Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 16 The 8 freshman duel it out part 3 Magicians, Warriors, Science, and Bob.


Ah the next episode.Lets begin.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob and Bastion were walking down to the stage as Stella sat next to Miranda."Hey Stella. You did good. I guess we couldn't beat either Raymond." said Miranda."Next time. He won't be so lucky. So what type of deck does Bob use?" said Stella."I think he calls it a random deck. He doesn't have one plan but he always wins his duel with really strong monsters. I wonder if Bastion found a plan. I would like to see Bob lose a duel." said Miranda."I see. Lets see how the pipsqueak and Lex do first." said Stella."His name is Syrus." said Miranda."Sorry. I am still learning." said Stella.

The two stood there and the girls cheered for Syrus.His face was bright red as Alexis said,"You ready Sy? I mean I am.".She activated her disk as Syrus said,"Ready Alexis. Time to get my game on!".He turned his on as Syrus said after drawing his starting hand,"You can go first Alexis.".She then drew a card and she said,"I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode.".The warrior stood there in a attacking mode and then she said,"Using my captain's special effect, I summon Command Knight!".

The knight stood there as Alexis said,"I play a facedown to end my turn. Your turn.".Syrus drew a card and he said,"I summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode!".He stood there and Syrus said," I play the spell card Pot of Greed!".He then drew 2 cards as his monster gained a spell counter and then Syrus said,"I now play the Quick Spell Mystical Space Typhoon!".The typhoon destroy the card and Syrus said,"Attack! Dark Magic Attack!".He destroy the Captain and Alexis lost 300 life points.

"I then end my turn with 3 facedowns. You are up Alexis." said Syrus.She drew a card and she said,"I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight!".The armored knight stood there and Alexis said,"I now play the spell Warrior's Battle Cry! I special summon Gaia The Fierce Knight!".The knight stood there as Syrus said,"I have no Warriors."."I now attack with Gearfried! Metal Forearm Thrust" said Alexis.He then rushed toward the magician as Syrus said,"I activate my facedown Negate Attack!".

The attack was blocked as Alexis said,"I end my turn with a facedown card.".Syrus drew a card and he said,"I now activate Skill Dark Magician's special effect to summon Dark Magician from my deck!".The famous magician stood there and Alexis said,"I activate my facedown! Bottomless Trap Hole!".The magician was swallowed up as Syrus placed him in his pocket."You may have gotten rid of my headliner but I have this guy as backup. I summon Gagaga Magician in attack mode!" said Syrus.

Then a Dark Magician clone stood there but he had chains on him.Syrus then said,"I now activate my facedown card! Heroic Entrance! I now bring out my Dark Magician of Chaos!".The wizard stood there and Syrus said,"Scepter Strike!".He then smacked Gaia and Alexis lost 100 life points.She then placed her monster somewhat very private her deck holder.Syrus then said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. You are up.".

Alexis drew a card as she said,"I play the spell Card of Sanctity!".She then drew 5 cards from her deck and Syrus drew 6 cards."You are welcome Syrus. I play the spell card Double Summon. I now summon King's Knight and Queen's Knight in attack mode!" said Alexis.The two knights stood there along with Gearfried and Command Knight and Alexis said,"I now play King's Knight special effect to bring out Jack's Knight!".

The blond knight stood there as Alexis said,"I play the spell card Warrior's Strike! I send my Command Knight to the grave to give you 1200 points of damage!".Syrus then lost 1200 life points as Alexis said,"I now attack your Gagaga Magician with Gearfried the Iron Knight!".He then rushed toward the Magician and Syrus said,"I activate my facedown now as Ties of Fate. This destroy your monster and you take the amount of damage as the strongest monster on the field which is my Dark Magician of Black Chaos." 

Warrior's Strike.Spell.Quick.You can send a warrior on your field or your hand to the grave so that he or she can strike your opponent's life points directly.
Ties of Fate.Trap.Normal.If one of your monster get attacked, the attacking monster gets destroy.The user lose life points based on the strongest monster on the field.

Alexis lost her monster along with 2800 life points as Syrus lost his monster plus 300 life points.Alexis then said,"I play the spell The Magical Elixir. This lets me gained back the 2800 life points that I lost and I can draw 3 cards since I have 3 monsters on my field.".She then gained back a lot of her life points as she drew 3 cards."I end my turn with a facedown." said Alexis.A card appeared behind the knights as Syrus drew a card.

The Magical Elixir.Spell.Normal.You gained back the life points that you lost this turn.You can draw an extra card for every monster on your field.

He then said,"I now play the spell card The Helpful Friend! I now summon my other Dark Magician. I come prepared with 2 of these bad boys!".The famous magician return as Syrus said,"I play Quick Summon to bring out Donna. I mean Dark Magician Girl!".She stood making the guys in the crowd go nuts as Donna said,"Those guys should know that I am yours Sy.".She then hugged him and the two older magician sighed.

Syrus then said,"I now play the spell card which is my facedown known as Magician Unite! This boost up my Dark Magician of Chaos by getting rid of Dark Magician's attack which stinks. I then play Magic Formula! I equip my Dark Magician Girl with it.".She then gained power along with Chaos as Syrus said,"Destroy Queen's Knight and King's Knight! Dark Magic Attack and Scepter Strike!".The two destroy the warriors causing Alexis to lose 2600 life points and two monsters.

Syrus then said,"I then end my turn with 2 facedowns!".2 cards appeared the three as Alexis drew a card.She smiled as she said,"I play the spell card Warrior's Wasteland!".Then the field changed into a empty plain of swords, armors, and shield everywhere.Alexis then said,"I now activate my facedown card! Warrior's Tribute! By offering a warrior from my field and one from my hand, I can special summon a warrior from my deck. I pick Warrior Queen!".

Warrior's Wasteland.Spell.Field.The final resting ground of many warriors who fought very brave in battle.Every Warrior Monster on the field gains 1000 ATK and 500 DEF points.
Warrior's Tribute.Trap.Normal.By offering a Warrior Monster from the field and one from your hand, you can special summon a monster from your deck.

She stood there and then Alexis said,"I now play the equip spell Warrior's Sword!".She then gained a really big sword and then Alexis said,"I now activate one of my monster that I send to the grave using Warrior's Tribute Warrior Magician!".Then the hologram appeared and Syrus said,"So what does he do?"."He changes the effect of two of my cards. I now switch my Warrior's Sword effect. Now I can attack for every monster on your field and its gives my Queen 500 ATK points!".

Warrior Magician.Attribute Light.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.He uses the power of magic in his attack to causing lighting slash from his swords.When he is in the grave, he can switch 2 of your card's effect.
Warrior's Sword.Spell.Equip.It gives a warrior the powers of all of the warriors who have fallen in this duel.200 ATK points per Warrior.Once destroyed, you can equip the sword to a new monster or if you don't have one on the field.You gain 1000 life points.

Syrus then saw that Alexis's monster had 8900 ATK points and Syrus said,"This duels was awesome Alexis!"."Thanks Sy! Attack him Warrior Queen! Ruby Slash!" said Alexis.She then destroy the three causing Syrus to lose the duel.The two shook hands as they walked off the stage.Crowler then said,"Now we have Bastion and Bob. The final duel for today.".

Bob P.O.V
I stood across from Bastion."I think I found a way to defeat you Bob. I mean you may be the Mercenary King and the King of Games but to me you are an equation to solve. I solved it!" said Bastion.I started up my disk and I said,"You can go first Bastion. I mean you should.".He then drew a card and he said,"I summon Alpha The Magnet Warrior in defense mode!".The monster which look like it was made of magnet as Bastion said,"I play Quick Summon to bring out Gamma The Magnet Warrior in defense mode!".

The pink monster stood there in defense mode and Bastion said,"I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Bob.".I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. Since you have a monster on your field, I special summon Devil Witch! Come to the field Zee!".She stood there and then she said,"Can I use my magic on him Bobby? I mean he is asking for it."."Nope. I now activate her special effect. She allows me to special summon 2 monster from my hand and draw 2 cards. So I special summon to the field Nami and Titania/Erza Scarlet! I brought the girls to defeat you!" I said.

Nami.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1600.Warrior/Normal.She is one of the two Female Straw Hats Pirates.She was once a member of the Arlong Pirates.She was saved from the Fishman pirate by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp.She joined the crew as their Navigator.She helps fight enemies to the crew.She also likes money a lot and she makes her fellow crew mates to fight for her but she can handled her own with her Clima-Tact.
Titania/Erza Scarlet.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Spellcaster/Effect.She is one of the strongest and beautiful women in Flore.She is also a S-Class member of Fairy Tail at the young of 15 years old.She has no problems showing off her amazing body with her armor.She is also a nice girl but she has a temper.She can be summon onto the field if you have a Fairy Tail member onto the field. 

Then two girls stood there.One had long Scarlet Red hair and brown eyes.She had a slender and voluptuous figure.She was wearing a custom-made armor by Heart Kreuz smiths, a blue skirt, and black boots.Her symbol showing her guild is Blue on the middle of her left upper arm.The guys noticed her figure because she stick out and she waved to her fans.

The other girl stood next to Erza.She had long orange hair reaching her lower back and light brown eyes.She had large breast and she had an hourglass figure.She had a black tattoo meaning Mikan aka Oranges and Pinewheels on her left shoulder.She was wearing a very revealing green and white bikini halter top, tight low-rider jeans that expose some of her hips, orange high-heeled sandals, and a pair of pearl-like earrings.She had a belt with a symbol of a Belly which is their money in their world.Her Sorcery Clima-Tact on the right.

The guys cheered for the three lovely ladies on my field and I said,"Like them Bastion?".He was silent as I said,"I now summon Twintail Red!".The girl stood there and then I said,"Attack those 2 Nami and Twintail!".The two rushed toward them and Bastion said,"Not so fast Robert. I activate my facedown known as Magnetic Barrier! This blocks all of your very lovely Ladies attack.".I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Magnetic Barrier.Trap.Normal.Lets you blocks attack with the power of magnets.

Bastion drew a card and he said,"I summon Beta The Magnet Warrior!".The yellow one appear as Bastion said,"I play the spell Extra Summon. This lets me summon an extra monster this turn and I send my three Magnet Warriors to summon Valkyrion the Magna Warrior!".Then the three combined into a super strong monster and then Bastion said,"Attack Twintail Red! Magnet Sword!".He rushed toward the girl and I said,"I activate my facedown! Love-Love Beam. This spell turns all of your monsters to stone so hello Rocky!".

Love-Love Beam.Spell.Normal.This spell can turn everyone of your opponent's male monsters into stones causing them to stop them from changing battle modes and they can't attack.This card can be played every turn.

The robot was turned into stones and then Bastion said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".I then drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I play my Facedown spell card Power Cannon! By offering a monster on my field, I can destroy all of your cards Bastion. I now send Twintail Red into the cannon. Fire!".The cannon went off as Bastion's field was wiped clean."Sick them girls!" I said.The three then attacked Bastion knocking him out and I said,"That is game man!".I then said," Very soon folks. We will have the Raymond bros dueling it out plus me vs Alexis!".

Power Cannon.Spell.Normal.By offering up a monster on your field, you can destroy all of your opponents cards.

Next time,
2 duels and some developments in love.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment