Sunday, January 18, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 30 Amneal and the final two Shadow Riders part 2 Twins Dueling!


This is the 600th post.Yep, I am going to reach 1000 by 2016 at this rate.Lets begin.

Bob P.O.V
I was waiting with Kurt and Danny through the dorm.I have been in here too much and I sent one of my monsters back to my dorm to grab the rest of the Shadow Charms."So where is he?" said Danny."He is coming. He is one of the fastest Cyber Warriors in my deck." I said."Be patience. We will save our friends. I promise." said Kurt.Danny then calm down as a card drove it.This is my monster Prowl and he is a Cyber Warrior.

He transformed as he said,"I got them Bob.".I then held the Shadow Charm Choker, Shadow Charm Gauntlet, Shadow Charm Mask, Shadow Charm Eyeband, and Shadow Charm Shield."So what did you need with these things anyway?" said Danny.Prowl went back to the dorm as I said,"Just trust me. I now access the power of my ancestor Devil King!".My eyes then glowed a bright shade of red and I said,"Find objects similar to this!".

My eyes then fired out a beam of light and Kurt said,"Guess we are following that your highness."."Yeah. I will need the rest of the Shadow Charms to understand my past." I said.My eyes went back to normal as I made a bag and I slung the bag over my shoulder.We then followed the light into the room where I learned about the Spirit King and Devil King.Danny said,"So some Shadow Charms are in here?"."Yes. We have the Shadow Charm Sword and Shadow Charm Armor!" said a girl voice.

Then I saw two armored teens.Danny then said,"Space?! You are going down!".He activated his duel disk and Space said,"Key Keepers meet my dear twin sister Time.".I then saw a girl wearing armor very similar to Space and she said,"I wield the Shadow Charm Sword while my younger sister Space carries the Shadow Charm Armor. We are here to defeat you for the Spirit Keys to free the Sacred Beasts!".

She then activated her duel disk which was an Academy Duel Disk and Kurt said,"I am helping you Danny. She is really pissing me off."."Right bro! Let's get our game on!" said Danny.The four activated their decks as Space said,"I will go first, then Daniel, then my dear sister, and Kurt."."Sure!" said the three boys.I then felt like I was going to watch an intense duel.

Narrator P.O.V
Space drew a card and she said,"I summon Cave Dragon in attack mode!".Then the powerful dragon stood there and Space said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. Your move Daniel.".Danny then drew a card and he said,"I summon Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode and I activate his special effect. I now bring an Elemental Hero from my deck to my hand.".The winged hero stood there and Danny said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Time!".

Time drew a card and she said,"I summon the Time Warrior in attack mode.".Then a warrior stood there with a really big clock around his neck.Time then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"I summon the monster known as Lord Art!".The cowboy appeared and he said,"Lets do this for the gang back home."."Right. I can now summon Lady Ann from my deck!" said Kurt.She stood there and she said,"We are ready Kurt.".Kurt then said,"I then end my turn with a facedown.".

Time Warrior.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.A master of time who uses the power of time to fight evil.If you discarded a card from your hand, you can move time forward to make your opponent's next battle phase.

Space drew a card and she said,"I now summon Lord of D!".The spellcaster stood there and Space said,"I now play the spell card The Flute of Summoning Dragon bringing out the dragons Luster Dragon#2 and Luster Dragon!".The two dragons appeared and then Space said,"I now attack your hero with my Luster Dragon#2! Emerald Flame Attack!"."Not so fast! I play my facedown known as Mirror Gate! Our monsters switch sides for this attack! You take the damage!" said Danny.

Space then took 600 points of damage and then Danny said,"Since I have no monsters on my field, I can activate my other facedown! Hero Signal! I now special summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!".Darren appeared as Space said,"I now attack with Cave Dragon! Destroy Kurt's monster Lady Ann!".The blast head toward Lady Ann and Kurt said,"I activate my facedown! Dummy! You now take 1000 points of damage!".

She then lost 1000 more life points and then Space said,"I end my turn.".Danny drew a card and he said,"I play Polymerization! I now fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman and Elemental Hero Clayman to summon Elemental Hero Thunder Giant!".The giant monster appear as Danny said,"I now send a card to the grave so I can destroy Luster Dragon#2! Static Blast!".The dragon was destroy as Danny said,"I now play the spell card O-Oversoul! This bring back my Elemental Hero Stratos back from my grave!".

The monster stood there and then Danny said,"I now activate Elemental Hero Stratos effect again!".He added a card to his hand and then Danny said,"I now attack with Thunder Giant destroy Time Warrior with Voltic Thunder!".The attack went toward the warrior and Time said,"I activate my facedown card! Pause! This card stops your battle phase!".Danny then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Time!".

Pause.Spell.Normal.This spell stops your opponent's battle phase and ends it.

Time then drew a card and she said,"I now send a card to the grave to activate Time Warrior's special effect. This stops your battle phase Kurt cold.".Then Art said,"Shoot. That card is just asking for trouble."."Yeah." said Ann.Time then said,"I now activate the card that I send to the grave! It is known as Moving Forward! This lets me special summon a monster from my deck to the field and I pick my Time Magician!".

Moving Forward.Spell.Normal.Once this spell is sent to the grave, you can special summon a monster from your deck to the field.
Time Magician.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Spellcaster/Effect.A magician who uses time to make her friends stronger.Every monster on your field gains 400 ATK points and 600 DEF points include herself.

Then a magician appeared and she had a clock similar to Time Warrior appeared."I now send Time Warrior to my grave so that my Time Dragon can come out!" said Time.Then a dragon appeared and he had gears inside of him and then Time said,"Attack Thunder Giant! Time Blast!".The attack head toward the monster and then Danny said,"Not so fast! I play my facedown! Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Time said,"A wise move coming from a Slifer. I end my turn with a facedown.".

Time Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Dragon/Effect.A dragon with the power of time inside his body.For every turn that he is on the field excluding the turn that he is summoned to the field, he gains 400 ATK and DEF points.

Kurt drew a card and he said,"I may not attack but I can figure out a way to still do some damage!".He looked at his hand and he said,"Alright! I summon Ninja Hiro!".He stood there and he said,"I will make sure that these freaks will pay!"."Right! I now activate his special effect. This lets me bring out his lady Ninja Karin!" said Kurt.She appeared and then Kurt said,"I play the spell Double Date. Since I have Ninja Hiro, Ninja Karin, Lady Ann, and Lord Art! I can draw 2 cards from my deck.".

He then drew 2 cards and Kurt said,"I play the spell Polymerization! I now fuse Lady Ann and Ninja Karin to summon Cowgirl Ninja!".She stood there and Kurt said,"I activate her special effect bring out Soul Dragon from my hand!".The dragon appeared and he said,"Lets do this guys! They stole Stella from Kurt!"."Right!" said the three monsters.Kurt then said,"I now play the spell Quick Summon to bring out Legendary Ape from my deck!".

The ape then started pounding his chest and Kurt added 3 cards to his hand.He then said,"I play Support! This boosts up my Cowgirl Ninja by 2800 ATK points!"."So? You still can't attack!" said Time and Space."I know that but my Cowgirl can't be effect by Spells and Monster Effects. This means I can attack with her! Destroy Space Dragon with secret Ninja Strike!" said Kurt."Yeah! Go Kurt!" said the two Elemental Heroes.Time then lost his dragon and 2800 life points.Smoke them appeared from the attack."Sweet! I end my turn with 2 facedowns!" said Kurt.

The duel is Space and Time having 3600 life points and Danny and Kurt have 8000 life points.Bob then noticed that their helmet were off and he said,"Guys! They are being control by the Dark Ruler!"."So who are they?" said Danny.The smoke was gone as Space said,"You don't know who we are Danny. We went out together."."No. It can't be." said Danny."You know who that is?" said Kurt and Bob."Yeah. Guys. Meet Samantha Palmer. She can see Duel Monsters Spirits just like us." said Danny.

Then Samantha Palmer stood there.She was wearing her red scarf and she had pink hair and blue eyes."She went missing a few days ago. She is also a Obelisk Blue student. Alexis was worried about you Sam." said Bob."You don't know anything Bob!" said Time.Then a girl stood there.He had blond hair with blue eyes and she looked really mad.Kurt then said,"You are Taylor Palmer. I remember that you duel me and Stella during the Duel Monster Spirit Festival. I don't remember you using those cards though.".

Taylor then said,"You wouldn't understand us. I mean we didn't have Bob as an older brother! We were all alone with our older brother who taught us about duel. He was one of the duelist taken by Professor Banner to the Shadow Realm!"."Taylor. I am so sorry." said Bob."This isn't your fault Bob. This is Professor Banner and we took care of him and his friends which are his students! We are going do to the same thing to you!" said Sam.

She drew a card and she said,"I now play the spell Card of Sanctity! This awesome spell lets all draw up to 6 cards!".Sam drew 5 cards, Danny drew 4 cards, Taylor drew 4 cards, and Kurt drew 3 cards."I now play my Polymerization to fuse Lord of D and Divine Dragon Ragnarok to summon King Dragun!" said Sam.The dragon stood there and Sam said,"I now special summon Horus the Black Flame LV 4 using my Dragun's special effect!".

The little dragon appeared along with King Dragun, Luster Dragon, and Cave Dragon.Sam said,"I now play the spells Level Up and Monster Reborn! I now bring back Luster Dragon#2 and by sending Horus the Black Flame LV 4 to the grave to bring out Horus the Black Flame LV 8!".The giant bird appeared and he said,"Help her. She and Taylor can be saved from the Darkness. They were taken by the Darkness because they were consumed with finding their brother.".

Danny then said,"Okay. I will Horus."."I now play the spell known as Fusion Tribute! By offering up a monster from my deck, I can fuse my five dragons to bring out Five Headed Dragon!" said Sam.Then the five headed dragon appeared and then Sam said,"I now activate the secondary effect of Fusion Tribute. I can now bring back Horus the Black Flame LV 8!".The dragon return as Sam said,"I now attack your Elemental Hero Stratos with my Horus! Black Mega Flame!".

Fusion Tribute.Spell.Normal.By sending a monster from your deck to the grave,you can fuse two compatible monster.You can then summon back one of the fusion material monster.

Danny then felt like he was on fire as Sam said,"I now attack Thunder Giant! Elemental Stream Blast!".Kurt then lost 2600 life points along with the 1200 that he lost earlier."I end my turn. Your move Kurt." said Sam.He then drew a card and he said,"I play Fusion Recovery adding Polymerization and Elemental Hero Clayman to my hand!".He add 2 cards as he said,"Perfect. I now play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Clayman, Elemental Hero Avian, Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, and Elemental Hero Bubbleman to summon Elemental Hero Electrum in defense mode!".

The hero stood there ready to protect Danny and then Danny said,"I activate his special effect. My hero counts as a Light, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind attribute monster. He now gains 300 ATK points for each one and I may not be a math wizard and I count 2! So my monster gains 600 ATK points!".The hero grew stronger and Danny said,"I now play the trap Zero Gravity! This turns all Attacking Monster into defense mode!".

Kurt's five monsters went into defense mode along with Time Magician and Sam's dragons and Electrum was ready to fight."I now play the spell H-Heated Heart! Boost up my monster attack points by 500 ATK points and inflict Piercing Damage! Destroy Horus with Elemental Radiant Burst!" said Danny.He then blast apart Horus causing 3200 points of damage."Alright! I end my turn with a facedown! Your move Taylor!".

She drew a card and she said,"I play the field spell Time Kingdom! This kingdom is where time begins and your time will end!".Then a kingdom appeared and then it had 2 flames."So what do they do?" said Danny."They let me summon my Time Guardian!" said Taylor.Then a giant monster stood there and he was holding a giant clock."I now activate his special effect. He now has the attack points of Five Headed Dragon!" said Taylor.

Time Kingdom.Spell.Field.The kingdom of time.This is where time begins in every universe around the world.This castle gains a flame for every Time monster in the grave.Once you have two monsters, you can summon a level 7 and 8 monster from your hand.
Time Guardian.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The guardian of time.He protects time with his life.His attack points turns into the strongest monster on the field and he inflicts piercing damage.

The guardian grew stronger and Taylor said,"I now attack your Ninja Hiro! Time Cannon Shot!".Kurt then said,"I activate my facedown Ninja Barrier! Since Ninja Karin is my grave, she can block the attack!".The attack was blocked as Taylor said,"I now play the quick play spell Broken Clock! This card inflict you with the damage that you would have taken which is 3500!".Kurt then fell down to the ground as Taylor said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".

Broken Clock.Spell.Quick.If your attack fails, you inflict the damage anyway.

Kurt stood up and he said,"I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said,"I now play the spell Animal Kingdom! This spells replace Lord Art, Ninja Hiro, and Cowgirl Ninja with animal like monster so Reptile, Beast, Beast Warrior, Dinosaur, Fish, Insect, Sea Serpent, and Winged Beasts! I have three so come on out Courage Turtle aka Leo, Powerful Wolf aka Ray, and Hyper Falcon aka Lucy!".

Animal Kingdom.Spell.Normal.All human like monsters aka Machine, Warrior, or Spellcasters on your field get replaced with animal like monsters aka Reptile, Beast, Beast Warrior, Dinosaur, Fish, Insect, Sea Serpent, and Winged Beasts from your hand and deck.
Hyper Falcon aka Lucy.Attribute Wind.LV 7.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Winged Beast.She can fly through the skies at the speed of sound.She meet Soul Dragon, Powerful Wolf, Heart Turtle or Courage Turtle, and Legendary Ape aka Wally.She joined the team as the high flier of the group and she likes to be around Leo.She can't be destroyed in battle.
Powerful Wolf aka Ray.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Beast/Effect.Her real name is Ranae but everyone calls her Ray because her power over the darkness.She is always the ray of sunshine and when she gets mad, you are in trouble.She gains 1000 ATK points during the battle phase and when she is attacked.  

Then Leo stood there in his evolved forms along with a falcon wearing a costume and a really strong wolf."You guys ready to crush these fools?" said Leo."Yeah. Time to do this for everyone that the Shadow Riders hurt." said Ray.She howled as Wally pounded his chest."Since I have Powerful Wolf, Hyper Falcon, Soul Dragon, Courage Turtle or Heart Turtle, and Legendary Ape on my field, I special summon Universe Animal Robot to the field! This is one of my strongest monsters!" said Kurt.

Universe Animal Robot aka Phil.Attribute Light.LV 12.ATK 5000 DEF 5000.Machine/Effect.This machine is the power of Fire, Water, Earth, Dark, Wind, Light, and the Animal Kingdom.He protects the world one day at a time and he is good friends with everyone.He can be special summoned from your deck if you have Legendary Ape, Soul Dragon. Hyper Falcon, Powerful Wolf, and Courage or Heart Turtle on your field.He can't be targeted by monster effects, spells, and trap cards.

The five animal jumped into the air.Wally then turned into two giant arms, Ray turned into two giant legs, Jake turned into the body, Lucy transformed into two swords and blasters, and Leo turned into a robot head."Now combine to form Universe Animal Robot!" yelled Kurt.The ten pieces then combined to make a giant robot which looked like the elements and the Animal kingdom in one."Lets do this Kurt for everyone in the deck!" said Phil."Right! I play the spell Search and Rescue and I summon Lee and Ash to the field!" said Kurt.

The two stood there and Kurt said,"I now activate Lee's special effect to summon Space Hero!".He stood there and Danny said,"Where did you get that one?"."Stella gave it to me. She want me to be with her always! I will save her and the others from your friend! I now play the trap card! Final Attack Orders!" said Kurt.Every monster went into attack mode and Taylor said,"You can't defeat any one of our monsters!".

Kurt then said,"I am not done yet! I play the spell Family Bond! This card works like this! My deck and my friends are my family! Their powers boost up my strongest monster and they bring out one of my closet monster Samurai Rachel!"."No way! You guys are screwed now. Kurt is bringing out his star player." said Danny."He is correct. The Samurai Monsters in his deck are the ultimate team. You are bringing out their star player." said Bob.

Family Bond.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a monster from your deck and they gained the ATK and DEF points of every monster of yours on your field.The monster gains an extra attack.
Samurai Rachel.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.She is the adopted child and one of the four female in a family of Samurai Warriors.She knows everything about the sword and she taught the family how to use the sword for good.She is the oldest.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points for every monster in your grave.

Then a woman stood there.She was wearing a suit of armor which was strong but it didn't stop her speed whatsoever.She had long brown hair and blue eyes."Lets do this Kurt and Danny!" said Rachel."Right Sis! You got this Kurt!" said Danny."She now gains Ultimate Animal Robot, Lee, Ash, and Space Warrior's ATK and DEF points! She also gains an extra attack" said Kurt.

She then gained 2800 ATK and DEF points for Lord Art, Lady Ann, Ninja Hiro, Ninja Karin, Cowgirl Ninja, Soul Dragon aka Jake, Legendary Ape aka Wally, Hyper Falcon aka Lucy, Powerful Wolf aka Ray, Courage Turtle aka Leo, Ultimate Animal Robot, Lee, Ash, and Space Warrior.Family Bond then gave her 5000 ATK and 5000 DEF points thanks to Phil, Lee gave her 3000 ATK points and 2800 DEF points, Space Warrior gave her 3000 ATK points and 2800 DEF points, and Ash gave her 4400 ATK points and 3000 DEF points.

Bob P.O.V
Rachel stood there with 21200 ATK points and 19400 DEF points and I said,"Wow."."I now attack both Time Guardian and Five Headed Dragon with Rachel! This is for all of my friends! Spiritual Wind Slash!" yelled Kurt.She then slashed the two causing the two armored duelist to fall over and then Danny and Kurt said,"That is game!".I smiled as the darkness from their hearts were gone.Sam stood up and she said,"Where are we? And what am I wearing?".

Sam then took off her armor wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform with her red scarf and Danny said,"You guys don't remember anything?"."Nope. It was after our duel Kurt. I then found Sam after her date with Danny. Then we are here wearing this armor." said Taylor.She was wearing her uniform but she was wearing pants."You guys are safe. That is good." I said."Yeah but me and Kurt are like the ultimate tag team twins." said Danny.

I smiled as Danny was hurt by the girls.I then saw the Shadow Charm Sword and Shadow Charm Armor and then I saw two cards.I then placed the charms in the bag of charms as Taylor said,"So what is Bob doing?"."Bob is the Devil King and Spirit King. He needs to collect them to save the world from the Dark Ruler." said Kurt."Really? That makes no sense to me." said Sam."You get used to it. So who are the new Devil monsters?" said Danny.

I then placed the two card in my desk and I said,"Devil King and Devil Queen. These two are a powerful team. Lets go. We have one more Shadow Rider."."Lets go." said Kurt.We then walked toward the next location where I will duel Amneal and learn more stuff.Sounds like fun.

Next time,
Bob then duels Amnael and he learns more about his connection to the Sacred Beasts Cards and the bond that they share.

No comments:

Post a Comment