tracey.".

Shadow them smiled which made Giselle step back."Really? Perfect. You guys are going to be shocked." said Shadow.He then took the children and he walked away."So what is he going to do?" said Stella."You will have to see. Later ladies." said Meowth.He ran after his trainer and Giselle said,"You guys ready to go?"."Yeah. Lets get some snacks." said Zinnia."Just like your father." said Jean.The four girls walked off after honoring the memory of the Marowak.

At the arena, Ash was sitting with May, Drew, Max, Brock, Gary, Misty, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Bonnie, Serena, and Clemont.Bonnie is wearing her outfit from the Anime but it was modify to fit her older body and Clemont was wearing that amazing jumpsuit."Wow. I can't believe Tracey is going to battle Shadow. I mean Shadow is so strong. I mean he got a perfect round so far." said Bonnie."Yeah but Shadow is going to lose. Believe it." said Clemont.

Cilan said,"Yeah. Shadow sure has an interesting blend to him just like Bob.".Drew and May looked at him as Brock said,"Don't say the B word around them.".He nod as Iris said,"You mean Beartic right?"."No. I think Bidoof." said Dawn."Guys. It is Breloom." said Max."No. It is Butterfree." said Gary."Yeah." said Misty."Guys. It is Bob." said Serena."Don't say it!" said Ash.She then covered her mouth as Drew said,"It is fine guys. I mean he did tried to kill me."."Yeah. I mean Drew supposedly killed his brother. I am happy that he is gone." said May.

Shadow stood there and he said,"I love you all too.".He then dodged some people booing him and he thanked them.He then saw his female friends with Meowth, Manaphy, and Cubone ready to cheer for him and he saw his supporters which was a lot of people aka Paul and Shawn.He then saw Tracey Sketchit.He had green hair and black eyes.He was wearing a loose green T-shirt, reddish-brown shorts, blue and yellow sneakers, an orange backpack, and a light red headband to keep his hair out of his face.

Shadow then saw the ref and he said,"Are you two ready?"."Yeah." said Tracey.He held a ball and Shadow said,"I am as well but first.".Shadow then took off his hood and he said,"My real name is Robert Percival X or Bob. The rumors that I killed my brother Owen which is a god dam lie! I am here to prove myself! I will will with this battle!".

EVERYONE was shocked as the ref said,"Begin!".Tracey then said,"Bob. It is good to see you alive but you need to tell everyone what happened to you."."Meh. You have to beat me first Tracey." said Shadow."I will defeat you Bob.' said Tracey."Actually I go by Shadow now." said Shadow."You are going down then Shadow! Go Clefable!" said Tracey.The Fairy Pokemon then came out and Shadow said,"Go.".

Then his Sharpedo aka Alpha came out and everyone in the crowd felt fear coming from the shark."Clefable vs Sharpedo!" Begin!" said the ref."Thunder!" said Tracey."Eat it." said Shadow."What?!" yelled Ash and his friends.The shark chomped the Thunder and his teeth glowed bright red and Shadow said,"Sick that fairy with Crunch.".He then crunch the Fairy Pokemon causing intense pain as Tracey said."Moonblast!"."Dodge it with Aqua Jet." said Shadow.The shark then dodged the attack as Shadow said,"Finish him with Aura Sphere."."What?" said the crowd.

Then the shark fire a concentrated ball of aura out of his mouth and it knocked the Fairy Pokemon out cold."Winner Sharpedo!" said the ref.The shark then floated to Shadow side and Alpha was smiling about something as Tracey said,"Go Venomoth!".The Poison Moth Pokemon came out and Shadow said,"Go. Show him your power.".Then the Screech Pokemon came out and she smiled."Venomoth vs Misdreavus! Begin!" said the ref.

"Poison Powder!" said Tracey.The powder went toward the ghost as Shadow said,"Underground.".She then went under ground as Tracey said,"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!"."Dodge it." said Shadow.Then the ground was destroy as Misdreavus came out of the ground and Shadow said,"Shadow Ball.".She then blasted the bug to the ground and then Shadow said,"Thunder.".She then charged up the beam and then Venomoth was knocked out by the blast."Winner Misdreavus!" said the ref.

She then floated next to the shark and Shadow said,"Go.".Then his Absol came out and she looked ready for a battle."Go Octillery!" said Tracey.The Jet Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Octillery vs Absol! Begin!"."Aurora Beam!" said Tracey."Slice it in half with your sickle." said Shadow.She then slashed the ice in half causing it to go right past her."Psycho Cut." said Shadow.She then fired out several attacks slicing Octillery and Shadow said,"Time for Calamari Absol. Fire Blast.".

She then burned the squid and it was knocked out."Winner Absol!" said the ref.The wolf like Pokemon walked up to her fellow Pokemon and she gave a very angry look at Drew."Lets go Azumarill!" said Tracey.Then the Aqua Mouse Pokemon came out and Shadow said,"Go.".Then the shiny Genesect stood there and he looked really angry."Azumarill vs Genesect! Begin!"."Rain Dance and Aqua Ring!" said Tracey.

Then rain appeared and Misdreavus protected Shadow from the rain."Techno Blast. Ice.".said Shadow.The blast then froze the rain and it turned into hail and Shadow said,"Techno Blast. Thunder.".The attack then shocked him as Shadow said,"Flamethrower. Melt this ice.".He then freed Shadow,his Pokemon,and the crowd from the hail as Azumarill knocked himself from hail.Shadow kept the hail on for Drew because he is Shadow."Winner Genesect!" said the ref.

Genesect then stood next to Absol and Shadow said,"Come on Tracey. I thought you have gotten better. I have."."Go Infernape!" said Tracey.The Flame Pokemon stood there and he was ready to fight."Go." said Bob.Then the Volcano Pokemon came out and he roared."Infernape vs Typhlosion! Begin!"."Fire Punch!" said Tracey."Dodge it and then Swift." said Shadow."Block it with your swift!" said Tracey.Then Infernape was hit with the stars as Shadow said,"Focus Blast.".

The fire monkey was knocked down to the ground and Tracey said,"Flamethrower!"."Block it with Aura Barrier." said Shadow.The fire attack was blocked by an Aura Barrier and then Tracey said,"Brick Break!"."Dig." said Shadow.The monkey then looked around for the Honey Badger Pokemon and Shadow said,"Blast Burn and Focus Punch.".The two moves hit the Flame Pokemon and then Shadow said,"Close up Aura Sphere.".The Flame Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Typhlosion!".

He walked over to the rest of my Pokemon and Tracey said,"Why did you leave us Bob?"."I left because of her. Go." said Shadow.Then the Mouse Pokemon came out and she wanted to go be near Shadow and Tracey said,"Go Scizor!".The Pincer Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Scixor vs Raichu! Begin!".Lets begin the mayhem with Thunderbolt." said Shadow.She then shocked the Steel Pokemon and Shadow said,"Iron Tail.".She then slammed her tail into the bug and Tracey said,"Mega Evolution! Bullet Punch!"."Dodge it." said Shadow.

She then dodged the punch from the mega evolved bug and then Tracey said,"Hyper Beam!"."Block it with Discharge." said Shadow.She then produced the barrier to block the beam and then Shadow said,"Thunder and Aura Sphere.".She then fired the sphere and then it exploded thanks to Thunder.The ref then saw that Scizor was knocked out and he said,"And the winner is the killer Bob!".

Shadow sighed as he said,"My name is Shadow. Bob died.".Then he was surround by Officer Jennies and then one said,"You are under arrest for the murder of Owen X.".Then Genesect said,"Shadow didn't kill him."."Yeah!" said Typhlosion and Raichu."Shadow. You may want to send out Steve. These idiots won't believe us." said Absol."She is correct." said Alpha."Yep." said Misdreavus."Okay fine. Go." said Shadow.

Then the Iron Leg Pokemon appeared as he said,"Shadow didn't kill his beloved brother but you all blamied him. Here is the truth.".He then hacked into the main screen which showed Owen being killed by a Flygon's Dragon Breath and Flamethrower and then Alan and Ted stood there."Those two idiots killed your brother?" said Tracey."Yep. I heard that they were found out at sea in pieces and also frozen to death. I guess you are happy about that." said Officer Jenny.Shadow then return his Pokemon and he jumped on Metagross and he flew off.

Next Time,
May talks to Shadow again and she learns the truth.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment